A Dark Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, if you were willing to share studs with us to keep us alive, I thought we owed you something for that. She seems like a present. I know you love Lynn and me. She will make good eye candy and if one of us does get targeted, she'll go first." Then she bursts out in a laugh. Unfortunately, it's not a joke, she's right, Anna will be first to die.

+++++

Six months later, I am walking through my new garden in the back yard. To be honest, it's more like a tropical rain forest although it has water fountains, a small pool, a small pool with fish, and paths to wander around on to relax like I am doing now.

I hear a noise behind me, the safety of a gun being removed. FUCK!

The deep voice says, "Hands up. Interlock your fingers behind your head. Now kneel and cross your legs behind you back. Thanks for the garden, it makes my life much easier."

I am killed because I own a garden, how ironic. Mom killed me.

The deep voice says again, "You have good friends up high and lots of enemies. Some want you dead. Your friends have hired people of my ability to protect you. I was told you have three women, what's the deal with the fourth?"

I smirk, "She's a slave. She services me and my girlfriends. She's six months pregnant, there will be a boy here in three months. The other two are pregnant and will spawn more of my children in seven months. The fourth woman is my mom, she will not be having any children."

I hear the safety click again and slowly turn around. I don't see anyone. No shit. What do you do after a discussion like that?

I turn to a bush and say, "Thank you. Carry on." Seemed right to me.

The End.