A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before lunch, Soren Johannsen accosted her, pressing her against a locker and kissing her while his hand swooped under her dress and into her panties. By now, she was plenty wet. Even with his tongue in her mouth, Taylor could hear her pussy squelching around the two fingers he thrust into her. Taylor heard several phones clicking around her. Then like that, he was gone. She sagged against the lockers and finally opened her eyes. There was Ash, drifting by, held tight in the crook of Olson Roberts' arm. Ash looked at her like they were saying good-bye at the dock as one of them sailed away. Who was leaving whom wasn't at all clear to Taylor. She sat with Ky at the Queen's table. Nicole was there too.

"What's with Ash?" Taylor asked. "She's walking around like someone sold her to Olson."

Ky chortled.

"I think you left too early to see her with him. He did her up right and now I think she's addicted to his cock. Ash never fucked anyone more than once and Olson did her at least four times. She was running with cum and I think she has no idea what to make of that. She can't escape him because she either wants more or can't imagine having done that once and not doing it again." Ky laughed her evil, cynical laugh.

"I saw them doing it against the glass of the patio." Taylor whispered. "Was there something else?"

Ky grunted.

"He strapped her with his belt. Didn't you see...oh, you didn't see her. She wouldn't let her mother dress with her but I saw it. She was with Olson after you left. He fucked her until she was a puddle but that wasn't the thing. She has welts on her legs and ass where he beat her with his belt. Hard. Then he laid her down on a bed and fucked her hard. She was screaming but it wasn't from the pain. She puddled under them, like she'd never come before. It was amazing. Everyone was going like, hey, go watch Ash fuck. She's amazing!" Ky's voice was replete with envy. Taylor knew the tone. Anytime Taylor did anything good, Ky was the first to find fault, well, after her mom, that is. Tara never missed an opportunity to critique what Taylor did.

"He has a pair of handcuffs hanging from his mirror. I saw him bring Ash to school to day and they weren't there. He took them off of her and hung them there for everyone to see."

Taylor shivered. "Handcuffs?" She whispered.

Ky gave her a sidelong glance but went on eating as though no one said anything.

Taylor was having a terrible time focusing. After lunch, they generally had half an hour or so to putter. She was walking alone when she heard her name being called.

"Taylor? Taylor! Queen Taylor! Foreplay Taylor! Cunt Taylor!"

Taylor turned and found Ash calling to her. The voice didn't sound like Ash's but it was her calling. At first she couldn't believe her one true friend was calling her those names. Then the rush of erotic joy swelled up in her and her body responded to the names. She turned to see Ash was entangled with Olson Roberts. Taylor understood immediately. Olson had her pressed against him and his hand clutched Ash's ass, hard, so hard it bulged between his splayed fingers.

"Taylor, come here." Ash called, her voice strangled and choked.

Taylor could clearly tell Olson had his other hand between her legs from in front, his crotch ground against Ash's hip. Taylor strode up to them intending to dress the guy down for humiliating her friend but Ash wasn't moving or struggling at all.

"Olson wants you to suck his cock." Ash said, in that strangled voice. Her hips jerked in his hands and she squirmed against him. He had one had on her ass and the other clutching her vagina. She writhed in his hands but it was the sort of movement that encouraged his hold on her, not any sort of struggle to escape. Taylor could see that clearly and it nauseated her. Ash's eyelids fluttered, her eyes rolled in her head as she spoke.

"But since you can't suck cock worth a shit, he wants us to kiss."

"No." Taylor said immediately. Kissing a woman excited her but having her best friend forced into it held no attraction for her. "Olson, let Ash go, right now!" He put his lips to Ash's ear.

"He says fuck off, Taylor. I have to kiss you or he won't fuck me any more. Please Taylor, just this once! I'll owe you. God you have no idea what he does to me! I come the moment he's inside me. Sex has never been like this for me before! Please, just do like he asks. He says I have to beg or he won't take me any more. Please, Taylor! God, I never ask you for anything! Don't be a cunt! Kiss me for him!" Ash blushed furiously and her eyes quit wobbling in her head and finally settled on Taylor. "He told me to say that. I mean it, though. I do. Kiss me, Taylor. Please! Don't make me beg any more. Mr. Roberts won't have sex with me if you don't put your tongue in my mouth. He wants to see us two cunts kissing!" Olson was whispering in Ash's ear constantly, clearly cuing her as to what to say. His hold on her was literal and figurative, sexual and emotional. Her eyes were shattered and desperate, mirroring what Taylor felt inside of her but she was alone. She felt empty and an echo throbbed inside her.

Taylor felt it then, the distant harbinger of a new shift in her COMPULSION. Ash turned her back to her and Olson bent down and kissed her. Ash kissed him hungrily, her whole body seemed to rise up on tiptoes to administer the kiss. She moaned as he kissed her, his hand still deep-massaging her ass, the other under her skirt between her legs, a finger clearly deep inside her. Taylor stared at the hand on her ass, trying to ignore the other. It released Ash's ass and traveled up her back to the back of her head. Olson grabbed a handful of Ash's black hair and twisted her loose from the kiss. Ash clearly fought the hand, not the lips consuming her. Her head turned and then her whole body. Olson's other hand appeared, one finger glistened clearly in the light. He put it to Ash's lips and she licked it clean. He leaned down and whispered into Ash's ear.

"His finger is clean now, so he can put it into you. Come kiss me, Taylor. Please. I beg you. Please kiss me. I...I can't tell you why this is so important but believe me, I wouldn't beg if it wasn't. Do like he wants, Taylor, for me at least. Please!"

Taylor moved closer. Olson's hand with the now clean finger looped around her shoulders and knotted in her hair. Taylor squeaked with the pain of it. The guy pushed her towards Ash, his hand knotted in Ash's hair pushed her towards Taylor. When they were inches apart, Olson growled between them, "Now kiss, cunts." Ash tilted her head and shifted forward, clearly trying to fit her lips to Taylor's. Taylor fought but his hold on her head kept her from moving away from Ash's lips.

Taylor's head thundered and her body vibrated. Here in front of everyone, she was about to kiss her best friend. Her mind worried around the thought but finally came up with a mitigating concept. "He's making us kiss. Anyone can see that." Taylor thought. She relaxed a little and Ash's lips were on hers. The kiss happened. It turned hot and furious immediately.

For a moment, she felt them held together by his strength and that alone. But then she felt Ash's hands on her face, and the kiss intensified. Ash's hot hands clung to Taylor's face. Taylor lifted a hand and laid it onto Ash's side. Ash's tongue quested at her lips, then her teeth, and finally into her mouth. The tingling sensation scattered through Taylor like sparks from a forest fire, igniting new flames of passion everywhere in her. Ash moaned, holding onto Taylor's face.

Then Taylor felt it, the hand between her legs. It cupped her pussy and then pulled down the front of her panties and slipped between her legs. This had to be Olson's hand. He no longer held Ash against Taylor's mouth. Ash was kissing her of her own accord. The first finger lanced into her. Taylor felt the invasion and her hips jerked. But then she recovered and pushed herself onto his hand. Her COMPULSION roared in her, starving and ravenous, demanding a filling. Taylor kissed Ash in earnest. The hand drew back, taking the slender finger out of her and then two fingers thrust back into her. Her pussy bubbled. She felt it, the slick slide of her liquid passion running down the inside of her thigh. She groaned into Ash's mouth. The finger moved inside her. She groaned again.

"Mr. Roberts! Miss Compton? Miss Dillon, just what do you think you are doing?" Mr. G's voice ripped at Taylor. Almost she was able to climax, standing there in the hall. The regret, the loss, the disappointment all slid off of her, like a butterfly sheds a chrysalis. Ash broke the kiss, her eyes running tears. Ash struggled free of Olson and tore away from them both, not looking at them, huffing with sobs but not crying exactly, just bubbling with mortified emotions she clearly could not contain or explain. She turned and fought through the crowd that had formed around them and disappeared.

Olson pulled his two fingers out from under Taylor's skirt and casually held them to Taylor's lips. When she didn't open them to suck his fingers, he smeared her pussy juice on them, released her and sauntered away. Taylor swayed, having lost her main support. She bowed her head so she could surreptitiously lick herself off her lips. The rich, thick, salty taste gave her the chills. She shuddered.

"Taylor? What the heck is going on here?"

Taylor wiped her watery mouth on her sleeve and looked up at Mr. G.

"What did it look like?" She asked, struggling for any response so that had to do.

"Like you were being sexually molested." Mr. G said.

Taylor grinned crookedly.

"Can't rape the willing, Mr. G." She walked past him, only realizing after she was some way down the hall that she was going way from her classroom. She had to go outside and circle to another entrance to get to her history class. The experience left her rattled to the core. Clearly Ash had found an addiction of her own. She was in Olson's sway. Taylor felt the jealousy swell in her. God, she wanted to be in someone's sway. She grinned to herself and got called on for grinning at the wrong time.

By afternoon the sun had come out and while it wasn't warm, it wasn't that cold either. She walked to her car after dance practice and found Tim Stanton waiting for her.

"Hey Tim, what are you doing here this late?" He wasn't much of an athlete though he rode the bench at basketball. Taylor was actually surprised that Ky had invited him into the Adult Club.

"Taylor, can we talk?"

"About what?"

"We made love Friday night." He said. "I think we should talk about it."

She snorted.

"You fucked me while the others held me. Is that your idea of making love?"

He shook his head.

"No. Not at all and that's why we should talk. I want to have you, I mean, in a normal way. In bed, like we love each other."

"We don't love each other."

"I love you, Taylor. I have forever. You were, well, you were Queen Taylor and I was just Tim. You never deigned to notice me."

"Deigned? Is that something I'd do? Deign?"

Tim colored a pretty pink.

"Oh, look, he's blushing." She snickered to herself.

Suddenly, meek little Tim grabbed her by the neck and turned her back to her car and kissed her on the mouth. Taylor was surprised but given the repetitive nature of her experience the last two days, she just relaxed into it, as much from curiosity as anything. She wanted to see if he could rouse the monster between her legs like Olson and the others had. His hand went down and under her skirt but he didn't finger her. His cupped her pussy and rubbed it with his palm. It felt...good, soothing, relaxing. The monster started to purr. Fuck! She wanted it to roar!

She shook his mouth off hers and knocked his hand out from between her legs. She glared at Tim ready to excoriate him with her legendary vocabulary but then she noticed Mr. G striding towards them with resolute strides. She looked at Tim, at his face full of angst and consternation. She hooked her hand behind his head and kissed him herself. She hooked one leg behind his knee and she fell back against the car pulling him with her. Despite his clumsy ways, his body between her legs felt good. Taylor remembered Mary humping her thigh. She twisted to the side and rubbed her pussy up and down Tim's thigh. He groaned into her mouth. She put her foot down and released him.

She lay back against her car. Tim staggered upright, staring at her like he'd just seen her incisors grow two inches. Taylor turned to look in Mr. G's direction. He'd stopped and was staring at them. He saw her looking at him. For a moment he stared hard at her but finally he just turned and walked away.

"Taylor, I...."

Taylor pushed him away and opened her car door.

"Go away, Tim." She snarled and shut the door on his response. He stood there staring at her with that whipped look that she hated as she backed up and drove away.

Again, she wrote the day's events in her diary. The next morning, on a lark, she checked it to see if there was any black ink for her and there was.

"You need a master." It read.

The statement followed Taylor to school. She got to class without being accosted but between first and second period, Bobby Draper sidled up to her, put an arm around her waist and walked her into an empty class room. He turned her face to the wall and unzipped her dress. She felt the monster flare to life inside her immediately. Bobby turned her around and pulled her dress off her shoulders. She let him and he pulled it away from her chest, her arms still in the sleeves.

"I want to see if your nipples are sensitive. I'm going to put my finger inside you and then nibble your nipples." He grinned. "You don't mind, do you? Its on the Facebook page for the Adult Club. You've seen it, haven't you? Free to fondle and fuck Taylor week at Swanson High?"

Bobby didn't wait for her befuddled response. He pushed her bra up to her neck and bent down and licked her left breast. Taylor groaned and sagged back against the wall. His mouth enveloped her breast and sucked on it. Her hands rose and held the bra in place below her chin while Bobby sucked her tit. The feeling rose in her like an intoxicating vapor.

"Oh my god!" She groaned as his rough tongue sent sizzling sensations through her body, spreading out from her licked nipple.

He put a hand between her legs. Taylor had thought about putting on hose again but decided against it, not really thinking that she'd hate to have another good pair cut off of her, though she did think of that she needed to buy more hose if that kept happening and the helpless arousal suffused her. His hand slid up between her legs, cupped her pussy but, but unlike Tim, she felt it rise up and slip under the waistband of her old, granny panties and down between her legs, covering her muff. He probed her for a moment, found her entrance and thrust a finger into her. Taylor grunted from the penetration. Bobby, then leaned in and sucked on her other nipple. The result was spectacular. Taylor felt it immediately, a cavorting, burning need to climax. Her hips shimmied, since she was firmly mounted on his finger, that grinding, vibration of her ass did its work. When Bobby bit down on her nipple, Taylor climaxed. It was like she'd been abstinent for ages. Her body erupted with such force she felt him flinch away. It wasn't the orgasm, it was the bath her body gave his hand. She felt it, a wash of fluid drenching her panties, sopping them and then finally, running down her legs.

"I guess we have an answer." Bobby said somberly. He helped her get her dress back on and zipped her up. He even kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Bobby, what was that about a Facebook page?"

"There's a Facebook page for The Swanson Adult Club. It's invitation only and I presume all the Adults are on the list. Anyway, Sunday night, it told us all to treat Queen Taylor like a slut all week long, to see what she'll let us do to her. It stated that anything could be done to you, anytime, anywhere. It told us to take pictures and to post them on the page. Since its private, I think we can post your pussy pictures on it. Is that really your pussy? The Frankencunt?" He grinned awkwardly. "I didn't really get to see it the other night. Patty Wong decided she liked Bobby Draper and had my cock in her mouth most of the time they were doing you. I came three times and she swallowed every time. Now she won't leave me alone. I told her finally I had to have a piece of Taylor just to get her to stop following me. Can cum be addictive? I mean, like a drug or something?"

He didn't let Taylor answer but left her there. She'd been willing and ready to lift her skirt and let him take a gander at her ugly little Frankenpussy but he was gone before she could make an offer. She got herself together and went to class, fully aware of her sopping panties. She used her phone to get onto Facebook but couldn't get on. She needed access. She decided to wait to ask Ky, accepting her ignorance for the moment.

That served her well because the next period, Mr. G came and got her, Ash and Ky out of class and marched them all three to his office. Taylor could tell he was furious about something and she had some idea what it was. Surely he'd discovered the Facebook page with pictures of Taylor's cunt all over it. She'd surely get the blame for that and she'd have to take it since she wasn't going to inform anyone that Kam had fucked her and that David Carter had taken the pictures. Ky clearly was the culprit but as usual, she was isolated from any consequences because it was unlikely that Taylor would ever admit to fucking Ky's dad. That made having her cunt all over the place like a concert flier seem less disturbing.

They three were seated in Mr. G's office and he paced three steps to and fro behind his desk.

"I told you to be careful with this fucking Adult Club, girls. I fucking told you!"

"Mr. G, what has you so upset?" Ash asked. Usually when they got into trouble she could calm him down. She always looked innocent as angel hair. This time the angel hair was kinky pubic hair and the veneer of innocence was destroyed.

"This! This!" He slammed something onto his desk.

Taylor leaned forward. It was a sheet of paper, printed in black and white but with the filigree of a certificate of some kind. She pulled it towards her and since she sat between Ky and Ash, they leaned into her to read it. The heading was "BEARER BOND". Below, it read, "This entitles holder with cock to one sexual adventure with Queen Taylor Dillon. She will do anything you like. She is a slut but not a whore because she will do it all for free. Don't ask, assume. Take her, fuck her, finger her, lick her nipples, strip her naked, buttfuck her, throat fuck her face, do whatever you like with and to her and she will love you forever. Taylor Dillon is a cum slut Fuck Toy and she loves being used. Use her up. This expires March 29, Friday. Don't hesitate. If you want to ever be invited to the Adult Club Parties, take Taylor at her word and take her any way you like. She needs practice sucking cock, so be careful about that because the nasty cunt might bite it off."

"If that isn't bad enough, here's the other one!" Mr. G slammed another sheet of paper similar to the first, except it was for "cunts and holders". It advised women to lick Taylor's cunt, to sit on her face, to have her lick their breasts and to kiss her in public so "everyone can see that Taylor Dillon is a right proper cunt who loves sex with anyone!"

"What is the meaning of this?" Mr. G nearly screamed. He got hold of himself and spoke in a calmer voice. "I got one of these by email for fuck's sake! Miss Cummings got one. You can guess who got which one. What the hell are you girls thinking? First the Frankencunt pictures and now this? This is totally inappropriate, utterly unacceptable. What do you have to say for yourselves?"

1...89101112...14