A Family Caribbean Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sworn to secrecy and threats, it seemed to work. We can't do that here, it can't be discussed in advance.

I'll have to try and persuade them, before I surrender, as it were." Julie finished.

"Perhaps we can get Jim, the dive master, to put the fear of God in them, he frightens me." Felicity chipped in.

"OK, we have a plan, leave all the arrangements up to us. You're a star Julie, really." Ann kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm still not sure I'm not been taken for a ride by you three. You come in here to reassure me, make life easier and you leave it much more complicated. Still Adventure, complication, Sex, all good." Julie finished and they rose to kiss each other goodbye. Her towel dropped and Felicity said.

"I almost wish I was a nineteen year old boy," as she looked Julie up and down.

You really are a magnificent woman you know."

When they left, Julie hugged herself at the prospect of danger and adventure. Then she lay down to deepen her tan.

The girls met in the bar before Lunch and they confirmed an extra trip was booked for tomorrow, with just Julie and the four boys. They were already excited about just being alone with her. The Captain and Jim were aware of the plan and their roles. They had been given a good Tip in advance.

"Look as an afterthought, I spoke to those two gorgeous slim waitresses', you know, the Cousins. There going to get friendly with your boys and get invited over to your Villa, whilst you are on the High Seas, Geoff will have to be out. They'll persuade the boys it's their own idea to get fucked. Voila, everyone's happy." Ann finished.

The girls went off to have Lunch together and drink a little to much. It was a happier Julie who met her Boys when they came back from exploring the Island.

At Dinner that evening, the two girls, Clarice and Sonya, flirted with the boys as they worked. Afterwards they all went for a drink in the Bar. They told some story about serving Breakfast, then a long wait till Dinner, with nothing to do and nowhere to rest. The Boys offered the Villa, though "Rest" wasn't part of their plan.

Julie told Geoff to make himself scarce next day, whilst she went Snorkelling, as the boys seemed to be on a Promise. That meant everything was set, or seemed to be.

Next day, after breakfast, the boys went down to the beach, to see Julie off on the boat. When they got back, Clarice and Sonya were in the pool, cooling off.

"I hope you don't mind boys, we were hot." Clarice said.

"Sorry, we don't have costumes either."

They swam to the side and pulled themselves out. So tall and slim, long legs, flat belly and high pert breasts. They turned on the poolside shower and stood under it, laughing and pushing each other. The boys stripped off, fully erect and joined them. Each came up behind one of them pressing themselves into their Ass and running their hands over there firm breasts and button nipples. The girls pulled into them, as the boys fingers explored their groin.

"Mmmm who said white boys were always tiny Sonya." Clarice said as she moved her hand behind to grip Ian hard. He gasped and turned the girl round to kiss her as the cold water ran over them.

"Now let's see if you boys got stamina too." She said

She pushed Ian out of the Shower and squatted down to swallow him hungrily, bobbing up and down with more enthusiasm than finesse. After a few minutes, Ian pulled her up, pushed her bottom onto a lounger, spread her and plunged his mouth into her groin. Licking sucking and pulling at her Clitoris. By the time he had three fingers into her, she held his head and came, thrashing around violently.

Ian looked over at John, who was lying by the pool with Sonya riding up and down his cock, grinning and moaning. Clarice bought his head round, held it and said,

"Never mind what they're doing, fuck me hard white boy, let's see what you got."

He pulled her roughly off the lounger, onto the tiles, putting two towels under her Ass. He pushed her thin legs up to her ears, gazing at her pretty pink Vagina, then positioned himself and drove into her up to his balls. She actually shrieked and bucked, trying to throw him off, raking his back with her nails. Quickly, Clarice accommodated to his size and started groaning, rolling her head from side to side, murmuring encouragement. She came quite soon, but Ian didn't break rhythm, in fact, he increased the pace. She became louder and louder, moaning and groaning, lost in the sensation in her pelvis. When he came, the jets of cum in her Vagina triggered another mighty orgasm and they both lay as they were, exhausted.

"Jees, not bad white boy, now you're to heavy honey, get off me will you."

Ian did as he was told and looked over at his Brother.

"You want a piece of my little cousin, you are so bad? Clarice not enough for you?"

"Oh you'd be enough for life Clarice. You are some girl, woman." Ian replied between gasps for air.

"Did you propose to me? Did he just offer to marry me Sonya, girl?

You could do a lot worse, I'd send you off with a stupid smile on your face, every morning.

Don't panic Ian, you should see your face. Lucky for you I'm not the jealous type, so you go over and give Sonya some of that good loving.

Oh, I think your brother's doing OK by himself." She finished, looking over at the other pair.

Sonya was still impaled on John's shrinking cock, lying half on and off him, quivering and shaking from time to time.

"What have you done to that poor girl John?

I'll go and mix us some Juices, whilst she recovers." Ian finished and walked to the Bar.

When he came back, he put a glass by Clarice and handed one to John and Sonya, who was still lying on his Brother, in low conversation, as she ran her hands through his sweaty hair. He stood their looking at her. She was a little smaller, but the same shape and just as pretty.

"Are you waiting for a Tip or something?" Sonya asked, but Ian didn't move or reply.

"OH you are, no rest for Sonya"

She pushed herself up slowly and swung her leg over John's torso. Grinning at Ian, she reached for his Cock and gently licked it and sucked in his Balls. As he started to stiffen again, still looking in his eyes, she ran her tongue around his Glans, before slowly sinking most of his length in her throat. Ian groaned and held her head.

"John, you want Clarice to show you how a girl should suck a man? Come over here." She beckoned and John crawled over to kneel over her head.

At the same time, the Dive boat was slowly making it's way to the first site. Julie had chosen what to wear carefully. She knew how good white was against tanned skin and had put on a white one piece costume, but it still hid very little. It was backless down to her Buttocks and cut high above her hips. The front was one piece of thin cloth, which split just above the navel, then each part went over her breasts and around her neck. There was no padding or support in the material, so as her costume got wet with spray, it clung to and accentuated her Breasts and large Nipples. She chatted initially, then sat with her large dark glasses on, reading, apparently unaware of the effect she was having. The four boys and crew were transfixed by her Breasts, which were becoming less covered every minute.

At the first Dive site, she slipped over the side quickly, having put on Snorkel, Mask and Flippers. The Boys took longer with their Scuba gear. She drifted around, lost in the beauty of the Reef, diving from time to time. At one point, the boys gathered under her to watch, particularly the material barely covering her Labia and how her body moved powerfully through the water.

When they got back on the boat, she looked even more naked, the wet material draped over her curves. Standing up , she dried herself, bending down with her back to the boys, to show her naked buttocks and the fabric of the costume, pulled between her Labia. The two crew nudged each other and smiled at the four, open mouthed teenagers, gazing at Julie, with her Ass nearly stuck in their faces. When she sat down, she chatted with the boys about what they had seen, where they were going next and chose to ignore the large swelling in their costumes. In fact they were going straight to the Island, cutting out one dive, to give her more time with the Boys.

When they arrived at their small, unoccupied little Island, Julie told the crew she wouldn't have Lunch that day and was going to walk to the other end of the beach to sunbathe and read. She picked up a beach towel and book, slowly walking the 150 yards to the end of the Beach.

"Bad luck Boys, but perhaps you can wander down there later and join her. She's quite a woman isn't she, what a body, eh?" Clive the Dive Master said and they all laughed.

The two men and the boys all set to, unloading the Barbecue and food from the Boat. One of the boys looked down the beach,

"Oh my.. jees, she isn't, is she?" One of the boys said.

They all looked up and she was. There was Julie, walking naked into the sea. It was clear even from 100 yards. All six men stood quite still, staring.

"I think someone should go over, you know, look after her, there may be Sharks." One of the Boys said.

"From what I hear, she has been Looked After!, rather a lot already this week, maybe she wants some peace.

The only Sharks I can see, are standing in front of me." Clive finished and they laughed again.

"I think it's important, you know, to watch over her, just to be safe," Another boy said.

"OK, it's up to you, she can always say, if she doesn't want, Looking After, eh," Clive said.

The boys picked up their towels and some sun tan lotion and headed slowly down the beach, sticking near the trees, so she wouldn't see them. Julie had seen it all of course, but stayed standing thigh deep, looking out to sea. She ran her hands through her hair and shook it out, to thrust out her Breasts.

"If anyone should be, Looking After her, it should be us, not those kids. She deserves a real man." The Captain said.

"You're not wrong there man. Let's play it canny, you never know, we might get a chance later, you never know. I'd give a weeks salary, no a Month.

You ever had a White Woman Jim?" Clive asked.

"Not one like that, you can be dam sure," The Captain replied.

The boys meanwhile, had made there way to behind Julie and slowly walked out to sea, from behind her. She looked delicious from the back, all curves, with a firm Ass. She knew they were there of course and elected to notice when they were a few yards from her. She turned and dropped down in the water, which was still to shallow to cover her Breasts as the waves flowed back.

"We just thought we should check you were alright, you know, in the sea." One of them said.

From her position, she was faced with four erections inside their costumes, she couldn't help grinning.

"Oh boys, that's so kind, taking the time to look out for me, so thoughtful."

As she was speaking, she pushed away from them into deeper water, her Breasts came right out of the water, as she did so. Then she stood in water, just over her chest, but those wonderful breasts still came into view as the water flowed back and forth. The boys followed her and stood in a ring round her.

"Isn't this just a magic, perfect day and the view, look at it, life is good." She said.

The boys had to agree, as one of them summoned the courage to touch her Ass. Julie pulled away, but that meant she fell into another boy, who immediately held her arms to her side from the side, whilst pushing his erection against her Ass. Another reached and held her Breasts, feeling their weight, how they moved in the current, rubbing the nipples.

"Now boys please, is this looking after me, please," Julie pleaded.

The two men watched and grinned from near the boat.

"I don't think we need lunch, something better on the menu."

Meanwhile, the boys ignored her half hearted appeal, then another hand reached for her groin. Two fingers rubbed her clit then pushed between her labia.

"Mmmm, no look, there are four of you, it's not fa.., Mmmm, no. You are just childr... noo." Her pretend resistance was fading. She made one last try,

"My age, girl your own age, you shouldn't, oh my, what would your parents, Ooooh"

She sighed and covered one hand on her Tit with hers and the other, encouraging the one in her Cunt. Her legs gave a little and she spread her legs to let more fingers inside her.

The boys gently encouraged, supported her, out of the water. In the shallows one of them picked her up and carried her with no effort, nice touch. He stood her up, by her towel. They reached for and shared the Sun Lotion, before four pairs of hands roamed over every inch, her breasts, between her legs. Three oiled fingers pushed into her cunt, then, 1, 2, into her anus. That was a surprise, they were just boys. She stood passively, letting it happen, enjoying it. Even the 18 year old fingers reamimg her anus, she was ashamed to admit. Julie had been known to enjoy an Anal assault, from time to time.

She sighed and her head fell back, a grin on her face.

"Boys, you must stop, you must...Mmmm, that's nice"

Julie slowly sank to her knees on the towel and all four boys pulled away to remove their trunks. Not bad, not huge mind, but a nice selection. She reached for two of them and sucked in each in turn, grinning at them, then she licked and rubbed their Erections over her face. She new they couldn't take much of this, so switched to the other two boys, for the same treatment, then she decided to organise them.

"Lay out your towels and lie down next to each other on your backs...that's it.

Now whose first?"

She realised she wasn't actually sure of their names. Turning to the first boy, she sat astride, placed his cock and sank slowly down to full penetration.

"How's that, what you were looking for, Mmm? I thought so, Now let Julie do the work."

Rising up till he was nearly out, then twisting and corkscrewing down. Then up and down, the boy was obviously in heaven, eyes closed and moaning. She rose off him, straddled the next and repeated the movement.

"We don't want you coming to soon, not till I've had my fun, do we.

Cum wherever you like, I like it everywhere, your choice."

She heard feet on the sand and turned to see Jim and Clive standing over her,

"You OK girl, these boys been pestering you," Jim asked.

"Well, obviously they are, but we're managing OK aren't we boys, got ourselves organised. Oh yes, that's just," She stopped as the current beau started squeezing her Tits, then biting her Nipples.

"Just checking you're OK, mind if we stick around?" Clive asked.

"Oh we like an audience, don't we lads?" She said as she swung her leg over the last boy in line. She finally came on the second one, after starting again. She ground into his groin, moaned and shook, before slumping down onto his chest, sweaty and happy.

"Well that hit the spot, thanks Gentlemen and thanks for holding back till Julie had her fun.

Now I think it's Freestyle, anything goes, two falls or a submission to decide the winner."

As she switched to the next boy, one of the others stood up in front of her and she greedily swallowed him whole, sucking hard, then licking, before trying to get her tongue down the meatus of his penis. She was deep in lust now, something about firm young bodies and very stiff cocks. Her sweaty hair lay over her face, her torso was flushed and she was riding the boy below her, hard, but he was holding on, gritting his teeth, gripping her still from time to time, to avoid coming.

The boy in her mouth withdrew, moved behind her and squatted.

"Oh yes, that's what I need," She said as she leaned forward and spread her Ass cheeks. He quickly oiled himself with lotion and pushed straight in. Julie was so turned on, there was no resistance. He pulled her back up by her Tits and knelt down, before pounding her Ass as hard and fast as he could.

Julie lent back against him with her hands over his on her chest and pushed back as hard as she could, against each thrust. None of them could hold out for long and went she felt both boys grunting and emptying in her, she shuddered and came to.

They only gave her a few minutes to recover, before one of the lads extricated her, put her on her back, spread her legs and started to fuck her. The fourth boy came round to her head, lifting it and pushed his cock in and out. She choked a little but enthusiastically sucked him. When the boy inside her finished, the one in her mouth pulled out and moved round to another target. Pushing her legs up to her head, he drove straight in to her gaping Ass, then pounded in as hard as he could, grunting and sweating with the effort. She came again for the last time, as he did. All five of them collapsed in a heap, sweating, happy and grinning.

"Well boys, your holiday looking up or what?" Clive asked and they laughed.

"You people want lunch, or something else?"

"Something else," they all shouted.

"OK, we need to leave in an hour, ninety minutes tops. You'll finish something else by then?"

"Oh I think so, they recover fast at their age. Come on Boys, lets cool off," Julie finished and staggered off to the sea. She was quite a sight, wet, sweaty hair over her face, cum dripping out of both holes.

The two men headed back to the boat, talking quietly,

"I don't care what happens, I have to nail that bitch. What can she say she has been doing all day? She can't say anything, see." Clive said.

"OK, I'm in. I'll burst if I don't get into that pretty cunt." Jim replied.

The Boys followed Julie into the sea and cleaned themselves off. She dived under to clear her sweat tangled hair a little. When she surfaced, they swam to her again and she kissed each in turn. They were already growing erections again, which she massaged, to help. They were up to their waist in water and the tallest boy, she still wasn't sure of his name, Tim was it, pushed several fingers gently inside her. He lifted her by the Ass and she put one leg round his back as he positioned himself and penetrated her, then she pulled another Boy round her back. He pushed into her Ass and they managed to stay balanced as they let the gentle waves rock them for a while, it was almost relaxing. Another Boy stood close by and they transferred her to him, with the support of the others. She slid easily down his Cock and groaned. Almost immediately, another behind her searched her Ass whilst supporting her. Finding her Anus he positioned himself and pushed in steadily. With no oil lubrication, it hurt and she grimaced, groaned and pushed back at him, but he pushed steadily, right in. She had come to accept pain as part of her little adventures.

The three of them were locked together, trying to balance and pushed this way and that by the gentle waves, which produced gentle stimulation for all of them. The pain settled and Julie started enjoying herself, reaching forward to push the man in front. Suddenly, the Boys picked up the force and tempo pumping into her Ass particularly, as hard as the water would let him and they overbalanced. All three slipped underwater, then surfaced, coughing, laughing and teasing each other.

Julie walked away to the shore, turned and crooked her finger at them and they followed. She knelt day in the wet sand near the sea.

"I want you to come in my mouth Boys, OK with you? Yes, I thought it would be."

She reached for the two nearest ones and pulled each deep in her mouth in turn, bobbing up and down hard, licking around the Glans then sucking deeply. She switched and gave the other two a similar hard time. The boys grinned and punched each other, in teenage heaven. Next she let go and lent back, then pulling one behind her to give support. She pushed her Tits together to give them a clue and they dropped down, competing to get between them first. Two cocks managed to squeeze in together and fucked them vigorously. They both came nearly together and she struggled to get her mouth round both. The cum went in her mouth and over her face, as she held them tight till they had finished. When she'd released them , she rubbed their cocks over her Breasts, coating them with drops of come. Looking at the others, she said simply,