A Fiery Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of awkward silence between them, heavy breathing the only communication before looking into each other's eyes and breaking into laughter.

"Oh God," Logan looked down at his cum covered torso. "I don't think I've ever cum that much!"

"That's because you were saving it for me!" Layla boldly stated, shocked at how quickly she came up with the line.

"Yeah I guess," Logan touched at the cum. "Ew, what a mess."

Layla looked at the cum on her own breasts, all over her hand and forearm. Standing up she took hold of her bikini bottoms and quickly pulled them down her legs.

Regardless of the fact his mother had just masturbated him to orgasm, the sight of her now naked pussy took his breath away. Knowing it was a momentous occasion, Layla stood before him a moment, allowing his eyes to feast on her nudity, enjoying her son seeing her uncovered sex. She used the bikini to wipe her hand and arm before taking to her breasts. Logan now aware of her actions, leaned back as she turned the now $300 cum rag inside out and wiped his chest, stomach and finally cleaned his still erect cock.

* * * * *

Willow gathered jewellery, expensive clothing items and perfume and stuffed them into three designer handbags. When she ran into her father in the entranceway he looked at the goods she'd collected. "I said essential items, Honey."

Willow looked at her loot and frowned at her father. "Ah, yeah?"

Shaking his head he motioned for her to leave and closed the door behind them. Krystal was waiting in the front seat of the Cayenne painting her fingernails and again Duncan shook his head. "Right, is that everyone?"

The house had been abandoned. The cars that had lined the driveway all departed. The staff had left in the minivan they arrived in and Krystal's pet pug was tucked between her feet in a handbag. A helicopter flew low overhead as Duncan charged down the driveway, out onto the main road and away from the menacing wall of smoke rising into the sky behind them.

"Dunky-boo!" Krystal shouted as he drove over a pothole in the road causing her to cease painting her nails. "Be careful."

Fire engines passed them going back the way they came and another fire fighting chopper swung low above them.

"I hope they can use the pool to refill," Duncan observed as he craned his neck to watch its traversal.

Willow was making an account of the items in her handbags and only caught her father's use of the word 'pool.' Even so it sparked something in her memory and she looked up in shock.

"Oh shit Dad," she shouted. "The pool-house!"

"What about it?" He asked.

Willow blushed before she opened her mouth again. "Logan."

"What?" Duncan questioned, confused as to what she was getting at. "What about him?"

"I locked him in the steam room!"

Duncan slammed on the brakes bringing the Porsche to a halt. He looked back at his daughter an incredulous expression marking his face. "You did what?"

"It was just a joke," she tried to defend herself. "We always do stuff like that."

Duncan was aware of Willow's torment of Logan over the years. "When you were kids Will!" He shouted. Slamming his hands on the steering wheel he looked down the road, thinking. "Jesus. Where was Layla?" He asked the girls present.

"Who?" Krystal asked resuming painting her nails.

Duncan looked back at Willow who shrugged in response.

"Fuck," Duncan yelled and turned the wheel, accelerating in a cloud of smoke back the way they'd come. "Krystal Baby, can you put down your nail polish and call 911 for me?"

Krystal rolled her eyes but did as instructed. Reaching into her handbag beside the pug she found her phone before looking at Duncan. "Okay, what's the number?"

* * * * *

Layla threw the sodden bikini bottoms down the end of the bench and held her hand out to Logan. As he rose she looked down at his cock, her son's cock. Still proudly erect and all because of her. When he stood before her she again took hold of her prize, her small hand wrapping around him. "Are you okay about this Honey?"

Logan smiled. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, it's just I want you to be sure."

Logan leaned in and kissed his mother's neck. Over his shoulder, the sky was being blotted out by the smoke, the room darkening.

His kisses caused goosebumps all over her body and Layla sighed as his lips moved from her earlobe to her jaw and finally her mouth.

"If we get out, what then?" She whispered as he again kissed her neck.

Logan pulled back and looked her in the eye. "We'll get out, don't worry."

As if nature conspired against them, they both smelled the smoke at the same time.

"Oh Jesus Logan," Layla whispered. "I'm scared."

Logan pulled her to him, her body all of a sudden feeling so small. He held her tight and kissed her hair. "I won't let anything happen to you," he tried to reassure her. "You know you said about what happens when we get out?"

