A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John reached down and tossed Stacy onto the bed, on her back and climbed on top of her. During all this action, the sleeping man never moved a millimeter. Again, the couple engaged in vigorous love-making, changing positions until the man got up and left. The message scrolled down, "Simpson Scientific Sleep Systems, when you don't want to disturb the neighbors."

They looked at each other and James spoke up, "You have no idea how tough it was knowing you and Alan were having fun next to me. Good thing the camera didn't show anything below my waist."

Drew laughed, "Or checked out the crew. I've never been on set, but during every shoot, you could hear a pin drop, except for the two of you. Oh, and Diane told me Walt wants to get invited over for dinner."

"I'll bet," Laura said, "He's never made a single move, but he was really attentive throughout the last two days of shooting." She looked over at James. "I took your advice and totally became the character, but now I'm not Stacy, though Walt is really cute."

They finally got to the last timeout and again sat forward as Adam and Stacy held up their wine glasses, "To your promotion. You deserve it. When does it become official?" she asked.

"On the ninth. I still cannot believe I got it. I mean Tom is better qualified, he's got seniority and he plays golf with John. Anyhow, never look a gift horse in the mouth. This will mean a lot since we incurred all those debts a while back," he took a sip. The camera focused on Stacy who had a wistful smile.

They got back home, went to the bedroom and began undressing. Stacy went over to Adam in her bra and panties and hugged him, "I think we should continue celebrating, you know perhaps I could play your new executive assistant?" she cooed.

Adam kissed her, but backed away, "Sweetie, I'd love to, but I have to get over to the plant tomorrow by 6, again. I'm not going to miss this part of my job," he sighed. "Can we try that tomorrow?"

The scene changed to Adam, again on his side in the exact same position as before. Stacy came into the shot apparently from the bathroom wearing her tee-shirt and panties and lay down on her back. Though out of focus, it was obvious what her right hand immediately began doing, and when she sat up and pulled off her top and slid her panties down it became more obvious. The only sound was her breathing getting heavier and heavier as the motion of her arms and hips increased and soon she emitted a series of gasps and then went quiet. The message scrolled down, "Simpson Scientific Sleep Systems, for those who value sleep and for those who value the other important things."

Drew felt his cock throb, "Wow. I still cannot believe you masturbated in front of the entire crew and actually came. I could never do that."

Laura blushed, "I was so hot after spending time with James...Adam, then with you the night after the second day." She looked at James, "I needed sleep, but Drew had other ideas, quite a few come to think of it." She stroked Drew's thigh, "Damn, we need a Simpson. When is ours arriving?"

"It came today when you were picking up James at the airport." He looked over at the man, "We made up the guest room, but apparently Laura has had something on her sexual bucket list she was always too embarrassed to tell me. Care to lend a hand with this?"

***********************************************

"The academy released the nominees for this year's awards and in a surprising twist, relative newcomer Laura Larson was nominated twice in the best actress category. Also, Mossad Mujahideen received 11 nominations..."

"In business news, Simpson went from 4th in sales to 2nd following the controversial series of Super Bowl ads. On a related note, the company announced Drew Larson has been named CIO following the departure of Lawrence McDowell. Interestingly, you may have seen Drew Larson on the arm of the hottest young actress in Hollywood and star of those same ads, Laura Larson."

"Video-sharing giant, TrueTube has reportedly acquired footage of all four shoots of the now-famous Simpson Super Bowl ads and will be offering access to premium subscribers only. In case you've just been rescued from a desert island, this series of four ads starred Laura Larson and James McKinnon in, how shall we say, amorous coupling."