A Dream Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JP had become an extremely tender lover during their marriage but Vicki wanted ... no, needed more. The pleasure/pain of his cock striking her cervix triggered sensations she hadn't felt since leaving the porn industry but tonight her desires soared at the feel of him taking her. "Now fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock. Stretch me, spank me, push your cock as deep into me as you can," she gasped.

Primal urges and desires quickly overwhelmed JP as he grabbed her by the waist. Slowly, he withdrew until just the head of his cock was still within her and then he drove forward impaling her. The sound of their flesh smacking against each other filled the meadow.

"Aaauugghh ... Aaauugghh ... So ... good. Aaaugh ... keep ... fucking ... me. Yesssss ... don't stop." Vicki grunted as she felt herself being driven forward until she straddled the tree she had been sitting on. Then JP leaned around under her and grabbed her dangling tits, pulling on the distended nipples. A wave of pleasure swept over her body causing it to tremble and quiver. She had always been amazed that even after being in the 'industry' her body responded to JP's touch more intensely than to any other man she'd ever been with. "Yessss ... augh ... augh ... more ... harder ... deeper. Don't stop lover ... take me ... fuck me ... fill me with your cock ... fill me with your cum," she continued to chant as JP drove in and out of her.

JP felt it, too as her pussy tighten around his cock. Almost instantly, he felt the familiar churning in the pit of his stomach and knew that he would not be able to hold back much longer. He leaned over her, pinning her against the tree, and whispered in her ear, "I Love You," as he drove into her as hard and deep as he could.

Vicki felt his cock smash against her cervix as the pleasure/pain caused her pussy to clamp down on his cock like a vise while fireworks burst before her eyes and she screamed, "CCCCUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Unable to hold back any longer, JP felt his cum explode from his cock like a volcano, coating the insides of her pussy as he roared, "GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRraaaaaaaaaa."

Neither moved as wave after wave of pleasure surged through them while they were enveloped by the sensations of a mutual orgasm.

After what seemed like hours to their pleasure enflamed minds, they were brought back to reality by the caress of the warm breeze against their sweat-coated bodies. JP wrapped his arms around Vicki and gently pulled her onto the blanket beneath them before wrapping it around them.

Silently, they snuggled against each other before JP whispered, "Did you really mean that about having another baby?"

"Yes," she mumbled, half asleep. "I've always wanted children, you know that. I was just afraid because of what we let happen to ourselves after Jacob was born. Now that I see we can have children AND a great life together I want another and another and maybe even one more."

"Four kids?"

"Maybe," she responded teasingly.

"Aaarrgghh," he replied in a joking tone. "I guess I may have to start another company."

Quickly rolling over, she gave him a playful slap on the chest. "Don't even think about it! You're mine!" as she nestled into the arch of his shoulder.

Laughing softly, JP pulled her closer. "Yep, I am and always will be but ... we're going to need to do a whole lot more of what we just did to have all of those kids."

Sleepily, she mumbled, "Mmmmm, I like that idea."

Leaning down, JP kissed her forehead as he whispered, "Me too," and drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, they woke with the rising sun, still wrapped in each other's arms, stiff and sore. Yet they laughed and giggled like two youngsters as they made breakfast and packed away their supplies.

Climbing back on the cycle, they soon found themselves traveling through the deep, shade of the trees until Vicki saw a small wayside marker. "Can we pull over for a bit?"

"Sure," JP responded as he pulled onto the road. Once again they found themselves on a dirt road that seemed to take them deeper and deeper into the forest until it opened into a small, sandy lot along a stream complete with a small waterfall.

"This is perfect," Vicki called as she jumped from the cycle and ran towards the stream stripping off her clothes.

JP never had a chance to say a word before he watched her now naked form dive into the water.

Surfacing in the middle of the stream she gave a shriek and yelled. "This is cold."

"What do you expect?" he called, light-heartedly. "We're in the middle of the wilderness. Did you think they heat the water just for crazy people like you?"

Vicki pretended not to hear him as she submerged again, this time coming up almost at the shore-line. Seductively, she emerged making sure to sway her hips as she ran he hands through her hair squeezing the water from it.

JP sat on the ground, transfixed. It never ceased to amaze him just how beautiful she was and how lucky he was to have her.

"I needed that," she purred as she stood before him. "After last night all I've felt is pine needles stuck in places they don't belong. Although I'm quite sure part of that was because of you," she continued as she ran her fingertips along his cheek, "since something seemed to have glued them in place."

Grabbing her, JP pulled her onto his lap and warped his arms about her. "I don't recall any complaints last night."

"Nope, never did and never will," she sighed as she leaned down and kissed him, lovingly.

Sitting there they kissed, wrapped in each other's arms before she got dressed and they had a snack and continued their trip.

The miles slipped by as they talked and took in the scenery. Then just before nightfall, JP noticed the ominous black shape of rain clouds ahead. "I think we better find a place to stay or we're going to get wet."

"We should be fine. Our destination is only about half an hour away." But they weren't fine as they found out shortly afterwards when the heavens seemed to open and the rain poured down.

JP noticed a bridge ahead and pulled under it to get out of the rain and into the rain gear he had noticed when packing that morning. Just then a car came whizzing under the bridge. A sense of déjà vu flooded over him. "Isn't this ...?"

"Yep."

"So the hotel is just ...?"

"Yep."

A smiled filled his face. "And that's where we're ...?"

"Yep. Took you long enough to figure it out."

The two finished getting into their rain gear and in no time at all, they saw the lights of the hotel ahead. The marquee was flashing as it read "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT."

JP groaned. "I hope they haven't changed too much."

"We'll see," Vicki replied as she tried to hide her smile.

Pulling under the entrance canopy, they got off the cycle and entered the lobby. Gone were the shabby-sheik furniture and snack machines to be replaced by plush chairs and a small bar complete with a flat-screen TV. Walking to the check-in counter, JP was pleased to see the same woman who had checked them in two years ago standing behind the counter.

"May I help you?"

Vicki immediately stepped in, "We have reservations for Room 7."

"Oh, yes. Here you go," the receptionist replied as she handed her the key.

JP turned to leave and almost it as the receptionist silently mouthed, "Thank you," to Vicki.

Grabbing the travel bags from the cycle, JP wasn't even surprised when Vicki led him to the same room they had shared previously. Tossing the bags onto the first bed, he stripped off his wet rain gear before plopping down on the second bed and stretching out. "So this was your master plan?"

"Yep ..." Vicki replied as she headed for the bathroom. "... or at least part of it," she finished as she closed the bathroom door.

JP soon heard the sound of running water from the shower as he looked around the room. It was exactly as he remembered. Though not large, it was twice the size of most hotel rooms and included not just the two beds but a small fireplace, a kitchenette and, he remembered, a large bathroom with a whirlpool tub and separate stand-up shower.

Slipping from the bed, he started a small fire in the fireplace and had just sat down on the edge of the bed when he heard Vicki call. "JP, can you give me a hand? Something is wrong in here?"

Sighing, he stood up. "What's wrong?" But there was no answer. Going to the door, JP listened and called out, "What do you need?" When he still didn't get and answer, he slowly opened the door and stepped in. The room was filling with steamy vapors from the shower so JP never even saw Vicki until she jumped out from behind the door.

"What's wrong is that you were out there and I need you in here," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to meet her lips. The kiss was long and passionate. His clothes seemed to melt from his body and soon he found himself standing nude with her still wrapped in his arms. The steam from the shower swirled around them in a mystic veil. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the shower. "Do you remember the first time we took a shower together?"

JP froze as he remembered how he had almost destroyed everything in that brief moment. "Ya."

"Well, I never did answer your question. So how about I answer it right now?"

JP stood motionless as she pressed herself against him.

"Though I didn't know it back then, Marketa started to disappear the moment I met you. I could have been her that weekend we were together but I didn't want to play a role. I wanted it to be real and you definitely made it that. Do you remember what you told me about being a 'perfect woman'? You said a 'perfect woman' was one who knew how to be a 'perfect lady' out of bed and a 'perfect slut' in bed, unfortunately after Jacob as born I got so wrapped up in being a 'perfect mother' I forgot about how much I enjoyed being your slut. That's why I planned this weekend," she purred seductively as she stepped into the shower.

