All Comments on 'A Christmas with Carol'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Huh?

What? No God Bless Us all, everyone? And where's the turkey?

Nice Christmas fable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
" Some of them are subtitle and innocent "

Do you really mean 'subtitle'?

Are your certain you don't mean 'subtle'?

How many other errors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing in present tense is

always a bit sketchy.

Amerryman 2.0

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

4* for the play on the classic tale.

FreewheelFreewheelover 5 years ago
errors

Yes there were grammatical and spelling mistakes but i enjoyed the story. Editing is hard work and only the top authors have the luxury of editors. Overlook the mistakes and grade the story. 5* for me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

As soon as I read aroused by guys getting fresh with his wife and turned on by the idea of her with other men, almost bailed, but only two pages, let's see where this goes.

"I did let him have some liberties but it will go nothing beyond that!" - How can she say that? She's already letting him take liberties because he's an important client - what if he insists on more? Once you open the door that your virtue is negotiable, you're in trouble. It's like that story, attributed to various famous men, where he asks a lady if she'll sleep with him for a million dollars. She says yes, Then he asks if she'll sleep with him for $10. Insulted, she says, "Of course not! What kind of a woman do you take me for?" He says, "We've already established that, now we're just negotiating the price."

"I wasn't planning on doing anything but dancing and I got caught up in the moment with the kiss" - It's more than that, because it doesn't address why she didn't come back after ONE dance!

"my children Charlie and Emma" - His daughter is Megan, not Emma! Emma is his sister! I'd think in a two page story you could keep the names straight!

Between the client and Hansen, he shouldn't have needed visits from ghosts to wake him up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3*s

HA, ha, ha........

The hubris...the cheek....I applaud your daring PKenny5860. Gave you 3*s.

Another husband scared straight 😆😆😆😆

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is gawdawful!

The author should have to sit in a room, chained to a chair and have to listen to this badly written tripe read slowly to him by the Ghost of Past Lusty Thoughts. Each piece of clumsy dialogue and malaprop should be carefully pointed out by the Ghost of Future Erectile Dysfunction. Each error identified should be followed by a kick in the nuts by the Ghost of Simple-Minded Moralistic Writers from Literotica! Hopefully he will realize a new version of a stupid story that exhorts the audience to be moral through abject fear is unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! That was just terrible.

And while I'm sure Charles Dickens is rolling over in his grave he didn't actually waste his time reading this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

Gave me a smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's Wrong With My Anony Brethren?

A fun romp into what might be the mind of a cuckold fetishist and they go bonkers.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Good Try!

This will never appeal to the vast majority in today's world. They are too hung up on making us like Europe's losers, but for all of it's mistakes I still enjoyed it.

Thanks for the effort. cd

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Nicely tuned tale.

The husband seemed like a car trying to move on two cylinders in the beginning but in the end was running smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun, with a good ending

Every man wants to have a wife that other men find attractive, but most don’t want to share. This was a good take on the situation, possible problems, and happy resolution. I like the Dickens ghost’s “what if’s”.

Good job!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
A Good Story

Carol hung on and kissed too long. Nice try, but I don't think it's going to be a classic.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That was fun

Love the take on Dickins, and your entire story. Gotta watch those urges. Really good little story with a happy ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice work.

And a worthy lesson on playing with fire.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
No thanks.

That wife is going to go way over the line in the future. I see a bleak future for him and not much fun for me reading about her inability or unwillingness to honor her husband.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
I like your stories, but...

I like your stories, but this have two issues pointed by @sbrooks103x: the two moments when she showed no respect for herself, for her husband and for her marriage...Both moments were serious events and easily forgotten and forgiven...And those moments had nothing to do with his fantasy: In the first one, fantasy or not, she was acting as a whorein benefict of her boss and firm...in the second she completly forgot her husband...she just used it as an excuse...and he took it hook and bait and thought he was the guilty one and that was the reason for his nightmare about the three Xmas...However the idea was original...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got about a third of the way down the first page

and couldn't take it anymore. I just don't get guys who supposedly get hard ons by thinking of their wives with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Remember the old song?

'If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All's well that ends well.

A cautionary tale told with a semi-light touch. His fantasy doesn't appeal to me and the story tells us why. Of course there are those who want to live in interesting times. They sometimes pay the price, but too often it's the kids and other family whose life is rocked.

R.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nice try PK, but the ending didn't fit the body of the story. Even if he became unstupid thanks to the ghosts, the wife was an out of control disrespectful mess.

Nothing was shown in your telling to covert her back to a plausible/tolerable wife.

Nice use of ghosts, and nice slam on voluntsry cuckies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would you enjoy having a really fancy hot unique sports car?

Would it excite you to watch someone else driving your sports car? Could you really be so stupid to think envy and covetousness have no adverse affect on a relationship?

Any man who finds it sexually arousing to have some other man fuck his wife is mentally dysfunctional. No, its doesn't matter that you think its hot, any more than it matters that you might think heroin is a legitimate recreational drug.

A cute parody of a classic, but kind of lame. The wife was way too agreeable and accepting that her husband wanted her to become so other man's slut. Have to wonder it the damage is already done.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it.

They’re a rough crowd here in LW. You just can’t make the readers happy in this category! Posting a story in this category for a contest is the kiss of death.

I enjoyed the story, and I thought it was fun. I appreciate that it isn’t full of misused words and run-on sentences, like so many others. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Great Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this interesting spin. I felt the ending was a bit rushed. I also would have enjoyed a bit more during the spirit visits.

Thanks for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second Read

After going through this a second time, I think that the author should get top marks for his story idea. The execution might have been better, but this was a clever idea and a welcome change from the usual LW fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re: would you enjoy..

26thNC can't help himself. Posting anonymously yet saying the same crap over and over doesn't disguise who you are, moron. All it does it make you look insane. And what two consenting adults do has nothing to do with driving cars. Just because your wife left you, doesn't mean you have to be a complete dick in the comment section to every author. You still have no clue that your rants don't change anyone's mind do you? You see, this category is about stories of wives having sex with others, and logic would suggest that the vast majority of those who seek out these stories agree with them. Only people fucked in the head hang out on a website where they hate what it stands for. It's funny how you believe it's the other way around. What a loser.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
@ anon giving 26thNC a hard time

look at the Hall of Fame for LW . Only around 10 % , if that ,are of the fucking for fuckings sake . There are plenty of categories for that . LW has morphed into a realm far beyond the description given back 20 yrs ago .

But then a real Fuk'n loser cannot see the forest for the trees it would seem .

Nice take on a Christmas classic author .

*****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks Molly

Thanks to anonymous, you have been outed as one of my many accounts. I think I have at least 14 now to spread my vitriol on the righteous cucks and cheaters. This last one concerning the anonymous post about cars is laughable. I wish that I was literate enough to write like that. I can't even spell covetousness or dysfunctional, let alone use them in a sentence. I also called my wife to see if she had left me, and she says not until after Christmas. She is good that way. I wonder if anonymous has even read the stories he defends. He seems to be stalking me around LW. I like the attention, and will keep on posting. Thanks again Mol, and a nod to my anonymous alter ego. I wish I did have your writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Comment 11/30/18

Anonymous 11/30/18 This is gawdawful!

Yours is the best of all of the comments and the one I not only agreed with but is the most humorous of the comments.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Clever idea

And a better exploration of that idea than most on here could manage. Good cautionary tale. Still wouldn’t trust the wife. The slut is strong with this one Yoda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice try

But unfortunately it didn’t really comprehend off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"while I get jealous and angry at these guys I also find myself a bit aroused as well."

and then I quit reading.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
After

After reading all the comments, I have to agree that she went a little far with the flirting. But it was still a good, clever story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
My Wife(ex-wife) has taken on the fleet at least response to one of my comments

Saying that the story is a good parody of the old classic

But he spent way too much time fantasize about cuckoldry and also not keeping very good track of wife

Hit me hard

Retired accountant (cpa ) figures don't lie but liars figure

I read these stories and enjoy romance

Cheaters caught and punishment deserved

Also occasionally RAAC but only occasionally

Don't believe that many men are into being cuckolded

Swingers either

I admit some are but percentages are small but with agenda they push hard

USMC Vietnam vet take your best shot. pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didnt like this

Husbands that get off on seeing their wives with other men are weak and deserve the pain they get. Im glad the idiot came to his senses in the end.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Clever

This was a very clever story. I know there were too many mistakes, but the idea was original with interesting characters. Me, after she told me that letting that client grab her ass was good for business, I would have left her there and probably file for divorce the next day. But if Rick in the story did that, we wouldn’t have a story. And we also wouldn’t have all these angry comments. Thank you

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Well Done

I enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED?........

