A Feminine Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want Judy, rub yourself on my leg. enjoy our softness and cumm Judy. Cumm all you want." The girls were rubbing their hands all over her body, even between her ass cheeks, over her pucker hole, their titts rubbing her body. Judy found herself humping a girls leg, and she liked it.

"Ooooohhhh Nora... Immmm cummmmmminnnngggggg. Mmmmmmmmmmsoooo niceeeeeee." Judy came so many times, the girls held her up, rubbing their bodies on her. Kind of making a soft sandwich of their bodies on her. Kim and Amber Both cumming on Judy. One had her pussy on her ass the other on her hip. They finally took Judy to the bed and laid her face down.

laying on her side, Nora spoke to Judy. "Is it pleasant so far?"

"Oooh Nora, it was... wonderful."

"Now are you ready to feel what attention to your ass can feel like?"

"Yes Nora, I have wondered what that would feel like."

"Ok, just open your legs, this is Amber's specialty, Amber?" Amber couldn't believe it. She has always wanted Judy's ass, and now... it's like a dream. Judy's arch caused her ass to stick up, it was so provocative she couldn't believe it.

Amber slowly crawled between Judy's legs, licking as she went. Judy, feeling the wet tongue getting closer, she couldn't wait. Amber opened her cheeks more and began kissing her hole, licking it all around, making her tongue stiff and trying to penetrate her hole. She could feel Judy clinch her hole, grabbing the sheets in her hands. Judy was moaning loving what she was feeling for the first time in her life. Her orgasm was fast approaching. Amber reached her hands between Judy's legs and twirled her clit between her fingers. That is all it took. Judy came so hard she thought she would pass out. Trying not to thrash on the bed. Enjoying Ambers tongue in her ass and fingers on her pussy. She screamed into the bed as she came. The girls were standing rubbing their pussies and all came almost at the same time as did Judy. The site of this married woman, writhing in an orgasm with a girls mouth in her ass was so... erotic.

When she was finished Amber got up and laid down on her body, legs outside hers bringing Judy's together. Judy felt herself lifting her ass as she could feel Amber's pussy on her ass cheeks and her pointy nipples into her back. Amber, on her knees, pussy rubbing soft and slowly over Judy's ass with her tit's rubbing on her back began kissing Judy's neck. Grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. "Judy, do you like the touch of a woman on your body?"

"Mmmmm yes... it is sooooo nice and warm and soft." Judy was totally caught up in the moment. Had this been what she was missing? Never having felt this... cuddliness?

"Judy? Would you let us make love to you. So you can know what it is all about?"

Judy not really thinking about it just said... "Yessssss" Amber began kissing down her back and over her ass. Judy raised it up when her lips were on her crack. She liked the feel of a tongue on and near her ass. Amber got up and rolled her on to her front. The other girls seeing what was going to happen, joined in.

"Judy, are you sure you want this?" She looked at Nora and just nodded her head. Amber kneeled at the foot of the bed as Kim and Beth opened her legs wide. You could see her lips were open and very wet. Her clit was protruding out and very hard, as was her nipples. "Judy, place your hands in close to your body." Judy did as Amber began kissing her way up to Judy's pussy. The other two girls were sitting on the bed, caressing her body.

Nora stood on the bed, her feet a little below her shoulders and she kneeled down. Her ass and pussy hole was just touching her belly. She knee walked up Judy's body, her arms pinned by Nora's legs, but not tight. Judy could feel the scrape of her anus and the wetness of her cunt on her skin. Nora got right up to one of her breasts and let her ass and pussy caress her nipple. Judy closed her eyes and enjoyed this new sensation on her nipple. Nora ran herself around, and back and forth and up and down on her ridged nipples. Going from one to the other.

Nora could feel herself getting wet as she literally fucked Judy's nipple with her ass and cunt. "Ooooh Judy. I could just cumm all over your tittie right now." She was caressing her face as she spoke. With the girls running their hands on the exposed parts of her body and by now, Amber had reached her pussy. It was wide open. Very wet and a beautiful pink. She blew into it and Judy moaned. Placing her hands on either side, she began giving it kisses. Not using her tongue yet.

Nora said "Judy, do you like what Amber is doing to your pussy?"

"Oooh yes... "

"Can she go farther and... eat your pussy Judy?"

Judy sucked in a breath and sighed out a yes. Nora began moving her pussy up closer to Judy's face. Just barely touching her body. Nora reached down and gently held up her head as she tucked a pillow under it. Nora lifted up as she knee walked up so her pussy was over Judy's face, almost touching her nose.

"Judy, look at my pussy. See how you have made it so wet. Can you smell it? Do you like the smell of another pussy?"

Judy just stared at her pussy, her tongue came out and licked her lips slightly. "Yes... I... like the... smell."

Amber knew what was coming so she waited before she went past the kissing stage on her pussy. "Judy, only if you want to. Would you like to taste my pussy? See if you like it?" She knee walked up a little more so her pussy would begin to come down on her mouth. She lowered her pussy down till it was almost touching her lips.

"Yes... I think so." Her eyes were glued to her pussy. A feeling was beginning to come over Judy that she never had before.

"Lick my pussy Judy. Stick out your tongue and lick up through the slit." Judy began to stick out her tongue. It was at Nora's hole. Nora lowered her pussy down till her lips were touching her mouth, and Judy ran her tongue up through her pussy. It was strange but she found it delightful. She ran her tongue down and up through again. "Oooh yes Judy... like that... yes." Judy began to do it more. Nora's arousal was climbing. A newbie to pussy was on hers and she just loved it.

Judy was getting into this. She found that she loved the feel of her pussy parts on her tongue. And the taste was becoming addicting. She liked the wet feel of her pussy on her tongue and lips. Amber began licking up Judy's pussy. She moaned and raised her ass up toward Amber. "Oooh Judy... do you like licking my pussy?" She was humping her face.

"Mmmmhuh"

"Judy, suck my clit, twirl your tongue around it. Eat my pussy Judy... eat my pussy." Judy sucked her clit into her mouth and Amber did the same to Judy. Both girls moaned and Judy pressed her pussy up more into Ambers face. Knowing now and enjoying what she was doing to Nora, she couldn't get enough. "Stick your tongue into my hole Judy. Fuck me with your tongue." Judy pressed her stiff tongue up into Nora's hole. Fucking it like her tongue was a cock.

Kim and Beth were in a 69 position, highly turned on by the whole ordeal. Even Amber had her fingers between her legs. The seduction and introduction to girl on girl sex was fulfilled. Nora stiffened and grabbed her titties as Judy stiffened, raising her ass up off the bed with Amber with it. Her mouth glued to Judy's pussy. Both girls mouths were flooded by a pussy. Judy found she liked it. Feeling cumm on her face added to her orgasm. She found herself swallowing Nora's cumm as she tried to keep licking her. Sucking on her clit and just eating her pussy. Nora was humping her face as she came. This went on for a couple of minutes.

Finally Nora got off of Judy and laid down next to her. Amber got up and laid on her other side. The other girls lying on the bed caressing her as she came down from her orgasm.

CHAPTER 4

"Judy? Did you like it?" She nodded her head yes, then began to weep, putting her hands to her face. Nora held her to her.

"Oh Nora... I'm scared. Am I turning into a... lesbian? Will this ruin my marriage and my relationship with my daughter?" She was crying now. Nora was holding her like a hurt child. The other girls, feeling for her. Beth spoke to her.

"Judy, what you have experienced here will not make you a lesbian. It just means that you now like to enjoy a woman's touch and caress. Just like you said you were missing. You can have the best of both worlds."

Judy thinking about what she said. "Really? By doing this... it doesn't make me a... lesbian? Oh... oh Girls I didn't... I mean I don't." Her hands on her mouth, feeling she may have offended them. Nora took the reins.

"Judy, we are not offended by how you feel. We know exactly what you are trying to say. It was never our intent to "make" you a lesbian. We just wanted you to know that you can enjoy the softness of a woman and still be straight. Do you still want to be with your husband?"

"Well... yes I mean I still want a... cock, and I do love Jim."

"Well that settles it then. And Judy, anytime you may need a little gentle care? We are here for you, as your friend, helping out another friend." Judy laid there and they all cuddled, falling asleep. Judy slept the night and when she woke in the morning, she was alone and covered up. She felt... elated. satisfied, as if something had come to fruition in her life.

Judy got up and showered and went down stairs. Walking into the kitchen, they all greeted her enthusiastically. Asking her how she slept. No one bringing up the subject. She ate breakfast with them, talked some and then told them she was headed home. They all gave her a big hug and thanked her for staying over and they would see her Monday. Judy went to get her purse and was surprised when Nora handed it to her.

Judy spent the rest of the day, just lazing around. She went to get something out of her purse, and when she opened it, there was a small bag inside. "Huh, wonder what this is." She read the note on the outside.

"Judy, again, we want to thank you for letting us into your life. I hope you will always feel as though we are your friends, nothing more. Here is a little something we thought you would like to remember this special night by. If you don't like the gift, return it and no questions asked. Nora and the girls."

Judy opened the bag and her eyes were as big as saucers. In her hand were 4 pair of panties, and they were still damp. Judy was over whelmed. She wanted to bring them to her face, but she couldn't. She smiled and folded them and put them into a plastic bag and took them to her room and placed them on her stand.

Judy got into bed early that night, lying on top of the covers, naked, she began playing the events through in her mind. Thinking about how she felt about how the weekend had turned out. She was beginning to caress her body as she thought. Her legs opening as she began spending more time on her legs. Judy reached over and picked up the bag of panties. Taking them out and laying them on her chest, she picked up each one, bringing it to her nose and inhaling the aroma of the pussy that had deposited the wetness there. Trying to imaging whose pussy it belonged to.

Her fingers were now rubbing her pussy, as she brought her knees up. Replaying all the things she experienced and she came. Closing her hand on her pussy and holding a pair of panties to her nose, smelling the aroma and feeling the dampness of the cunt on her face as she rubbed them on her lips and nose. Her pussy was still aroused. She got up, light was still off and brought her lap top over to her bed. Opening it she clicked on bing and typed in pussy, lesbian, humping. As she scrolled through the images and then going to the videos she was really turned on now.

Watching the girls fuck and eat each other had her pussy really tingling. She found a video labeled " Husband and bisexual wife" Not knowing what it was, she clicked on it and it began. The man and woman just made love and when he pulled out, in walked another female and climbed on the bed. The husband sat in the chair and watched.

Pausing the video, Judy placed two pillows on top of each other and mounted them. Making sure the crease was in between her pussy lips. She propped the lap top on the other pillow, grabbed another pair of panties, holding them to her face she hit play. It was so surreal. The wife positioned herself just as she had been, face down. The other girl came up, caressed her and opened her ass and ate her ass.

Judy was humping the pillows as she held her nipple with one hand and smelled the panties with her other. Her pussy was really coming alive. Remembering how her ass felt with a girls tongue in it. The girl rolled her over and asked her if she wanted to give her what her husband couldn't. The wife looked at her husband, who was nodding yes, while stroking his cock. The girl asked her if she wanted her pussy eaten? The wife sheepishly nodded yes. Then the girl got in a 69 position and Judy watched as they both ate each other's pussy and ass.

Judy was just a humping her pillows and her orgasm hit. It was so intense, that Judy squeezed the pillows with her legs so hard she thought she would pop them open. She came one right after another. She didn't stop till the girls on the screen did. Finally collapsing on the bed, drifting off to sleep with a very soaked pillow between her legs. She dreamed of lying with her husband, in bed after they had had a good fuck. He was sleeping and a woman came in and made love to her while her husband slept.

When Judy's alarm went off, she was still with the pillow between her legs and she had cumm in her sleep. Something she had never done before. She awoke refreshed and feeling very fulfilled. Had she found what she was looking for? Judy got up, showered and went off to work, texting her daughter that she would Skype her that evening.

As she pulled up in the parking lot, she sat there, wondering how she would handle any conversation she might have with the girls. Because she was the dept. leader, she would be interacting with them all day. With a big sigh, "Well here goes" and she got up and went into the building.

She walked past Nora's desk who was on the phone. Seeing Judy she smiled and waved, just like any other time. Nora had on a business suit and her knees were fanning as she talked. This caused Judy to remember those knees by her head as she ate Nora's pussy. Immediately Judy's pussy tingled hard. Judy tried to ignore the feeling as she went to her cubical. Sitting down, she held her legs tight together to try and stifle the feeling. The wetness had started.

Later on Amber came to ask a question about a mistake on an e-mail. Judy brought it up on her computer and Amber leaned in, looking over her shoulder, their faces were inches apart. Very innocently Amber reached up her hand to point to the part of the E-mail she was referring to. Amber had her thumb and finger touching as she spoke and Judy could almost feel the way she twirled her pussy with that same thumb and finger. Leaning her head back a little she moved her eyes to look at her lips as she spoke. It was as if her mouth was on her pussy. Judy closed her legs and squeezed tight, trying to will the Orgasm which was approaching.

"You know... your right... I'll check this out." Amber padded her shoulder, thanked her and went out. Judy went to the execs bathroom. Not seeing anyone there, she interred a stall, removed her panties, lifting her dress and opening her legs wide, she rubbed herself till she came. She tried to be quiet but the sounds could be heard of fingers on a very wet pussy. After her orgasm, she felt better now, she cleaned herself, put on her panties and left.

As she began to walk out the door, she didn't notice Pam, her boss, in the first stall open her door just enough to see who it was. Her hand was on her pussy as she watched Judy leave the restroom. "Now she has possibilities." Pam's boss, was also a lesbian, but no one knew. She heard the noise of Judy's pussy, knowing full well what she was doing.

Later on that morning, Judy was going to the copier room. As she entered there was Beth, bent over, her ass tight to her dress as she was trying to load some paper in one of the drawers. Again her pussy tingled at this site. "Having trouble there girl?"

Without standing up. "Yes, these... machines, Judy, would you reach that tray and see if it is fully closed." Now Judy had to bend down some, her face close to Beth's ass as she checked the drawer. "That's it, hold it closed till I fill this tray." Judy was caught, she had to stay there. Looking at Beth's ass, she found herself leaning in till her nose almost touched and she inhaled. She could smell something and then it hit her what she was doing.

Judy backed her face up, blushing as Beth stood up and thanked her for her help. Noticing Judy's blush. "Judy? Are you feeling ok, your face looks... flushed."

Judy, thinking quick, "You know it happens a lot when I bend forward. Probably nothing."

"Ok. Hey, thanks for your help, don't know what I would have done if you hadn't happened by." and out the door she went.

Judy leaned against the door, she was rubbing her titties, her nipples were hard. "Why am I having these feelings" she said softly to herself. "I am not a... lesbian." Her pussy was getting wet and Judy could not stop these feelings. She buried herself in her work the rest of the day, not even taking time to eat lunch. Just a coffee and a snack from the machine.

At the end of the day, Nora approached her cubicle. "Hey Judy, were going to stop at that restaurant, want to join us?" It was just a simple request. No overtones implied.

"Ooh gee thanks Nora. Maybe a rain check? I have to finish this report for Pam by tomorrow."

"Hey... ok... maybe next time, see you tomorrow, good night."

"Yah... night." Judy sat there in her chair, all else had left, or so she thought. Just then a hand on her shoulder. "HUH? What?" she jumped

It was Kim. "Oooh... sorryyyyyyy. I didn't mean to spook you."

"Oh that's ok Kim, just focused on this project."

"Judy, can we... talk a minute?"

"Sure Kim, what's on your mind?"

Kim was a little apprehensive. "Well... to be truthful?... You" Judy turned in her chair. Kim was fidgeting with her hands.

"Me? Why on earth would you be... thinking about me?"

"Judy, we agreed that... we wouldn't bring up... you know... the other night, unless you did. But I just have to tell you that I thought you were just... amazing. I mean sharing your body with us... like you did."

"Well Kim... I guess I really didn't think about it ehh... that way. But thanks for the compliment. I am still having mixed feelings... but don't get me wrong, I did... enjoy it, and you girls were so... sweet and caring."

"Well, I am glad you liked it... but... could I ask you a... special favor... and you won't be mad at me?"

"Sure Kim, we are good friends."

"Judy, sense I was young I have had this... fetish. Now please don't laugh, but I enjoy having a girl... ehh... look at my pussy and... sniff it. And when you did it to my pussy... well... " After saying this she hid her face behind her hands. Judy was awe struck for a moment but then something happened inside her. She honestly felt pleased that she could do something for her friend, and she didn't even feel repulsed by it.

"Kim, if it means that much to you... I will." Kim's hands came from her face.

"Really, and you won't think... bad of me?"

And then Judy did something she never thought she would do(this gets to be said a lot about her). She placed her hands on Kim's hips and brought her in between her legs. Looking up at the girl and smiling, Kim's hands were up to her mouth and she was biting her finger. Judy placed her thumbs into her skirt top and panties and pulled them down below her cunt. Kim's legs opened some.