A Daughter's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting along?" Janice snickered deviously. "Are you forgetting I know she took one of my sluttiest looking dresses to put on for her daddy?"

Tom groaned while Janice's hand kept moving up and down his cock under the water. Brook was dying to see it out in the open. She wished it was her hand stroking him. His rod felt so hot and thick back in the movie theater.

"I have to admit she looked amazing. She's beautiful just like her mom," he admitted.

"Hmmm, and judging from the mountain of shopping bags in her room it looks like Daddy spoiled his sexy little girl. And looking through some of the things she got, I know she had you in mind when she picked them out. I'm getting jealous of our daughter."

At least she said it with a good-natured tone, and it made Brook feel good to hear her mother refer to her as "our daughter".

"That's ridiculous," Tom said.

Brook could tell her mother looked skeptical as she stroked her new husband's cock in silence for a moment or two.

"So what is it you're not telling me?" Janice finally asked, still smiling and still stroking.

Brook's breath caught in her throat as she waited to see if her father was going to admit what happened. For some weird reason, the suspense just made her pussy feel hotter. She slipped one hand into her panties to stroke her slit and the other under her top to play with her hardened nipples.

"Nothing," her father told her mother in one of the most unconvincing voices anyone ever heard.

"I know there's more to it," Janice said. "Your cock is practically burning my hand while we talk about her."

"Okay, she's a beautiful girl, just like you. But, Janice, she's my daughter, for fuck's sake."

Janice snickered deviously. "Now I know you're hiding something juicy from me. My god, I don't know when I've ever felt your cock throb so hard."

Brook's heart was pounding. It seemed unthinkable that her father would ever admit to fingering his own daughter in a public movie theater while she stroked his hard cock until he came in his pants, but it wasn't so long ago she would've thought that was unthinkable, too. Then her mother rose up from her seat and straddled her father, reaching down between her legs to take hold of his cock. She didn't lower down, and Brook could tell she was just holding the man's cock to her pussy.

"Maybe this will help loosen that tongue of yours," Janice teased him. "You tell me what really happened and I'll ride that throbbing cock like she's most certainly been thinking of doing herself. It's all over the way she looks at you, you know. God, it's crazy how much it turns me on."

"Yes, it's crazy," Tom replied, obviously anxious to get his cock into his wife's pussy.

Brook's pussy was dripping all over her searching fingers as she watched and listened to everything.

"C'mon, Daddy," Janice cooed. "Tell me what you did to our baby girl. She deserves to be loved, too. Besides, if you tell me, I'll let you in on something I never told anyone."

Brook's mind was spinning like mad as she waited to see how her parents' sex talk was going to go. She pulled harder on her nipples while she pushed a finger up inside her creaming pussy hole and watched her mother slide down just a couple of inches, making her father moan. Then, she practically held her breath with her finger sliding in and out of her slit while her father told Janice everything about what happened: the kissing and fondling in the car, making out and feeling each other up in the parking garage, and then how they made each other cum in the middle of the movie they went to.

While he was talking, Janice gradually slid all the way down onto her husband's cock and started riding him, her full tits bobbing in front of his face. Brook could barely believe he'd admitted those things to her mother, but Janice was obviously turned on by it and grinding the man's pole like a porn star. As jealous as she couldn't help feeling, Brook was also proud of how hot and sexy her mother was.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck," Janice groaned, continuing to grind her pussy up and down Tom's cock after he was finished. Then she slowed her grinding, catching her breath to make good on her promise to confess a secret of her own.

"Remember when we met?" she asked Tom, still riding his cock but more slowly now.

Tom nodded and groaned.

"Okay," Janice went on. "The reason I didn't get into a serious relationship with you even though you really wanted to was because ... because ... I was fucking my father. I was in love with him all my life. At first, I though Brook might even be his baby."

The teenager was in shock. Yet her pussy was on fire like she never felt before. Her father was just as turned as she, and he grabbed his wife forcefully by the hips and guided her to the upper edge of the tub. She spread her legs wide while Tom got between them and pushed his enormous cock back inside her. He held on to his wife's shapely hips and thrust his cock into her hard enough to make her heavy tits sway and shake.

"Fuck," Tom growled, thrusting desperately into Janice's body.

Brook pulled off her top, exposing her pertly shaped tits and stepped out from behind the bush. From the angle of their position, her father could see her while her mother's head was turned the other way. She stood there openly watching them fuck after their filthy confessions. Her hand played across both of her ripe tits while the other worked away furiously under her panties.

It was only a minute or two before Tom realized she was standing there watching. He gazed at her with dire lust in his eyes while he fucked the girl's mother even harder.

"You like Daddy's cock, do you, baby girl?" he snarled. Janice assumed he was talking to her, but his eyes were right on Brook. "You like fucking Daddy?"

"Oh, fuck, Daddy yes!" Janice cried. "It makes me cum so hard!"

Janice's body shook with pleasure while Tom grunted and cried out. Brook knew he had to pumping a hot, creamy load of cum into her mother's fuckhole. It was all too much, and the girl started to cream all over her own pumping fingers.

Brook didn't even stop to consider that all three of them were having simultaneous orgasms. She was focused more on the pleasurable spasms rocking through the walls of her slick, young pussy.

After, the teenager quickly picked up her top and ran over the grass back into the house before her mother saw her. She didn't think she could ever get to sleep, but the next morning she didn't remember hearing her parents come back in the house.

*

The next couple of days went by in a kind of blur. Brook couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened and the scene she'd witnessed between her parents in the hot tub. Even the next day when she went to her friend, Cindy's, house for a sleepover she couldn't think of anything else. Cindy even said something about how distracted Brook seemed, but Brook just shrugged it off. It only made her think about things even more when Cindy's dad touched his young daughter's ripe body in suggestive ways.

While Brook was over at Cindy's, she didn't even realize how preoccupied she was until her petite blonde friend asked where her head was at. Brook blushed and got flustered, but stammered some excuse about getting used to her new life at Tom's house.

"That shouldn't be hard," Cindy giggled deviously. "Your dad's really hot."

That only made Brook blush even harder. She even thought about telling Cindy about everything she'd seen and done the last couple of days, but she finally just kept it all to herself. She finally just told her pretty friend that her dad was really hot, too. Cindy giggled and blushed as hard as Brook was.

Sometimes Brook felt downright envious of her pretty blonde friend. Even though Brook was a bit taller, with longer legs and a firmer shape, Cindy was cute and bubbly with bouncy curves that got her a lot of attention, especially from her affectionate father. Brook felt confident enough that she was as pretty as her friend, but it was Cindy's relationship with her father that she envied. They were so openly affectionate, and Brook kept wishing more and more that Tom would treat her that way, even in front of her mother, eventually.

As much as Brook had fun spending time with her best friend, she could barely think about anything but her father the whole time she was there. For the first time, she wanted to be home instead of at Cindy's. Of course Tom would probably be down in the hot tub fucking her mother half the night, making Brook wish he was fucking her instead.

They were in Cindy's room changing for bed. Brook had to turn away she was blushing so hard. She pulled the big T shirt out of her backpack that she planned to sleep in. It was one of Tom's. She'd taken it out of his dresser without asking, thinking he wouldn't mind. When she turned around, Cindy was standing near her bed in nothing but a pair of light blue panties that barely covered anything. She'd already taken off her bra and her bare tits were wobbling with her movements as she prepared to pull on a tank top.

Sometimes Brook wondered if Cindy's tits were too big for the rest of her body, but they weren't really that much bigger than her own. The two girls had never been shy about changing in front of each other, but it was definitely out of the ordinary for the blonde to just stand there with her boobs exposed, taking her sweet time about pulling on her top. The panties she was wearing only had a slim thong stretching between the girl's ass cheeks. They were a lot like some of the panties Tom had bought for Brook the day before, but she hadn't brought anything that skimpy with her for her night at Cindy's. She was wearing a skimpy bikini style pair that made her feel good the way they stretched over her body and showed off the shape of her ass and pussy mound.

Brook was still wearing her bra, but she took it off and was in no more of a hurry to cover up than Cindy seemed to be. Cindy's nipples were hard and looked really nice. Brook's nipples got hard, too. She still had her mind filled with thoughts about Tom, but her friend's daring panties were earning her attention.

"Those panties are really hot," she finally complimented her friend.

Cindy smiled proudly. "Thanks. Dad got 'em for me." The admission was followed by a coy giggle.

Brook giggled a little nervously. "My dad got these for me, too."

"Mmm, really nice. Has he seen you in them yet?"

Brook's face flushed hot. "No!" She didn't bother mentioning he'd already had his hand inside another pair of her panties when he made her cum at the movies. "Has your dad seen you in those?"

"Not yet, but he's gonna," Cindy said with a proud smile. "Why else would they buy them for us except so they can see how good we look?"

"I guess." Then she just blurted without thinking, "Your dad can barely stop touching your ass."

Brook couldn't believe she said it as soon as the words were out of her mouth. She wanted to take it back, but Cindy giggled and then blushed the kind of blush that betrayed happiness.

"Yeah, I love it," she admitted. "He always tries to make it seem innocent or accidental, but I know it's really 'cuz he likes feeling me up."

Both girls started giggling, but then it turned into a loud peal of laughter. Then Cindy grew thoughtful for a moment. "Lately he's been touching my boobs a lot, too," she finally confessed.

Brook acted more surprised by this than she actually was. She admitted that Tom had touched her own tits, too, but she left out the part about the two of them making out behind his car while he boldly fondled her tits through her dress. Cindy, always being the bolder, brasher of the two friends, was surprised and even impressed. The girls had been friends long before Brook's father came into her life, and the blonde even said she was impressed.

"You're so lucky," Cindy said.

"So are you," Brook replied.

"Well, I guess we're just hot," the blonde giggled. "And so are both our dads, so ... why not just enjoy it?"

"You do have a point. Besides, I can see why your dad would want to touch those boobs."

"You too," Cindy said with a coy smile. The girls were both still standing topless in nothing but their panties, and now they had a good excuse to gaze openly at one another's bare tits. Then the blonde asked if Brook had ever felt another girl's tits before. She shook her head.

"Would you ever want to? I mean, just to see what it's like?" Cindy added.

Brook knew her pretty friend just wanted to feel someone caress her beautiful tits. She couldn't blame the other girl. It was such a nice feeling, and one she was aching to feel herself.

"Yeah, sure," Brook replied, trying not to sound like she was making too big a deal out of it. "I mean, who doesn't like boobs, right?"

Cindy snickered briefly, but her cherry fresh nipples were hard and poking outward. Brook could tell her friend was just as eager to feel someone else's hands on her tits as she was.

Silently, the two girls came to the center of the room and stood directly in front of each other. It was clear they were both nervous. Brook could tell from the way Cindy started breathing more deeply, which made her tits rise and fall and only made them look that much more appealing. They both reached for each other's orbs at about the same time, their curious hands caressing and fondling the other girl's tits.

"That feels so good," Cindy said, barely above a whisper.

Brook wasn't entirely sure if her friend meant that having someone else feel her tits felt good, or if it felt good to feel someone else's tits. She figured it was probably a combination, since she was feeling the same way. So far, her father had only felt her tits through her clothes, but it felt a thousand times better on her bare mounds. Her nipples were just as hard and thick as Cindy's now, and they started to toy with each other's firm nubs, rolling and turning them between their fingers.

This made everything feel even better, Brook thought, and she could feel a trickle of hot moisture in her panties. She knew Cindy was feeling it too from the way she was breathing even harder. She wished her pretty, blonde friend would reach into her panties with one hand and finger her aching pussy at the same time. She was thinking about doing that, too, but she didn't dare.

"There's something I really gotta tell you," Brook said, half breathless.

"Okay," her friend said dreamily.

"You can't breathe a word of it to anyone."

Cindy nodded, and while the girls stood in the middle of the room feeling each other's firm boobs, Brook told her everything that had happened with Tom so far, starting with hearing him fuck her mother down in the hot tub under her bedroom window. She admitted to sneaking downstairs and watching them fuck from behind the bush. She even told her everything about going shopping and to the movies, and went into explicit detail about the way she and her father had made each other cum in the theater.

The blonde's expression turned to one of amazement, and her hands grew continually rougher and more aggressive on Brook's tits as she listened to the story. Just telling it had Brook's panties soaking wet, and she was pretty sure Cindy's were too.

