A Dream Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

JP wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. The faint tang of his own cum along with the slightest flavor of her juices filled his mouth. "I love you ... and her."

Vicki snuggled back in his arms as they sat there, sated.

Unfortunately, the hard floor wasn't nearly as cooperative and they soon found themselves shifting until JP got up and lifted Vicki in his arms, carrying her to the bed. Quickly slipping under the covers, she lay on her back while he rolled onto his side facing her. Gently, he began to run his hands over every inch of her body, exploring every nook and cranny as if it were the first time. When he felt her body beginning to respond, he began to kiss her. Feather-light on her lips followed by her neck and shoulders then down to her breasts where he licked the nipples before gently blowing on them. Instantly, they hardened and a moan escaped her pursed lips. Moving lower, he kissed her stomach, making sure to pay attention to her bellybutton by kissing and licking it before descending to her thighs. There he teasingly kissed and sucked on the skin of her outer thighs before moving closer and closer to her womanly treasure.

Unable to restrain herself, Vicki sighed, "Yesssssss," as her body began to tingle under JP's touch and kisses.

Finally, he moved between her legs. Raising them over his shoulders, he descended on her lust-enflamed pussy. Her pussy juice was everywhere coating her inner thighs, outer pussy lips and leaving a trail down between the crease of her ass before dripping onto the bed sheets, pooling in a growing wet spot. No matter how hard he tried to lick it all up, more and more flowed from her until he realized it was a hopeless task.

"Oh god, it feels so good. Eat my pussy, lover," she groaned as she pulled her legs up and spread them wide, giving him complete access to her womanly core. "I love the way your tongue feels on my cunt. Suck me, honey. Suck my wet pussy and make me cum."

A smile spread across JP's face when he heard her call her pussy a 'cunt' since she only used the word when she was excited to the point that she slipped into her Marketa persona. He continued attacking her pussy, bringing her to the verge of orgasm before stopping. Then he licked his way up over her stomach, to her tits. He sucked on them for a minute and then continued on up to her face where he kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy with her.

Vicki eagerly sucked on his tongue trying to get every drop before he descended to her waiting pussy again. Instinctively, she squeezed her tits, offering the hardened, erect nipples up for him to lick and suck until he had her on the verge of a massive orgasm and she was begging for release.

"Oh, fuck, honey," she whimpered. "Please don't tease me anymore. Lick my clit, tongue-fuck me, finger-fuck my cunt, put your cock in me. I don't care just make me cum, baby. I need to cum so bad."

Each time he raised up to work his way up her body, his rock hard cock would push against her pussy and then slide up along her wet slit, adding to the sensations flowing through her. On the fourth trip up, just as she was voicing her frustration, he shifted just a little and his cockhead found the opening to her pussy and he drove it home. By that time, his cock was coated with her oily juices and her cunt was wide open and very wet so he went in all the way with that one thrust.

"Ooooohhhhh, ffffuuuccckkkk!" she cried as she shoved her mound up to meet his thrust. "Oh, baby. You're filling me so full. Your cock feels so big in my cunt," she hissed as she worked her hungry pussy up at his pounding cock. "Oh, fuck. It feels soooo gggoooddd."

He slid his hard cock into her boiling pussy as he listened to her chant, "Love it too much. ... Fuck me ... Fuck my hot pussy. I love it when you fuck me ... I am so hot. Don't stop, honey. Keep on fucking me. Fuck me good. Show me just how good a fucker you can be. ... Oh, shit. Fuck me!"

By the time Vicki got to that last line, her arms and legs were wrapped around him and her pussy was a blur as she fucked up at him again and again. There was nothing he could do but fuck her back ... and he did, loving every moment of it. Every ounce of energy he had he used to plunge his shaft into her wanton hole. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room.

Suddenly, Vicki's body stiffened and trembled. "Oooohhhh, I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck me. ... Fuck me and make me cum, JP. Pound your cock into my cunt. Shove it all the way in. I want to feel it hitting the back of my pussy. Oh fuck, cccccuuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnnnngggggg!" she yelled as she dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks, pulling him tight into her, grinding her mound against him.

"Me, too, baby. I'm gonna cum inside your hot pussy ... Gonna fill it with my cum ... Gonna fill it 'til it leaks from your cunt ... Take it. Take all of my hot cum. AAAArrrgghhhhhh ... Ccccuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!" he groaned as he pushed his cock as far as it would go up her pussy as he blasted jet after jet of thick white seed into her womb. It felt like his whole being was pouring out of the end of his cock into her waiting pussy.

Totally exhausted, he slumped down on her and groaned. When he regained enough strength, he raised up on his arms, still pushing his shrinking cock up into her pussy. Lovingly, he looked down into her eyes. They gently kissed and smiled at each other.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

"Wow is right," she sighed. "We haven't fucked like that since ... well, I'm not sure if we've ever fucked like this ...," she finished.

JP looked down at her as she continued, "... but I definitely want more and more and more. Just not right now. My body couldn't take it."

Just at that moment, JP's flaccid cock slid from her cum-soaked pussy with an audible 'pop'. "I'm glad to hear that ... all of it."

Lying there, they laughed before Vicki reached for the jacket she had been wearing. Reaching into the pocket she pulled out a red container and opened it. Inside was a round rubber disc. "Remember this?"

JP nodded as he looked at her diaphragm.

"Last chance if you're not sure. It worked last time if you remember."

JP did remember. Instead of putting it in before they had made love she had put in afterwards to hold his cum inside of her. Nine months and four days later Jacob had been born. Reaching for it he replied, "Do you want to put it in or should I?"

Vicki gently pulled away as she answered, "Considering how sensitive I am right now I think I better do it ... but if you want to put it in another time I'd love to have you do it."

Silently, JP slid his arms under her head and lightly caressed her shoulder as she slid the diaphragm in. A slight tremor and sigh told him just how sensitive she was and that she'd actually had a small orgasm just from putting the diaphragm in place.

Afterwards, Vicki rolled onto her side, pressing her body against JP's and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers