A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up with red eyes and I suppose we both knew I had to surrender at that point. He again stroked my hair and said, "It's over now Chris. All the lying and sneaking around is over and it'll all be okay."

Why did it feel so good for him to be strong and comforting, I wondered in a daze of confused emotions. But, he was right...I wanted all the hiding and sneaking to be over. I hadn't realized it before this moment, but the hiding of this secret had been a huge burden to carry. When he stepped between my legs, I opened them wider to let him come closer as he pulled my face toward him. I relaxed and let him guide me as I turned my head sideways to lay my face against him. With his hand comforting me, I was fully aware that my face was in his crotch. I could feel his heat, smell his manliness and knew that the hardness I pressed against was the cock that had pleasured my wife many times...It was the cock that had filled her with potent seed...it had been his spunk I smelled in her panties and rubbed on my own cock as I dreamed of being a cock-sucker for my wife's lover!

"Chris, we both know what you need to do now. I won't stop you if you have the nerve to admire the cock that your wife has come to adore. Your wife has already told me that you're no stranger to another man's cock. It's all up to you now, little man," Brandon said in a way that made it sound like the most logical thing in the world to do.

I couldn't move. My face was separated from the hard symbol of his strength by the thinnest of fabric. I don't know if I did what I did because I was truly aroused for him or if I was just worn down and was eager for any way out of his presence. But I knew I had to surrender to him...I didn't have it in me to fight back. So looking up into his eyes I said, "May I see it?"

Brandon took a small step back and replied, "Help yourself, I think you've earned it."

I hadn't expected him to make me be the one to unveil his equipment, but one glance up to his face told me that was indeed what I now had to do. It was over and I knew it. I had no chance of forcing my will on him, and I fleetingly thought again of Sarah's warning not to come here.

He must have sensed my hesitation and doubt because I once again felt the soft tender caress of his hand on my hair as he said, "Chris, just think for a moment about what you really want. Don't think about what others might think of you. And don't even worry about what Sarah might think of you. She already knows you better than you know yourself and she loves you for who you are and only wants the very best for you. Just relax and breathe for a moment."

For some reason those words made sense and they did calm me somewhat. At least I had heard the part about Sarah already knowing all about my kinky fetish and I believed that she did truly love me despite my downward spiral this past year. Finally I was ready to admit to myself that I did want to see this man's cock...the cock that my wife had surrendered and spread for! So looking one last time into Brandon's eyes I said, "Sir, I do want to see you. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me."

"That's my boy," he said as he pulled me close into his crotch once again. "You know what to do to make your dreams come true...so help yourself Chris,"

This time I didn't hesitate. I was aware that these actions would have a profound impact on the rest of my life. But I trusted him and I trusted Sarah that somehow this would all work out or maybe we would all just put it behind us. In short, it was a leap of faith born of a very confused and vulnerable mind mixed with a cock lust I had been building with months of porn and fantasies. But plunging forward I slipped from my seat onto my knees and reached out and unbuttoned Brandon's slacks. I saw my hand tremble as my fingers took hold of the zipper and slowly lowered it. It was clear that he had dressed for the occasion. Or I guess I should say; he didn't dress for this occasion because it was immediately obvious he had no underwear on. Once the zipper was down the pants cascaded to the floor like a silky waterfall and the cock that had been buried in my wife so many times sprang free and grazed against my face.

I leaned back instinctively from the man flesh on my face, but at this point my pent up lust kicked in and I reached forward to grasp his fullness. Oh my, it was if I was instantly transported into a perfect dream as the heat of the big shaft warmed my hand. I stroked the length a couple of times and realized that I had never really had a real man's cock in my hands before. Certainly not mine, and the ones I had in college were not the same as this! Even to this day I recall thinking in that blissful moment how happy I was that Sarah had known the joy of experiencing this too!

I looked up and the joy must have been obvious on my face because Brandon just nodded in an affirmative manner and smiled down at me. I stroked his tool several times as our eyes held each other while emotions were shared and transactions of power were exchanged. I had never felt so light and perfect as I did in that moment on my knees before this man!

"Go ahead baby, you've earned it," Brandon said to me in such a kind way.

It was like we were on the same wavelength and I knew exactly what he meant! I leaned forward, opened my mouth and took him in as far as I could go! The hand on my head now was firmer, a strong hand that held me close as he humped several times into my willing mouth. Finally he eased up to let me slobber and suck around the smooth bulbous head as my tongue searched for his slit. In that moment the realization came to me that I was sucking the cock of the man who was fucking my wife! I couldn't hold it any longer so I just let my release go as my cum flowed into my underwear.

Brandon could tell that I had cum and said almost to himself, "Well, I've never seen that before."

I looked up and said somewhat sheepishly, "And I've never done that before either."

We both laughed and it was if we were in fact old friends. I felt obligated to get him off too, so I returned to my job. It took awhile, but in the end it was worth the effort even if my jaws were getting sore. He let me know it was close when he took control of the action by holding my head in both strong hands and hump fucking my mouth like it was pussy. Then the big hard tool got even bigger and harder and I knew what would happen next. But still, I wasn't prepared for a man like him. He let go a flood of spunk that seemed unending...so much I couldn't swallow it all! But I did my best to pleasure him properly and kept working as I felt it running down the sides of my mouth and dripping onto my clothes.. He was totally in control now, and as he fucked my mouth my mind turned to how this is the way he satisfied Sarah! In that moment I knew I didn't want to deny her of that pleasure. It was in that moment that I became a willing cuckold for real!

As his flow abated, I pulled off and dutifully licked up and down his shaft cleaning him in appreciation of what he had given me. When I glanced up, he was looking down on me with a contended smile. He took his still engorged cock into his hand and rubbed it all over my face, spreading his spunk, marking me in a clear show of dominance...a dominance I willingly surrendered to!

"I'm proud of you Chris. I didn't think you had the backbone to carry through, but you proved me wrong," Brandon told me as he softly patted my head.

"I'm not brave...I could have never done this if you hadn't forced me...but I'm glad you did. I guess I should thank you for understanding and being patient with me barging in here like that," I said and on impulse leaned forward to plant kisses all over his cock and down his heavy sack to tenderly lick his balls.

"I'm very pleased too Chris. I was patient because I really think there's so much potential for us all. Your wife was beside herself with worry, but she has known you better than you realized. Better than you knew yourself, in my opinion. I now have to agree with her assessment you are ready to join us in some sexual adventures. I was skeptical when she mentioned it, but I think she's right. Obviously, we all know that entails your being comfortable as a cuck. Is the reality as appealing as the porn fantasy, even now after you shot you wad in your shorts? That's always a good time to know for sure."

"Yes Sir, I'm still eager for it all. I admit it still feels pretty weird. To be honest, I feel ashamed and totally humiliated about all of this. But I've never experienced anything like what just happened either. As ashamed as I am, I also feel very content right now. I can't really explain it, but it feels good. So if you and Sarah think it'll work, I'm ready to try and do my part," I said in all honesty. "Do you think Sarah is up for it? I mean, it's a pretty big step for her," I asked after the briefest of pauses.

"I think you'll be surprised by how ready she is for this. She's not quite as tame as you probably think," Brandon replied. "In fact, once we saw what you were really into, it was her who wanted to make it real for you...actually, she wanted to make it real for all of us. After all, we've both been watching the same porn as you. It started out as her just trying to see what you were up to, but then we both got turned on to the whole scene too, You need to know that she is in love with us both. So it's going to be an interesting exploration I think. You still up for it? Now's the time to say no if you need to," he said with a sense of seriousness.

"In this moment of bliss, I'm ready for anything you and she wants. But I hear what your warning against, and yes, I will take this very seriously and discuss it in depth with Sarah," I told him and meant every word.

"Good boy, now come here and suck my cock again...I think I'm ready," Brandon said with a smile.

I stood and stripped naked for him. My little cock was at full mast, all four inches of her. I liked the look in his eyes as he admired me like a new prize, and when he pointed down to the floor in front of him I didn't need to ask any questions. As I serviced my wife's lover on my knees to another orgasm, I knew that our lives would never be the same...I had found my place and could only hope for the best for us all.

*****

Continued In Part 2

12