I read "Revenge". The writer seemed to be a man. In this story, what a fucking pussy.his slut wife keeps slinking off to find strange dicks and he doesn't kick the dicks ass and dump the cheap tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very good revival of a Classic Story

All ideas have merit. But it takes some reflection to decide what is really good and what is bad. Another motorcycle seems A great and fun Idea, but at 65 years old and still being unable to curb my abuse of speed and pushing hard into every twist and turn. It is a good Idea but, better an Idea not to act upon. It is also an idea that one might share his most dear and valuable but it is not in anyone’s to control someone else’s feelings and can quickly be out of your control.. I believe this may happen more often then not. We must always consider the consequences of our actions before going down a chosen road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boyoboy!

Nothing but pure plagiarism. Chuck Dickens must be rolling in his grave. Zero stars

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

Good and bad! Good because his senses returned to him. Bad because who in their right mind would want to see his wife or husband with someone else in bed fucking someone else? I think they should all be rounded up and dropped off on an island somewhere to fend for themselves or taken out in the mountains and shot! I still gave it 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

Good and bad! Good because his senses returned to him. Bad because who in their right mind would want to see his wife or husband with someone else in bed fucking someone else? I think they should all be rounded up and dropped off on an island somewhere to fend for themselves or taken out in the mountains and shot! I still gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the ghosts are out of order, should be; past, present then future. clever idea though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plagiarized but the fantasy is too real for some couples? How many divorces have been caused by one party wanting something different and new only to regret getting their wish and then losing the most special person in their life? Merry Christmas PKenny and thank you for the gift of imagination.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Great story and something to remember that true love is a much stronger force. Loving one's wife is a responsibility to protect her, from the evils that lurk about. Please keep writing these stories. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The nightmare before Christmas. Great treatment of the Charlie Dickens classic. Some anon calls it plagiarism, but I say parody.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Dude, all of your stories are pure nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who writes a story with no sex on a site for sex stories? Someone with too much time and no social life

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Not particularly well written, but I liked the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to bastardize one of the best Christmas stories of all times. At the end of the day, HE does not control what SHE does. If wifey is going to cheat, that’s on her. As far as the “ encouragement” she perceives he is giving her, that’s all BS. It’s just an excuse, for her to do what she wants. I am pretty sure if he suggested a post nup, she would get indignant and refuse. But even after their talk after the first time, she still went and did it again. Pretty sure if he hadn’t intervened, wifey would have fucked them. So.... Your Christmas story has one fatal flaw. In the Scrooge version, Ebenezer has the ability to change the future, by how he acts in the present. In your version, you fail to understand wifey has already crossed the line twice, without her husbands approval. She has it bad for some strange.... The pussy is never going back in the bottle. One ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an interesting concept, pulling from a Dickens story. But where you went wrong, is how you applied it. I challenge someone to use your wonderful idea, but apply it directly to a man of woman, who is either cheating, or getting ready to divorce their spouse. Literotica is filled with stories, of wives who think they are trading up, only to get dumped by their boyfriends, once the divorce comes thru. Expand on this. Make it a first person account. Show how badly infidelity destroys lives, and it’s long term consequences. In your story, you focus on the husband changing, when it’s really the wife, that is in control of their destiny. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. A bit over the top, but good nevertheless. I enjoyed it. LP

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Clever Concept

...but weak implementation. The clarity of the vignettes presented by the apparitions in Dickens' original or many of the look-alikes is absent. Please google "lie versus lay". Your usage of lie, lay, lying versus lay, laid, laying is about 95% wrong (flipping a coin would be more accurate.) I encourage you to keep writing and thank you for your efforts.

Keep 'em comin'.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. A clever spin on a classic. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting idea, but poorly executed.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Sappy. Worst part was the typical requirement of hubby for control of the playing around. Doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fifty stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yuck! 2*.

TassieTykeTassieTyke8 months ago

Excellent, Well composed.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

There's a better version of this... Not exactly sure where it is link to it. Not exactly the same there the last was leaving her husband to trade up on Christmas Eve.

For this story I hated both. Why with he want to see his wife with someone else and why was she constantly deep kissing people? Both fucked up and while he may have changed I doubt she had unless she also had some sort of eye opening experience.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

AllNighter (comment below) refers to Stoney Webb's story, "JANET'S CHRISTMAS EVE BETRAYAL." It took about a minute to find it using Literotica's search feature. Anyway, since comments hates links of any kind, just go to Explore (top of page), Search, and enter the name of Stoney's great story... much better than this fare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

SIMILAR Stories