A Daughter's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're married to my mom, after all. So yeah. That's makes us family."

"It's even more than that, sweetheart. I'm your father, after all. For real."

His smile widened and she felt she was blushing.

"I really hope you'll be happy, Brook," he continued. "And you can always tell me if there's anything I can do to help make sure you are."

You could fuck me like you fucked my mother last night, she said in her mind. But then, out loud: "Oh, I'm happy. Really. It's really nice here and everything. And you're really nice. I guess I'm still getting used to things."

"Me too," he smiled warmly. "I guess your mom and I have been so focused on each other that we haven't paid enough attention to you. You and I haven't had the same chance to get to know each other, but I want that to change, if that's okay with you. We have a lot of lost time to make up for."

"That'd be nice," she said, wishing she knew something more interesting to say. Now she was afraid he'd start thinking she was dumb.

"Do you have any plans for today?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Great. I was thinking I'd leave work early, and maybe we could go out and get dinner and a movie together. Or we could go to the mall and spend a lot money."

"Really?" She looked straight at him with surprise. "That sounds really good."

"It does to me, too," he said. "You can decide whatever you want to do. We can do all of those things or just whatever you like. How's that sound?"

Brook was so excited her eyes started to water as she realized it was the first time a male of any age was going to take her out just for something she wanted. She'd been out in groups of friends along with boys from school who were interested in her, but that wasn't even in the same league.

"It sounds perfect," she said softly.

"I think so, too," he replied, getting up. "I'll be back by two."

On his way out, he stopped and touched the girl's bare shoulder, planting a quick kiss on top of her head before walking out to go to work. After he was gone, Brook couldn't stop smiling. She felt so good she cleaned up everything in the kitchen and then looked for things to do around the house that would please her mother and Tom. Especially Tom. "Especially Dad," she said out loud, just to see how it felt and sounded.

Later on, she went upstairs and put on the skimpiest bikini she owned and went out to the pool for a swim. She wished Tom could have been there to see her, but after a while she took her bikini off and tried skinny dipping for the first time. She loved swimming naked immediately, and after a while she got out of the pool and went to sit naked in the hot tub while she still had the house to herself.

She turned on the water jets and thought about the scene she'd witnessed the night before. It didn't take long before her nipples were hard and burning with desire, while her pussy was flushed and quivering at the same time. The water jets felt so good as she played with her pert, round tits. Her hard nipples and areolas were like a pale shade of cinnamon.

The girl's fingers were soon exploring her excited pussy as her thoughts changed from last night to all the various ways she imagined her time with Tom might go. The thought of being alone with her father for the first time in her life made her nervous. She wanted to do everything right. She wanted him to love her so much. Before long, she was kneeling on the seat in the tub, holding onto the side while she pushed her sensitive pussy up to the nozzle of the water jet. Gripping the edge, she let the spout jet against her hard clit until her body was shivering with orgasms.

She finally got out of the tub, picked up her bikini and walked into the house and up to her room completely naked. It was fun to have such a big house, and she found herself imagining her father suddenly walking out of one room or another to discover his completely naked, daughter. It was even more fun to imagine the look he would have on his face as he stared at the proudly shaped tits standing out from her smooth chest. It made her nipples swell with excitement just to think of it.

It was getting close to when Tom would be getting back home, so she decided to start getting ready. Going into her bathroom, she hung her damp bikini on a towel rack and took a shower, where she spent a long time carefully running a fresh razor over her legs and pussy. After, she dried and brushed her hair and went to pick out something to wear.

After going through every stitch of clothing in her dresser and closet, Brook was no closer to a decision than when she started. Half of her entire wardrobe was now scattered across her bed and the floor, and she uttered an exasperated sigh. She had nothing to wear. She wasn't even close to deciding what she wanted to do, so she wasn't sure what kind of outfit would be right.

She didn't know much about the restaurants anywhere around Tom's house so she figured on letting him decide about that. There were plenty of restaurants and even the movie theater at the mall, so maybe that was where they should go. She couldn't wait to have him all to herself, but she was afraid of coming off as too greedy. And as far as a movie, she already had an idea about that, but she wouldn't let Tom know what she wanted to see until after dinner.

Finally, Brook decided she didn't even care where they went for dinner. She just wanted to look good for Tom. Really good. Deciding nothing she had was good enough, she went down the hall to the master bedroom to raid her mother's wardrobe.

Walking naked into the bedroom her mother shared with Tom sent tingles of excitement through her smooth, young body. She spent a few moments just staring at their bed, imagining what they were doing that went along with the desperately passionate sounds she'd heard listening at their door. Her nipples grew hard with sensation when she thought of how she would have Tom all to herself for the whole evening.

Janice would certainly be home when they came back, but the notion didn't stop her from imagining how amazing it would be for Tom and her to come home and end the night together in his hot tub. She remembered so clearly what his aroused dick had looked like when she spied on them the night before. Her mother had to be the luckiest woman in the world to be able to be naked with Tom whenever she wanted.

She spent a little while just playing with her nipples, her excitement being greatly enhanced by being in her father's own bedroom. But she knew he'd be home soon, and as exciting as it was to imagine him catching her naked in his bedroom, the reality of it actually happening scared her. What if he said something about it to her mother?

Going through the closet, it didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. It was a wheat colored knit dress Janice hadn't worn in a long time, and it was practically the same color as the one pair of high heels that Brook had. She grabbed the dress and then went to rifle through her mother's lingerie drawer where she found a pair of sheer black pantyhose that had some kind of pattern. She decided to take them back to her room and try them on to see how they looked.

With the items of her mother's clothing in her hands, Brook could hear Tom come into the room. How could he have come home without her hearing him?

"Oh, geeze, Brook, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here," he said before she had a chance to even turn around.

She was fully naked to him from behind, and she suddenly turned to face him without thinking. Now her bouncy, naked boobs and freshly shaved pussy were in full view. He gazed at her with a stunned look on his incredibly handsome face, his eyes clearly roaming over the lush swells of her tits and silken V of her silky pussy mound.

"Sorry," he mumbled again, politely averting his gaze.

Brook blushed with a vengeance, feeling equally embarrassed and excited. She finally thought to hold her mother's clothes up in front of her, barely covering her bare boobs while holding her free hand over her naked pussy.

"Oh, um, it's okay. I'm sorry, too. I just came to borrow some clothes for going out." She almost said date, but she was afraid Tom might laugh at that.

"Does she know you're borrowing her clothes?" he asked, bringing his eyes back to her.

"Oh sure," she told him. "We borrow each other's clothes all the time. Especially now that I'm almost the same size."

Tom nodded. "I see. Okay."

Brook's embarrassment started to fade slightly when she realized he wasn't going to just kick her out of the room. He actually seemed to like having her there, and she almost giggled at the thought of it.

"So when do you want to go?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready," he said. "I'm just going to freshen up a little and change. I'll probably be ready much sooner than you will be."

"Probably, but I'll hurry. I can't wait to go."

"Me, too," he smiled. "Did you decide what you want to do?"

Brook told him what she was thinking about going to the mall where they could just decide to do whatever they felt like since they'd having shopping, movies and restaurants all in one place.

"Good thinking, Brook. I'm impressed."

Brook blushed at the compliment and then walked out of the room, trying to look calm as she strode past her father, feeling his eyes on the sway of her pert ass. Her heart was pounding by the time she reached her own bedroom. There was no mistake that he really liked what he saw. It felt like the happiest day of her life, and it could only get better.

Tom sat down on the bed and heaved a deep sigh after Brook left the room. Being single for as long as he had, he wasn't used to having a woman around the house, although he loved being married to Janice. But having his teenaged daughter in the house was a whole other matter. Especially one as pretty and sexy as Brook. She was a sweet girl, even if she'd been pretty aloof lately, yet he knew he had to stop thinking of her as pretty and sexy. If only she didn't look so much like her mother. He wondered if he'd feel the same way if he'd known about her from the beginning.

