A Feminine Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judy, look... she doesn't have on any panties." Pam whispered to her. Sure enough, Judy could just make out her nakedness under her short skirt. Then to their surprise, the girl squatted down and began peeing down the grate. Both woman were awe struck at this event. "Look... look Judy. See how open her pussy is. Wouldn't you just love to feel that." Pam ran her finger down to Judy's hole and Judy humped her pussy forward, Pam's finger going in and Judy came.

"Ohmmmmmmmmphmmmmmm." Pam quickly put her hand over Judy's mouth as she came, Reaching back and pulling Pam's ass to her, humping her pussy into Pam's hand as she kept on cumming. Pam kept fingering her till she was through. She turned her around and held her to her. Judy's hand in front of her as Pam held her.

"There... there now. Wasn't that a nice cumm? Why don't you try to pee Judy, just open your legs and let it go. Judy looked over her shoulder as she opened her legs more and squatted some. Soon she was peeing. Judy was so taken by this that it aroused her at the same time. She had never, thought she would do something as... brazen as this. When she was through. " Now, let's get the car, get some take home so we can have some time tonight." Judy was in a daze as she led her to her car. Getting in after Pam had placed a towel on the seat. Pam got in and off they drove. "Would you like Chinese?" Judy nodded and they pulled into a Chinese takeout.

"B... but Pam... were naked, shouldn't we... cover up?" Judy held her legs together as they pulled up to the speaker and then waited in line.

"Judy, have you had fun so far?"

"Ohh... well... yes... I guess."

"They don't know us here. Now follow my lead, ok?" Judy just nodded, not knowing if she could. As they pulled up to the window, there was this small petite Asian girl at the window.

Pam put the window down. The girl was not looking at first. "That will be... " She now saw that two ladies were naked before her eyes. "Er... ehh... $11.50... please" Her eyes were staring at Pam's tits.

As Pam gave her the money. She held her hand. The girl did not resist. "Do you like what you see? Here, lean in a little. Have you ever seen a woman's pussy? Look at ours." Pam opened her legs, and Judy found herself doing the same thing. The girl was leaning out some, looking at their pussies. This was turning Judy on. Pam raised her chest up and placed the girls hand on her titties. "Go ahead and feel how soft they are. You may never get another chance." The girl was mesmerized as she felt Pam's tit and nipple. "Honey, never be afraid to be with a woman, very soft and nice."

The girl smiled, released her hand and gave them their meals. Pam gave her a big tip, rolled up her window and drove off. The girl excused herself and went into their bathroom. She quickly lowered her shorts and panties and rubbed herself to a huge orgasm.

Back in the car, "well Judy, what do you think?"

"Pam I can't believe that. I... I let her look... at my pussy. It was... erotic to say the least."

CHAPTER 6

They drove to her house, opening the gate she drove up and into the garage. Totally private. "Come on, we don't need clothes." She followed her into her house naked. Pam took two towels and placed them on the couch, side by side. They sat and watched a show while they ate. It was strange to Judy to be eating naked in a strange house. But for some reason, she felt... at ease. Pam took their leftovers and went to the kitchen. "Judy, in that top cabinet are some movies, pick one for us to watch."

Judy got up and went to the cabinet. There was one that caught her eye. It said "the cougar, the kitten and the husband." Not understanding what this meant, she grabbed it and handed it to Pam as she walked in with drinks in her hand. Pam handed her a drink and when she saw what it was she chuckled.

"Uhmmm. Am I... missing... something?"

"No Judy, not at all. I know you are not understanding of what this is about, but it is strange, because it fits you and this situation to a tee." Pam put in the DVD and sat in the big easy chair, leaned back some, took Judy's drink and had her sit cross ways on her lap. Almost as a child would. Pam opened her legs some so that Judy's ass was somewhat on her pussy. Judy leaned in on her chest as she sipped her drink and Pam pushed play.

A very young couple were having sex. It was very nice, not the usual porn type. The young husband was not so tender and when he came, that was it. She was left to take care of herself. As the movie went on, Judy could relate somewhat to what the young girl was dealing with. Although her husband was more caring then the actor on the movie, she could still relate to the young girl. The young girl was looking at her computer when she came to a lesbian web site. As she watched the slow and tenderness of the girls, she began to talk to herself how she would like to have that.

The girls had finished their drinks and Pam was stroking her hand all over Judy as she laid there in her arms. "Judy, open your legs wide for me." Judy opened her legs as wide as she could. Pam was slowly tracing her fingers up and down her legs, over her pussy and her titties. Her other hand was toying with her one nipple. The girl meets an older woman and begins to confide in her. She takes her back to her apartment and makes love to her. Judy is juicing up and really getting into the movie.

"Pam, I don't understand... the cougar and the kitten?"

"My my Judy, you do live a secluded life. An older woman is deemed a cougar and the younger woman is her... kitten."

"Huh? Oh... ooooh... I see... like... you and... me?"

"Yes Judy, exactly like you and me. Judy, I want to make love to you. Like you deserve, ok?"

Judy just looked into her eyes, thinking of what she was saying, knowing what she wanted. "Yes... ok, if... you want."

Pam, sat up, had Judy straddle her waist, stood and picked her up. Judy wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. Pam held that lovely ass as she carried her to her bedroom. "Judy? Tonight you will be my... kitten" In her bedroom, a big poster bed with a canopy. Mirrors on the ceiling of the canopy, at the head and around the room. She sat her down on the floor and hugged her and kissed her the most sweetest kiss. Judy was lost in this woman.

Pam began hugging her and lightly stroking her body. Placing her leg, bending her knee slightly to make contact with Judy's wet pussy. Just lightly swaying her leg, back and forth on Judy's pussy. She was kissing her deeply and Judy was just melting into her. This is what she wanted from her husband, but there was never enough. Pam ran her tongue into Judy's mouth, Judy sucked it, pressing her body harder to Pam, her nipples were like steel points, she was so turned on. Judy's arousal was slowly arising. She wanted it to last. Pam backed her up to the bed and laid her down.

Pam turned her over on her stomach. kneeling on each side, she leaned down and began kissing her ears, neck shoulders. Leaning in and whispering to her. "I think I will spend some time in that ass of yours with my tongue." Judy just moaned as Pam worked her way, slowly down to her rear. Judy's legs were trapped closed and Pam pried her ass cheeks open more to reveal her cute pucker. Putting her face down there she could smell the aroma coming from her ass and her aroused pussy. Pam began kissing it, rimming it with her tongue. She tried to worm her tongue into Judy's hole and move it around.

Judy, face down and trying to raise her ass farther into Pam's face, was moaning as she enjoyed the ministrations being done to her anus. Her pussy was throbbing from the feeling in her ass. "I want to get in to your pussy Judy, don't let me, try to keep me out." Pam began working her fingers down into her pussy, Judy was so wet it was not very hard. "That's it, don't let me in Judy. Squeeze them cheeks, try to keep me out."

Judy did try to keep her fingers from progressing and she found that as she tried to stop the invasion of her pussy, that it was turning her on... quite a bit. She was moaning louder now, humping her pussy as she tried to keep Pam's fingers at bay. Pam, now with Judy's juice on her fingers, she would press them over her pucker hole and work them between her tight legs, finally making contact with Judy's pussy hole and in she went.

"Mmmmmmyessssssss... yessssssss... make me cumm... make me cum... " Judy went on overload as she relaxed her legs and let Pam pump her pussy more. Pam put her legs in between Judy's and Judy spread them wide open. Pam began fingering her as she played with her clit. Judy was hugging the pillow as her ass humped and stiffened while she orgasmed. Pam crawled up and laid over Judy, enjoying her ass on her bare wet pussy.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes... more please."

"Judy? Is your husband's cock large?"

"Uh... yes, about 8 inches."

"And do you like it... in your pussy?"

"Mmmm yes... it is sooooo nice." Pam got up off of Judy and went to her walk in closet.

stepping into the harness, she chose a cock about the same size as what Judy said her husband has and put it on. This one was expensive as it was made of a material which was almost like a real cock. The balls were spongy and not real hard and the cock was soft but stiff. It bent easily at the base. Judy didn't know what she was doing as she felt her climb on the bed and grab her feet and close her legs. Pam knee walked up and laid down on her, pressing her cock into Judy's ass cheeks.

When Pam felt the fake cock. "What the... Pam... is that a... cock?"

She got down near her ear. "Why yes Judy. After all, you are not totally lesbian. Just think of me as your husband right now and how I think he should treat you." Pam, on her knees some, she sat up a little and pumped it between Judy's ass cheeks as she opened her cheeks some to let the cock go over her hole. Judy just enjoyed the feel of the cock there. She tried to get her husband to do this but he never seemed interested in taking the time to give her all she enjoyed.

