All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 01'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful. Very well written, hits all the right notes of kindness and dominance. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My story

Reading your beautifully written story was like seeing my life being told...up to a point. I have yet to show Chris's courage so I am still bound in fantasy. I've had male lovers but I'm still hoping my wife will sense my desire and help me to fulfill my destiny. Oh for a man like Brandon in our lives!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
We Wrote This For You

Dear ones who mentioned how this spoke to you. Just wanted everyone who reads this to know that the reason for it's being here is to offer some encouragement to those who have not yet found a way to be their true selves. Parts 2 and 3 are already written and will be posted over the next few days as the Lit moderator schedule dictates. Our hope is that if only one person is encouraged by this, then it was all worth it!

TwilekloverTwilekloverover 5 years ago
Superb!

Very well written! Please please please continue!

betabradbetabradover 5 years ago
Loved this story

It feels as if this story was written for me. I am single but this is the kind of relationship that I know I need. I also have a small penis that cums very quickly. I would love to meet a woman as loving and understanding as this and a real man for us both.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Very well written

What could have been a very awkward tale turns out to be a very comforting story.

Love the story, very well written.

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Cuckold Manifesto

It is like cuckold manifesto, altough well written. Sure there isn't here some autobiografical parts?

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
A Compliment

I take it as the highest compliment that some think this has autobiographical parts. The fact is, no...but it is based on another couple's real experiences. I have tried from early on in the stories I write to explore the many shades of the larger LBGTQ flag. It's just in my nature to try and foster and promote the possibilities for love, regardless of what they do in bed or what their relationships look like. I don't ever see myself writing a story that is overly harsh or demeaning. But, thank you for the compliments from all who took the time to leave a comment...they really do make it worth doing!

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
great story

This is so much like and episode in our lives. Due to my short comings (bit less than 4" and thin) my wife had an affair with an alpha male..We never reached the stages of your story though I would have loved to. They both knew that I knew and they were fairly "together" in holding hands, the odd kiss, conversation excluding me. Taking the odd minute or longer to be away from me.., Even when in our house or his.

I so wanted to join in but was not allowed and did not have the confidence to ask. So many lost opportunities!

My bi side was partly satisfied by other men but I so wanted to be with my wife and her lover.

The few times my wife and I, during this period, had penetrative sex gave me the opportunity to feel a couple of times that sublime feeling of my cock being immersed in his spunk after we had been at his place or he at ours. Such a lovely sensation.

This is the first story of yours I have read but will read them all now and any others you will write. Thank you

jackbirdjackbirdover 5 years ago
hot

Hot story wish I could get my wife to do that but she won't asked her many times.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 5 years ago
Cucky Feelings

Your story captures cucky feelings very convincingly! Thanks for writing.

dacoach44dacoach44over 5 years ago
Well done!

Of course this is a part of the sexual experience. You handled the psychology of it quite well. I date CD's and sissies, some married, never got in a 3 way tho. They are naturally sub, and love to be treated right by an alpha male, altho I am not much of a domme. This cuckie experience is another delightful take on that kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
easy reading ty

easy to read, enjoyable, cool

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
fun story to read,

I just wonder why all the cucks have to suck the Alpha, why they dont just watch and then take the sloppy seconds. maybe it just makes for better reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love this story. I wish it was me being turned into a little sissy cum eating bitch.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Such an erotic and well-written story. Very accurate in describing the intense and mixed emotions of a cuckold. So true to life.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
5 star story

Thank you for a really good read, made me very wet and now I must attend to my needs with my buzzing friend.

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
About Your Story

I enjoy reading about things like this, with a big exception. I don't care for the humiliation aspect. I knew from the title, it would be a feature, though, so I can't complain.

Your work is clear and well presented. Luck to you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story you've told. From the underlying development of the protagonist in his youth, to the rise and fall of his career (truly, a huge aspect of many a man's identity) followed by fantasies following a slightly angled developmental trajectory.

What felt the best, was the sense he had of finding his place in the world. So many people fill in their gaps with achievements, certifications, possessions, and such. At the end of the day, are they content with themselves? This guy has entered into that realm of self-acceptance. Lucky, huh? And better still? His beloved wife will be with him, along with his newly found Alpha.

Heady stuff. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. beautifully written

cmj711cmj7117 months ago

That your story is based on this threesome experiences makes it more exciting.

I enjoy the humiliation Brandon has Chris embrace, that's an important element in this type of relationship.

Looking forward to their journey.

Well done.

1509196215091962about 1 month ago

Well written, you have a great understanding of the guilt, angst, and pleasure a cuckold may feel. The tale goes places my wife and I would never go, but we knew some who found great pleasure in forced denial. Thanks for your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES