A Dark Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My command is simple, "Lose the dresses. Now."

All three women look apprehensive. Fey is the first to take off the dress. Mom and Lynn soon follow; but are not happy about it. We walk to the entrance and go down the stairs. Waiting at the front door are the typical bouncers, and a woman dressed in red.

This woman looks to be about twenty-one or twenty-two, college student. A perfect ten all the way. She has a lot of makeup, I would guess a 36C-30-34 body, long light brown hair that is tied in a ponytail and then braided. She has legs that go on forever and a muscular body, this woman works out. She also looks scared as hell.

She has handcuffs on, her ankles are restrained, a collar on her neck, a steel chain leash attached to the collar, and there is a gag in her mouth. Tears are running down her face.

I say to her, "Nod your head yes or no. Did they explain what you are to do tonight?" No. "Did they explain the penalties of being more than five feet from me?" No. "Did they explain what the punishment is for not pleasing me?" No.

I sigh and look at the bouncers with contempt.

I explain to my family, "She was recruited today for my pleasure tonight." My three now look weary. I bet they are guessing that if I am being pleased by her, what are they here for?

I speak to the woman, "I'm going to call you Anna. This is a place where anything goes. You were kidnapped for my pleasure tonight. I can literally do anything to you in here. I can carve you up with a knife, disfiguring your beautiful body. A guy did that once. I can use you and then kill you. That's typical if you don't submit. Or, you can accept your fate, please me, and we let you go unharmed at the end. In a few cases, you may even be given gold coins as a tip.

"Tonight, we're going to have dinner. You'll not talk. After dinner, we will go to a playroom where women are shared. It's the type of place where almost everything can happen. No weapons are allowed but women have been known to get cut up if they don't cooperate.

"If you don't please me or are ever more than five feet from me, you will earn the severe punishment. Every man fucks you in a gang bang, starting with in this case, me. Then I decide how you will die. As you can see, there are benefits to staying close to and pleasing me to the best of your ability. By the tears in your eyes, I can see you are sad.

"I'll give you hope. Deep down, I am a decent guy. You have hope. With many of the other men here, no matter how good you are, they will kill you at the end of the night. I on the other hand ..." I pull out ten gold coins from my pocket, then return them. "You don't know it now, but tonight might be a great night for you."

Her tears stop and she is looking at me differently now. Lynn now has hate in her eyes. In a flash, my knife cuts the bindings on her ankles. I start down the downward sloping hallway to the next level with all four women in tow. At the bottom, I am greeted and taken to our table, a table for four.

As we walk in, the place goes silent. They are staring at my women. Staring and lusting. I place Anna next to me on the floor. Martha, my mom, is across from me. She seems amused by all of this and loves the attention. Lynn and Fey don't care about the attention, they are just mad at me.

We order dinner and then I have Anna stand up.

I speak with a calm, soft, yet firm voice when I say, "Look at the other women. You are over-dressed. Strip."

Without hesitation, she slowly pulls a strap off one arm and then pulls her arm out. She pulls the other arm off and then out. She squats and turns around. I slowly pull down the zipper. As I do, she stands up from the squat and the dress falls away, revealing her perfect round and plumb breasts. They look fake, they are too perky.

As the dress hits the floor, I pull on the leash, bringing her head down. I remove the gag and then pull the leash down more, so she is on hands and knees. I pull the leash in front of me, between my legs, and then under the table.

The girl is smart, on her own, she releases my belt, unbuttons me, and unzips me. The unzipping was heard and all three are staring at me. My cock is released, and she begins to suck on it, slowly. She is taking her time and allowing me to enjoy this.

I say to the table, "Everything that happens tonight has been planned. You will do as I say."

Mom bursts up from her chair, "I'm not your slave. You can't do this to me."

Security is now behind her. I nod my head. The first guy grabs her, turns her to him, and slaps the crap out of her. She is stunned and confused. While in that condition two big burly men grab an arm and place it on the table. She is bent over the chair and not moving an inch. The third guy drops his pants. He takes his large angry cock and fucks mom good and hard.

The entire dining area has stopped to watch the digression be addressed. He is quick and hard in his thrusting. Mom can't say anything but grunt as she is used by this stranger as ordered by her own son. Only two other people know she is my mother.

The stranger screams as he orgasms and shoots his cum into mom. She is exhausted. They pick her up and place her in her chair again. They go back to their positions. No emotions on their faces.

Watching that got me off. I shoot my load down her throat. She pulls off my cock after cleaning me off. Under the table, I pass the leash to my sister. Her eyes go wide, then the idea registers in her eyes. I see her pulling the leash while Anna leaves me with nobody between my legs. Lynn now looks quite happy. We eat our salads.

Lynn tries to push the leash back to me, but I won't accept. Lynn looks hard at me; I then slowly move my eyes to mom. Lynn catches on and passes the leash. I see mom eagerly pull on the chain leash and then she has a magnificent look on her face. The soup is terrific, like it always is. I put the strawberry butter on a slice of fresh rye bread as mom passes the leash to Fey. She knows to use Anna. She heard the slurping and saw the orgasm on their faces.

Fey's face is glorious, she can't hide what Anna is doing to her. When she orgasms, she is too loud, and many people stare at her. The leash is passed back to me as dinner is served. I have Anna suck my cock but slow her down. I don't want to blow another load. Dinner is amazing. After dessert, I pay the bill, we all stand up, including Anna, and we go back into the hallway. I take them away from everyone else.

I speak very softly, "Tonight is going to be different. I'll explain at home. I'm sorry."

I lead them all into the playroom, we take a left and go down until it turns darker. I put mom in a stockade. Her head and two hands are locked in place. Immediately there is a line in front of and behind her. All three holes are available.

I bind Fey to a cross, hands bound high, and legs spread wide and bound low. A line of men forms for her as well. I can hear mom and Fey grunting from being stuffed by cocks. I strap Lynn into a swing where both hands, both legs, and her waist are restrained. They can turn her around, swing her to a comfortable height, and hit all three holes.

There are two security goons by each woman.

They are on her even before she is fully restrained. I can hear the men grunting, slapping asses, and my women moaning or grunting from taking it hard. I take Anna to the bed, spank her ass until it is red. She screams in agony. I slap her face twice, so she is tearing. I throw her down on the bed and force my cock into her pussy as fast as I can and with as much force as I can. She is silent as I take her.

I really do bang the hell out of her. I hold nothing back, no need to, I will never see her again. She screams out her orgasm. We finish, when I finish. A few minutes later, I scream out my orgasm.

Anna whimpers, "I'm not on the pill ..." Too late.

I pull her body to mine and shove my cock down her throat. I am hearing sporadic orgasms from my three. The guys really are doing a number on them. The guys are orgasming much more often. I can tell because like me, they shout out.

I take Anna and mount her again, this time, I go deep into her ass. She screams out in pain. I stop, thinking I hurt her.

Anna sounds upset, "Don't stop you mother fucker. Keep going."

What the hell is up with this girl? I plunge in just as hard again and like previously, I cause her to scream. I look and I see her smile at me. What the fuck? Does this stupid whore like pain? I fuck her as hard as I can in her ass hole, and she is giggling at me. Amazing. I continue fucking her until I shoot my load deep into her body. She is worn out.

I throw her on the Symbian and quickly increase both controllers. I stand behind her and squeeze both breasts hard. She screams loud. I now pinch and pull the nipples forward, producing amazing cones of boob. I move around front and immediately, she is sucking my cock until her orgasm kicks her ass.

Chains are hanging from the ceiling. I lock her into the chains and fuck her from the front with her legs wrapped around me. Another comes from the rear and fucks her good in the ass. I can feel his cock inside of her as we pass by. We don't touch, there is a membrane between us. We both know when the other is there. Anna is freaking out with orgasms from being used. She is loving this. What a slut she turned out to be. I leave her there, and now other men are using her.

I go to Fey, knock the guys out of line and I fuck her good. I get her to orgasm hard. I then move to Lynn; and fuck her from behind. I took her sloppy seconds as well and force her to orgasm hard.

Now that I am done, I release my slave and have her clean me off. While she is on my cock, some guy starts fucking her. That annoys me.

I tell the guy, "Back off dude." He doesn't listen. "Yo, dude. This is mine, you are done."

He pulls a knife on me. He runs it along Anna's torso, cutting her open. She goes down. Before I can react, I hear two gunshots and he stops dead while lunging at me. In a flash I release Fey, she knows what to do.

While Fey is working, I tell the others, "Down on your knees. I want two hours of eating pussy out of you guys."

Several complain but the cocking of six weapons made them rethink their actions.

I explain, "Each one of you owes them an orgasm including Fey and Anna."

Fey counters me, "This isn't a deep wound but that many orgasms will bleed her out. She is done for the night. I need boiled water and all the medical supplies you have, now! Gary, hold this like I am. I need to wash my hands before I fix her up."

Fey and security come back at the same time.

Fey looks at the medical kits, "Wow, I am impressed. A doctor equipped this place."

An older woman walking down the hallway says, "Yes I did. I used to work as an Internal Medicine doctor at a hospital. I retired early."

She is looking at Fey weird, she recognizes her but is smart enough to not say anything.

The old lady says, "We can kill her and save you the hassle or we can dump her in her neighborhood. You don't need to bother with a slave, they are disposable."

Fey has a look of rage in her eyes. I slap her face so nobody can see that. She is burning at me now, that's ok.

I use my game face, "No. This one is cute as a kitten. I'm keeping her. As you can see, I collect beautiful women for my amusement. The old one cooks good. I might make this one my girlfriend and kill the rest. I punished them for not being nice enough to me. Time will tell. For now, this one is cute, and I'm keeping her."

Old lady says, "Sorry. I mistook them for girlfriends. I brought some more men to fuck them for you."

I apologize, "Sorry, time to go soon. I am reinforcing them with why it is good to serve me. We can still put them to work by teasing nipples and breasts until my other slaves' orgasm."

The old lady laughs at me, "That many orgasms may kill them. I better help them out. You heard them guys, each of them gets an orgasm from you and I want my share as well. I like this idea."

Fey is frustrated because she wants to care for Anna, the men want to eat her to orgasm. They're eating Anna as well, even with Fey protesting. She finally gave up and was consumed with her orgasms. Three hours. It took just over three hours for the men to give each of them an orgasm. All five women are worn out. I thought the security guys were big, no, five even bigger men come out and wrap the five women each in a blanket. They are carted off with each being cradled in the arms like babies. I follow behind. All five are brought to the offices. In the back is a bathing room. Each woman is showered by the big men and then placed in one of the ten bathtubs that are lined up. After thirty minutes, each is given a massage.

I say each but Anna sits out the baths and the pool. She can't submerse her wound in the hot water. It's now midnight. The old lady sends everyone out of the room and office. They are to stand guard out front. She wants to talk with us. She calls herself Sally.

Sally starts out with, "So you're Gary. Are you THE Gary that I'm hearing about? With Anna here, I think you are. I have lots of friends and we cater to people from all walks of life. A certain circle of people are happy with you. Nobody will say anything specific, but a group of high rollers were celebrating something big and it was because something you did. I find it interesting that they know you."

My eyes are burning with rage. Sensing that, she changes tactics.

Sally continues, "I am not here to blackmail or rat you out. Quite the contrary, I think I owe you my life. I can't do too much, or I draw attention to you. I sense you don't want that. So why did you bring in your girlfriends to get gangbanged?"

Anna laughs at her, "That was no gangbang."

Lynn spits word with her venom at Anna, "It sure as hell felt like I had a cock in my cunt, my ass, and my mouth almost constantly for two hours straight."

Anna is confident in her opinion, "That was no gangbang. That was scripted. Look at me. I'm cute and live in the slums. Three times my father sold me to guys for a gangbang so we could eat. Tonight, that was no gangbang. Those were young clean men with good size cocks to please you.

What I got was old, dirty, and disgusting men with small cocks and who smelled. There was nothing good about them. The men tonight were awesome. "Four guys waiting by three pieces of restraining equipment. What are the odds of that?"

All eyes are on me, "We are not discussing anything now. If you don't shut your face, you end here." I said that with much more anger than I expected.

Sally explains to my women, "Your names have been discussed here lately. That means more than just here. Soon, you would have been targets. Fey, Lynn, and Martha, within a week, you all would have been dead. I reached out to Gary. I knew what he did, those guys talk too much when drunk. Real soon, I put them into a private room with some women I trust.

"Because he shared each of you tonight, nobody will think you are his girlfriends anymore. Even Anna is safe, she is a known slave due to her gangbangs. She's a perfect ten and a nice girl. I picked her out for you personally. We tried to make the experience as least revolting as possible. It was more important for you all to live.