After a while of this and Judy did enjoy this feeling, on her ass. Pam sat up and told Judy to roll over on her back and open her legs. When she did, Pam crawled up and laid between her legs, letting the cock nestle in between her pussy lips. Judy brought her knees up with her feet near her ass. Pam, holding her top up some, looking into Judy's eyes, leaned in and began kissing her. Judy reached her arms around her neck as she returned the kiss. Pam was slowly running the cock through Judy's wet pussy. Judy was moaning as Pam broke the kiss and moved to her titties. Trailing her tongue all over them, licking and sucking them spending a lot of time on her titties.

This was one thing that Judy really loved and her husband would only do this once in a while. Pam ministered to her titties for a while. Judy, moving her head around, moaning was really enjoying all the attention being given to her. If this had been her husband, he would have been finished before this. Pam was patient and soft and tender and caring. Taking her time and Judy was having the time of her life. This is what she wants, she needs. "Why can't my husband give this to me? This should be love... from him. But here is a... woman, giving me what I need." Judy was thinking to herself as Pam worked her tongue down farther.

She opened Judy's cunt and began kissing and licking. She raised Judy's legs up and to her chest. Her pussy and ass was up and off the bed. "Judy, hold your legs up here. Are you ready for a nice fuck now?"

Judy held her legs behind her knee's as she nodded her head and watched as Pam slowly brought the cock up to Judy's pussy. Rubbing the head up and down over her clit, to her hole and down to touch her anus then back up to her hole. Poised there, Pam began to slowly press it in. Taking her time as it slid in so easy. Judy closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the cock going in slow and deep, all the way in and Pam just held it there. It felt so good to have a cock in her. She wished her husband had done this before he left. The fake cock felt almost the same as her husband's.

Judy loved the way this felt. All the way inside, pushing against her cervix. Pam reached down with her thumb and began lightly rubbing her button which was sticking out so hard. Judy's head tilted back, going side to side as she enjoyed the feeling. Her husband had never made her feel like this before. Her orgasm was fast approaching. Pam thrust back and forth. Sometimes long strokes sometimes just holding it in and moving slightly.

Judy tensed up... and she came. So hard she squirted. Her pussy was expelling cream like she never had before. She moaned and screamed, her breathing was like a race horse. Pam kept up the assault on and in her pussy. Judy lost count of how many orgasm's she had. More than she had ever experienced before. Pam slowly took the wet cock out, ran it down to her ass and pressed it to her pucker.

"Oooh yessss Pam... put it in... put it in." Judy had always wanted Jim to fuck her in the ass but he never would. Pam pushed slowly as Judy tried to relax and open her ass. Finally the head was in. Pam waited a moment then pressed in farther. She gave it time to go all the way in and then she waited for Judy's ass to acclimate to the fake cock. After a few minutes, Pam began a slow rithum. After a while she was pumping the cock in all the way. She would bring it out, go in her pussy to get it wetter and place it back in her ass.

"Oooh Pam... it is sooo nice. I don't ever want you to come out." Pam began rubbing her clit and it wasn't long and Judy was cumming again. Holding her legs with her arm as she grabbed and rubbed her titts and nipples as she came. Pam had never seen a girl cream as much as Judy has.

She pulled out, and crawled up beside Judy. Had her roll on her side and she spooned her as her husband would with his cock between her ass cheeks. Pam had her arm over her and Judy took her wrist and held her hand to her breast as she fell asleep. And sleep she did. This was the most satisfying fuck she had ever had, and she wanted more. Pam wanted to cumm but she thought "No, this is about Judy. This is something she has waited a long time for and I can wait."

CHAPTER 7

The next morning, Pam was up and showered as she came back in. Sitting on the bed, caressing Judy's face. Judy opened her eyes. "Hey sleepy head, how do you feel?"

Judy stretched out, then taking Pam's hand "Pam... I don't know how to thank you. What You have given me... and still made me feel like a married woman... I don't know how to thank you."

"No need... no need at all. I want my best employee's to feel good about them self, satisfied."

Judy looking at the clock."Ooh... oooh. Look at the time, I have got to get dressed, shower... "

Pam held her down. "Nothing of the sort. You, dear girl are going to take the day off, and with pay. I want you to just lounge around the house. If I want you I will call your phone. If mine rings just let it go. My husband will be gone for another week and a half. So watch some of my movies, and help yourself to anything you want. Give me your car keys and I will have one of the girls drop your car off. I will give you a ride home tonight. Your boss says so. Now before I leave, on your stomach and open your legs."

Judy turned on her stomach and opened her legs. Pam leaned over, worked her tongue into her ass as she finger fucked her pussy Judy came in no time. Pam took her finger out, put it in her mouth and cleaned it off. Leaning down and Giving Judy a kiss, she got up and left. Judy laid for a while, not believing the nights events. Taking account that she has lesbian tendencies, she was beginning to feel more at ease with herself.

She got up, went to her clothes and hand bag and noticed her phone was off. After it turned on she noticed a few messages from her daughter. "Oh no, I promised to Skype her last night." Calling her daughter. "Hi honey, mom, I'm sorry about last night."

"MOM! I was so worried. I couldn't reach you... I thought you were... I don't know... mom I was so scared."

"Kaitlin honey, I am so sorry. I worked late last night and my boss took me to her house, got drinking and... well here I am. She told me to take the day off. Honey I really am sorry." Judy hated lying to her daughter. They never kept secrets from each other.

"Well... ok mom. But please? Don't do it again. I was so worried. Will you Skype me tonight? I'll be home Sunday. I am having a good time but I miss you and dad."

"Sure thing sweetie. Love you, by." Judy got a shower and went down to get something to eat, wearing just a robe. She ate then went to the cabinet and watched another movie. She noticed that most of the movies were about married bi-sexual woman.

"Joyce, would you ask Nora to see me please." Pam was standing at her desk when Nora knocked and came in. Walking over to Pam, Pam was busy with something on her desk as she was talking. Nora couldn't help but to notice her blouse was open some showing her cleavage and almost her nipple. "Nora, Judy was at my house last night, didn't feel well so I took her home, I would like to have you take her car home."

She glanced up at Nora and caught her looking down her blouse. Nora frightfully made eye contact with Pam. Pam glanced down her blouse and then at Nora. Standing and smiling. "Nora? Do you like what you see?"

"What?... oooh... ehh... noo... I was just... " Nora was clutching for words. There was no mistaking where she was staring.

"Nora... honey. It's ok. I don't mind a girl looking at my breasts, really."

"Well... I mean... you know... I was just... you know." For Nora to be this nervous was rare, but she was.

"Nora. Would you like to see more?"

"What? What do you mean?" Pam began unbuttoning her blouse. Nora's eyes were glued to her chest as Pam slipped off her blouse, reached behind her and undid her bra, laying it on the chair with her blouse. She reached down and took hold of Nora's hands and brought them up close to her titties.

"Nora, you staring at my titts has made my nipples very erect. You may feel them if you like." Lightly holding her hands almost to her titts. Nora couldn't believe this was happening. She had admired her boss's titts for quite some time now. "Go ahead Nora, you can touch them. I know you want to. I won't hold anything over you. " Nora just looked at her.

Letting go of her hands she reached out to Nora's blouse. "Nora? Maybe I would like to see yours also. May I?" Nora nodded her head yes. Pam unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and her bra. Now they were standing together. "Nora, your breasts are... beautiful." Every female enjoys to have her body complimented. "Touch your tits to mine Nora. Go ahead." Nora leaned her titts in till hers and Pam's touched together.

"Nora? Are you a lesbian?" Nora looked at her, fear in her eyes. "Really, it's ok. I won't say anything. I'm married but also bi-sexual. You didn't know that did you?" Nora shook her head no. Pam, placing her hands on her shoulders began running her hard nipples over Nora's. Nora was beginning to breath harder now. She could feel her climax on the rise. Pam reached her hand down and slid it into her own skirt.

"Nora, I don't know about you but your nipples on mine are making me very horny. I cannot do much work today running around like this. Let's say we take care of it... together. Would you join me?" Pam, her titts still together, reached her other hand down and held Nora's skirt open. "Go ahead, I think you really want to." Nora, still making eye contact, slowly reached her hand down and into her open skirt, letting her fingers slide down and into her wet pussy. She reacted when her finger rubbed over her clit.

"Feels nice, doesn't it Nora. Now you rub yours and I will rub mine. We'll tell each other when were close, that way we can cumm together." Nora didn't say anything, just began rubbing her very aroused pussy. You could hear both sets of fingers sloshing in those juicy pussies. Nora's eyes were beginning to flutter. "Nora, are you almost there?"