A Foreign Exchange at Christmas. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers

"Oh, i...it might have been pushed to the back, it's definitely there!" he said grinning as he rubbed his stubbly old chin.

With that Maria, with her back to him, knelt on the floor and reached in feeling her way around the back of the cupboard. That was it he couldn't believe his luck, that short leather skirt had once again failed her! From where he was sat he yet again had a perfect view. On her knees and with her lovely cheeky young bum in the air as she searched in the cupboard she seemingly again had no idea of the display she was treating him to. With his cock still semi-erect it soon stiffened up to full hardness as he found himself staring once again at that narrow strip of white lace panties between her legs.

"Oh, here it is," she said as she moved things aside and reached right to the back for it.

The old pervert squeezed his cock as his mind again wandered and he imagined the one thing he knew he shouldn't. What a perfect position, perfect for the one thing he would have given anything for. He could just picture himself kneeling behind her pulling those panties aside and burying his frustrated erection straight into the welcoming wetness of that tight 18 year old pussy! He couldn't help himself, his imagination was taking over it was a position that looked just as if she was waiting for him to do just that! He could feel his throbbing cock begin to leak fluid into his already crusty old pants. If that wasn't enough because she had to lean down low he could see those lovely big boobs hanging heavy beneath her were actually brushing against the dusty old floor, it was all too much!

Then just as he thought he could take the torment no more she got back to her feet teapot in hand. As she made the tea she glanced over to him, quickly he pretended to be engrossed in his book.

She came over with his tea and placed it on the table beside him and he looked up and smiled. Just as he was about to say thank you he noticed her white t-shirt had two dusty patches where her boobs had touched the grubby floor. "Oh my dear," he suddenly said as with some effort he pulled himself to his feet. "Just a moment," he told her as she went back to the sink, "look, you're covered in dust," he went on as she turned to face him somewhat confused. "Here allow me," he said seizing the opportunity as he reached up and went to dust her down.

Momentarily confused Maria wondered what on earth he was doing. Then she felt his grubby old hands lightly touch her breasts. "What are you doing?" the dark haired beauty cried as she leapt backwards clasping her arms across her front.

Thinking quickly the old man pretended to act surprised at her reaction, "I was only trying to help," he snapped, "look you're all dirty!" They both looked down at her chest, Maria realised he was right and instantly felt bad for straight away assuming the worst. The old Priest sensed this and played on it by acting annoyed, "what on earth did you think I was going to do?" he went on.

"I...I'm sorry," the pretty 18 year old said sheepishly.

Of course the dirty old man was annoyed, but not because of Marias hinted accusation, but because he was being driven crazy by his desperation to have a feel of those bra busting boobs! They were right there! Thrusting out towards him so blatant and obvious how could she expect anyone not to want to get their hands on them?

With another muttered apology sweet 18 year old said she was going back to her room and quickly left.

For much of the rest of the day she stayed pretty much in her room thinking she would rather keep out of his way. She managed it in the main, although he was kind enough to cook an evening meal for her so she had to venture downstairs for that. She was now wearing a large thick towelling dressing gown that wrapped around her covering everything making her feel all warm and safe.

The creepy old Priest was a little annoyed that he was being deprived of any sneaky peaks at her luscious curves, although with the belt tied tightly around her slender waist the outward thrust of her cheeky bum was still very obvious. To be honest no matter what she wore Maria could do nothing to completely hide her blatant sex appeal, even just the sight of her lovely face had a heart melting sexiness about it.

For a couple of minutes the scruffy bedraggled old man just watched her eating, something that made the busty young girl become more and more self-conscious. Along with his heavy breathing she could hear the crackling of his throat as the stench of his breath drifted across the table putting her off her food.

"The water should be hot enough if you want to take a shower," he suddenly piped up as she finished her dinner.

"Oh, thank you, yes I think I might." Maria had already thought ahead and checked that there was a lock on the bathroom door, so she knew there was no chance of him "accidentally" bursting in on her! Hurriedly she washed her plate at the sink and headed off back upstairs.