"I'm sorry Gary; I know you didn't want them to know. You sure are a prick sometimes. Deep down, you're just a sweet guy ... that murders people. They needed to know. You didn't deserve any abuse for saving their lives. Unfortunately, Anna knows too much now. I will insist that she stay. Tomorrow, we'll use her for a public punishment. I haven't done one of those in a while."

I look at Lynn and Fey, "Come on girls, time to go home."

Lynn is first to ask, "What happens to Anna?"

Sally says in a monotone voice, "Every man will fuck her in the cunt, ass, and mouth. Then there will be an auction for who gets to kill her. That person earns special bonuses based on their creativity. The guys love it, it's terrific for business."

I take Lynn and Fey's hands and partially drag them out, as I say, "Come Martha."

Mom stays where she is and commands me, "We can't leave her here."

I turn around and plead with mom, "She knows too much. I can't let someone find her and learn about this. No. She's a nice kid, but I don't know squat about her. Let's go."

For her part, Anna isn't on the floor crying and begging for her life. I would be.

Sally asks Anna, "Anna, why aren't you begging for your life? You know he's a good guy. He might take you with."

Anna stands up, her breasts are swinging as she does so.

Anna has tears in her eyes, "He was the first person to be decent to me. If it's better for Gary that Anna die, then Anna must die." She falls to her feet in tears. She doesn't want to die, she was waiting for her moment.

In a moment of rage, I push Fey and Lynn aside. I reach down and pick Anna up and throw her over my shoulder.

I shout back, "I'm going home. Anyone that stays can take Anna's spot." I didn't notice their faces at first, but later they are all smiles. I have no idea why. This woman is a ten. I will fuck her more which means I fuck them less. Women make no sense to me.

On the way home, I find out the true plan.

Fey tells Anna, "Gary belongs to me and Lynn. When one of us are with him, you will be with the other. You're not a girlfriend. You get no clothes and he will take you when and where he wants you. It's 1:00 am and we are speeding down the highway. I see a rest stop and pull over. I open the door for Anna, have her step out of the car and then right there next to the parking lot on grass with Anna on her hands and knees, I fuck her in doggie.

This time I am slower and enjoy it more. Several cars pull into the rest stop and their headlight run across us. Three slow down and pass on by. The fourth stops. It's a young punk. He asks to participate. I pull a gun out and stop my fucking.

I am clear with the kid, "We're not dogging, I'm not sharing, you may watch this amazing woman and me fuck. However, one touch and you die. That woman behind you now, her name is Lynn. She can kill you with her bare hands. This is my slave, my property."

Her breasts are swirling around as I bang this gorgeous woman. She is grunting with pleasure. In no time at all, I am bursting yet again tonight. I am done for a week. As I shoot my spunk into Anna she screams and orgasms as well.

Anna says, "Thank you," to me, and I can tell it is more than just for the fucking I gave her. We get back in the car and go home.

At home, "Anna, follow Martha. She's my mom by the way. You are hers tonight. Good night." I hug her as mom walks off.

I say to nobody in particular, "Follow me." I go to my bedroom. They are still naked, so they rush past me and jump in bed.

I explain, "I'd heard too much about you two. As Sally said, you would have been dead within a week so someone could get to me. By sharing you and people seeing it was something that hurt you, they think you are not my girlfriends. I was trying to save your lives. I did pick the guys. They were all known to be clean, married, and in good shape. They all had decent size cocks as well so you could hopefully enjoy it."

Fey is crying and cuts me off, "I don't know about Lynn, but I'd just assumed as much. I wasn't hurt as in sad, I was happy because you wanted to keep me and were willing to do anything to keep me, even if it meant other men fucking me. I'd do anything to keep you in my life."

Lynn is crying as well, "Yup, same here. Like you said, it really wasn't that bad. Some of them had skills."

Not as sure now, I ask, "Why save Anna? She'll take attention from you."

Fey has a playful look on her face and a laugh that is ready to come out, "That girl is cute as hell, I want to fuck her! To me it tells your competitors what a stud you are. Four beautiful women need to satisfy you. It also makes Lynn and me look more like a slave as she is known as a slave and you treat us all the same.