A Daughter's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss went on for a long time and Tom's hand was running over the girl's tits through most of it. But he finally broke it off, stammering an awkward apology.

"Don't be sorry, Dad," she said. "I'm not."

He told her she was beautiful and let it go at that before turning the engine back on and continuing to drive. For the rest of the ride, Brook thought about that amazing kiss and how it made her whole feel like burning. She thought about her friend, Cindy, and her dad and was now convinced there was much more to their relationship. Brook started to daydream of having Tom touch her ass the way Cindy's dad touched hers. No matter how her friend might've blushed, she looked happy whenever it happened and now Brook understood why.

When they got to the mall, Tom pulled the car into the parking garage and they started wandering. He didn't even seem to get bored with all the stores Brook wanted to go into, and she couldn't believe the amount of money he spent on her for new clothes. She bought sexier looking outfits than she ever had before, and Tom always flipped his credit card on the counter and looked at her with a proud smile. Brook couldn't keep from blushing every time.

He finally suggested they stash the shopping bags in the trunk of the car and decide what to do about getting some dinner. They had to walk the whole length of the mall to get to their section of the parking garage. Brook noticed how many people turned their heads to look at them, which only made her feel even happier as she thought of how many people must have assumed they were like any father out at the mall with his daughter to spoil her. Yet they were a bit dressed up for a simple shopping excursion, and Brook wondered how many of them assumed they were a couple.

Brook also knew a lot of the men were just looking because of the way she looked in her mother's dress. It was far from the first time she caught men looking at her, but this time it felt so different. Walking beside her father made her feel like they could tell she was taken. She found a stride that made her perky tits jiggle with her steps, and it was exciting how plenty of men even Tom's age turned to look, but in her mind there was only one who was allowed to touch them. It made her think of the way her father had felt her braless tits through her dress earlier in the car, and she just wanted to feel that sensation again. As much as she possibly could. Even if Tom said it was wrong the way he'd felt her up in the car, he was still watching her tits and booty as much as any other guy in the mall. He didn't say anything, though, until they were in the parking garage.

The car was parked nose facing out, so Brook and her father were standing between the wall and the raised trunk lid while Tom stowed the girl's shopping bags. When he finished, he didn't close the trunk right away, leaving them together in relative privacy behind the car. The walk through the mall had left Brook with swollen nipples, and her father was trying not to be too obvious about staring at them. He wasn't being all that successful, though, but the girl just smiled happily to let him know she didn't mind him looking at her whatever way he wanted.

Once he put the last of the shopping bags in the trunk, Brook hugged her father. "Thank you, Daddy," she told him, pressing her face to his chest. "No one ever did anything like this for me ever."

Tom hugged her back, and they held the hug for a long time. Brook loved the way it felt to press her firm, young tits against her father's solid body. His hands were on the small of her back and she kept wishing he'd just let them drop onto her ass, but eventually he held her a few inches away and looked at her. Their arms were still around each other with the lower halves of their bodies still touching.

"No need to thank me, sweetheart," he told her. "My reward was just seeing the look on your face. I really like this whole having a daughter thing."

Brook snickered. "I like this whole having a dad thing."

She also liked the way her dad's eyes kept darting lower to the way her tits were bunching up over the neckline of her dress from the way they were hugging each other.

"What would you say if I turned into one of those strict dads who doesn't let you out of the house wearing the kinds of outfits we spent so much money on today? Or the one you're wearing right now, for that matter."

Brook was a little surprised, but pleased to see that he was saying it with a smile on his face.

"I'd be a good girl and do what you say, Daddy," she smiled back. "But what's the big deal? Mom does it all the time. I mean, this is her dress, right?"

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to look so hot at your age. I know you saw all those men looking at you. Some of them were even around my age."

"Were you jealous, Daddy?" Brook replied with an ecstatic grin. "'Cuz you're the only one I really wanna look good for."

Tom was smiling, but he heaved a deep sigh. "You're such a beautiful girl, sweetheart, and I love you more than I could ever love anyone, even your mother. But girls don't dress like this for their fathers."

"Some do." She thought about telling him about Cindy and the way her father even touched his daughter's ass right in front of her.

"Honey, it's just not appropriate."

"So ... are you saying the way you kissed me and felt up my boobs in the car before we got here wasn't appropriate?"

"That was definitely not appropriate, and I'm sorry I lost my head there for a minute. I promise it won't happen again, Brook."

"I'd rather have you promise it will happen again," she said. "Don't tell me you didn't like it as much as I did."

The man sighed deeply again. "It was amazing, baby girl. But ... "

Brook let her hands slip lower so she was clutching her father's ass cheeks through his pants, suggestively squeezing his muscular glutes.

"You were saying, Dad?" With her hands on his ass, Brook could feel the stirring under his pants against her body that she'd been constantly dreaming of.

"I was saying ... as incredible as it was, it can never happen again."

Even though her father had a serious look on his face, he didn't do anything to pull his daughter's hands away from his ass, and at the same time his own hands drifted lower and closer to hers. Just being so close to him was making the teenager's heart race. She couldn't begin to explain why her father had the power to turn her insides to warm, gooey mush, but she didn't care. All she knew was that it felt like heaven to have him holding her like he held her mother. The girl just knew he loved her as much as her mother. His cock was still growing bigger against her body while they held onto their hug, and he still wasn't trying to push her away. It was proof of how much he really wanted her no matter how proper he tried to be.

"But Dad," she said, looking up at him with a coy smile, pressing her body a little tighter against the growing bulge in her father's pants, "Didn't you like kissing me, Dad? And if you did it once, what's the big deal about doing it again? Same with feeling my boobs."

"Because I'm your father, sweetheart. And I've only just gotten married to your mother, in case you haven't noticed."

But even as he spoke, one of his hands moved from behind her to the front, sliding over the pert swells of the girl's tits through her dress. Her nipples throbbed with heat at his touch and her body filled deeply with breath.

"I've noticed more than you think, Daddy," she said.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" he asked curiously, squeezing the mound of one of her tits through the snug fabric.

"Oh god," she whispered, aching to feel her father squeeze as hard as he pleased.

By now his cock felt so big and so hard against her young body. The memory of watching him pump that beautiful shaft into her mother's naked body made her want to feel inside her own pussy more than ever. Feeling his hand sliding back and forth to feel each of her tits was making her pussy feel hot and damp. She angled her face upward, giving him an open invitation for another kiss.

"Baby, we really shouldn't," he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Brook's heart leaped with excitement. She instantly opened her mouth and felt her pulse bang even harder when her father's tongue swept forcefully into her mouth. She moved one hand from his ass around to the front and began feeling the solid bulge of his cock through his pants. He gasped without breaking the kiss while his grip tightened on her tit. Then she felt him pull the neckline down, stretching the fabric to expose her perky mound so he could cup her flesh in his hand.

He didn't even kiss her mother that deeply when she'd spied on them in the hot tub. Brook felt the best and most excited she ever had in her life, yet she knew it could only be better. Just the feel of her father's rigid cock through his pants was almost more than she could stand. And having his hand on her bare boob while they kissed was one thing she already knew wasn't going to be a once-only proposition. She might've been young, but Brook knew she was meant for this and meant for him, and she was ready to give him everything she had.

But then the sound of people getting into a nearby car startled them, and Tom suddenly pushed himself back from his daughter. They both looked a little dazed, and his cock was still bulging out the front of his pants. He finally closed the trunk lid, and they waited for the other people to get in their car and drive away.

Brook's pussy was dripping with wet heat, but she knew her father wasn't going to pick things back up. She wanted that more than anything while Tom was trying to act like it never even happened, except for the telltale bulge in his pants. At least he didn't try to tell her over again how it shouldn't have happened and was never going to happen again. That much was progress.

"Sweetheart, our date isn't over yet, unless you're feeling tired already. But we haven't even decided about dinner or the movies," Tom said, doing his best to look normal.

Brook was happy he didn't want to end their day together and go home. "Can we do both?"

Tom laughed and said, "Of course."

They walked back into the mall holding hands. They went to a simple chain restaurant for a quick meal so they could make it on time to the movie Brook wanted to see. The trailers were still playing when they went in, and they got a row to themselves a little further back from the middle of the theater.

When the movie started, Tom reached over the arm of the seat and took hold of Brook's hand again. They exchanged a smile and watched the movie. After a while, she maneuvered their clasped hands so Tom's was resting against Brook's leg below her dress hem, resting on her thigh through the pantyhose she was wearing. And then after a few more minutes, her father's hand let go of hers and moved to rest palm down along her inner thigh.

Brook's whole body felt warm when his large hand gently squeezed her inner thigh and started rubbing her warmth. Her pussy heated up with electrical pulses as he calmly worked his hand higher until he was massaging her flesh within an inch of her mound. She felt her body arch in her seat as she breathed deeply. She looked at his face but he was watching the movie with a faint smile on his face.

The girl slid forward on her seat and parted her legs, giving her father more room to feel her thigh. He drove her crazy, making her pussy drip with agonizing excitement as he barely moved his hand closer to her mound. Brook was dying to feel him touch her pussy, but he was teasing her without mercy. At long last, his fingers finally moved to the crotch panel of her pantyhose and began rubbing at her slit through the material. His hand felt so strong and sure, and she knew he had to be able to feel her drippy girl cream seeping through the material of her hose. And the second he started mashing his fingers into her tender slit her fresh juices flowed even hotter.

Brook had to force herself to keep from moaning out loud, but at least she had the movie soundtrack to mask her sighs and deep breathing. But her father's hand kept rubbing at her, massaging her slit so deep and firm that she couldn't help grinding her pussy back into his hand.

The teenager took as much of her father's hand rubbing her through the pantyhose as she could, and finally slipped off her shoes and just pulled her dress up and started to roll her hose down over her hips. She caught her father watching, and he moved his hand to allow her to roll the hose all the way off. When she sat back again, Tom caught the girl's hand and took the balled-up pantyhose from her. She watched in awe as he held them to his face and inhaled deeply, knowing he could smell all the pussy cream she'd been leaking into them.

He stuck them in his pocket and put his hand back between her now bare thighs. She left her dress up around her hips and watched in amazement as her father began rubbing his fingertips along her slippery pussy lips. He was looking, too, admiring her smoothly shaven pussy while he massaged her petals and clit as if he knew where all her most sensitive nerve endings were. After a while, he slid a finger into her creamy hole and stroked it back and forth.

Brook wanted to scream with joy but she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. Yet she wanted to give her father more, even if they were sitting in a public movie theater ignoring whatever was on the screen. The girl could barely even remember what they came to see. She spread her legs wider and her father started pumping his finger deeper. Pulling the top of her dress down below her braless tits, she exposed her perky mounds with their stiff, strawberry nipples. She played with her smooth orbs, constantly toying with her nipples, constantly aware of the way her father was watching her and continuously sliding his finger in and out of her slick hole.

When she glanced between his legs, there was a bulge in his pants just as big as it was when they were kissing and fondling each other back in the parking garage. Since he was stroking his finger in and out of her pussy, Brook didn't see any reason not to reach between his legs and feel the enormous lump tenting his pants. Just touching his rod, even through his pants, made her heart race even harder while her juices felt like they were gushing all over his hand.

Brook thought her heart might explode when her father reached for his zipper with his other hand, pulling it down. He then took hold of her hand and pushed it into his pants through his open fly. She could hardly believe it was happening, but with a little effort, she worked her father's cock out from the leg of his briefs and got her hand around his big, rigid shaft. His jaw hung open and his whole posture changed when she started squeezing and stroking his cock. She wanted to pull it out of his pants so she could see it and stroke it at the same time, but it was so big she didn't know how to get it out through his fly. It probably wouldn't have been too much trouble to undo his belt under normal circumstances, but the way his pumping finger was making her shiver and squirm.

When her father ground the heel of his hand against her clit and shoved a second finger in with the first, Brook started to cum. She was glad it was during a loud part of the movie because she couldn't help letting a brief cry of pleasure escape. She'd never felt anything so good and her hand went crazy on his cock at the same time. Before her pussy was even through squeezing and gushing through her climax, her father's cock was suddenly spurting hot cream inside his pants, soaking her hand and his cock all at once.

When Tom finally pulled his hand away from his daughter's pussy, he brought his fingers to his mouth and silently sucked them clean. Brook drew her hand out from his pants and did the same thing, wanting him to see her sucking her fingers and licking up every drop of his delicious cum as she could get.

He reached into his pants and adjusted his cock, then zipped them back up. Brook kept her dress lifted up through the rest of the movie, and Tom leg his hand rest on her leg right next to her tingling pussy.

Later, during the ride home, Brook kept waiting for her father to say how they shouldn't have done what they did and that it would never happen again, but he didn't say anything. She was worried about whatever he might be thinking.

"Dad? Do you still love me?" she asked out of the blue.

Tom looked at her in shock and pulled the car over the first chance he had. He took her face in his hands.

"Baby, I love you more than anything in this world, and I hope you never forget that."

Brook felt relieved. Not that she didn't think her father had stopped loving her, but she was afraid he might feel angry or awkward. He kissed her for a long time and she started to believe that they would always be happy, even if their love would have to be a secret one.

Later that night, Brook lay in bed restless and unable to sleep. She'd spent the longest time just tossing and turning while her outing with her father kept running through her mind. She missed the feeling of his hands on her and couldn't wait to feel those delicious sensations again. It was the most amazing thing in the world to think that the best orgasm she'd ever had was in a public theater in the middle of a movie she could barely remember. She just hoped her mother wouldn't ask too many questions about the movie.

It was even harder to sleep when Brook heard Tom and her mother getting into the hot tub down below her bedroom window. Thinking about everything that happened earlier already had the girl's pussy feeling warm and moist and her nipples thick and aching. Now she was sure Tom would be fucking her mother right under her window again, since that seemed to be the way things always ended up when they got into the tub at night. Even though she felt jealous when he fucked Janice, the fact that mother and daughter looked so much alike also made it exciting, allowing Brook to imagine how her father would look fucking her.

She wanted to watch them again, but so far it sounded like they were just talking. It was hard to make out everything they were saying, but she could tell her name was mentioned more than once. It made her curious. She knew her mother would probably be asking Tom about the time they had together, but he obviously couldn't tell her everything.

Brook decided to sneak downstairs and eavesdrop on them from behind the bush where she'd already seen the fuck. Hopefully, she'd get to see them in action again. She didn't really like the idea of sharing her father with anyone else, even her mother, but that was the situation she just had to live with. At the same time, considering how much she and her mother looked alike, she liked seeing what she and her father would look like together.

She stood hidden, just wearing flip flops and the panties and tank top she put on to sleep in. Janice and Tom were sitting in the hot tub. Her naked tits were above water, and Tom had his arm over her shoulders with his hand dangling down and fondling one of them. Brook could tell her mother's hand was moving underwater, and she knew she had to be playing with her father's cock. Brook couldn't help a stifled giggle when she thought about her father getting his dick stroked by his wife and daughter both on the same night.

"Janice," Tom was saying, "I really wish you'd stop saying Brook and I were out on a date. Especially when you're stroking my cock like that."

Janice snickered. "Don't tell her that. She's been looking at you like a rock star ever since you got home. If I didn't know any better I'd say something happened."

"I'm just happy that we're starting to get along better," Tom said evasively.