The old man now in just his dressing gown spent the next hour or so pacing the floor with his mind full of all sorts of filthy thoughts about the gorgeous creature upstairs. He couldn't get her out of his mind all the unbelievable sights he had seen that day were tormenting him terribly. His old cock was in a permanent state of arousal as he closed his eyes and pictured that incredible view when she was up the ladder and again when she was kneeling on the kitchen floor. He had never in his life experienced such wonders. It was as if she had been sent to test him, and what a test it was! He also wondered if maybe he had got it wrong, in his twisted perverted mind he wondered if perhaps she hadn't been sent by the Devil, or sent as a test. Maybe she had been sent as a reward for his lifetime of service, maybe someone was looking down on him and thought he deserved this once in a lifetime gift.

It was then he heard the bathroom door lock and the shower start up. In his curiosity he took himself off upstairs unable to resist the opportunity to have a quick look in her room. It all seemed very tidy with the exception of a small bundle of clothes on the bed. His heart instantly began to race as he realised it was the clothes she had been wearing that day. Without a moment's hesitation the filthy old pervert stepped into the room and quickly realised poking out from under her t-shirt was the unmistakeable white lace of her underwear. With his hands trembling reached down and tossing the t-shirt aside picked up the first of the two items. His eyes widened and he gulped heavily as he found himself holding her pretty white lace bra. "Oh God," he sighed as he opened it out before his eyes before instantly pressing it to his face and rubbing it in as he drew in the scent of her perfume. What a gorgeous thing it was, and the size of those cups!! He quickly looked at the label, "oh my dear Lord," he whispered as he saw the size...30FF. With the sound of the shower still running in the next room he couldn't resist reaching down and squeezing his swelling erection through his dressing gown. He 70 year old man licked his rancid old lips as he imagined her firm young breasts filling it completely. The lack of any padding confirmed that her breasts really were that huge, a true wonder of nature when compared to her fit slender frame...she really was a walking dream come true!

Knowing he didn't have much time he placed the bra back on the bed and picked up the white lace panties, the same white lace panties that he had had crafty glimpses of through the day. It was too much for a sex starved old pervert to withstand, he was shaking and sweating all over. He brought them close to his face and took the opportunity to do the one thing he had longed to do when he caught a glimpse of them earlier, he thrust his filthy old tongue out and slowly licked along the crotch. "Mmmmmm, oh God yes," he whispered as he pictured her wearing them. Salivating heavily he reached inside his dressing gown and into his pants and took hold of his throbbing erection. Again he sighed as he pressed them to his face and filled his nostrils with her unmistakeable feminine scent.

He was now excited almost beyond control and knew if he wasn't careful events would take over and he wouldn't be able to prevent his churning balls from emptying themselves into his underpants. He moaned loudly as he slobbered all over the delicate pretty white lace. "Mmmmm, lovely, lovely," he sighed as he gripped his gristly old cock tightly in his fist. Just then he was jolted back to reality as he heard the shower turn off. With no choice and without a moment to lose he had to quickly put the clothes back as they were. Feeling extremely frustrated he left the room and scurried off back downstairs.

A few minutes later he heard the bathroom door open and then a few seconds later her bedroom door close. It seemed she had gone to bed he had to admit he was a little annoyed that she hadn't even said "good night."

That night was a very long and frustrating one for the mucky old Priest. Several times he walked along the landing and stood outside her door wrestling with the unbearable urge to just go in, the thought of knowing the gorgeous 18 year old was lying in bed sleeping just feet away was driving him crazy. Soon however tiredness got the better of him and with the stiffness of his dribbling cock finally subsiding he took himself off to bed and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The following day was a little easier for the old boy as Maria stayed in her room for much of it. It seemed she had given up on repenting her sins by doing chores around the place. To be honest the Priest was too wrapped up in his own turmoil to even give it a thought. She eventually emerged from her room mid-afternoon, of course as always the dark haired beauty looked utterly stunning! As soon as she was heard clattering cups in the kitchen the Priest miraculously appeared in the doorway. Although she was a little more covered up than yesterday she really was a sight to behold.

He took a moment before she realised he was there to drink in the vision of loveliness before him. Her lovely long chestnut hair was gripped up on her head in a slightly dishevelled looking bun and with a few strands dangling down it looked kind of sexy. She had a chunky knitted cream sweater on that hung loosely from her huge outward thrusting boobs its shortness leaving some of her firm slender tummy exposed. She had on the same black leggings she wore the first time he saw her, the ones that seemed painted on. Perfectly they showed off her fit young thighs and perfectly sculptured ass cheeks leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

On her feet she wore fur lined suede ankle boots, the flat soled type that girls all wear nowadays. With Maria being just an inch shy of 5 feet tall the old man's heart melted, he just wanted to throw his arms around her and hold her. She looked just so unbelievably cute, so sweet, so lovely, but still beyond that just so dam incredibly sexy!!

When she saw him standing there she again thought just how scruffy and dirty he was. With his grey straggly hair and his shoulders peppered with dandruff she wondered how hard would it be for him to just have a shower, or at the very least wash his hair. That bulbous pitted red nose still turned her stomach and as he spoke she couldn't avoid looking at his yellow stained teeth...he really was disgusting. The two of them exchanged a few polite words before the usual awkward silence took over. It was at that point that Maria took herself back off to her room wondering how long she was going to have to stay there.

Of course as she left the room the old man took full opportunity to drink in as much of her curvaceous beauty as he could. His eyes bulged as he watched the teasing jiggle of her huge jugs under that loosely fitting sweater, and as she headed out through the door he again marvelled at that unbelievably cheeky ass and the almost deliberate way she seemed to work it. Unable to resist he craftily watched her climbing the stairs thinking how she could probably crack walnuts between those unbelievably tight cheeks!

Throughout the day every time the Priest saw the buxom 18 year old his mind would wander off into a lust fuelled state of fantasy, he had never been so constantly aroused. Just a glimpse of her spectacular curves would, in no time at all, have his gristly old tool swelling into a full blown erection that throbbed and dribbled in his pants. He wanted so badly to touch her, and as the day wore on he started to wonder if there was any way that it might be possible for him to somehow achieve this.

He knew she had already enjoyed having sex with a much older man, which was a positive start. He also knew she was in the country illegally and he couldn't help wondering if he could use that in some way, although he wasn't sure if he could go so far as to actually blackmailing her. The more he thought the more excited at the prospect of having his way with her he became. But in all honesty he knew deep down he was only dreaming, dreams don't come true, certainly not for ugly old men like him anyway!

That evening as they sat and ate their dinner the Priest broke the awkward silence by offering her a glass of red wine. Seizing the chance of a way to try and relax Maria surprisingly accepted his offer. Of course being an alcoholic meant the old man had an almost unlimited supply and wasted no time in filling her glass to the brim. She drank much slower with him getting through about three glasses to her one. But as the night wore on and they became more relaxed and the wine flowed more and more freely, the Priest started to realise she was getting a little drunk. As she watched some chick-flick on the television the old man saw an opportunity and every time she put her glass down he subtly topped it up.

By the time the film ended and she announced she was going up to bed it was fairly obvious that she was well and truly drunk. She stood up and held her head as she steadied herself by holding the edge of the table. The old Priest was of course better able to hold his booze and after taking a moment to once again have an ogle of her he too got to his feet to get her a drink of water. Returning from the kitchen with a glass he offered it to Maria telling her to drink it down otherwise she would be suffering in the morning. The pretty girl thanked him and as she gulped it down he took the opportunity to have a good look as she threw her head back and her huge tits thrust out before her under that loosely fitting sweater. From where he was standing the temptation to reach up inside her sweater and just grab them was overwhelming. As his eyes widened and he licked his salivating lips he was just about to throw caution to the wind when she suddenly slammed the empty glass down on the table. Before he could make any sort of a move she bid him goodnight and was gone.

What she didn't know was the glass she had just downed wasn't full of water, it was full of gin. To be honest the old man had no idea why he had done that, he had no plan, it just seemed like a good idea. From downstairs he could hear her moving around in her room before going into the bathroom, then after a bit more wandering around all fell silent and he figured she must have finally gone to bed.