Layla looked up into his face and nodded.

"Well I was thinking. How good would it be in a new city?" Logan expressed. "No one would know us. We could go out as a couple, we could live as a couple. Wouldn't that be beautiful? You said we make a great team."

"What are you saying?" Layla asked. "You want to be with me?"

Logan released his hold on her and slowly dropped to one knee. Layla raised a hand to her mouth, the other her son held. The blue sky was almost completely obscured by darkness but enough light revealed the intent in Logan's eyes.

"Mom," he began. "I'm asking you to marry me."

Layla didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Both out of sheer happiness. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Why not. What other girl has always been there for me? Loves me unconditionally? Always wants the best for me?" He posed. "Mom, you're the perfect woman."

Layla chose tears. Her eyes pooling and the flow running down her face.

"You haven't answered me," Logan stated.

"Oh God yes!" She cried. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times, yes."

She held her arms out for Logan to come to her and he did. As they embraced his erection pressed hard into her stomach, a second batch of pre-cum leaking from the head or remnants of his previous orgasm. Layla lifted a leg up against her son's hip and Logan took the bait. Lifting his mother from her feet he secured her legs around his waist and backed onto the bench. His cock stood out horizontal, his mother sitting on it like a bicycle seat before Logan's ass slumped down to rest on the wooden bench.

With her feet on the bench, Layla lifted her ass slightly as Logan guided his dick to her vulva. His head pressed between the slick folds and rested before Layla's weight allowed the penetration. So perfect was the union. So deep her son's cock delved inside her until their bodies were one, her groin melded to his. The darkness in the room was complete. The smell of the fire all pervading. An ominous red tinge illuminated the smoke outside.

Her breasts pressed hard against her son's chest. His arms pulled her into him, one tight around her back, the other clutching, caressing an ass cheek. Layla ground her clit against her son's pubic bone as she rode his cock. "We'll get married?" She panted.

"Yes," Logan promised.

"And we'll fuck every day?" She pleaded.

"And every night!" He committed.

Her first orgasm came and she bit into his bottom lip, slightly drawing blood as her pussy contracted around him.

They could hear the sound of the fire. A freight train approaching but cared not. Again Layla came on her son's cock. The first multiple orgasm she'd ever had with a man.

"Fuck me baby," Layla screamed, the heat in the room increasing and Logan lifted her, turning her onto her back with his cock still deep inside. "Cum inside me!" She begged.

Between her legs he thrust with might, his hips slamming against her thighs, his balls slapping her ass. Their mouths locked, tongues entwined as Layla came again, finally joined by her son as he filled her vagina with his love. Jet after jet of semen proving his devotion, his incestuous desire for his mother.

There was a thump in the pool-house and the lovers again ignored the outside world as they kissed passionately, sealed together by mouth and sex. The door of the steam room suddenly burst open and smoke surged in, followed by a firefighter in full equipment. He raised his face mask followed by his eyebrows as he looked upon the naked couple. "Come on lovebirds, time to go!"

* * * * *

Inspecting the damage, Willow walked through the burnt landscaping down to the pool; half empty and dirty from the refilling water bombing helicopters. They'd saved the main house and the pool-house had escaped though one side was severely scorched. Willow ventured into the building and through to the steam room. Looking around she noticed the olive colored bikini bottoms on the bench and out of curiosity picked them up. The crustiness was evident immediately and there was no doubt what covered them. Shrugging she threw them back onto the bench. "Oh well," she said to herself. "Add it to the insurance claim."

* * * * *

Logan scraped the snow from his boots in the early evening light before removing them and entering the house. The smell of roast beef filled the hallway and the warmth was welcoming. He found her in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her body, his cock swelling as it pressed against her ass.

"Mmm I like that," Layla purred as she felt his erection and wriggled her bottom on his cock.

Logan took his mother by the hand, his wedding band glinting in the light and turned her to face him before placing both hands on her swollen belly.

"How long?" He asked.

She furrowed her brow. "Two months silly!"

He smiled. "I meant until dinner's ready?"

"Oh," she laughed. "Twenty minutes."

"Good," Logan stated, leading her towards the bedroom. "Remember I promised to fuck you every night as well."

And Layla's panties were already getting wet.

The end.

Thank you for reading.