A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James heard the girl's ragged breathing and how she rocked her pelvis and knew she was close. He slid a finger down and pressed against her slick anus. As he popped inside, Laura cried out and grunted loudly as her pussy ground against his face. His tongue flicked hard against that clit and he had to swallow a ton of fluids.

Laura almost blacked out from the release. She'd been getting hornier, wetter and more eager for this man's mouth and cock and when his tongue stayed on her clit and he pushed a fat finger in her ass, it as too much. She looked down at the man and sighed, "Christ, I needed that." She pulled him up and kissed him, "Look if you need to cum, please do it. We can still rehearse while you recover so don't worry about me. Oh, and I'm on the pill and if you don't have any of the worse STDs we'll be ok." She reached down and lined up the head of his cock, "Ok, imagine Russell yelling 'Action!'" she giggled. As he opened her up and pushed inside her, she loudly groaned, "Oh, fuck! Damn, your cock is big. Yesss, fuck me."

James felt a rush as he pressed his cock against her wet slit. He'd fantasized this might happen, but knew the odds were slim. He assumed as her labia were so swollen that she'd be fairly loose, but as he slid in he was thrilled to feel such a tight pussy. At first, he took it slow, but soon the girl was urging him to fuck her, fuck her hard. He remembered why they were doing this and sighed, "Ok, let's see if we can knock over the wine glasses on the side table."

Laura found she was cumming again and again as this powerful man pounded her from on top, then again when she was on top. She loved those massive hands gripping her flopping tits in that position. They switched to doggy, it seemed like the orgasms came over and over as he drove his fat thumb into the anus as he pounded her cunt. Then she was face down, legs spread wide and his cock was hitting her somewhere she'd never felt before and had the most electric full-body orgasm she'd ever had. Finally, they fucked on their sides, her legs wrapped around his body, one hand gripping that nice breast and the other fingering her ass. This position was the best and had never done it like that and as she came down from another orgasm, she flopped back.

"Holy fuck! How can you last that long? I know we wanted to get through all the positions, but we could have taken a break so you could recover." She kissed him, her tongue battling his, grinding against his cock buried so deep inside her. "I hear Russell yelling cut," she said as she broke the kiss, "and sadly you never came." She pulled away from him and got off the bed.

James had been close to cumming at least a dozen times and groaned, "Wait, what? Where are you going?" He took the girl's hand as she pulled him to her feet.

"We have to go back to the dressing room since we finished the scene." She led him over to the chair where her overnight bag was, pulled out a tube of gel and handed it to him, "Being a good cast member. I need to make sure you are happy with the ending, she knelt down and pressed her face onto the seat, "Make sure you get your cock good and covered as well as my ass."

James felt a huge rush, "Are you sure? I mean I really don't want to hurt you."

"Fuck that and fuck my ass. I want you to take Brett's claim away and take it for yourself." She sighed, "I'll let you know if you hurt me."

He took a towel and cleaned his fingers off, knelt down and pressed his cock against her anus. Finally, he was going to get to feel what so many of his friends raved about. He heard a happy grunt as his cock popped in and he couldn't believe how different this felt. The rectum was tight and smooth, but the way the sphincter gripped his cock was incredible. He heard her grunt out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Go on, I love your cock in my ass," and soon was driving into the girl's ass harder and harder.

He reached around and drive fingers into her sopping pussy, grinding against her clit and soon they were both cumming. She screamed out she was cumming right when he cried out, "Oh FUCK! Ugh, ugh, ugh, God yessssssssss." He felt what had to be a gallon of cum being spurted into her ass before collapsing onto her back.

He lay panting on the girl's back thinking he could fall asleep right here when the phone rang. He slithered his still fairly hard cock out of her ass and picked up the receiver, "Hello. Oh, we are so sorry, we changed channels and the volume was a lot louder, Yes, I know. Thanks, I understand. Ok, bye." He started laughing, "I guess they've been getting complaints from the floor above, below and all around us on this floor."

Laura got up, "This is embarrassing. You know they'll be looking through the peepholes when we leave tomorrow." She walked towards the bathroom, "I'm cleaning up and going to bed. I feel bad we disturbed the neighbors." She suddenly stopped, "Wait, I just had the best idea if they wanted to do a sequel to this ad."

