A Foreign Exchange at Christmas. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweating and shaking all over he ran his slobbering old tongue up and down her panty gusset while filling his nostrils with the sweet smelling scent of her sex! He was now excited beyond belief and already he could feel his old cock oozing copious amounts of pre-cum. "Oooh lovely, lovely, mmmm, ooh yes so lovely," he groaned as he now made the most of the incredible situation he found himself in. He paused a moment to check she was still sleeping, unbelievably despite his manhandling of her she still didn't stir. The alcohol must have knocked her right out and the filthy old man wasted no time in getting stuck back in to her panty crotch. Hungrily he licked sucked and chewed on the white cotton fabric before inevitably he hooked his tongue around it and instantly tasted the unmistakeable sweet saltiness of her moist pussy.

That was it he was in a state like none other he had ever experienced and unable to help himself he teased her panties to one side until he found himself looking straight at beautiful glistening pink lips of her sweet fresh cunt. "Oh God no," he sighed as he touched it with his grubby old forefinger before running it slowly between her juicy lips. Wide eyed and breathing heavily he gently pressed his finger between them and it slipped just inside. "Oh no," he whispered in disbelief, "oh my dear lord no."

He was shaking like a leaf and sweating profusely as he wormed his grubby old finger inside her. Still she remained silent and as he slipped it slowly in and out a thought came into his head! It was the most obvious thought, if he could use his finger then why not...?

He could contain himself no more. With events taking a much faster turn than even he would have ever expected he quickly pulled his baggy old underpants down and tossed them aside. Surely he wasn't going to, was he? His mind was in turmoil, he knew it was wrong, what was he doing? But a lifetime of celibacy was suddenly making itself known as he found himself clambering onto the bed between her parted thighs. Maybe he would just touch it with the tip and that would be enough! He thought that perhaps he would take himself in hand and sort things that way! He was so confused, the only thing he knew was he had to do something his pulsating dribbling old cock wouldn't wait much longer.

But despite his knowing how wrong it was something deep within was driving him on. An animal lust that he had been struggling to contain all these years was finally going to have its way. There was nothing he could do, he knew he wanted it more than anything and so why shouldn't he, just this once!

With tears in his eyes and his arms locked straight he held himself up above her. She was just so gorgeous, one of Gods most beautiful creations, and he wanted her more than anything. He looked down and watched as his painfully stiff gnarly old cock moved closer towards its target. He couldn't believe what he was seeing as he drooled over the sight of her upward thrusting firm young ass with those pretty white panties stretched tightly across it pulled to one side.

Still in turmoil with himself he lay his dripping erection against the valley between those tight cheeks in the hope that it might be enough to satisfy his lust. With the sound of his blood pumping thumping in his head he slowly began to rub himself up and down against her panty covered ass. It felt so good and with his eyes rolling back in his head the dirty rancid old pervert could feel the slimy pre-cum oozing from his tip soaking into the clean white cotton.

"Oh God, oh God," he sighed as he looked down to see the unbelievable sight of his rigid tool rubbing up and down against her cheeky young bum. He knew he could shoot his load at any moment, but it wasn't enough, her pretty fresh tight young pussy was right there just inches away! He couldn't resist it, it looked so lovely and inviting and seemed to be crying out to him to make the absolute most of this one time chance! Slowly he dragged his pulsating veiny tool back and down towards its target, he couldn't help himself.

Then it happened, he gasped as he felt his sensitive dribbling purple helmet nudge against the warm soft wetness of her pussy. "Oh God," he hissed as he rubbed it up and down against it a few times. He couldn't wait a moment longer, regardless of any consequences he knew he had to do it, there was no way he could not, it was beyond his control a hundred horses couldn't pull him off now!

"Oh my dear girl forgive me," he whispered. Then through gritted foul yellow teeth and with his watery old eyes bulging he watched as he drove himself forward. He let out a stifled groan as her lips yielded with surprising ease and his swollen purple bell-end suddenly slipped inside. "Oh you dear sweet girl," he sighed as he paused a moment revelling in the sensation before pushing further forward. Only now her tightness became apparent as despite some resistance he relentlessly drove himself into her. He again looked down and thought how it all felt like an out-of-body experience, it couldn't be happening, not to him!

But it was and as Maria slept he ploughed forward still not quite able to believe it was really happening. The incredible sensation of her gorgeous tight wet pussy now gripping the full length of his shaft as he felt his balls come to rest against her felt like nothing he had ever experienced!

The trembling sweaty old man took a second in the hope that he could gain some self-control and try and make the whole unbelievable experience last, at least for a few minutes. But it instantly became apparent that wasn't an option, he could feel his balls churning and sensed some leakage that was clearly more than just pre-cum. He had no choice it was now or never! He drew back before thrusting into her again. At the same moment he knew his heavy old balls were about to release their vast load, it was now inevitable it was all beyond his control.

As rapidly as he could he pounded into her stifling a cry through gritted teeth as almost instantly he erupted with a thick torrent of steaming hot spunk that literally exploded into her. It was like nothing on earth as he felt his entire body twist and jerk in exultation, the relief of the release was mind blowing. The feel of her warm moist pussy enveloping his throbbing old tool was simply incredible as he thrust himself in and out of her over and over again. Every inward thrust of his gristly old tool expelled another load as he relentlessly emptied the contents of his long suffering balls deep inside her.

He sighed heavily as with his arms trembling he struggled to hold himself up above her. All too soon he felt himself coming to the end, it was all too quick and he wished he could have gone longer but after just a matter of seconds he was spent. It was hardly surprising considering the state he was in. For the moment his frustration was over and he had finally rid himself of the burden of his heavy load.

With the sense of relief washing over him he enjoyed for a few minutes the sensation of his now spent cock pulsating inside her. It felt so lovely and the dirty old man couldn't resist lowering himself and kissing the side of her oh so pretty face. "Oh lovely, so lovely," he whispered, "mmmm you beautiful sweet girl." As he spoke he licked her cheek and sniffed her soft chestnut hair while he forced himself as deep into her as he could one more time to expel the final drops of his filthy spunk.

Soon there was no more and the old man gently lifted himself off her. He was still excited by her, something that was obvious from the partially swollen state of his still semi-erect member. But he knew he had been lucky, very lucky and he couldn't take any more chances. So he grabbed his grubby old pants and after using them to try and mop up some of the wetness he had left on the bed he scurried off to his room.

Surprisingly the old man slept like a baby and didn't awake until the sunlight came streaming into his room and he could hear the sound of birds singing outside. Unsure of the time he lifted his head off the pillow to check the clock. It was only then that he remembered what he had done last night. Was it a dream? No it wasn't! As he realised it had really happened a terrible feeling of both fear and guilt washed over him. What had he done?

It was a feeling that only lasted briefly as he was soon overcome by something else. Just the thought of it excited him even more, rather than feeling satisfied the whole experience had left him even hungrier for the curvaceous beauty. He lifted the blanket off himself and looked down his horrible naked old body to see his cock as stiff as it had ever been. It clung to his hairy old belly pointing straight up at him. Throbbing and in need of attention it bulged with the thick veins that ran up and down its length, he wanted more, much more! Last night despite being the experience of a lifetime wasn't enough, not by a long way! This girl was driving him literally crazy!

He got himself out of bed and throwing his dressing gown on headed off downstairs. As he passed her room he saw the door was still shut and so he figured if she was still asleep she would hopefully be completely unaware of what had happened.