The dirty creepy old man carried on drinking downstairs while pacing around with his head still full of thoughts of the lovely 18 year old. After about half an hour he downed his last glass of wine and headed off upstairs. As he crossed the landing he noticed her bedroom door wasn't fully closed and after standing outside for a few minutes debating what he should do the temptation got the better of him and he carefully pushed it open and slipped his head inside.

"Maria," he whispered quite loudly, "I...I just thought I would check if you're okay..." The room was in darkness, he couldn't see a thing. Again he called her name, but all he could hear was the sound of her softly breathing, she was obviously fast asleep.

Trembling with a mixture of nerves and excitement he slowly pushed the door wide open flooding the room with light. As he approached the bed she was lying on her stomach covered with just a sheet across her as she slept soundly. Again he whispered her name, and again she gave no response. The old man stood there for a few moments unsure what to do, unable to resist the temptation he leaned forward and lightly stroked the exposed side of her pretty young face. Still she didn't move, he was wondering if she was in such a deep sleep that it might, just might, be something he could use to his advantage. Nervously he watched her for any sign of a reaction as he whispered her name again and gave her a gentle poke on the shoulder. Still nothing, the alcohol had clearly taken effect and as he looked along the length of her covered body he began to think all sorts of mouth-watering things. Still he wrestled with the thoughts that inevitably went through his mind. He knew he should do the right thing and just leave her in peace. But then just look at her! Opportunities like this rarely if ever come along, and for a 70 year old alcoholic with few if any redeeming features they simply never happen.

What could he do, she looked so lovely sleeping there, he knew this was a once in a lifetime chance and if he didn't take advantage of it he would probably regret it for the rest of his days. Once more he said her name and with yet again no response the wheezing frustrated old man took the edge of the sheet and very slowly lifted it off her. His eyes widened and he drew a deep breath as he exposed her lying there in just a white vest top and white cotton panties trimmed with delicate lace. Gulping back the saliva that filled his mouth he dropped the sheet to her side and knelt down on the floor beside her. Unfortunately for him with her arms clasped to her sides and lying face down the one thing he wanted to see, her incredible boobs, were hidden from view. But what he could see was more than enough to compensate.

As his eyes roamed over her he brought his hand to his mouth unable to quite believe what he was seeing. With her lower back uncovered he stared with amazement at the steep climb from the inward arch of her spine up to the beautiful round hills of her firm young buttocks. Again he checked to make sure her eyes were still closed as he found himself unable to resist placing his hand on the small of her back. Her exposed bare skin felt as smooth as silk and with sweating trembling hands he slowly felt his way up that steep slope towards her incredible ass. Breathing heavily and with his eyes bulging from their sockets he watched as he felt his way over those lovely tight fresh cotton panties. He could feel his old cock now begin to throb in his underpants as his palm came to rest on one of her delightful cheeks.

"Oh my," he sighed as he spread his fingers wide and gently squeezed. He couldn't believe it, still she didn't stir, it was like a dream come true for a sex starved old pervert like him. Growing in confidence he leant forward and gently kissed her other teasingly round ass cheek. With increasing excitement he drooled over her lovely tight panties as he admired them at close quarters. With another quick glance to check she was till sleeping the salivating old pervert pressed his face against her gorgeous ass and began rubbing it against her panties kissing and licking them all over. He had never felt excitement like it as he freely began to fondle and squeeze her beautiful and, as it turned out, incredibly firm cheeky bum.

Still she slept as he took the chance and his creepy old fingers felt their way down between her thighs pressing the white cotton fabric into the soft warmth of where he knew her pussy to be. He couldn't help himself from pulling the cord of his dressing gown and allowing it to fall open exposing his pasty decrepit old body. He wanted her so badly and without a thought for any consequences he took her right leg and bending it at the knee moved it into what looked like the recovery position. If she awoke he thought he could maybe try and use it as a way of trying to explain what he was doing as he was worried that she may have passed out. His real reason however was something entirely different he now had a clear view of her fully exposed panty crotch. He gasped for breath as without hesitation he gripped a cheek in each hand and unable to control himself he buried his face straight into the lovely 18 year olds most intimate place.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers