A Foreign Exchange at Christmas. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew deep down this moment was always inevitable, there was never going to be any getting away from it. His bulging blood-shot eyes seemed to be constantly devouring her and Maria had no choice other than to resign herself to her fate.

"As I said, I have to get undressed," she said in a notably calmer quieter tone. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired," she whispered, "we don't have to involve the police, y...you know I would much rather stay here with you."

Not quite able to believe what the 18 year old beauty had just said the naked old man dragged himself onto the bed properly. Grabbing some pillows to prop his head he began to drool at the prospect of what may come. Still she felt sickened by the sight of him, as he moved his erection swayed like a flagpole in the wind something that she tried to avoid looking at. This was it she had no choice, and something told her she wasn't going to fob him off with a quick hand-job, not this time. Whatever she thought of him she had to keep him on side, she had to convince him she was genuine and make him realise what he would lose if he turned her in.

Reluctantly she reached behind herself and slowly unzipped the back of her skirt. The old man just stared with his mouth hanging open his erection twitching and bobbing constantly. The beautiful busty girl turned her back to him and looking over her shoulder teasingly began to slip her tight little skirt down over her shapely hips. All that could be heard was the sound of his wheezing breath as she peeled it slowly and seductively over her lovely round cheeks. "Oh my dear Lord," he whispered as he gazed upon the tiny lace triangle of her thong emerging from the top of her oh so cheeky bum. It was the same matching black and purple lace as her bra. As she bent at the waist and slipped her skirt down her lovely tanned thighs and all the way to the floor the old man thought he might have a heart attack at the sight that confronted him! The "string" that was the back of her thong vanished completely between those glorious cheeks only to emerge again as a narrow silk strip of material barely covering her pussy.

Slowly she straightened up and could hear the dirty old bugger muttering to himself as she turned to face him. With his eyes bulging from their sockets Maria began to unbutton her blouse. His face was a picture of sheer wonder and amazement as she slowly slipped it off and dropped it to the floor presenting him once again with the utterly incredible sight of her phenomenal tits perfectly encased in that beautiful sexy 30FF bra!

"Oh you lovely, lovely creature," he whispered as she slowly walked towards him. Seeing her in just her bra and thong he couldn't believe just what a wonder of nature she was. The sway of those shapely hips and the gentle rocking motion of those huge lacy cupped boobs made all the more of an incredible sight by her tiny frame and amazingly slender waist.

Maria felt disgusted by what she was about to do, the old man on the bed before her literally turned her stomach but she knew she had no choice. Wheezing and puffing heavily and with a red face the old man looked as if he might pass out let alone anything else. His gnarled veiny old cock dribbled clear slime from its swollen purple head as the pretty 18 year old came to stand by the edge of the bed. She held her breath momentarily as his creepy old hands reached out and he carefully fingered her fine lace panties.

"Oh yes, yes," he sighed, "that's more like it," as he spread his hands wide and felt his way all over what there was of them. Slowly he reached around and grabbed her ass with one hand while the other slipped between her thighs. Licking his lips he watched as he slowly ran his forefinger along the soft warm crotch of her panties tracing along the outline of her pussy lips. "Mmmm," he groaned with a dirty grin on his face as he squeezed one of her ass cheeks while pressing her silky gusset between the lips of her pussy with his bony old finger. "Ooh I knew you wanted it," he said referring to the warm dampness he could feel as he looked up into her eyes.

She didn't want it at all, but it was true despite being repulsed by the vile old man she couldn't help the reaction of her body to his creepy touch.

"Ooh, come here," he sighed as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. There was nothing Maria could do she had to give in to the inevitable. Kneeling on the bed beside his pathetic naked old body she leant forward and brought her face to his as she lay herself against him. The dirty old bugger slipped his hand around her waist pulling her in close and Maria allowed him to place his lips on hers and kiss her. He was revolting, his mouth tasted of stale booze and what can only be described as vile "old man's breath". But she had to play along and so she kissed him back offering no objection when he slipped his stinking old tongue between her lips and into her mouth.

The old man was literally in heaven as he ran his hand up and down the inward slope of her lower back before reaching down and taking hold once again of her lovely firm ass. She tasted so sweet and her full soft lips only heightened his already over excited state. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmm," he moaned as he kissed her harder and started to really grope feel and fondle every bit of her gorgeous fit ass.

Maria had to let him do whatever he wanted and deciding to make it as convincing as possible she stroked his chest and stomach affectionately with her fingertips. She drew her thigh upwards across the top of his bony old thighs until she felt it rest against his erection. This caused him to let out a moan of pleasure and his ass groping hand reached down between her thighs and started to finger between her pussy lips. "Mmmm, lovely," he sighed as he now realised he could do whatever he liked with her curvaceous fit 18 year old body.

Knowing what had to be done Maria reached down and with a little effort managed to pull her panties off. The elderly Priest just lay there as she threw her leg all the way across his decrepit old body straddling his stomach. Raising herself up she had to admit she did get a bit of a kick from the look on his face as he focused his eyes on her huge bra encased tits now just above him. Just as he was about to reach for them she took his wrists and pinned him to the bed. It was clear from his expression that he loved what she was doing. Behind her Maria could feel his hard cock touching her ass something that he clearly felt to as he started thrusting his hips up against it. This was it, the moment she knew he must have been waiting for ever since they first met.

Raising her ass in the air she moved back down his body and reached between her legs and took hold of the base of his cock. "Oh dear Lord," the Priest moaned as he felt her fingers softly once more wrap around it. He knew what she was doing as she lined it up with the entrance to her lovely fresh young pussy. Then suddenly he cried "Uuugh!" and his eyes rolled back as he felt her wet lips brushing against its sensitive tip. Hovering there for a minute the beautiful busty girl rotated her hips slowly smearing her juices over his slimy purple head. As she did she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra straps. Holding the cups in place with her forearm she slowly began to lower herself down onto his throbbing erection. The dirty old pervert then experienced the single most incredible and indescribable sensation as his dirty big bulbous end slipped inside her.

At the same time Maria allowed her pretty lace bra to slip down her arms and she dropped it off the edge of the bed. The old man couldn't believe his eyes, they were so big yet they hadn't dropped at all with the removal of her bra, they just stood there thrusting out in front of her so incredibly firm and proud.

It was too much and unable to wait even a second longer the dirty old bugger grabbed her slender waist and simultaneously rammed her down onto his cock as he thrust upwards. "OH GOD! OH GOD YES!" He cried out as the slippery tightness of her young cunt enveloped the entire length of his hard gristly shaft. It felt like nothing on earth, he could feel the walls constricting around it as they seemed to pulsate getting what seemed like ever tighter.

He focused his eyes back on the beautiful girl sitting astride him, and what an unbelievable sight it was to behold. Maria brought both hands up and placed them on the back of her head which had the effect of thrusting her phenomenal tits out even more. Instinctively she slowly started to slide herself up and down on his big hard cock. The old man was in such a state, despite having had her empty his balls just a few hours before he knew he wouldn't be able to stand this treatment for too long.

The teasing temptress tossed her long dark hair back over her shoulder and with her eyes closed she sighed as she started to gently rotate her ass while moving up and down on his cock with increasing speed. She was trying to imagine it was somebody else beneath her as she had to admit the deeply ridged veiny old thing was quite big and extremely hard and did feel rather good.

The dirty old Priest couldn't resist running his hands up and down her sides feeling her solid fit young torso. But as she rode up and down the sight of those gorgeous naked tits swaying and bouncing was just too much for the deprived old duffer and now with all the freedom he wanted he brought his hands around and took hold of them. "Oh yes, oh God yes," he sighed as he sank his fingers into the incredibly firm flesh. Her skin was as smooth and tight as a drum and he began to massage them as he moved his dirty old hands around all over them.

Maria had to admit that reluctantly she was staring to enjoy it all, or at least her body was. Her mind on the other hand was working hard at picturing a rather different scene to the one that was really playing out. But she had to get through it any way she could and now with his rough manhandling of her large sensitive breasts she was getting more and more into it. Still she rode up and down on his thick hard shaft getting wetter and wetter all the time. Every few down strokes she would grind herself hard against him to feel his full length deep inside her. The old man had hands like an octopus wandering all over her body feeling every inch of her. She could tell he was making the most of it as she heard him moaning and groaning.