Throughout the morning he was left pacing around the house waiting for Maria to appear. But there was nothing, no sight and no sound from her and after a while he figured she was possibly sleeping off a hangover. He decided to not make an appearance in the church today instead he just lazed around the house not even bothering to get dressed. The only person he saw all day surprisingly was actually Marias aunt. When he saw her at the door his heart skipped a beat as for a moment he wondered if she had called her. But no, she had just come to ask if the elderly Priest minded having her to stay for a couple more days as she had been visited again by the authorities still asking after her niece.

Of course there was nothing the dirty old sod wanted more, the thought of having her around for another few days filled him with such excitement. So after explaining that Maria was still asleep he said that he would pass the message on. Her aunt thanked the old man and left saying she would pop back after the weekend to see how things were. His mind again wandered to how he may be able to use this information to his advantage. He still didn't want to come straight out and blackmail her, but there just had to be a way that he could make use of it. As far as he was aware the pretty 18 year old had no idea that he even knew, all she thought was that he knew of her carry on with the old man she had confessed about and that her Aunt had just asked as a favour if she could stay a while.

It was mid-afternoon and the old man must have drifted off to sleep on the sofa because he was awoken by the sound of Maria coming down the creaky old stairs talking on her phone. From what he could hear he guessed she must have been talking to her aunt.

"Oh do I have to?" He heard her ask, "but I don't want to stay here any longer...oh, oh I see." There was a pause before she went on, "well I'm going into town in about 20 minutes, I've got an interview today, remember?" There was another pause before she spoke in her own language for a few seconds and then, sounding rather fed up said, "okay, okay yes okay, straight there and straight back, okay." There was another pause, "I suppose I have no choice...okay, speak soon, bye."

As she came into the room the old man pretended to be asleep still, he wasn't sure why but he was a little nervous over what had happened last night and still wasn't sure if she was aware of any of it.

Seeing him supposedly asleep Maria didn't want to wake him, mainly because it was just easier to not have to make conversation with the grubby old man. She felt okay, no hangover or anything despite the fact that she couldn't remember much of the previous evening. She did have a strange feeling however like she had dreamt about the old Priest but she couldn't really remember much of it. The other thing that puzzled her was just how horny she had woken up feeling obviously it couldn't possibly be down to any dream involving that dirty old bugger. But she could tell from the feeling between her legs when she awoke that whatever her dream was she must have really enjoyed it. But she did feel puzzled by it...

As she walked through the room to go and put the television on quietly the old Priest carefully opened an eye for a sneaky peak at her, of course when he saw he instantly opened the other. She was clearly dressed to go out in a rather short black and white small check skirt that fitted so tight it was almost obscene, especially with an ass like that! With her waist being so slender the outward curve of her shapely hips and phenomenal ass looked absolutely mind blowing especially all contained in the tightest sexiest little skirt imaginable. Then his eyes widened as she bent over to put the television on, he almost choked as he watched her ass unbelievably stretch the struggling garment even more! Instantly he felt his already semi-erect cock stiffen up, it strained against the constricting tightness of his underpants and quickly and subtly he had to adjust himself.

Then as she turned she noticed him wide awake and staring at her. It was as much as he could do to greet her with a "good morning," and keep his attention on her face. He knew he was failing miserably as he struggled to take his eyes off the fitted black blouse she was wearing, or more importantly what was inside it. Her huge tits looked absolutely incredible filling it out to the point that the straining buttons looked like they could give up the fight at any second! He still couldn't quite get over her she was simply the most amazing creature he had ever seen. Those curves and the way her beautifully fitted clothing showed them off had him completely mesmerised.

He instantly realised though from seeing her standing there despite the fact that he had gotten some satisfaction the previous evening it wasn't enough, not by far. Rather than leaving him satisfied it actually had the opposite effect, he hadn't made full use of that body by a long way and his appetite for her was even more desperate than ever! Any inner struggle between the Priest and the man seemed to have been won by the man, the Priest had lost and his desperate animal urges were beginning to overwhelm him. She was just too much, he knew girls like this must exist somewhere but he had never encountered them, he had never been so lucky, she was a walking wet dream standing right there!

