A Fiery Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got this in St. Moritz. I know what you're thinking, alpine? I needed something for the hot tub!" She stated, holding it closer to Layla's body. "No. It won't match your skin. You're very pale aren't you! Maybe a lighter shade."

Layla never did like the girl. She knew of her son's infatuation of course but was also aware of her manipulation of the fact. There was no denying she was beautiful but as the saying went, with Willow it was barely skin deep. She wasn't worthy of her son and yet, she thought, what girl was? A sudden realization she could possibly be the girl's stepmother in the future caused her to pause her train of thought and as she watched Willow choose another bikini from the rack she decided to at least make an effort to befriend her.

"It must be nice to see Logan again after all these years?" Layla asked.

"Hmm?" Willow absently responded. "Oh yes. He's a sweetie." She took an olive shaded bikini from the rack and turned back to Layla. "This one. I found it in this quaint little shop in Monaco. It'll suit you perfectly!"

Layla waited for the girl to hand her the swimsuit and leave the room but she stayed, eyeing her expectantly. It was then she realized Willow was waiting for her to undress.

"Oh," Layla stumbled. Was it normal to disrobe with another woman present she wondered? Maybe it was common practice amongst the young wealthy elite, she decided. Either way, her dress removed, her fingers fumbled with her bra as she undressed before the girl.

Willow's expression didn't change as she watched her disrobe. Standing in only her underwear, for Layla the room felt tiny, Willow's presence more pronounced. More so as she stepped out of her tiny thong. Now naked, Layla could feel the power Willow possessed. Something intangible about her. It was no wonder her son was so obsessed, she thought.

"My father has his eye on you!" Willow stated out of the blue.

"Oh?" Layla replied. Her nakedness was now becoming an issue. Willow's eyes scanning across her body from her breasts to her crotch, examining, as if assessing her appearance. Finally to Layla's relief she handed her the bikini bottoms.

"Yes" Willow continued. "He talks about you often."

"Does he?" Layla remarked, uncomfortable discussing Willow's father with her. She pulled up the bikini bottoms quickly, eager to hide her nudity and the gusset slid between her labia. Suffering the indignity of pulling it out before the younger woman, she adjusted the bikini and looked back up at the girl. "I wasn't aware!"

"Why would you be?" Willow matter of factly stated, her face devoid of emotion as she handed over the top.

For whatever reason a cold chill ran down Layla's spine. She didn't know how to answer the girls question or for that matter why she should. Thankfully she didn't need to as Willow's disposition changed again, smiling as she turned Layla to face the mirror. "Oh look at you," Willow exclaimed. "Ms. Firth, you look great!"

The change in her demeanour was unsettling and caused Layla to question the girls mental state. It wasn't her position to be a psychiatrist though and as she admired the woman she saw in the reflection she tried to put it out of her mind.

"That's three hundred dollars you're wearing!" Willow laughed, placing an arm around Layla's back.

"It isn't!" Layla exclaimed turning to her and lifting a hand up to her mouth.

"The color suits you," she added and Layla again noticed how attractive Willow was when she smiled, how her gaze made her feel like the most important person in the world. She once again took Layla's hand. "Come on, let's go show Daddy."

"Wait," Layla responded as her arm was tugged away. "Do you have another sarong?"

"Oh of course," Willow replied, releasing her hold and moving to a dresser. Layla took the opportunity to pick up her thong from the floor and wrap it in her dress, stuffing the items in her handbag just as Willow returned with a black sarong like her own.

Again she was smiling. "This'll match. Come on, the party's waiting."

* * * * *

"So what do you think?" Duncan asked Logan as he sipped from the glass.

Not knowing much about whisky, the quality of the Glenlivet single malt was lost on Logan. He did recognise it tasted better than the paint thinner his father used to drink, that much was sure.

"There's about $35 in your glass alone!" Duncan enthused and the crass display of wealth was a little obnoxious as far as Logan was concerned.

Logan drowned the rest of the glass and the heat of the alcohol ran down his insides. "You can tell. It's beautiful," he complimented. More out of interest in getting into the man's good books with his daughter than admiration of the drink. Logan's eyes strayed across the wall and the countless photos of Willow at varied ages and in multiple countries.

"Ah, you're a good judge," Duncan replied and Logan wondered whether he was referring to the alcohol or his daughter. He assumed the whisky but when he spoke again it left the question open."Come on my boy, let's go find our women."

Much talk amongst those under the marquee was about the smoke that could now be seen rising in the distance. Occasionally, someone would take out a cell phone and gesture to another towards the sky, remarking on a text or a social media update about the fire. Alcohol flowed plentifully and the dj hired for the event cranked up the music encouraging people to dance. Logan looked around and couldn't see Willow or his mother and when he asked, a guest pointed Duncan towards the pool further down the lawn.

The men found the women where they were directed and for a moment Logan didn't recognise his own mother. The olive bikini she wore hugged her breasts tighter than the orange one-piece, causing him to wonder why she hadn't just worn it instead. The black sarong she had tied around her waist was transparent and the bikini bottoms showed more of her hips than he'd ever seen. It wasn't lost on him that as he approached, he was looking at her more than he was Willow.

"Here they are!" Willow called out as they joined the women poolside. Several other couples reclined on lounges and four or five enjoyed the cool of the water itself.

Duncan took Layla's empty wine glass from her and handed her another before gesturing to his daughter. "Honey why don't you show Logan the spare swimsuits in the pool-house; give me a chance to talk to Layla here?"

Just as she'd done with his mother, Willow took Logan by the hand and led him away. Layla felt pity for her son as she watched him go. Jesus if she's anything like she was with me, she thought, God help him.

"Ah," Duncan sighed. "Finally alone." He pointed behind them to a vacant sun lounge and the two sat beside each other. Layla untied her sarong as she did so and allowed it to fall around her, revealing her pale legs and hopefully the parts of her Duncan was interested in.

"You know I've been thinking about you for a while now," Duncan continued.

"Mmm," Layla hummed in response, taking a casual sip of the champagne. "Willow mentioned something along those lines."

"Oh did she now?" Duncan smiled. "Well it's true, I often run by ideas with her."

Layla dipped a finger in the champagne and placed the tip in her mouth as Duncan watched intently. To her delight the flirting seemed to be working and she used the same finger to brush her hair behind her ear, leaning back slightly to accentuate her bust. "And what are these ideas you have, Mr. Jessup?"

The heat of the day was causing the alcohol to have more of an effect on her than it usually would but it felt nice to be desired and at her age there was no point delaying a relationship when it had a chance of blooming. Layla threw caution to the wind and doubled down. "I'll do anything you want me to do!"

* * * * *

Logan hoped his hand wasn't sweaty as Willow led him to the pool-house. He'd been inside there countless times before. Pass the parcel during a children's party, sneaky beer drinking sessions during teenage sleepovers, an uncomfortable game of spin the bottle that had led to their first kiss but also resulted in him being forced to run laps of the pool naked with high school friends looking on. It wasn't lost on him that although Willow Jessup was his lifelong love, she could also be his worst of enemies.

"I saw your mother naked," Willow stated as they entered the pool-house and out of the blustery wind.

Logan was taken aback somewhat and wondered why she mentioned it. "Okay," Logan replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Yeah, she has a good body for her age," Willow added. The door closed behind them, the silence of the room was overpowering and Logan felt their closeness more pronounced. "Do you think I have a good body Logan?" She asked as her hand ran over her breast.

He struggled to swallow as he realized what was potentially about to happen. They were both adults now. There'd be no more childish games followed by teenage cruelty. They were a man and woman who shared a lifetime of memories and would now share their lifetime of desire for one another. Finally to make love, to fuck like he'd dreamt of for years.

"You have a beautiful body Willow," Logan confessed.

"I was hoping you'd say that Logan," Willow replied. "I feel the same about you. Can you show me it?"

It wasn't the request he expected but was eager to do anything she asked. "What, here?"

Willow looked around. "Why not? We're alone. We can finally be together." To add to the point she had just made, Willow slowly lowered her bikini top beneath her breasts.

In the distance, Logan could hear a siren but the vision of perfection before him cancelled out the outside world. His shirt was off in seconds and as Willow untied her sarong and let it fall to the floor he pulled down his pants and stood before her naked.

One piece of clothing remained between them and Logan willed her to remove her bikini bottoms. To finally see the object of his desire; his goddess's pussy. Willow looked coy, again peering around the room. "Let's go in there," she pointed to the steam room and Logan was quick to head to the door. Not currently running, the small wood panelled sauna was cooler still than the pool-house. With his back momentarily to Willow, Logan took hold of his cock, willing an erection from his still flaccid penis. Inside the room, turning again to face his desire as she stood with her back to the door.

"How long have we known each other Logan?" Willow asked, her hands behind her back.

Logan wondered why she didn't come closer, why the question? "I don't know. Maybe sixteen years or so."

Willow sighed and her arm moved behind her. Not ashamed of his body, on the contrary he knew he looked good, Logan all of a sudden felt uncomfortable being naked before her. Again her arm moved and a sound came from the door.

"And yet you're still the same gullible little boy!" Willow shook her head sadly as she said the words. "I guess nothing really changes, does it?"

Logan shouldn't have been, but was taken aback by the comment. It took him seconds to realize what was happening and still it wasn't enough time to react. Willow turned her body and opened the door. Logan saw the handle had been removed, noticed it in her hand. He moved quickly towards her but Willow was through the space and the door closed behind her before he'd covered half the distance. Pressing his face to the small window in the door he saw Willow backing away laughing.

"Willow!" He shouted and slapped his hand on the glass as she covered her breasts and picked up the sarong. "Willow, come on!"

Again she shook her head. "Oh Logan relax," she laughed. "It's just a joke. You can take a joke can't you?"

For a moment Logan showed faith and believed she'd come back over and open the door. That they'd laugh about it together, they'd kiss, laugh some more and fuck. But no. As she walked out of the pool-house he developed a feeling he'd never had. He hated her; hated himself for even thinking they would be together. For being so, as she put it, gullible.

* * * * *

"Mmm now that's what I like to hear," Duncan chuckled at her suggestive response. He opened his shirt a little further and Layla couldn't help but peek at his flat stomach, his tanned skin. "How long have you been with the company Layla?" He asked, motioning for a member of the wait staff to approach.

"More than six years now Duncan," she replied. "Of course we've known each other longer through our children." The waiter refilled her glass and she took another sip.

"That's right," Duncan agreed. "They get along so well together."

Layla didn't quite share the sentiment but held her tongue on the matter.

"And you and I. We've always worked well together, haven't we?" He asked. "We share a connection. I know you feel it too!"

"Yes," Layla quickly concurred.

"And I trust you Layla," he continued. "You've always been loyal. To me, to the company."

The company wasn't what Layla was thinking about at that moment. It was finally happening after years of office flirting on both their behalf's, his divorce making it possible for them. It was all leading to this.

"And what about you. Are you happy where you're currently living?" He asked.

The question was a little strange. If it was as Layla expected and he was about to ask her if she would move in with him, he could've approached it in a different manner.

"And why do you ask Duncan?" Layla asked, looking around the estate. She noticed Willow leaving the pool side and heading towards the house alone and wondered about her son. Casting her eyes back onto her boss. "Is there somewhere else you would like me to stay?"

Duncan turned further on the lounge to face her and for a moment Layla thought he was going to propose.

"Actually yes. You are aware of our recent acquisitions on the East Coast? Well the board have decided you'd be perfect to head up the expansion."

The words coming from Duncan's mouth weren't those she'd imagined or expected and it took a moment for them to register.

"You see you'd have to move 'cross country," he continued. "Obviously the company would pay for the costs and well, there's nothing tying you to L.A. is there?"

A firefighting helicopter flew overhead and in the distance more sirens could be heard.

Layla shook her head trying to clear it and comprehend what she'd just heard. "I'm sorry, this is about a job? A transfer?"

"Well yeah, isn't it great? It's an opportunity for you to move up in the company."

Guests were checking their phones and several left the poolside.

Layla was quickly sobering up as she understood Duncan wasn't interested in her romantically. What happened next made everything all the more clearer.

"Dunky-boo," the voice came from the path leading down to the pool and both Layla and Duncan looked in its direction. "Honey, you'd best come up to the house. They're saying we have to evaporate!"

The girl was bleached blond and had breasts bigger than her head. The bikini she wore barely covered her nipples and the bottoms, merely dental floss.

"What?" Duncan asked, standing as she neared him. The girl looked younger than his daughter and the way Duncan wrapped his arm around her showed Layla without any doubt she was his current partner.

"The newsmen," she elaborated. "They said our neighborhood has to evaporate because of the fires."

"Oh evacuate!" Duncan laughed. He turned to Layla. "Have you met Kyrstal?"

"Ah, no," Layla replied, rising and about to shake her hand in an attempt to be civil. Krystal however wasn't interested, instead tugging Duncan by the arm in an effort to pull him away.

Duncan smiled and shook his head in an apology to Layla. "I guess I've been told," he explained. "We should head up."

The other party goers had already left the pool and Layla thought of Logan. Where was he?

Krystal was pulling Duncan up the path and he looked back over his shoulder at Layla. "Are you coming?"

She looked toward the pool-house. "Yes. I'll be right along."

* * * * *

Logan examined the frame of the door and gave up hopelessly. There wasn't any way to gain a hold on it to pull it inwards and shoulder charging it had just given him a sore arm. The glass in the small window was thick and pressing against it proved pointless, there was no way he could fit through the opening if he could break it anyway. The only other option was the thin horizontal window on the outer wall. Overlooking the pool he noticed the guests had all left the area. It was good news and bad. Good in that there was no chance of someone walking in on him naked, bad in that he couldn't signal someone to help him out. Namely his mother.

Layla entered the dark of the empty pool-house and called Logan's name. She noticed his jeans laying on the ground right away, his shirt next to them. A shadow passed over the window of a door across the room and she went to it immediately. A helicopter passed low overhead as she opened the door, the noise of its rotors filled the rooms. A naked man stood up on a bench looking out a small window and for a split second she thought of backing back out of the room but as her eyes adjusted to the low light she realized it was Logan.

Stepping fully into the room which she now recognised as a sauna, the sound of the helicopter faded. "Honey!" Layla asked. "What are you doing?"

Logan jumped with the shock of the words. Turning he saw his mother and his first instinct wasn't to worry about his nudity. The door was slowly closing behind her and he leaped from the bench toward the startled woman. "Mom, the door!" He yelled as he reached her side. Too late. The door silently closed, sealing the two of them inside the makeshift cell.

It was now his state came into play. Layla's eyes inadvertently dropped from his face down his body. She didn't mean it but it was difficult not to look at her son's penis, the pubic hair finely trimmed around his manhood. Logan felt the shame of his situation and placed a hand over his groin and his mother's eyes finally crept back to his, a smile on her face. "Logan! Why are you naked?" She giggled. "What are you doing in here?"

Logan rolled his eyes and slapped the door with his useful hand. "The door's broken. I can't get out."

"But why were you naked in the first place?" She asked and quickly answered her own question. "Oh," she stated, realizing Willow probably had something to do with it.

"Yeah!" Logan replied, knowing his mother had figured it out.

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry," Layla offered.

"You're sorry? How do you think I feel? I'm such an idiot."

Hearing him blame himself broke Layla's heart. "No you're not," she declared. "You're a romantic. If it makes you feel any better, I totally misread my situation as well."

Logan wanted to ask her what she meant but she changed the subject.

"So why can't you get out?" Layla asked, looking at the door.

"She took the handle," Logan explained. "I've tried the window over there but its been painted shut."

"So we're stuck?" Layla asked.

"Yep!"

Layla thought of the evacuation. "Oh, that's not good."

"No shit!"

"No, I mean, the fires," Layla added. "Apparently everyone's evacuating!"

"Oh shit!" Logan stated. "So that explains the sirens and the chopper."

Layla walked over to the bench and climbed up to look out the window. "I guess we just wait for Willow to come and let you, us, out?"

Logan followed his mother up onto the bench. "Or Duncan. Did you tell him you were coming here?"

Layla thought of what she'd said. "Um, no!"

"Oh shit," Logan again repeated.

"Oh, Willow will come," Layla stated. "She's not that crazy."

Mother and son looked at each other and reflected on what she'd said. Logan cocked his head and Layla burst out laughing. "Yeah, I take that back. Maybe she is!"