"Holy fuck!" the blonde said. "You're so lucky."

Brook just about had her courage up to the point where she was ready to push her hand into Cindy's panties to feel the other girl's pussy, but her father was calling to them from the living room.

"Pizza's here, girls! Come and get it while it's hot!"

"Talk about hot," the blonde giggled. "Daddy has no idea."

They finally let go of each other's boobs, both knowing that if they took much longer, Ray, Cindy's father, would only come upstairs looking for them. They quickly pulled on their tops and got ready to go downstairs, but Cindy paused a second before opening her bedroom door.

"I bet I could get my dad to finger me like yours did," she said with a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"That's crazy," Brook replied. "He'll never do that if I'm here."

"He would if he thought you were sleeping."

"It wouldn't make you feel weird with me in the room?"

"I think it would be kind of hot, to be honest."

The pair laughed almost hysterically, and Brook promised her friend that she'd play along with whatever she wanted to do.

When they got downstairs, Ray was already relaxing in his big recliner watching TV and eating a slice of pizza. The box was on the coffee table. Brook caught him eyeing them both as they went in and got comfortable on the couch, but his eyes were mostly all over his daughter. The blonde's legs were so smooth and shapely, and her unrestrained tits were nearly bouncing out of her tank top. It was clear as day to Brook that Cindy's dad had a keen appreciation of the girl's ripe qualities.

"What was so funny?" Ray asked. "The two of you were up there laughing your heads off."

"Aww, it was just girl stuff, Dad," Cindy told him coyly, flashing a wink at Brook that he couldn't see.

They ate pizza and watched TV a while. There wasn't as much talking as usual, and Brook paid close attention to the way her friend's father kept checking out their legs and boobs. Cindy kept moving and shifting, obviously flashing her skimpy thong panties at her dad while Brook pretended not to notice anything.

Eventually, Cindy got up from the couch and went to her father's chair, getting onto it with him and snuggling up alongside him. As she molded herself to her father's much larger body, the bottom of her tank rode up to expose her bare hip while her perky tits nearly pushed halfway out of her top. Brook caught Ray taking a good look down the top of his daughter's tank. From his angle he probably saw her nipples.

"It's a good thing your mother's not home," admonished her weakly. "You know she doesn't like you sitting on Dad's lap at your age."

"Well, she's not here, is she? Besides, Brook's getting tired and I thought she'd like to have the whole couch. I didn't think you'd mind, Daddy."

"Of course I don't," he told her. "You'll never be too old to sit in my lap. But, um, you're not exactly in my lap. Technically."

Cindy giggled. "Yeah, I know. I like this even better."

Brook gave a fake yawn and stretched her whole body out along the couch, with her feet pointing toward Ray's chair. She knew the bottom of her shirt rode up to exposed a brief glimpse of her panties, but she liked the way his eyes kept glancing over at her too.

"Thanks, Cyn," Brook said, yawning again. "I'm really pretty tired. I hope I don't snore."

Then Brook flung her arm over her eyes, leaving a convenient gap so she could keep her eye on the father and daughter cuddling in the recliner. She lifted one knee against the couch and pretended to adjust her position, but was only working the bottom of her shirt higher to expose more of her panties. It must have worked because Ray took a longer look than he should have right in the direction of Brook's pussy.

Ray had his arm around Cindy, and not long after it looked like Brook was falling asleep, she could see his hand make a slow move onto his daughter's fully exposed ass cheek. He began rubbing her cheek lightly, and Cindy made a soft mewling sound. She brought her leg up on her father's lap, right over where his cock would be inside his sweatpants. Brook was struggling to keep still and to keep breathing steadily like she was asleep.

"Baby," Ray whispered. "You shouldn't rest your leg there."

"Why, Daddy?"

"Because I won't be responsible for my reaction."

"I like it, though. I can feel it moving already."

"Oh god, Cindy, you're going to make it hard if you don't stop."

They were keeping their voices low as whispers the whole time, but Brook could hear every word, and she was sure Cindy knew this. She was sure Cindy realized she could see everything they were doing, too. Cindy started moving her thigh over her father's cock, and uttered a soft groan.