The pretty girl felt a little uncomfortable at the way he was staring at her and after a few moments of awkwardness she broke the silence by asking if he minded her putting the television on.

"Uh, n...no, no," he answered as he quickly re-focused his attention on her face. Every time she moved his concentration was taken by those incredibly beautiful big tits jostling with each other in the restricted confines of her blouse. As she turned and went over to the table for the remote control he found himself drooling over the sensual movement of her sexy bum in that tight skirt. He now had an all-consuming erection that was like no other, she was driving him mad!

After settling down to watch the television for a few minutes before going out Marias curiosity started to get the better of her. The more she thought the more she wondered about the previous evening. So after taking a while to pluck up the courage she eventually asked him about it. "I can't remember a thing," she told him, "but I had the strangest dream, or at least I think it was a dream." As she spoke the words out loud she suddenly found herself really questioning whether it was completely a dream or not. She couldn't be sure if the events she sort of remembered were in her head or whether in part at least they really happened. Her suspicions grew as she watched the 70 year old man's face redden as he struggled to find the words to answer her.

"Well?" Maria asked uncharacteristically abruptly, "what happened last night?"

"I, erm, well you erm..." he stammered. For whatever reason he couldn't just come out and deny it, he felt sure she must know something and he wondered if his best defence would be to admit it and say she wanted it and encouraged him in some way. It was all happening so fast and so when she raised her voice and again questioned him the grumpy old boy lost his temper and his instinctive reaction was to bark back at her telling her it was her fault for encouraging him.

There was a moments silence as they both realised what he had just said. Instantly he wondered what on earth had he done and he quickly launched into a defence that involved blaming her for everything.

What ensued was an argument that increased in both volume and anger and ended with the old man shouting. "Right! Well if I've done something wrong then we must go to the police!"

Without realising it he had just played his trump card and the effect was instantaneous. Maria fell silent and soon started back-tracking explaining that wouldn't be necessary and maybe she had got it all wrong. But sensing he had her on the defensive he continued with his insistence that if had done something wrong, something that she hadn't wanted him to do,then they should go to the police.

He couldn't believe her reaction she was now agreeing that maybe somehow she was in part to blame. He quickly realised that she obviously had no idea that he knew about her being in the country illegally and from the way she tried to skirt around the whole subject of the police he knew she was scared.

Knowing he was onto something the old Priest insisted saying that he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he thought he had taken advantage of her and she hadn't wanted it. So now the whole debate had changed, he was insisting that he was going to go to the police and tell them about the terrible thing he had done, and she was now desperately trying to tell him it wasn't necessary.

Pretending he knew nothing of her illegal status as he could sense her increasing desperation to avoid the whole subject. In the end he got to his feet and, tying his gown tightly around his waist told her he was going to get dressed and go to the police straight away.

Being a Priest the naive 18 year old believed he was so distraught and racked with guilt that he was actually going to do it. She had to do something and as he went to leave the room she blocked his path. "No please," she said, "please sit back down, it...it wasn't like that." She was desperate and knew she had to somehow convince him he had done nothing wrong.

The old Priest paused and looked her up and down, despite everything else that was going on he still had an overwhelming stiffness in his pants that was driving his thoughts. It was a stiffness that wasn't being helped by the sight of the busty beauty standing right in front of him. Pretending to be reluctant he did as she asked and sat himself down on the battered old sofa. Seeing the look of desperation on her face he pressed on with his act laying on thickly his feelings of "guilt." He told her that such a terrible thing deserved to be punished otherwise he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

Maria had to do something, anything she might have to do now could never be as bad as the fate that may await her if she were to be sent back home. There was only one way out, one thing she could do to prevent him going to the police and saving herself from the unthinkable...she had to convince him he was right all along, she had wanted it.

"Look," she said as she perched herself on the sofa beside him, "it's embarrassing for a girl like me to admit something like this, but, well you already know of what happened before."