***********************************************

They arrived at the studio just after noon and Laura was worried she'd be walking as if she ran a marathon. They did three more walk-throughs on the original ad and two more ad ideas. She saw Drew standing with the marketing woman and a distinguished gentleman.

Drew turned and gave his wife a hug, acting as if she had just returned from the grocery store, "How was it? Did you get your lines down?" He kissed her, "I missed you last night, damn that house is big without you around," he whispered to her.

She kissed him back and nodded, "We have ideas. Perhaps Diane would like to hear what we came up with?"

Drew took James and Laura over and introduced them to the Simpson executives, "Diane you know, this is Walt Keller, CEO. Walt, this is my wife Laura and her co-star, James McNally."

Walt took her hand in both of his, "Damn! I have to tell you after seeing you play the single mother in Crimopolis I managed to get hold of pretty much everything you've been in." He pulled a pad of paper out of his inside pocket, "I know this must get tiring, but can I have your autograph?"

Laura laughed, "I didn't even know I had a fan and had actually only given maybe a dozen autographs before." She took the pad, signed her name and wrote a bit more before handing it back. She thought to herself he could not be real. If they were to cast a CEO, greying temples, tanned, fit, well-tailored they could not have done it any better.

Walt looked at it and grinned, "Thanks. He beamed, "she wrote that she wished she could do an episode with me." He laughed. "Drew said you two had ideas?"

"We have ideas. I know you budgeted for just this one ad, but what if it were a series, you know, an ongoing story." She looked at James as if suggesting he take over.

"Laura came up with this idea, actually early this morning." He told them their idea a prequel, the one they were currently shooting, then a follow-up and then a fourth.

"These could be 30 seconds easily enough and for lower ad-rate times 60 seconds. We imagined someone who looks like you Walt, for the second one." She smiled at him.

Walt looked at Diane, "Let's get Russell over here to see what he thinks. Lady, gentlemen, we're going to discuss this idea and see if we can afford the added amount."

Drew looked at the two, "I hope they do it. This is exactly what I wanted and have been stressing for years while selling mattresses. You guys should probably go back and get ready," he kissed his wife and grinned, "Knock 'em dead...or break a leg."

Laura kissed him, then as she pulled away, she kissed him again, "I hope you are ready for this. It might be tough to watch but we have it down and it is not going to be simulated," she whispered.

"I expected that. I saw how awkward you both looked trying simulated sex was yesterday, almost comical. Relax, I know you. I know this is you playing this all the way. I assumed as much and I assumed you rehearsed last night with that in mind. Look, it's fine. You're an actress and a great one." He kissed her again, "It's what I've always loved about you, a true dedication to your craft."

"I love you so much and I hope you'll not be disappointed," she said feeling tears begin to well up.

Drew watched the two head back to the dressing rooms and saw Diane signal him over.

"Tell me what you think about this," she asked Walt, "We divert about 30% of our annual ad budget into purchasing four 30 second spots during the Super Bowl." She looked over at Drew, "We think this might hit the millions watching plus the millions more who go online to replay best Super Bowl ads."

Walt put a hand on Drew's shoulder, "Plus we offer some longer versions without the censorship, you won't see details as the cameras' focus will be on the foreground with the, um, nudity blurry in the background. What I'm asking is would you be ok with that, as your wife?"

Drew nodded, "She's an actress. I've assumed there will be roles that require her to take off her clothes and as uncomfortable as it makes me feel," he patted his stomach as if it hurt, "I expect it. As long as we're not talking an explicit porn flick."

"Good! Russell, we'll get an actor. Let's get the first shoot wrapped and we'll extend shooting for another day so we can get the others." Diane looked around, "We're not going to leak any of this. No getting the word out to make sure to check out...you know, this has to be a visual surprise, a shock. I want people to remember, to open up a browser and search for these," Diane ordered. As the others went to take care of things, Diane pulled Drew aside, "I know you're hurting seeing your wife naked with another man, and her body out there for all to see, but I thought you should know Walt flew in specifically to see your wife, um, naked." She put a hand on his shoulder, "He'll never act on it, never make any kind of move on your wife, but he couldn't resist. Don't think less of him."

Drew laughed, "I get it. I'd go see a shoot with quite a few actresses if I had the opportunity, it doesn't bother me in the least. He's a fan who happens to be paying for this."

***********************************************

Drew hugged Laura close, "This is going to be incredible. You are going to be famous in the next 4 hours. Oh, sorry James, you too. I was so impressed with how they were able to mask everything yet leave no doubt what you two were doing." He said looking over at the recliner.

"No, you were right the first time. With your wife in the shot, I could be a table lamp. I wanted to thank you for inviting me over for this. I would most likely be sitting my apartment in New York alone tonight," he looked over at the couple leaning close to each other feeling sadness. Since the three days of shooting James had gone out on various dates but never felt the same bonding he'd attained during the time with Laura. He'd tried to get some of the same honesty she'd shown and instead gotten deflections and lies. "You have no idea what you two have," he replied, "I have to admit I'm jealous."

Laura got up and hugged James, "You will always remain one of my closest friends. I want you to know that." She sat on his lap and stroked his face. "We'll get those parts in the McNeal thriller, I know we will, but either way, we'll always be good friends," she kissed him, got up and went back sat back down and pulled Drew close, "Nothing will ever change that." She looked at Drew, "Do you have the ad schedule?"

"I do. Let's see. The first one is during the first time out after the first change of possession or scoring play. The next is during the first half two-minute warning. The third one will be at the start of the third quarter, and then later, during a change of possession timeout, the last one." He tossed down the sheet. "Let's get some more wine before kickoff, James, another beer? Oh, and she's great and all that, but I did let you sit in the best chair so that's not bad consolation."

James laughed, "This is a really nice seat and frankly Laura is a bit boney, so thanks."

Laura threw a handful of popcorn at the man and got up to get more refreshments. "Let's not call the kettle black," she laughed.

They all leaned forward when the game faded out. The first ad came one. Stacy (Laura) and Adam (James) entered the Simpson Scientific Sleep Systems store. The salesman listened to their needs, whether they were side, back, stomach sleepers. Whether they tossed around are tended to stay in the same positions, then rattled off a multitude of technical terms, materials, and construction which faded to white noise as the man pointed to this part or that. Finally, Stacy interrupted, "So, bottom line. Which mattress will accommodate our sleeping styles and since I tend to toss around and he doesn't...?" she asked looking at all the beds. Yawning, Adam nodded in agreement.

The scene cut to the happy couple taking delivery, then later to Stacy, wearing nothing but a tee-shirt and panties climbing into bed, followed by Adam in his boxers. After kissing goodnight, the camera focused on Adam lying on his side through the night with Stacy switching positions constantly. Adam didn't move a millimeter whatever position Stacy moved to. The message scrolled down, "Simpson Scientific Sleep Systems, for those who value a good night's sleep."

"That was good. You looked good, even in that old tee shirt. Where on earth did you find that?" Drew asked. "Man, even five years ago they never would have allowed even that. He looked at his wife's chest, "Your nipples will be etched in everyone's minds after this."

Laura slapped her husband's arm, "It's not like any woman would ever wear a bra to bed, it had to look real."

They watched the game, checking out the other ads but saw none that pushed the envelope like they knew theirs would. Then came the timeout.

They groaned seeing a beer ad, then an ad for some salty snack, then there it was. Stacy came in in an evening dress and quickly grabbed a bag and went offscreen to get changed. When she came back on screen, her dress was gone and the camera showed just her bare shoulders and head. "Honey, are you coming to bed?" A shot of the bedroom door opening, Adam stepping in and abruptly stopping, the camera panning back bringing Laura's bare back into the shot. A view of her barely clad body comes into view as she stands and hugs, then kisses her husband. She gave him a glass of wine.

"Adam, I know it's just been ten years and we've gone through a lot, so many changes. But you have been the one constant. The one thing that I always knew would be there and know always will. I love you so much."

Adam took a sip and kissed his wife, "And you, me. We've gone from eking by, to being tested, to managing, to today, but through it all, you've been a rock. I love you more today than I did ten years ago." He kissed her harder, the passion evident.

Laura looked over at Drew as she and James kissed on the TV, her body blocking where she knew his hand was. She heard the rustling she knew was her crawling onto the bed to put the glasses on the tray, then returning to the edge of the bed, her face in front of the man's crotch. She looked as her hands pulled down the shorts, her head blocking what she was doing, though Adam's bare hips were visible on either side of her head. She could still taste that warm cock in her mouth while watching this. She glanced at Drew whose eyes were glued to the screen.

Drew was remembering the arousal he'd felt watching this couple celebrating their 10th anniversary, both realizing it was his wife and the character in the shoot. It was an incredible feeling of slight jealousy coupled with a strong sense of voyeurism. He remembered his cock throbbing in his pants as it was now.

Laura looked back to the TV as the camera panned back and focused on the two full glasses of wine as the couple flopped onto the bed and began a vigorous love-making session. Their bodies were blurred, and the glasses blocked their torsos, but it was obvious what they were doing. The wine in the glasses barely moved, just periodic waves coming in from the sides. They changed positions and the camera moved this way or that keeping their naked bodies blocked by the two glasses. The audio was nothing more than both breathing heavily with periodic gasps. The couple collapsed and the closing words scrolled down, "Simpson Scientific Sleep Systems, for those who could give a _____ about sleep."

"That was really good," Drew exclaimed, "I mean I thought it was erotic without crossing any lines, realistic and captivating." He looked at both, "This is how I've been selling mattresses for years yet marketing always ignores the various uses of a mattress."

Laura laughed, "I thought it was hot, but what he said. You looked so manly, James, I might be a little wet right now."

James laughed, "I was getting a bit uncomfortable watching, but I agree, it does sell what I consider the most important part of a good bed."

Drew groaned, "Ok, yes, it was hot. I might have felt a bit tight in the pants watching you two," he looked at his wife, "but I wasn't immune to how incredible you two looked during the shoot either."

They watched the game which was actually entertaining and when the next ad came up, they again leaned forward.

Stacy looked up as her husband arrived home and stood to greet him. "Darling, you're home early, everything alright?"

Adam looked worried, "Um, I invited John Hollings over for dinner. I have no idea why I did that, especially without warning you." He kissed his wife, "I know you don't like him but please, please be nice to him. It's down to Tom and me for the district manager position, and I don't have a prayer. Those two play golf every Thursday, but I guess perhaps if we have a nice evening..." James' character said.

"It's fine, I actually have plenty for three, or is it four?" Stacy asked. "I'll be nice to him. I just hate how he always seems to undress me...never mind, I'll put on something nice."

"It's just him. He said his wife is visiting her mother. I hope it's ok since he did sort of hit on you." He looked sadly at his wife.

"It's fine, the day hasn't come where I can't handle a man like him," she said, "I need to change, something sexy, I assume."

Adam opened the door and a distinguished 50-year-old man stepped in, shook Adam's hand and looked over his shoulder.

"Where's that young wife of yours? I hope this didn't inconvenience her," he said. "Oh, there she is," he said as he pushed past Adam.

Stacy was wearing a short sundress, her long legs exposed, her figure accentuated by the slim cut of the dress. It was obvious she had no bra on, but it wasn't quite as obvious as when she had on the tee-shirt. She let herself be hugged by the man a bit longer than a normal greeting, his hand exploring her bare back.

The next scene cut to the three in the family room, John holding a scotch on the rocks, Stacy with a glass of wine sitting next to each other on the sofa.

"I'm sorry, but I have that 6 AM at the plant in the morning. No, sit. Please relax and finish your drink. Stacy, are you going to be ok to entertain our guest?" Adam asked.

Now the camera cuts to Adam, lying on his side sound asleep, his body exactly as he slept in the first ad. It is the same angle used for the wine glass ad. The bedroom door opens and Stacy is trying to fend off John, whispering loudly enough to hear, "He's asleep. Please, you were a true gentleman and saw me to my door, umph..." she stopped as the man pulled her close and kissed her. Her hands were on his chest, but she slowly relaxed and moved her hands behind his head as the kiss continued. His hands dropped below and it was not visible since Adam's sleeping form was in the way, but had to be on her ass.

Stacy made no move to stop him and as the depth of field shrunk making the couple very fuzzy but it was obvious she allowed her dress to be pulled off as she lifted her arms above her head. Her motion indicated she was pulling off his clothes and by the unbroken flesh tones, they both were naked, but any bits were blocked by Adam's shoulder. Then Stacy dropped down and just John was visible, not showing what she was doing, but the position of his arms made it apparent where Stacy was.