A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No, Sunshine, no." She said it but felt no conviction. She repeated herself. "No, Sunshine, no, please, don't fuck me!" Her COMPULSION forced her to object even while her body vibrated with anticipation. Sunshine paid no attention. Moments later, she felt it. Not his hard cock but his finger. It lanced up inside her and all she knew was that it was too small to fill her. Her mouth babbled her thoughts. "Too small. Is that all you got?" Only after the words were winging their way away from her, did she realize how that must sound and Sunshine understood it exactly as she feared.

"Fine, Taylor, I have something bigger for you!"

The incapably small finger left her. She felt it, the slick, smooth, soft head of a man's cock pressing against her vagina. She jerked, trying to move her tight little cavity away from it even while the longing to let her body gnaw on it, to pull it inside and try to squeeze it down into nothing flamed inside her, a dark desire she'd never known before, not like this! Fuck Toy. The words were taking on new meaning. Taylor moaned, longing replete in her voice. She wanted to be filled but she couldn't yet plead for him to fuck her and fuck her hard! Sunshine grunted as his cock skittered to the side, painting a wet line down the hollow of her right thigh, stretched to the right and off the bed. Taylor twisted and fought the luscious ropes holding her.

"Don't!" She cried. "Stop it. Don't fuck me!" Her voice rattled, glancing off the steel desire in her, the need throbbing between her legs.

Sunshine's hand found her hipbone and clamped around the corner of her lean body. He gripped her and held her still. His other hand directed his cock to her entrance and found it. His cock head penetrated her.

"He's fucking me!" Taylor thought. "He's raping me!" Suddenly she couldn't breathe.

The words washed away in an explosion of sensation inside her as his cock rammed into her. She felt his bare thighs, one against her straight right leg and the other against her left foot tied tightly to her thigh. She groaned, feeling the fullness swell inside her. Sunshine's hands grasped her by the waist, since she essentially had no hips. He fucked into her, driving his cock deep into her, rooting it there and then withdrawing, only to hammer it back into her. Her body shuddered each time he filled her. She sort of missed the vibrations but the heat of his body and the reality of it flooded into and through her.

The first orgasm roared out of her, fountaining even as Sunshine hurtled for the big finish. She was panting in the lee of her instant orgasm when he tensed against her and came. She swore she felt it, a molten flow of heat into her pussy, but the reality of it was that she only really felt the overflow, dripping down the crack of her ass, wetting her asshole and puddling on the bed under her butt. Taylor opened her eyes.

Sunshine blotted out the light, his hands were on the wall over her head. His hips rapped against her, grinding them together, like a fabrication machine, penetrating her clasping cunt over and over again. He was grunting. Slowly he ran down like a windup toy. Her cunt bubbled with his cum. His head bowed over her and she could see through the fall of his golden hair, that his eyes were clinched closed.

"Oh Christ, Queeny, that was amazing. Do you think you can do it again?"

She nodded, her head moving, her COMPULSION again answering before her mind could grasp the meaning of the question.

Sunshine pulled out of her. He staggered out of her sight, through the bedroom door. She couldn't move. She tried to move her left leg, amazed that it hadn't cramped or gone to sleep. Then she heard voices.

Panic ran riot in her chest. Who was talking to Sunshine? She strained to hear, the terror at being found in this condition tore at her, shredding her reason. Who was Sunshine talking to? She opened her eyes and stared down her bare, tingling body at the partially open bedroom door. What if it was Ky! The thought erupted in her. Taylor fought the ropes but to no avail. She was completely helpless. The door moved and she heard the other voice.

"Of course I heard. She was wailing like a banshee. God, I never though Queen Taylor would be so into sex. She has so little to work with. Goddamn, I'm amazed you'd tap that ass when you have Ash and Nicole and well all the other women panting after you."

"Dude, a bets a bet. You bet I couldn't fuck her, I fucked her. You said that if I did, you would. You can have her now." Sunshines voice came to Taylor clearly. "I went first, stuck my cock in that nasty thing, it's your turn. Or are you chicken?"

She was stunned. She didn't know what to think but she did feel the surge of erotic sensation coursing through her. Those words electrified her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was being fucked as part of a bet? She fought at the ropes.

"Well, okay, but if I get sloppy seconds, you have to do her again. I can't be the only one swimming in cum when I fuck her."

Taylor froze. She couldn't believe it. That was Kam! Kam, the one who could never bothered to talk to her. Anytime she found an excuse to talk to him, he seemed to always have some place to be, something or someone else to focus on and here he was losing a bet and going to fuck her, only because he lost!

The realization shook Taylor. She wanted to disappear, to vanish into the late afternoon shadows filling the room. The door opened and she closed her eyes, tight, not daring to look at him.

"Jesus, look at her. Did you do that?" Kam asked. He was a linebacker destined for USC too, to play with Sunshine. They were ecstatic about that opportunity. "She has no tits. I mean, they look like pimples. She has no hips at all. Hell, your ass is more womanly than hers. Ow!"

"Shut up and fuck her. I did. I think she's really into it. She came, sprayed all over me. Hard to believe I was the first in her cooz." Here Sunshine chuckled. "Well, the second. Jolly green over there got her going first. She really loves fucking."

"Cheese and crackers, who knew her pussy even worked. You didn't hear it from me but the other girls talk about her ugly ass pussy all the time. God, I see what they mean. Look at that thing."

Taylor felt something odd, a thrill, an excitement she couldn't imagine. Her hips rose and fell once, the classic gesture of a woman asking for cock. She was aware of the movement but she couldn't help herself. Her body sang with orgasm, vibrating as though the little motions of the green toy had been communicated to her. She was like a sexual tuning fork, conserving the erotic tone long after its origin had departed. She opened her eyes.

Kam was pulling off his shirt. His body was corded and rippled with muscles. He unbuckled his pants and skimmed them down. Taylor saw his cock appear. Pride ran through her. He was ice hard, erect and ready to fuck her. Suddenly all those times he looked past her and acted too busy too notice her disappeared in a spout of bliss, knowing that he was actually going to fuck her. She stared at him, at his cock really. He was large, larger than Sunshine, or Billy or even Matt. Taylor groaned, staring at Kam's cock. Her COMPULSION keened with longing. She wanted it inside her.

"Hey, lets blindfold her. I don't want her watching me while I do her. She's got this nasty stare that makes me want to smack her one." Kam spoke as if she wasn't there, as if she couldn't or didn't hear him. Taylor didn't care, not really focusing on the tightening of her sexual spring. She needed release. Again. More.

"Whatever. You could gag her too. She's a noisy bitch when she comes, screams and everything. Don't take too long! I want to fuck her again. Maybe I'll do her ass too."

Taylor was focused on Kam's cock. It appeared the size of the vibrator, or perhaps larger. God it looked as big around as her thigh! She shuddered, imagining that huge thing pushing into her tight little asshole. She never understood how that worked! Her ass was so small and cocks were so big, why would they want her ass and not her pussy? As if they heard her they answered her.

"Her pussy is so ugly, I'd rather fuck her ass but I'll start with the puss. Just to warm up. Put these in her mouth. Her own panties. Shit, they're damp. Did she piss herself or something?"

"I think she was creaming before I ever got her naked. Just staring at Jolly Green there must have done it for her."

"What a cunt. I bet she doesn't really need a man, and just gets off herself. This ought to be instructive if the Queen has been slick fingering her own snatch. She won't know what hit her once I lodge my little complaint in her one cunt committee."

Taylor opened her eyes to find Sunshine leaning over her flexed and naked body. His cock dangled down, brushing along her thighs and then over her stomach.

"Open up, Queeny," Sunshine said. Taylor did, opening her mouth. "Jesus, look at that. She'll do anything we tell her to."

"Make her beg. Beg for me to fuck you, Queen Taylor!" Kam's voice lulled around her, not excited at all but just his normal everyday quiet drawl that she found so sexy.

"Oh, yes, Kam, I want you to fuck me!" Taylor said immediately.

"Jesus, you don't even know how to beg. Open up!" Sunshine chortled. When she opened her mouth, he stuffed her panties past her lips and teeth. She got a whiff of her own body and then he wrapped a single knee sock around her head covering her mouth. He moved it off her nose so she could breathe and tied it off. He then wrapped the other sock around her eyes. The blackness turned into pure sensation.