"Oh come here," he sighed as he roughly gripped her tits and pulled her towards him. As Maria fell forward saving herself by putting her hands either side of his head the dirty old creep filled his horrid old mouth with as much tit flesh as he could cram in. Reaching around her he held her in place as his hands gripping her tight young ass. He devoured her tits with his mouth sucking and chewing on her now swollen hard nipples slobbering like a pig as he suddenly started ramming himself hard and fast into her.

Instantly Maria let out a shriek followed by a long moan. "Oh yeah you bitch love it!" He said his voice muffled by the mass of 18 year old tit flesh covering his pock marked craggy old face. "Mmmmph, yes, oh yes, you cock teasing bitch," he went on as he hammered into her tight pussy faster and faster like a man possessed. The dirty old sod sank his fingers deep into her buttocks pulling them wide apart. He could feel her juices now running down his cock and dribbling over his balls as he relentlessly pounded into her like a man less than half his age.

Maria was now getting into the spirit calling him a dirty old bastard as she rubbed her tits now covered in his saliva around in his face. Being the age he was he couldn't keep the pace up for long and soon wheezing and struggling to catch his breath he had no choice other than to slow down.

As he slowed he figured at least he could enjoy her for longer. But Maria had other ideas as the big breasted young girl took over. As she bounced her ass cheeks up and down her tight wet tunnel tightly gripped his thick gnarly old cock massaging it like it had never been massaged before. The old man had never known anything like it and now knew he wouldn't last long. He didn't want it over yet and begged her to stop.

Maria on the other hand was now in charge and stopping wasn't an option. Feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building inside her the beautiful girl sat upright on him once again and ground herself hard against him. His hot throbbing tool now pushing hard against the entrance to her womb felt just incredible to the pretty young girl. The old man just watched in total awe as she massaged and played with those lovely big tits of hers, her delicate sweet hands dwarfed by their incredibly impressive size.

She reached behind and took his old balls in her hand and gently squeezed them. "Ooh they're hard," she said as she tenderly massaged them while still fondling her boobs with her other hand. This was all too much for the him he couldn't take much more. As if Maria knew she released his balls and once again leaned forward. She was such a tease as she played with her lovely full breasts while dangling them over his sweaty red face. Again she started dancing her ass up and down on his immensely hard old tool getting faster and faster as she felt the orgasm build inside her.

With the image of those wondrous huge young tits dancing around before his eyes the dirty old boy could take it no more. "Oh yes, yes, oh God yes," he groaned as he again grabbed them and sank his fingers in as far as their firmness would allow. Pulling her closer he licked slobbered and sucked on them as if his life depended on it.

Maria was now beyond the point of no return too as the old man regained his energy and once more started pounding himself into her. Again he reached behind only this time took hold of her lovely long dark hair and pulled her head back. Wrapping it around his hand and gripping it tightly he pulled her head further until her body arched to the point that it could go no further. This caused her huge breasts to thrust out in front of her to the point that they looked like they might actually explode. She groaned with pleasure and his pace quickened spurred on by the incredible sight before his eyes.

Desperately he locked his mouth over one of her nipples and sucked hard. Marias entire body shook and she let out a long cry as almost from nowhere and in an instant the most amazing orgasm rushed through her entire body.

This was it, there was no more holding back, it was now out of his control. The sex starved old Priest felt his balls suddenly release their heavy load as he rammed himself into her over and over. He let out a stifled cry and chewed down hard on her swollen breast slobbering and slurping all over it as a massive torrent of thick steaming sperm erupted up through his shaft and flooded into her. "OH GOD YES! YES! YES!" He cried as he relentlessly pounded her sopping wet cunt. Load after heavy load of dirty thick spunk continued to spew from his throbbing gristly old cock.

She pushed herself back getting as much of him inside her as she could as the instantaneous orgasm that had ripped through her began to subside leaving her sweating and weak. The old man released his grip on her and pulling her face to his he hungrily kissed her lovely soft sweet lips as he pumped the remnants from his now empty balls into her. With their tongues entwined they gradually slowed until the only movement that could be felt between them was the gentle throbbing of both their spent organs.

The old man took one last chance to feel her all over as he continued to kiss her. But as soon as it was done Maria once again took charge and lifting herself off his frail old body she fell onto the bed beside him totally exhausted.

At long last after a lifetime of waiting the elderly Priest had been given his just reward for his endless patience, a patience that, as he looked over at the 18 year old beauty, he felt would be rewarded many more times over the coming days...