It had been impossible not to notice the girl had a prominently distracting pair of tits, but seeing them in the flesh was making Tom's head spin. They were so firm and round, and with her nipples being so hard and perky he'd barely been able to tear his eyes off them, except to stare at the bald, pouting pussy mound between her thighs.

And seeing the way she blushed when he caught her naked in his room only made it worse. He couldn't fight the steady swelling of his cock as he thought of her.

This is totally out of line, he thought as he gave his pulsing shaft a squeeze through his pants. He kept squeezing and rubbing his stiff cock as he thought of the way her perky ass moved when walked out of the room. He could have sworn she was giving it an extra sway just for him. Could she have known he was staring at those firmly rounded ass cheeks? Was she seriously inviting her own father to check out that tight, teenaged ass?

He hadn't even thought about what clothes she had borrowed from her mother. He almost thought he should call the outing off, but it was too late for that. Besides, it wouldn't look right. She was a smart girl and probably would've suspected the reason.

Unable to help himself, Tom stood up and unzipped his pants, pushing them down along with his briefs and letting his large, achingly hardened cock bounce free. Rubbing one out to take the edge off before going out with his daughter seemed like the right thing to do. He'd be able to think straight and act like the proper father he wanted to be to her.

But there was nothing proper about the way he stood there stroking his hard bone thinking of that hot, naked, eighteen-year-old body. At the same time, he couldn't help thinking about the way Janice had called him Daddy while they were fucking the night before. It made him cum so hard he felt dizzy afterwards, and there was no way his new wife could have missed the way it excited him.

Tom's phone buzzed with an incoming message while he was blindly fist-pumping his excited rod. He paused to check the message, and wasn't surprised to see it was from Janice.

Have a good time on your date with Brook, it said, followed by a wink emoji.

It's not a date, he texted back. But I'll make sure she has a great time.

He finished taking off his clothes and sat on the bed to continue stroking his cock.

That's not what she thinks, Janice texted back. Pretty sure the girl has a huge crush on her dad.

No way, Tom sent back, still stroking and thinking of the way the girl's ass looked on the way out of the room.

Girls always crush on their daddies. Didn't you know that?

That's crazy, he sent back, feeling idiotic that he was still pumping his hard on and thinking of Janice's daughter.

Mmm, I've got a serious crush on you, Daddy. Just save some for me when you get home.

Janice's text was followed seconds later with a picture of her spread pussy, something she often did from the ladies' room at work. It always drove him crazy, and with Janice's splayed open pussy on his phone screen, he stroked himself to the image of both mother's and daughter's pussies at the same time.

He needed to cum if only to set his mind right again. Last night had been the first time Janice called him daddy while they were fucking, and it had made her cum just as hard as he had. Janice's taste for edgy sex was one of the things that kept their relationship hot and fresh. Tom had always wanted a woman like that, and Janice had that and yet so much more. She was the complete package. But he certainly hadn't bargained on getting a hard on for their teenaged daughter and now his wife was practically teasing him about it.

He leaned back on the bed and vigorously pounded his throbbing cock to the thought of the sexiest, most beautiful mother and daughter he'd ever known. Before long, visions of eighteen-year-old tits and pussy had all but pushed her mother out of his mind. Within a couple more minutes, Tom groaned heatedly while his cock erupted, spurting cum all over his lower belly and shirt.

After, he took a quick shower, and then picked out a pair of dark blue linen pants and a short sleeve button down shirt. Casual, with a hint of fancy to please Brook.

As it turned out, by the time Tom went downstairs to meet her, Brook was all ready and anxiously waiting.

The girl blushed, incredibly pleased with her father's stunned reaction on seeing her in her mother's dress.

The pantyhose had the cutest pattern, which beautifully accentuated the sweeping shape of her legs. The dress fit her almost as tightly as it fit her mother, and it was suggestively snug over her curves. It came well above Brook's knees, and the low-cut neckline clung nicely to her round boobs and let just enough cleavage show. She decided to go without panties or a bra, even though her nipples would show in the dress if they got hard.

"Wow," Tom said, eyeing her openly. "You look amazing, sweetheart."

"Thank you." She smiled and looked down at the floor. Her shoes were almost a perfect match for the dress, and the heels gave her three more inches of height. Brook blushed at his compliment, but she couldn't help wondering if he liked her better in her mother's dress or completely naked. As surprised as he'd looked when he saw her, she decided he probably liked her even more naked and the idea almost made her giggle out loud.

Going out to get in the car, Tom even opened the door for her. The gesture surprised and pleased her immensely. Without thinking, as if it were a completely automatic thing to do, she made sure to give him a good look at her legs when she swung them into the car.

During the ride to the mall, Brook couldn't help feeling like she was on a real date with a really great guy who was handsome, older and sophisticated, and had an amazing looking cock. She wondered what he would think if he knew she'd seen it and could barely stop thinking about it. But she also remembered the conversation she'd overheard and felt desperate to tell him how much she really liked him without sounding completely stupid.

He was doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, but Brook caught Tom glancing at her legs every minute or so. She liked the way her mother's fancy pantyhose made them look, and her father obviously liked it too. In her seat, the hem of her mother's dress rode high on her firm, young thighs, and she did nothing to adjust her outfit. It wasn't quite as exciting as the way he'd looked at her when he caught her naked, but it wasn't as embarrassing, either, and she didn't want him to stop. And when her nipples grew hard with excitement, forming pert dents in the material of the dress, she caught her father sneaking peeks at her boobs just as much.

"Thanks for taking me out, Tom," she finally said. "It's really nice of you."

"It's my pleasure, sweetie. I'm only sorry we didn't do this sooner. I thought it would be good for us to spend some time together. After all, I didn't just marry your mom, I married you, too." Brook couldn't contain a giggle. "Oh boy, did that ever come out wrong," Tom tried to backtrack with an embarrassed blush.

"It's okay. I know what you meant. Besides, I think I really like being married to you. I think Mom's really lucky."

"What a sweet thing to say," he told her with a smile.

"Well, it's true. And I'm really sorry if I've been a pain in the neck lately."

"Not in the least, sweetie. I've just been worried if you were happy with all the changes going on. I know it's a lot to take in all at once."

"Yeah," she agreed shyly. "I guess it is."

Tom suddenly pulled the car over and stopped. He turned in his seat and looked at her seriously. No one had ever looked at her the way he was now, and it made her pulse race. It made her think of the way Cindy's father looked at her.

"I really want you to be happy," he started out with a deep breath. "And I want you to know I really wish your mother had told me about you from the beginning. There's so much I wish we never missed out on. But you're mine, my daughter, and nothing can ever change that. I know we're only getting started to know each other but just knowing you're mine makes me love you more than I can ever tell you. I have years of lost time to make up for and I want to make you the happiest daughter that ever lived."

Brook's heart was pounding as she listened to her father. She even started to cry and a single tear ran down her cheek. Her whole body was trembling and she didn't know what to say. She wanted to scream that she loved him back at the top of her lungs but she was afraid to. Yet she was even more afraid that he'd never know. Everything just seemed so wonderful and yet so impossible.

Then Tom reached over and wiped the tear off her cheek with the pad of his thumb. It was an intimate, loving gesture, and for some reason her body stopped shaking so bad.

"I love you too, Dad," she finally said softly. Once the words were out of her mouth it didn't seem so hard, and her father was looking at her with such intense eyes it made her skin tingle with heat. "I love you so much you have no idea."

"Yeah, baby, I think I do," he smiled.

And she knew he was right. She could feel it in the way he touched her face and the look in his eyes as he stared at her. It felt like the whole car was filled with their love for each other and Brook never wanted to be without that feeling as long as she lived.

"Do you realize that's the first time you've called me Dad?" he pointed out.

"Out loud, anyway," she admitted shyly.

Her father seemed to be thinking, but then leaned over and kissed her. On the lips. It was an instantly passionate kiss, and Brook immediately opened her mouth and felt her entire body heat up as their tongues swirled and explored each other's mouth. The girl's nipples went rock hard while her pussy quivered with intense pulses of sensation and desire. Brook's mind was spinning and when she felt her father's large hand graze over the swell of her tits through her dress she was sure she would explode.