When Kam put his hands on her thighs and shifted her a little off the bed, all she could focus on was the strength in his hands. He moved her around like she was just construction paper. She felt his iron thighs against her foot and her right thigh first. Then the spongy head of his cock bumped against her, mellow on her sensitive skin. She grunted, bound, blindfolded and gagged, she quivered with helpless excitement. She felt that flared head part her body dividing her into two, inside and outside. She grunted, wishing she could see and speak, to tell Kam how much she'd wanted this and for so long it actually ached in her. The cock seemed so huge in the blackness. His huge hands gripped her and pulled at her waist, sheathing his mighty cock in her slight body. She felt her pussy gape around his cock, swallowing his length and swelling around his girth. He pushed into her relentlessly.

Taylor heard her body squelch and it embarrassed her, but realized she might be lucky to have Sunshine's cum in her making it easier for Kam's huge cock to slide into her. She took him in and he filled her, like a Volkswagen parked in a pup tent. She tried to move, tried to gasp around the ball of pleasure forming in her chest. Kam ground into her until she was chock full of cock. She wriggled her body and sparks of erotic sensation sprayed through her. He went still. She felt him leaning over her, a huge pressure between her legs. Then she felt her hands on her ribcage.

"I'd love to fill her mouth with my cock. I bet she is terrible at cock sucking but it'd be priceless to see Queen Taylor crying around my big cock. Ky can't swallow it. I wonder if Queen Cunt here spits or swallows?" Kam's hands grasped Taylor's ribs and squeezed her chest. He jammed her down on his cock. She couldn't expand to inhale and that made her pant more, faster and shallower.

"If I put my cock in her mouth, she'd definitely swallow." Sunshine said.

All Taylor could do was whimper, so she whimpered. Kam pulled back and rammed into her with a boneshattering thrust that left her grunting as the resulting climax roared through her. She couldn't move, or talk and could barely breathe.

"God, she's gushing! Look at this!" Taylor felt Kam's finger probing around her body, now full of his cock. "It's not piss. She squirted! My god, she's a squirter! She loves it. Queen Taylor Dillon loves fucking when she's tied up!" Kam's voice held a little more interest. "I need a fucking towel! She's bubbling like a hot spring!"

Kam rambled into a halting rhythm that ignited a whole train of reflexive responses in her body. Taylor was gasping as he fucked her. With her own panties in her mouth, she kept adjusting to snort air through her nose.

Suddenly Kam went still.

Taylor keened as loud as she could, her body vibrating with the need to come again. God, he couldn't stop, not now! She wanted him to know how much she wanted him to cum in her, to fill her! Not before she actually came with him buried inside her. She quivered with anticipation, horrified at the need drowning out every other rational thought. She keened, trying to demand he move inside her with her mouth full of her own panties.

"Shut up, you fucking cunt. What is that?"

"Jesus, its the garage door opening!"

Taylor could hear it then, that rattling grumble of a garage door opening.

"Oh shit, we gotta get out of here." Sunshine hissed.

"Wait a second, I want to dump this load in this randy cunt!" Kam leaped into rapid thrusting, jamming Taylor full of his huge cock. In moments, she felt him swell inside her and then he was grinding against her, grunting and punching between her spread, bound legs. She felt his cum bubble up and overflow, running out of her and dripping down her ass crack. It was hot and thick.

Kam yanked his cock out of Taylor. It hurt. She felt the emptiness slam into her like a desert wind. She grunted and twisted, darkness and the licking of the cooling day on her hot and damp skin, wet from the exertions of being fucked, wound up her arousal, tensing and tensing until she thought she'd fly apart.

"What about her?"

"Fuck her. We gotta go!" Kam's voice was the last thing she heard.

Taylor lay in the silent darkness, wondering where the two boys had gone. She strained to hear something. For a long time, she heard nothing at all except the sound of her own labored breathing and when she flexed just right, the sound of her pussy squelching. Then she heard it, the sound of a door closing, a distant thump out in the rest of the house somewhere.

Ky's parents were home! Taylor immediately thought of the vibrator on the desk. It occurred to her that was the least of her problems and none of then were inconsiderable. Then she heard it, foot falls, soft and muffled in the hall outside Ky's room. Then the odd sound of an opening door, barely a sound, just the shimmy of the hinges that didn't quite squeak but weren't soundless either.

"Oh my god. Who is that?"

Taylor heard Mr. Carter's voice. She cringed. Her whole body went cold, well, except for her boiling and bubbling pussy.

"You've been raped! My god, in my own house!" Mr. Carter's voice flaked with horror and revulsion. "Taylor? Is that you?"