The water cascaded over her body, glistening in the dimmed lights of the bathroom.

JP stood there watching as she bent down to wash her legs, her naked breasts hanging invitingly from her chest, swaying enticingly. Transfixed like a deer in a car's headlights, he moved forward, stepping into the shower. Slowly, carefully, he reached out and cupped one of her gleaming breasts. It was so soft and yielding to his hand. Gently he hefted its weight, squeezed, and rubbed his thumb over the nipple. Softly, Vicki moaned, but did not move as his other hand began caressing her other breast as well.

Vicki straightened up and smiled. Nothing was said as he just took her into his arms and pulled her naked body to him.

Leaning down, he kissed her as their desire and passion seemed to electrify the room. JP's hands rubbed up and down her back, palming her ass cheeks while pushing his cock against her mound.

Instantly, her arms encircled him, pulling him into her warm embrace. Her hands mimicked his as they roamed over his back before descending to his butt and squeezing it as she ground herself against his hardening shaft.

When the kiss ended, he pulled back to arm's length and gazed at her naked body. "You are soooooo beautiful. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you or ... want I'd do if I ever lost you," he whispered.

"You won't," she whispered reassuringly. "I love it when you look at me like this and your touch feels so good. I couldn't stop loving you even if I wanted too. I can't help it. I want you to see me and touch me just like this," she finished as she pressed his hand against her breast.

Gone were all the concerns of the outside world. For now, at least, there was only the two of them and that was all that mattered.

Gently, JP squeezed and caressed her breasts, marveling at how hard her nipples became under his thumbs as he rubbed them. His eyes followed as he slowly moved his hands over her whole body, around her shoulders, down her arms, up her sides, and over her stomach. As his hand moved lower, he looked up into her eyes. They shone with excitement. She smiled at his unspoken question and he looked down again to watch his fingers slide down into her pubic hair.

Her hair was soft and curly. It pulled at his fingers as they slid lower and lower. Moaning, Vicki opened her legs and pushed her mound hard against his hand. His fingers explored down between her legs and found her moist slit. Her pubic hairs were wet from the shower, but this was a different kind of moisture, thicker and slicker.


JP slid his finger up and down her slit, feeling her pussy lips open to his touch. Soon his fingers were coated with her oily secretions and he was able to press inside, finding first her clit and then her open hole. Gently, he slid two fingers deep into her pussy while using his thumb to massage her clit.

It was like turning on an electrical switch. Vicki's body began jerking against him as she tried to fuck herself on his fingers. She grabbed his head, pulling it to her chest, groaning, "Oh, yes! That feels so good. You do such wonderful things to me. ... Don't stop. Keep fingering me. Ooohhhh, yyyeeesss!" Turning his head, he sucked her nipple into his mouth and began lashing it with his tongue causing her to gasp in his ear.

Frantically, JP slid his fingers in and out of her wet pussy, his thumb rubbing her enflamed clit, while she humped her naked body against his. Then, suddenly, her body stiffened and tremors shook her body as she screamed, "OHHHHHHHH FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK ... CUMMMIINNGGG."

JP felt the muscles of her pussy clamp down on his fingers as her juices poured into his palm. Pulling her close, he held her as her legs began to buckle from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Thank you," she whispered as she clung to him.

JP simply smiled as he led Vicki from the shower, turning off the cooling water before wrapping a large, plush towel around her.

"Always such a gentleman," was all she said as he wrapped the towel around her and gave her a kiss. Then she just stood there as he dried her. It was great. It gave him an opportunity to explore every inch of her body. He dried her back and down over her butt, taking special care to dry the area between her butt cheeks. He paid special attention to her breasts as he gently fondled them. He had always loved the feel of them and the way they jiggled as he dried them. Then he knelt down to dry her legs, his face mere inches from her hairy bush. Slowly he rubbed the towel up between her legs, stroking her pussy as he dried her pubic hair causing her to moan softly.

When he was done, he let the towel drop to the floor as he continued to gaze at her pussy. He could see her juices begin to seep out in anticipation of what they were going to do and he could smell the musky odor that flowed from her. It was more intoxicating than any drink he had ever had and drew him closer until his lips lightly touched her labial lips and his tongue licked up her slit to taste her oily essence.

