A Feminine Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss... almost... I'm there."

""Lets cumm Nora. Lets cumm together." Hand on each other's shoulders, pressing their bodies together and their fingers grind their pussies to hard orgasm's. Both woman, head to neck as they squeak and cumm. "Nora, would you like... more?"

"Yes... I... guess so." Pam took her hand and led her to her other room. Both still had their hands in their panties. Pam closed the door and told Nora to remove her skirt and panties. Nora was still in a state of shock. Just going along with the feeling. Still not believing this all was happening. Nora removed her skirt and panties, naked now, Pam told her to lay down on the bed. Pam got down between her legs which were knee up. Placing her hands on Nora's knee's.

"Nora, Do you like to... trib?" Now Nora just loved tribbing. She smiled and nodded her head. Pam held her knees to her chest as she lowered her pussy to Nora's. When they touched, Pam wasted no time grinding on Nora's pussy. They went at it and in no time they were both involved into a series of orgasm's. Their pussies were so wet it looked as if they peed on each other. Pam just collapsed on top of Nora. Enjoying the feel of her body.

After a few minutes, Pam got up and told Nora if she liked she could take a shower in her room before she went back to work. Nora did go in and shower. Drying off, not getting her hair wet, she dressed, leaving her panties off. Pam stood as she came out. Walked up to her, still naked, reaching and stroking her face. "Any time you get the urge... come see me." Pam leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Breaking away. "Nora, don't forget Judy's keys and why don't you fill in for her today. I think you would make a good assistant team leader. I'll tell Judy when I see her next. Also a nice pay raise in it... if you want."

"Ooh Pam... I... Don't know what to say... sure... I'll start right now. And Pam? Thanks for... you know." Pam just smiled and out the door she went. Now it may not be thought that the way Pam, a boss, was handling things in her office. Now she could be a hard nose but to her, she had her own way of running an office. And she was doing a great job. At least by the other higher ups in the company.

CHAPTER 8

Pam left work early that afternoon. Upon entering the house, she saw Judy, in the recliner, rubbing her pussy as she watched one of the movies. Pam came up behind her, leaning down she placed her hands on Judy's titts. "Ohhh... Pam... you startled me, didn't hear you come in."

Pam, playing with Judy's nipples "Mmmm. I was thinking of you and I just had to come home and do you before I took you home. I see you like my movie collection."

Judy, blushing a little. "Well... it is... interesting. How the wife seems to have a little help from a friend when the husband doesn't seem to supply all the stimulation she feels she needs."

"Judy? That has been my point with you all along. I want to give you what you feel you are missing. Not replacing mind you, just filling in. Now I want you to go up stairs, get on my bed, on your hands and knees and wait for me. Can you do that?" She gave Judy a kiss, Judy nodded her head yes as she got up and went up stairs.

Pam had removed all her clothes and put on her strap on. She was so Horney. She just loved fucking Judy, that it was becoming almost an addiction. As she entered the bed room, seeing Judy on the bed, her back arched so that it made her ass stick up. The sight made Pam wet instantly. Judy saw her enter the room. The cock was swaying as she walked, and it looked just like her husband with his hard on.

Pam came up behind Judy on the bed, running her hands on her ankles all the way up to her ass. Judy's ass was wide open in this position. Placing her hands on her ass and leaning in. "Oh Judy... I just love your ass... mmmm" As she began tonguing her hole. Judy just purred, loving the feeling of what Pam was doing to her. "Mmmm I can't believe your husband doesn't spend any time in your ass. I don't think he knows what he is missing."

Pam began kissing up the crack of her ass. Going up her back with her tongue. Running her hands on her side and caressing her titties and nipples as she approached her neck. Judy closed her eyes, basking in the feelings of what she was experiencing. Her pussy was so wet. Having all the attention given to her, arousing her to heights she has not experienced before. She wishes it could be this way with her husband. Her ass was swaying some as Judy felt her orgasm on the rise.

Pam lifted her cock and placed it between Judy's ass cheeks as she nibbled her neck and ears. Her hand were underneath her as she laid partially on Judy, caressing her nipples and letting her hand journey down over her belly to her pussy. Just lightly rubbing it. Pam could feel how hard Judy's clit was. Circling her fingers around the hard nubbin. Judy was moaning and rocking her ass back and forth as Pam ministered to her.

"Ooooh Pam... Your going to make me cumm... mmmmm Pam!... Immmmmmcumming... mmmmmmnnnnnffffff... ehhh... ehhhh... ehhh." What Pam was doing to her was just too much for Pam's married kitten. She was swaying and humping as Pam was rubbing the cock on her ass hole and playing in her pussy. When Judy calmed down some, Pam placed the cock at her hole and pressed it in. "Mmmmmmm yesssss Pam... do it... do it to me... fuck me Pam... fuck me... mmmmmmmm"

After Judy was through she laid down and turned over. She told Pam to remove the cock. As Pam took it off she could see her cumm dripping from the wet phallus. Judy got out from under her and told her to lay down. "Pam, you have been so good and sweet to me. No thought of your own pleasure, now it is my turn." Judy laid on top of her and began kissing Pam as she held her arms above her head. Pam was really taken up in what Judy was doing to her.

Judy got up on her knees and began kissing Pam down her neck to her breasts. Holding them as she nursed on her nipples. Pam raised her chest up into Judy's mouth as Judy licked and sucked on her nipples. She then began her decent. Kissing and licking her way, slowly down to Pam's pussy. When she got there, Judy did something she had never thought of doing before. She took Pam's legs and pressed her knees to her chest, lifting her somewhat off the bed. Judy began licking her pussy and her ass. Plunging her tongue into both holes.

Pam was so turned on, she was grabbing the sheets, tossing her head from side to side as Judy ate her as good as she had ever had it done to her before. Judy let go of her legs, opening her pussy, putting her finger in her pussy then into her anus. Judy raised off the bed when she felt the finger in her ass. Judy placed her other two fingers into her pussy and began scissoring them. Pam was moaning, grabbing the sheets so hard her knuckles were white. And then...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Judy... cummmmmmmmmmming... like thatlikethat... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... yesssssssss... sooooo goood." Pam came and squirted. She was so turned on. It has been a long time sense any one has made her feel like this. And here it is, an unskilled woman. Pam had at least three orgasm's, maybe more. After she had finally came down, Judy got up and laid down next to her.

Caressing Pam's face. "I hope you liked that. I mean for all that you have done for me."

Pam kissed her, her pussy taste was still on her mouth. "Oooh Judy... you were just... wonderful. I can't remember when I have cumm like that, and from someone who didn't think they had it in them, go figure." They just lay there in each other's arms. After a while they got up and showered, Pam telling Judy about Nora and her promotion.

"Oh Pam, I am so pleased to hear that. Nora is a wonderful person and a very hard worker. Thank you for helping her." They got dressed and Pam took her home. Her car was in the driveway when she got there. as Judy was getting out of the car. "Pam, are you doing anything tomorrow evening?"

"Ehh... no, can't think of anything, why?"

"Well Jim will be home, and I always cook him a nice meal, I want you to come for dinner. No excuses. It's the least I can do for you."

"Ok Judy, you have a deal... and thanks, call me and give me the time." They kissed and off she went.

Judy went into her house, almost a changed person from the last time she was there. She puttered around some and got into her nighty, no panties. She sat down and Skyped her daughter. "Hey sweetie, how are things?"

"Mom, I really miss you and things are going great, We went to the museum today. I thought it would be boring but Grandpa made it so interesting, telling me facts I never knew. He said he had a surprise for me tomorrow. I will be home Sunday afternoon." They talked for a while then hung up.

Judy began roaming around some web sites. She ended at Bing, typing in married bi sexual wives and their girl friends. She went to the videos and began watching them. There were videos of the wife, her husband and her girlfriend. Judy was so turned on by this, she took her lap top to her bed and laid down as she watched. There was this one, where her girlfriend was making out with the wife while the husband was sleeping. She came instantly.

The next day, Judy cleaned and prepared for her husband. She was hoping he would be home early so they could have some sexual time together. the phone rings and she answers. "Oh hi honey... oh... not till then huh. Well if the plane is late... not your fault. Look, I have invited my boss to dinner tonight. I think you will like her, ok see you at six, by... love you."

Judy was disappointed as she hung up the phone. She was really hoping to have sex with him this afternoon. She was feeling very randy. Judy put the roast on and went up to take a shower. Jim arrived at about 5:30. They hugged and kissed. Jim had his hands all over Judy. "Tonight I am going to fuck your brains out."

Judy held his face. "Promises... promises. Well you better mister." Just then the door bell chimed. "Oh the timing, that's Pam." Judy went to the door. "Pam, so good to see you. " They gave each other a little kiss on the cheek. Pam just wanted to ravish her. "Come in... come in. Honey? This is my boss, Pam, Pam this is Jim."

They shook hands "Jim, so pleased to meet you. Your wife talks about you all the time." Now Jim was eyeing up this gorgeous woman, seeing the ring on her finger he thought.

"Wow, some luck guy gets into that." Jim led her into the living room, offering her a drink before dinner.

"Honey, why don't you and Pam talk some while I get dinner ready." And talk they did. It surprised Jim how many interests they had in common. Dinner was served and the meal was exquisite. After dinner, Judy began clearing the table. Pam wanted to help. "Pam, nothing doing, now you are a guest. Here is another drink, go and keep my husband company while I clean up."

Pam went in and talked to Jim. Truth be told, they both had an sexual eye for each other but kept it totally under wraps hoping the other wouldn't surmise what the other was thinking. Judy was watching them conversing and she could tell by the body language and where their eyes would glance at, what was going down. Judy whispered to herself "I wonder if Jim would want to fuck Pam?" Immediately her hand went to her mouth, turning and facing into the kitchen. "Oh my... where did that come from?" But the more she thought about it the more she was feeling turned on by the concept.

Judy grabbed the bottle and her drink, trying to put the thought out of her mind, went in and sat down next to her husband. It was getting late and Pam said that she had better be leaving. When she stood. "Ohhh my... I think I had a little too much to drink." She sat back down. Jim got up to say he could take her home but he was in no better condition.

"Pam, you cannot drive home in that condition. We have a spare room, why don't you stay the night."

"Oh Judy... I couldn't... "

"Nonsense" Said Jim. Stay the night, this way we can have another round." Actually Jim was getting more intoxicated then the woman.

"Pam, come upstairs with me and I will show you your room." Pam followed Judy, and when they got to the room, Pam took Judy in her arms and began to kiss her, running her hands over Judy's body.

"Oh Pam, that feels so good. I thought Jim and I would be making out tonight, but in his condition he will be asleep when his head hits the pillow. Well, that's marriage for you. Now you help yourself to anything you want. Our room is at the end of the hall, so if you get up you won't disturb us any." She kissed Pam and went down stairs to sit with her husband.

Jim was watching a program. Judy sat next to him and they held each other. Judy was trying to get more involved with the cuddling but Jim was beginning to nod off. "Honey, why don't you go up to bed."

"Huh? ohh... yah. Honey, I'm sorry, the wine and the plane... "

"Jim... it's... ok. I understand... maybe tomorrow night." They kissed and he went up to bed. Judy sat there wishing things had gone differently, but was not suppose to be. She was feeling aroused, but what else is new. Judy turned the lights off and up to bed she went. Sure enough, Jim was sleeping away.

CHAPTER 9

Judy lay on top of the covers, in just her panties. She had just drifted off to sleep when she felt a hand on her chest. Thinking it was Jim's she relaxed as it played with her nipple. Then she realized it was coming from the other side. When she opened her eyes, there was Pam, kneeling on the floor. She put her hand on Judy's lips and shushed her. Pam removed her hand and smoothed back Judy's hair as she fondled her nipple. There was enough light coming in from the lights outside to see clearly.

"Honey you need this." She whispered to Judy. Judy just laid there, looking at Pam as she played with her nipples. They were rock hard. Pam placed her other hand on her belly and slid it down to her pussy, over her panties. She was lightly tracing around her clit and running her finger up and down the crack. She could feel the wetness coming thru her sheer panties. Moving her fingers to the top of her panties. "Shall I slide them in?"

"Mhuh" She was beginning to breath harder as Pam slid her fingers into Judy's panties.

"Judy, open your legs wide. I want your feet to touch your husbands." She did till she could feel Jim's leg on her foot, her other foot was off the bed. Pam kissed her and sucked her nipple as she played in her pussy. She went slow so as not to make any sound. Jim was so out of it so he would not have wakened anyway. But Pam acted as thou he might, so this made the whole act more intense. Pam could feel her orgasm approaching. "Now you have to lie real still and not jerk around. When you are close, tell me. We want it to build slowly."

Judy told her she was there 5 times. Her pussy was sooooo wet and she didn't know how she would contain it when she came. "Judy, I am going to slowly rub your clit and finger you when you cumm. You will have to be very quiet. We don't want to wake your husband. I am not going to go hard or fast." Now Judy knew what this would mean. In the past she has done this, when she had been in the office and couldn't let her actions be noticed. Her orgasm was so intense she thought she would pass out.

"Judy? I want you to cumm this time. Keep your legs open and try not to move or make a sound."

Judy came almost immediately. She grabbed the sheet as she stiffened. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she breathed as quietly as she could. It was very hard. She humped her pussy into Pam's hand, her legs were trying to shake as the cumm poured out of her. The orgasm was the most intense she had ever experienced. Pam was circling and penetrating but all in one slow deliberate motion. The orgasm seemed to go on forever. When Pam removed her fingers, the orgasm began to cease. Judy's panties were soaked. Pam pulled them down her legs and off. Bringing them to her nose and smelling. She loved the aroma of a freshly cummed in pair of panties. She would keep these for a long time.

"Judy, place your hands over your head and turn on your side away from me. I want your ass on the edge of the bed." Judy slowly turned to her right side, facing Jim, who was still fast asleep. She felt so stated from the orgasm, but she knew Pam was not through yet. When she did, Pam opened her ass cheeks and stuck in her tongue. Pam gave her ass a little slap and told her to stick it out some over the bed. When Judy did, the sight of that ass like that almost made her cumm.

Pam rimmed her ass, then stuck her finger up in her hole as far as she could go as she licked her finger where it went into Judy's anus. Pam was pumping her finger and making come here motions with it. Judy was trying to squeeze her legs on her clit as she felt another orgasm building. Pam could feel her muscle tighten on her finger quit regularly now. Pam quit and then told her to turn and face her to the edge trying to stick her pussy out as far as possible. Judy turned and presented her pussy. Her legs were straight and together but her clit was sticking out.

"Judy, I am going to eat your pussy now, try to stay still." Now Judy knew this would be very difficult. Getting fingered was one thing but to be eaten out, well this might be interesting. Pam began slowly licking her clit, sucking it into her mouth and slowly rimming it with her tongue. Pam didn't give any attention to her titties or her hole, just her button, which by now was almost like a cock. It was so hard.

It wasn't long and Judy was there. Stiffening her legs and her whole body, trying not to hump her pussy as Pam kept up a slow focused vigil on her clit. Her pussy was squirting between her legs, the sheet would be soaked when she was through. "Mm... eheheheheheheheheh." She was trying to be quiet and not move much, but it was almost impossible. She thought the last orgasms were intense. This was the cou-de-gras of orgasms. It peaked and seemed to stay there. Finally Judy had to push Pam away, she couldn't take any more. She grabbed her titts and held her legs together as she went through the remainder of the orgasm.

The room just reeked of sex from Judy's pussy. Pam just stroked her body till she came down. "Judy, turn over on your back, feet together." Judy, her motions a little slower now did as she was told. Pam stood up and stood at her head. After Judy's eyes adjusted, her mouth went open. There before her was Pam's strap on cock. "Judy I want you to suck this for a moment."

Judy got up on her elbow and took it in her mouth and began sucking it like a real cock. "Now Judy, are you ready for the grand finally? How daring are you?"

Judy thought about this for a moment. Pam had come up with some dusies in the past and she had enjoyed them. Well why not, she thought. "I... I guess."

"Ok, now for this to go right, do it without thinking or hesitation. That is what will make it sooooo good, are you ready?"

"No, but I'll try... no hesitation or thinking... got it." Now Jim was lying stretched out with his hands above his head. As of yet, he had not stirred at all.

"Judy, I want you on all fours over Jims Body, do it now!"

Judy was almost in shock but she did. Slowly climbing over her husband, hands and knees on each side of him, The very thought of what was going to happen was both scary and very, very erotic. Her pussy was at the same position as Jim's cock. Pam slowly got on the bed and knelt behind Judy, knee walking up to her ass. She immediately placed the cock on her hole and pressed it all the way in. Judy just mewed quietly as she felt it go all the way in. It was so surreal, Jim was between their legs while they were fucking over him.

Pam began fucking her slowly, trying not to make any slurping sounds. Judy was slowly humping her ass back as Pam fucked her, right there, over top of her husband. The Orgasm was fast approaching, then it happened.