Taylor felt something similar but it was the hideous realization that she'd be getting Kam and Sunshine in trouble if she let Mr. Carter think it was rape. She panicked, shaking her head as hard as she could. If she did that, she'd be hated, cursed even because no one would ever believe they raped her. No one! Taylor continued to shake her head and make noises through the gag, that turned to snorts when she lost access to enough air.

"Oh god, hold still, let me, let me take uh, that loose."

Taylor held still but didn't feel anything. All was silence. She made an inquiring sound in the back of her throat but there seemed to be no one there. She panicked again, thinking that he'd gone to call the police. Not only couldn't she bear the thought of discussing being fucked like this to the cops but her mind went immediately to what her sister would say, what her mother would say, what everyone would say! Her chest tightened and she strained as hard as she could at the ropes binding her. All she managed to do was fart.

She continued to scream into the gag.

"Taylor, Taylor, calm down!" Mr. Carter said, his voice warbled with something she couldn't quite understand. Then she felt it, a quilted blanket was tossed over her, covering her bubbling pussy and her naked torso. Next she felt his hands removing the gag.

"Oh my god, who did this to you? Are those your panties?"

Taylor was panting.

"Not rape. I asked them to...to...to do this." She stopped short of naming names. She felt Mr. Carter go completely still. The silence stretched and Taylor began to wonder if he was gone.

"Hello?" She said tentatively, her voice having returned.

"I'm here. Taylor, are you telling me that you asked some boys to do this to you? That you weren't raped?"

"I, yes. I did. I wanted to have sex while I was tied up like this. It was awesome, I came so much." She felt the quilt leave her body, exposing her again. The last part was true at least. Suddenly, she felt it, the truth of her words. She felt it happen inside her.

"There's cum in you. I can see it." Mr. Carter's voice was jittery. "Hell, I can smell it."

Taylor felt his finger touch her pussy, twiddling around on the scurrilous surface of it. The feeling made Taylor shudder. She came aware that she was naked in front of this man, utterly nude and bubbling cum out of her vagina. Then she heard it, the distinctive click of a phone camera taking a picture.

"What are you doing? Jesus Christ, are you taking pictures?" Taylor sprang into another fruitless paroxysm fighting against Sunshine's ropes. "Mr. Carter? Are you taking pictures of me?" Her voice sang out the words but they hid what was happening inside her. It was like she was building to a new but wholly unique and different sort of orgasm. Her body felt it but it wasn't centered in any one place. It was like she was enveloped in it, a feeling, like a blanket covering her skin but going deeper soaking into her very soul. The knowledge that he was taking her picture, bound as she was, nude, bubbling cum...the words seemed to blink in her mind like a faulty neon sign. The wash of this new, shocking high flooded her and she felt her body responding. It throbbed inside her but she thought sure she was adding to the froth in and around her pussy.

She realized she'd not heard anything for a while.

"Mr. Carter? You can't leave me here like this. Hey. Hey!"

"Shut up, you little cunt." His voice sliced at her.

They she heard it. The rustling sound that is distinctive to someone removing their clothes.

"What are you doing? Mr. Carter? Mr. Carter?"

Her voice quavered and anyone, well, almost anyone hearing it would have been certain that it was fear in her voice. It even sounded like fear to Taylor but it felt like elation. Taylor couldn't believe it. The feeling roiled inside her, pushing at her nerves from far inside her, cloying about her senses and dulling her mind. When Mr. Carter put his hands on her, one pushing his bent left leg aside and the other laying on the inside hollow of her right thigh, she jerked as if those hands were hot coals.

"Mr. Carter? What are you doing? Mr. Carter?"

"I'm going to fuck you, you little cunt." The man growled. "You like being tied up in my house like this, letting your nasty friends fuck you? I'm going to get my share. It's my fucking house." Taylor felt his bare body, thighs anyway, positioning him between her legs. He chuckled then. "And you should call me David, since I'm about to fuck you."

He was. Taylor felt his cock then, a stiff presence hesitating at the foyer of her body. He wasn't near the size of Kam. His cock head felt like it was a pencil compared to Kam's cannon. The thin cock thrust into her and despite herself, Taylor groaned. She felt it, rasping over all the nerves living inside her vagina. He didn't fill her, didn't stretch her but it still gave her plenty of sensation. She wasn't insensible to it. It was a pleasure stylus writing on her interior walls, drawing out her sordid, helpless pleasure.