A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison looked up, "He told me he'd only allow me to do this if I also got naked. I'm not particularly shy, but I have a long way to go to get to this man's level of immodesty." She stroked his cock and looked up with pity at the actress, "this looks dangerous. I'm going to clean up, get dressed and head out before he follows through with his threats." She got up and gathered all her paraphernalia.

James winked at Laura and headed to the bathroom to do a quick rinse off. When he returned, he handed her the tube, "You do mine and I'll do yours."

Madison looked back at the girl lying on the bed, legs immodestly spread wide. She was really happy Drew could not see this and turned to go, "You guys have fun. I'll see you at the shoot tomorrow." She left wishing they'd asked her to stay, but she understood.

Laura felt those strong fingers rub the cream all over her pussy and ass. It was actually incredibly soothing like Madison said. He had strong feeling hands and his fingers were a lot fatter than Drew's but immediately stifled that thought. As his finger slipped inside her and her pelvis responded, she sat up, "Ok, that's good, get on your back and I'll do you." She felt a rush seeing the man lick the finger that penetrated her as he lay back, legs opened wide. She grabbed his erection in one hand and rubbed the lotion all around the bare areas. She was interested to compare the heft of this man's balls to Drew's but again clamped down on the thoughts. She finished up rubbing the lotion all around James' crotch and sat back. "Is it painful? I was wondering because you've now had erections on and off for probably six, seven hours and as far as I know, you've had no chance to get relief."

"Actually, yes. But, let's do a quick shower. Or I will, yes? Ok, let's wash each other and when we're done, I'll finish up with the water on cold."

Laura dried off and dried her hair. She grinned hearing James' gasp as apparently he was hit with the cold water. She remembered feeling his hands on her body, all over every inch of her, being very thorough in places. Her breasts and crotch were a lot cleaner than the rest of her, though she probably spent a lot more time soaping up his genitals than the rest of him. She went out to the bedroom and lay back thinking about the shoot tomorrow. She looked up as James came out, his skin red.

"Ok, work. I've been thinking about this afternoon, how do you want to do this? I don't like us kissing and immediately kneeling down to suck your cock. That might be great if I were a prostitute you hired for the night, but as a married couple?" she looked at the fat cock, "I mean you do have a nice penis, but I'd think a bit more tenderness might be better."

James got up, "I was thinking about that also. We are obviously still hot for each other, but you immediately going down is pretty much like you described, not that I'd know from personal experience. Should I ask how you knew that? Anyhow, here's what I was thinking and you tell me if this would be how two people married for 10 years would act." He started to kiss her, "Hang on. Fuck the director. We need to be in costume." He went over and grabbed the teddy out of the bag and handed it to the girl.

Laura took the teddy, "then again, perhaps I've come to crave that cock of yours, but it seems so contrived. I mean, the way we've been told to do it is really not terrible...I still like sucking your cock first as if perhaps you've grown tired of this sagging body and need a bit of help, but not that way," she said as she pulled on the piece of lingerie. Laura felt a bit more protected even in this piece of nothing, but it at least was something. She looked at James now dressing in pants and shirt rather than boxers and shirt. "I like that. We would be dressed like this. I'm trying to reignite the spark and you're still dressed as if we just got back from dinner, but let's not come into the room together." Laura waved James over to the door before returning and picking up the glasses and tray. After arranging various things, she sat on the bed holding to glasses of wine. "Oh, honey, aren't you coming to bed?"

James faked coming into the bedroom and stopped, "Stacy! Oh wow. Where did you get that?" he asked as he eagerly pulled off his tie, shirt, and pants. He walked over in his boxers and accepted a glass from his now standing wife.

"Here's to ten great years," Laura said raising her glass, "I wouldn't have wanted to spend them with any other man," she raised it before taking a sip.

James smiled and put the glass to his lips before kissing her, at first just a peck, then he looked again at his partner's lips and pulled her head close and kissed her open-mouthed. His hands seemed fascinated by the teddy and explored her body freely, stroking the bare skin on her back, down to her ass and then cupping a breast, happy she actually pulled her arm up around his neck giving him unrestricted access. He finally pulled back, and looked at her, his hand still on her chest, "So much better than your tee shirts."

Laura smiled up at him, took their glasses and put them on the tray. She held up and finger and trotted around to take it off the bed since this mattress wasn't going to be quite as bounce free. She came back, acted like she'd rolled over to put the glasses down and sat on the edge of the bed, looking directly at his crotch and smiled up at him, "I love how you show how much you still find me attractive," she stroked the front of his shorts then sighed as she pulled down on the waistband. At first, she simulated sucking on his cock, but looked up at him, "Not working is it? I think this would be better," she said before wrapping her lips around his fleshy rod. She was going to just wet the head and move onto the next stage but was suddenly curious feeling how much her mouth had to open. How much more could she take in of this plump cock?

James sighed and looked up at the ceiling in pleasure as this was no simulation. He'd excepted her to pop his cock out of her mouth and say something like, "ok, I suck for a bit and then we..." but this was real and really good. Drew must be a really happy guy, he thought, feeling that active tongue and mouth. "Ok, I think now Russell would want us to get on the bed," he said softly, not really wanting her to stop, "if you like, we can work on this later, but I think it's time I return the favor." He pulled back, picked up the girl, and threw her on her back on the bed.

Laura screamed happily as she bounced and landed, head on the pillow, legs opened wide and a big grin on her face. She lowered her arms and lifted her butt as James pulled the teddy off her, her legs immediately opening eagerly. She felt an electric surge being again naked around basically a stranger, and even though she'd been exposed all evening, her fresh nudity felt a lot more erotic.

"For me?" James asked, "I've been wanting you shaved down there...Wow. Best anniversary ever!" He lay down his face pressed against her pussy and tasted that juicy pussy. Laura must have been aroused for a while since not only was she seeping a ton of fluids, and he looked up, "An aside. I'm not the only one who's been aroused for seven hours," he grinned. Laura had thought he'd just go through the motions as he licked her, but he knew what he was doing and hit all her favorite spots causing her legs to open wider and her pelvis to respond to his stimulations. He reached up and grabbed one of her generous tits and gently pulled on her nipple.

'Holy crap!' she thought, 'this man is good. Christ! There, yes, it took Drew a year to...' she writhed as he found her clit. She reached down and pushed him off her, "Ok, we'll practice that later. I think Russell wants us to get the bed bouncing."

James looked up at her, wiping fluids off his face with his arm, "I agree, missionary?"

"Well, that's probably the best way for you to throw your weight into...the, um fucking," she giggled, "That, or on my stomach. Come to think of it, like this. I'm totally in love with you and want as much intimacy as possible, you know kissing, grabbing breasts, looking into your eyes..." she straightened the crooked pillow, "I sure do like the Simpson mattress and pillows a lot better," she said looking back at the man, "Ok, fuck me."

James felt his cock surge as he lay between her thighs, "Penetration, or simulation?" he asked.

"Let's do simulation. As much as I want to get into character, I'm still married to Drew, so have at me," she chuckled.

James pressed against the smooth crotch and began bouncing up and down, but soon he rolled off her and both were laughing hysterically. He got up and knelt stroking his cock, but not because he was pleasuring himself, but trying to rub out the almost painful bruising.

Laura was rubbing her pubic bone, "Ow! That's not a boner, that's a fucking steel shaft! Shit, that hurts. Oh, Christ, that was bad." The blonde laughed. She looked at James stroking his cock, "New plan, do you have a condom?"

James shook his head, "We could call down to room service. I'm thinking our previous guy just went and bought some." He flopped down next to the girl still stroking his cock. "I've never had so much fun in bed before. Damn, Ok, let's try to focus," he said as he tried to regain control, "Let's take a quick break. My dick is a bit bruised and I'd like to ask some questions...you know, find out likes, turn-ons, turn-offs." He looked at her, "Don't answer. You know. 'plead the fifth,' if you don't feel comfortable."

Laura felt herself getting serious, "ok, ask away," she looked at the man, "I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with you now, though this is still really strange."

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" he asked.

"Um, hmmmmm. Define virginity. No, nevermind. I was 21 when Drew popped my cherry, but 18 when I lost my, um anal virginity." She said softly.

"Wow! Ok, that's rare, but lucky Drew." He grinned, "I've never actually tried that, um, most women are not up for it with me." He saw the girl blush and turn away. "Wait, what? It wasn't Drew?"

"Remember the high school play?" Laura proceeded to tell him everything, including Duayne and being whored out. "Look, you can never tell anyone about this. Promise?"

"Wait, Drew doesn't know? This is not your fault. Why wouldn't you tell him?" James asked.

"It's complicated, but I told Drew later it was just that once and it was basically rape and didn't enjoy it. I really wanted to mean it when I told him that in my mind he was first. He wasn't, not by a long shot. Brett had me a dozen or more times and even the school nerd got to fuck me first, even though it was my ass. I couldn't do that to him. Also, remember how the audience saw me naked? That was the first time he'd gotten to see me. Trust me, that really bothered him that Brett saw me naked along with pretty much the entire cast and crew before he did." She felt like she was going to cry, "I've never forgiven myself for putting his through that"

"Wow, yeah. I'll never tell anyone, but you need to get rid of the guilt. Well, I guess the only consolation is he has a wife that does anal." He saw her shake her head, "No? Why not, is he not into it?"

"I don't know. He's never asked and I never offered. Perhaps because I told him it hurt and also because it reminds me of Brett," she said softly.

James shook his head, "Fuck that, literally. Brett claimed your ass and you're playing right into his hands whether he knows it or not. Drew needs to claim it. He needs to pleasure you, make you want his cock inside you. Make it his," he said. "Ok, none of my business. Next question. I was going to ask to whom did you lose your virginity, but I need to know your favorite position?"

Laura blushed, "You would ask me that. I like them all, but you did say favorite. This might sound sick, but I love getting fucked from behind. As degrading as it was to be used by Brett, it was also arousing. Something so slutty about my ass sticking up, both my holes there for the taking. Pretty sad, huh?" she asked.

James laughed, "I would have guessed that. Brett got you off, didn't he. Look, you are an intimidating woman. I doubt very many men have the nerve to hit on you. You like being in control so sometimes it is a rush to be taken, to be used." He looked at the girl, her eyes wide, "Look, how often do we read about some CEO being busted in a BDSM club? This is a great release, it's healthy. It hurts no one and you get great pleasure. Wallow in it."

"Thanks, I will. I do love the feeling of powerlessness. Wait, I want to ask a question. To whom did you lose your virginity?" she asked.

James laughed, "Ok, that's fair. My aunt, yes, my mom's sister. Ok, it was my 18th and my mom threw a huge party for me. All my friends, relatives who were in driving distance, it was a big deal. I got a ton of presents. Anyhow, everyone pretty much left and I was checking out my new cell phone, you know how that is, and my aunt comes in. Let me tell you about my aunt. She was 40, 42 at that time. She had something about her, well she had huge breasts for one, but even though she'd perhaps put on a little weight, she oozed this sexuality. She came in and said she never got to give me my birthday kiss. I thought, Ok, fine. I'll get a peck on the lips and then I can get back to my new phone. Her tongue was in my mouth, her warm soft body was on top of me and her crotch was directly over my stirring cock. There was no hesitation on my part, my hands were drawn to those tits I'd studied for so long."

He paused and looked down at his cock, "Still might be the best night of my life. I found out later, my mom, my uncle and she planned it. Somehow mom knew I was a virgin and I'd lusted after Aunt Lilly's tits. She spent the entire night and we got no sleep. Uncle Ted picked her up in the morning and slapped me on the back as he left asking if she was gentle with me." He chuckled, "Apparently Aunt Lilly mentioned that I was a bit bigger than most to my mom since she later asked me about it. I acted really innocent and when she wanted to see, I sort of ran away. I think she wanted to, try it out herself. Not sure why I thought incest with my aunt was ok but not with my mom, especially since mom was in a lot better shape, actually really hot, now that I think about it," he laughed. "Ok, my turn. What's your trigger? You know, you're getting fucked and you decide it's time to cum, what memory, what fantasy, or where on your body do you go?"

"Wow, we are getting personal. I'd like to plead the fifth," she thought a minute, "Ok, never mind, I'm sure you already know. Remember the nerd who Brett allowed to fuck me?" she looked at the man, "It is that memory. The ultimate in being degraded, at least at the time. I was homecoming queen, later prom queen, head cheerleader. Getting my ass fucked, not once but twice by that boy still is incredibly arousing. I wish Drew would touch my ass, finger me there, but I get off remembering the feeling." She looked at James. "This is really embarrassing."

James leaned over and kissed the girl on the lips, "Look, do you realize how far you've come since this morning when you flinched at my touch?" he gently stroked her breast, "We are so going to kill it tomorrow and you're going to be on everybody's lips when this ad airs." He looked at her body, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I might be able to answer the same question. It was my aunt's soft breasts, but now I suspect I'll think back to you, to this naked body lying unashamed next to me," he traced his finger around her soft pink areolas and down to her bare snatch. "As close to perfection as I'll ever see, feel, touch."

He sat back up, "Ok, last question. What is your favorite fantasy? Drew is out of town and you need to take matters in your own hands, what situation or with what person do you find yourself?"

Laura laughed, "I'm going to sound like such a cliché, but a gang bang. Not just any gang bang but with Drew's friends. Somehow, he has to dash off when we're entertaining and I'm left with six great-looking guys," she looked at James, "They don't actually exist, though he does have great-looking friends. Anyhow, we all start reminiscing and they pick up our high school yearbook. They see the cheerleading squad and I brag that it still fits me," she groaned, "I know this is lame, but they tell me to prove it. I do. They tell me to do some of the cheers. I do. That's when I realize I was not completely in costume. My panties didn't quite cover as much as those grannie panties they made us wear. As I'm about to run up to change, one of the guys tells me his fantasy was always to kiss a cheerleader. I'm not about to disappoint a really hot guy, so I do. Soon I'm being passed from guy to guy with more tongue, more hands and less of my outfit on me. By the time Drew gets home the guys have all left...the house and deposits inside me." She looked at James, "Pretty much a slut, huh?"

The man laughed, "Hell, I need to get to be friends with Drew. He seems like a great guy." He stroked her cheek, neck and upper chest, "I can see this gets to you. With your creamy skin, it really shows when you get flushed."

She looked at her fellow actor, "Can I ask you something? There's one part of this that I'm frustrated about. It's one thing to crave a cock in my twat or my ass since I do have a man at home who would give me that. The problem is, I crave a cock in both at the same time. I'm almost going nuts curious how that would feel." She paused, "That is definitely not something I can ask Drew."

"Why not? I mean, not like that, but couldn't you suggest a threesome? Aren't there friends, other couples that might be adventuresome? Try inviting a girlfriend to join you and then invite one of his friends," he sighed, "If that happens and you casually ask if the men would be interested in doing both your holes, you'll find takers. I am definitely going to be a lot nicer to Drew." He sat up, "I hate to suggest this, but it's going on 11 and we should go through our scenario and Russell's. He got up to put his clothes back on.

Laura could not believe she'd just spent the last hours or two opening up to a man she'd just met 12 hours ago. Of course, she was just about to fuck that same man. "Wait, so we don't fumble around, I mean unless you think missionary would be all that's needed, shouldn't we demonstrate the stability of the mattress in a variety of positions?" She pulled on her teddy, "We could do you on top...me on top...doggy...me on my stomach. I don't know, what do you think?"

"Good point. They'll tape whatever we do and 99% will end up on the cutting room floor, but it would be best to give them a lot to choose from," he said as he grabbed a notepad, "Ok, let's do this," he sketched out a series of five positions and showed them to her.

Laura assumed her position and Drew walked over. Said the lines, kissed and when Laura pulled down his boxers, her sucking was real and the way her hands explored the man's chest and abs was believable. James started to forget why they were here as the gorgeous blonde hungrily attacked his aching cock. "Um, honey, let me return the favor," he said as he extracted his cock from her throat. He kissed the girl with renewed passion before tossing her onto the bed.

Laura landed on her back, giggling and lifted her hips as her 'husband' pulled the teddy off her. She opened her legs wide anticipating his mouth on her newly bare pussy and loudly groaned when his large tongue slid up her slit and flick across her clit. She couldn't believe they'd both been fully aroused for a full half-day and her need for release as increasing. Her pelvis was rocking up and down seemingly trying to press against that face harder. Her fingers stroked and pinched her nipples and she was so close to cumming.