A Fiery Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan turned from the window and dropped down to sit on the bench and his mother followed. His nudity was only one of the burning issues and with his mother seated so close beside him, he crossed his legs (his penis tucked between them) to give himself some privacy.

"What did you mean when you said you misread the situation?" Logan asked her. He absently allowed his eyes to settle on her knee but ever so slowly they traveled along her thigh.

"Oh. Bloody Duncan," Layla explained. "You may not know this but I have a thing for him."

Logan smiled at her admission. "No shit Mom!" He laughed. He took his eyes from where they'd settled on her groin up to her face. "You were all over him even when Dad was alive."

Layla feigned being shocked and lightly slapped her son on the arm. "I wasn't!" She laughed. "Was I?"

Logan just smiled and shook his head.

"Well it turns out he's seeing someone anyway so it's irrelevant," Layla explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah," she continued. "A bimbo. She looks younger than Willow for God's sake."

"Well it's his loss," Logan added.

Layla smiled back at Logan. "Thank you. And you're right. Willow's too!"

There was a moment of silence between them and more sirens could be heard.

"Just think though," Logan began. "If you and him had gotten together, that would make Willow and I brother and sister. Now that would be awkward."

"Hmm, imagine how horrible she'd be as a wicked stepsister."

They again laughed at Willow's expense.

"Duncan offered me a job," Layla admitted after another extended silence.

"You already have a job."

"Interstate!"

Logan was taken by surprise and turned his body toward his mother, lifting a leg onto the bench. "What?" He asked, his exposed penis not registering for the time being.

"Yep," Layla nodded. "It would mean a lot more money, more responsibility."

"You should take it!"

Layla looked surprised. "What just like that? Pack up everything and move away?"

"Yes," Logan excitedly continued. "A new start. For both of us."

"You'd come? Leave what you have in L.A?" Layla questioned.

"What do I have here? Willow?"

Layla shifted to face Logan further, her hand clutching his thigh above the knee. "I'd only go if you came!"

"Then it's settled," Logan proclaimed. " We're moving East!" Logan placed his hand over her's and looking down only then noticed his nudity. "Oh sorry," he quickly stated and began to move his leg back to its original position. Layla held her grip on his thigh however, keeping him in place.

"It's alright Honey," she whispered. "I've seen it before you know."

Logan didn't respond to that. Yes she had seen it before, but not for more than fifteen years! Not since he'd become a man. Strangely the feeling of her hand on his leg became more pronounced. The warmth of her palm radiating into his flesh. His eyes followed the course of her arm and he trailed across her breasts, her nipples hard against the fabric. Again he was staring at his mother's nipples! He tried to think of something else.

"You know that Duncan is a douche anyway," he stated.

"Oh, why do you say that?" Layla asked, amused.

"He tried to impress me with some expensive whisky," Logan scoffed. "Said my glass alone was like fifty bucks or something."

Layla chuckled to herself. Her hand stroked Logan's leg slowly. "Willow said the same kind of thing about this bikini."

The comment forced/allowed Logan's eyes to again look at his mother's breasts, lower.

"Three hundred dollars she paid for this bit of material. Probably made in a Thai sweatshop!" Layla laughed. A helicopter passed by overhead and Layla's hand clutched her son's leg more firmly.

Logan waited for the sound to die away. "It does look good on you though!"

Layla dropped her jaw. "Was that a compliment?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well you didn't think I looked very good the other day."

"When?" Logan asked.

"When I showed you my swimsuit."

The image of her came back to him right away, followed by her appearance in his fantasy. "I didn't say you looked bad. You looked good then too," he added, then went further. "You always look good."

Again Layla chuckled. "I do not," she paused. "Do I?"

It was nice talking to her like this, Logan thought. They rarely did. All it took was being locked in a room with her, he mused. "My friends used to think so."

"What do you mean?" Layla asked, curious as to what he was getting at.

"At school. When you would pick me up or they came around. They all said I had the hottest mom," Logan admitted.

"Really?" Layla questioned.

"Yep, I would.." Logan was about to continue but stopped himself.

"What?" Layla asked.

"Well I probably shouldn't tell you this but to get them jealous I would say that I got to see you walking around the house nude!"

"You did not!" Layla's mouth fell agape again. It was all news to her. First the unexpected compliment from Logan followed by the admission he had discussed her with his friends, naked no less. Did he often think of her naked? She wondered. All of a sudden she became acutely aware of how little clothing she herself wore. That her hand was resting on the thigh of her son. Her naked son.

She'd managed to avoid looking at his penis, more out of respect for him than her own lack of interest. Now however she allowed herself a peek. Was it bigger than before? She wondered. She looked across the room for fear he would catch her, taking her hand from his leg in the process. The talk had become all too sexual, her thoughts included. He was her son for God's sake. She again focussed on their current predicament, the sound of fire engines sparking a thought.

"Do you think the fire brigade will search the buildings?" Layla asked, standing back up on the bench to look out the window.

Logan followed her actions with his gaze, noting her change of subject and wondering why? "Possibly," he replied. His eyes settled on her ass, marks from the wood where her swimsuit didn't cover. "More likely Willow will remember she locked me in here. She's a bitch but she's not a murderer!"

"What?" Layla looked quickly back down to him, catching his eyes averting. "Do you think the fire will reach us?"

Until he'd said it himself, Logan hadn't really thought of the danger they were in. The worried look on his mother's face showed she knew it too. He wanted to say something to reassure her, to reassure himself. "Nah, we'll be fine. It could be worse too, imagine if the sauna was on."

The comment made Layla smile and she sat back down beside her son.

The minutes passed. Logan wanted to get up and look out the window as his mother had done but his nudity was a barrier. He wondered if they should even be sitting so close together? His outer thigh could almost touch hers, he thought. He could smell her perfume, even the champagne on her breath.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with w," Layla broke the silence.

It was so out of the blue that Logan laughed. "Oh I don't know; wood?"

"D'oh," she laughed. "You got it."

"Okay," Logan began. "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with g."

Layla matter of factly replied, "glass?"

"Dammit," Logan laughed. "Oh shit," he exhaled, stretching. "How long are we going to be here?" Nudity be dammed he stood up and walked to the door. He felt his mother's eyes on him and as he looked through the glass into the empty pool-house he saw her reflection staring at his back. She's looking at me, he told himself. He was aware it was his mother, he didn't have to try and impress her but he raised both arms against the door to highlight the muscles in his back and flexed. "Uh!" Logan quickly turned, allowing his mother to see him from the front, catching her eyes lifting from his groin as he did so. "We're gonna go stir crazy in here."

His back looked beautiful, Layla thought. His buttocks especially. Stop it, she told herself. No it's okay, her inner dialogue defended. A mother can admire the body of her son. He turned and she wanted to keep her eyes on his cock, taking all her strength to force them up. Did he notice, she asked herself? Does he want me to look?

Logan walked back towards her and his eyes were on the window. "Oh shit, look."

Layla climbed off the bench and followed his gaze. Half the sky was darkened with smoke, rising high into the atmosphere.

"Oh my god Logan, it's close."

A water bomber flew in the distance and began dropping retardant before disappearing behind trees. "No, it's a long way off," Logan tried to reassure her. "See where it dropped the foam, that's miles away."

"Jesus we're going to die in here!" Layla panicked and Logan had never seen her so vulnerable. He wanted to hold her, to tell her it would be alright.

"Mom," Logan took her arm. "Seriously it just looks close. That smoke is a long way off. They'll contain it."

"Really?" Layla searched his eyes.

"It's probably why Willow hasn't bothered to come get me," he added. "They're most likely all still up at the house getting plastered."

"How do you do it?" She asked. "How are you so calm about this?"

"I don't know, 'cause I'm with you I guess."

"We're a good team aren't we?" Layla proposed.

"Oh, we're alright," Logan agreed and it was his mother who initiated the embrace.

It wasn't something she planned, she just needed the contact right there and then. With her head beside his, her arms around his back, she pressed herself tightly against him. When his own arms pulled her tighter in she felt safer than she'd ever felt before. It was only seconds before they both felt the enormity of what was happening. Completely naked, it was impossible for Logan's penis to not come into contact with his mother. Although flaccid, she felt it against her crotch, the extra warm softness of a man. For Logan it was even more excruciating. Her hair smelled like strawberries. The skin of her back so soft and smooth. Her breasts like cushions against his chest. And her pussy. For that was surely what his cock was pressed against; the silky material of her bikini bottoms and the hardness of her pubic mound.

Dead puppies. Logan told himself. Maggots inside a dead rat, he tried to envisage but it did no good. Before he could attempt to break the embrace, his cock moved. Rapidly filling with blood it pressed against her groin, rising. Of all the times to get an erection. Not twenty minutes before, in front of Willow it had be wanting and now in front of his own mother it rose. Its ascent was now inevitable, there was no doubt she would feel it.

And she had. His arms were so strong. As she moved a hand on his back she could feel the muscles she'd ogled only moments before. And now this. The swelling. That moment of satisfaction a woman feels when a man becomes aroused by her. My god, she thought, it's my son. My son's cock is pressed against me! I turned on my own son! The feeling thrilled her. She was shocked by the admission and excited. It was so forbidden and yet so alluring. Too soon she felt his hands release their hold on her back, felt his body back away. She allowed it to happen, put herself in his shoes, would he be embarrassed? She tried to look in his eyes as he sat back onto the bench and he avoided her gaze, her eyes lowered to see his cock and he'd deftly sealed it between his thighs. For a moment she felt wanton. She could see herself climbing upon him, her breasts in his face, her pussy grinding against his thighs until he was forced to free it. Force it inside her, fuck her. She felt her face become flushed and embarrassed at her thoughts sat down beside him.

As Layla's ass met the wooden panels, her bikini slid against her saturated pussy. My god, she thought. I'm wet and he's hard. What is wrong with us? He's hard, she repeated. My son has a hard-on and I gave it to him. The thought both delighted and horrified her. Her mind ran through the possibilities, the complication, the embarrassment. In seconds she weighed the pros and cons and came out horny. The more she thought about his cock beside her the more she desired to see it, to kiss it, to fuck it.

Vomit, dog shit, kale. Logan ran through his mind anything he could think of to negate his growing erection. Nothing worked. He focused on a corner of the room but her ass came to mind, her breasts against him. The smell of her hair. The smell. It was then he noticed it, the aroma of pussy. Of an aroused woman. Could it be? He wondered.

Layla shifted beside him. Wriggled her bottom on the bench. "Oh it's not very comfortable is it?" She complained before standing and walking to the other side of the room. Knowing he'd be watching she ran her hands over her ass, massaging the cheeks to emphasise the point. Turning she looked back at Logan, his knees together, his cock hidden from view. How big is it now, she wondered? She looked up to the window and the darkening sky. We could die in here, she thought. If today was my last day, what would I want to be doing? The answer was as clear as her arousal.

"Oh look Logan," she directed towards the sky. "That water bomber is flying by again."

"Oh yeah," he replied staying seated.

"Jump up and have a look," she reiterated, smiling at how uncomfortable he looked.

"Nah that's cool," Logan remained steadfast in his conviction. He didn't know what to do, where to look. One minute his mother was rubbing her hands over her ass suggestively; the next she's standing only feet from him, his face level with her breasts, her pussy bulge an arms length from touching. His cock felt granite-like under his thighs, his balls swollen with arousal.

"I spy with my little eye," Layla began, taking a step forward. "Something beginning with..."

"I don't want to play," Logan replied, squeezing his legs together.

Layla knelt down in front of her son and rested her hands on his knees. Logan's eyes met hers and he could see the playfulness behind them, the delight she was having. She must know, he thought. She's playing with me.

"Something beginning with..." Layla repeated, her nails caressing his thighs above the knee.

"Mom...I" Logan began, his eyes straying down to her cleavage, her boobs moving with each breath.

"Something beginning with..." She pulled apart her sons thighs and his cock sprang forward and up, slapping against his stomach. "Wood!" Layla squealed.

"Uh, Jesus," Logan groaned, slapping a hand over his eyes.

Layla's jaw dropped in mock surprise, her eyes lit with glee. "Oh my goodness Logan. What's all this about?"

Logan peeked through his fingers at his mother. Kneeling between his outstretched thighs, her hands still resting on his knees. "I'm sorry," he managed to muster.

"What for?" Layla asked, her eyes fixed on her son's erection. "It's natural isn't it?" She rose up to her feet and for a moment Logan thought she was going to climb atop him. Sitting down beside her son, her eyes never once left his cock.

Logan dropped his hand from his face now the initial embarrassment had passed and joined her in staring at his cock. It could have been a trick of light or the position he was sitting but in his eye, he'd never looked bigger and for that small mercy he was grateful. If you have to get an erection in front of your mom, at least let it look impressive, he thought.

"I guess it was all that talk of Willow?" Layla questioned and Logan quickly looked at his mother.

"I wasn't thinking about her at all!" Logan adamantly replied.

"Oh," Layla began. "Then what..." She followed her son's eyes down from her face to her body. "...Oh!" She whispered.

"I'm sorry," he repeated, lifting his leg up onto the bench and turning towards her. "It's so wrong, I know."

To Layla, it wasn't 'wrong' at all. What was wrong was how much she was enjoying his discomfort. Maybe, she thought, it was time to relieve some of his guilt. Turning towards him herself she returned her hand to his leg where it had rested earlier. "You don't have to be sorry Honey," she soothed. "As I said, it's natural."

"But not in front of your mother!" Logan chimed in.

"Oh but that's what makes it so beautiful, it's so flattering," she admitted. "Was it the hug?"

Logan was silent a moment as he debated how much information to share. He looked down at his cock, still as hard as ever and in no hurry to subside. He was literally naked before her, his intimacy on display, why not reveal the rest to her as well? He thought.

"It was the hug..." he began before pausing. Layla opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by her son. "It's the bikini. It was your ass when the wind blew up your dress. It was your orange swimsuit." Now that he'd started he didn't want to stop. "It's the clothes you wear. Your hair in the morning; your sleepy eyes at night. It's your lips," his eyes trailed down from her mouth to her chest. "Your..."

Before he could say the word, Layla pulled her bikini top down under her breasts. "My tits," she whispered.

"Mom!?" Logan breathed.

"It's alright," she consoled him. "It's only fair." She looked down at his cock, light catching a drop of dew on its eye. "So this has been going on for some time then?"

Logan struggled to take his eyes off her boobs. He remembered seeing them once before. A fleeting glance as she walked from her bathroom wrapping a towel around herself. The basis to the lie he would tell his friends. This was something else entirely. Large, natural and oh so beautiful.

"What?" Logan finally replied. "Oh yes, no, um I don't know." He was becoming flustered and felt his face blushing.

Layla was quick to reassure him, resting her palm against his cheek and cradling his head. She leaned in so her face was only inches from his. "Baby, it's okay," she stated. "You can relax. It's beautiful."

The hand Logan felt wrap around his erection was not his own. The shock of the contact was far outweighed by the pleasure as with gentle pressure she stroked her way from the base to the summit and returned.

"Oh Mom," Logan sighed and Layla pressed her lips against his.

Layla could feel the slick in her panties every time she moved. Leaning in to kiss her son, her hand on his cock she'd never felt so in control of her body, so empowered as a woman, as a sexual being. Never had a kiss felt so right, so romantic. Never had a cock felt so hard to her touch. This was love, she thought. The most pure.

Logan's mother's tongue teased his own. Tentatively dipped between his lips before plunging in, their mouths locked. This was better than kissing Willow, he thought. There was no comparison. Expertly her lips moved against his and with equal precision her hand milked his cock. With confidence, Logan raised his hands to cup his mother's breasts, heavier than he expected. He squeezed the erect nipples between his fingers and it caused his mother to sigh. She tilted her head backwards and Logan took the opportunity to kiss her neck, smelling her perfume and tasting her skin.

So furiously she pumped her hand on his cock. Rapidly beating her son's erection, the muscles in her arm clenched. Logan could feel his orgasm approaching, surprised he'd held off this long. "Mom I'm going to..."

"Yes Baby?" She panted.

Holding her breasts like treasures he looked up into her eyes as her hand kept up its rhythm. "I'm gonna cum!"

The words summoned the tide. They both looked down as spurt after spurt of hot sperm surged forth from the head of Logan's cock. His stream was copious, long threads shared equally on his and his mother's body. Layla expertly changed her action, slowing down and squeezing to prolong the orgasm before casually easing out the remainder with long gentle strokes.

Her hand covered with semen, she finally relinquished her hold and sat back with satisfaction. The world hadn't stopped whilst they had played and a reminder was another helicopter passing overhead.