"Oh, god," she hissed as she placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself while pressing her mound against him. His whole face instantly became coated in her juices. He licked and sucked for all he was worth. He loved the taste of her and the feel of her pussy lips as they slid around his face.


Reaching up, he used two fingers to spread her pussy lips wide before plastering his lips against hers as he stuck his tongue as far up her pussy as he could go, letting her pussy juice coat his taste buds. Again and again he shoved his tongue up inside her until he was literally fucking her with it while she continued to grind her pussy against his face.

"Yes, honey! Suck my pussy. Fuck me with that wild tongue of yours. Oh, you are going to make me cum. Don't stop. Don't stop sucking my pussy."

He had no intention of stopping. Knowing she was about ready to cum, he redoubled his efforts. He used his tongue to lash her clit and fuck her dripping hole. He sucked her lips into his mouth and chewed on them causing her moan even louder. He did everything he could think of to bring her pleasure.

"Now ... going to cum ... going to cum all over your face. Going to coat your face with my juices ... going to ... oh, god ... oh, god ... NNNNNOOOWWWWW!!!" she screamed as her body stiffened and juices gushed from her, flooding his face with her cum juices.

Time seemed to stand still as her body quivered and shook throughout her orgasm until she became limp in his arms. Slowly, he slid her to the floor and wrapped his arms around her.

Shifting slightly, Vicki took his face in her hands and kissed him, deep and lovingly. He knew she could taste her own juices in his mouth. If it had been any of the other lovers he'd had in his life, JP might have been shocked but Vicki had once told him that she liked the taste of pussy juice, especially her own, so he wasn't surprised when she began licking it off his face.

At the same time he felt her naked breasts rubbing against him and her nipples seemed hard enough to drive holes into his chest. Naturally, his body responded and his cock throbbed.

Vicki noticed it, too and reached down to squeeze it. "Stand up," she murmured. He quickly stood while she continued to hold his shaft. "Mmmm, so nice," she purred, "I've always loved the sight of a hard cock but there's something about yours that just makes me want to eat it all up. Would you like that? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

JP never had a chance to answer as she leaned forward and licked the head of his cock before sucking down over it with her mouth. The heat in her mouth was incredible. He threw back his head and groaned. Gazing up at him, she began to suck up and down his cockshaft. Her tongue seemed to dance all over around it as she face-fucked him. Then suddenly she reached up and cupped his aching balls in her warm hand, gently squeezing them.

The combined excitement of everything that had happened was more than JP could handle as his cock began to swell. "Fuck!! Suck my cock, baby. You're such a great cocksucker. I'm going to cum, Mark ...," he started to call before stopping himself.

Vicki never stopped what she was doing as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth while running her hand up and down its length.

Unable to hold back any longer, the room seemed to spin in front of JP's eyes as he felt his cock swell and cum surge from the depths. "Cumming, baby!!! Cumming, now," he groaned.

Just at that moment, Vicki pulled his cock from her mouth while her hand flew up and down its length in a blur while her other hand squeezed and fondled his balls. "Do it, lover. Cum for me. Cum for Marketa. Spray your cum all over my face and tits," she purred as she pointed his cock at her chest.

Rope after rope of creamy cum sprayed from his cock to splatter across her tits, quickly coating them and dripping between her cleavage or left dangling on her nipple. Then Vicki leaned forward taking his cock back in her mouth, sucking the last drops into her mouth.

Now it was his turn to sink to the floor until he was sitting next to her.

Now transformed back into the star she once had been, Vicki/Marketa opened her mouth to reveal his cum as it coated her tongue and then seductively swallowed.

JP sat there transfixed by the sight as she scooped every drop from her tits and neck and licked them from her fingers.

Almost in a whisper he said, "I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry about what? Coating me with your cum?"

"Calling you Marketa."

"Sweetheart," she replied tenderly, "that's part of who I am and to tell you the truth, I loved it when you called out that name. She was who I was when I met you and yet you've never held it against me. If you want to see more of her all you need to do is let me know ..." Then she laughed softly, "I know she'd love to come out and play more often."