A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the heck is going on girls!" Mrs. Dougherty demanded, her hands on her hips, staring around at them. Mrs. Dougherty was a dynamite brunette filled with resentment. Her story was well known. Live around her for very long and you knew her story. She grew up dancing with only one goal in mind, to be a prima ballerina in a major company somewhere in the world. She made it past puberty and her body cooperated, remaining slender and bamboo straight. But when she turned nineteen, she bloomed, late and just at the wrong moment in her life, when she was right on the cusp of starting the career her childhood dreams depicted. Then she grew, specifically, she grew tits, she grew an ass, she became a voluptuous woman. She couldn't smell food without putting on weight, voluptuous, erotic weight. Had she not been engaged to her present husband, she'd have lopped off her tits but her ass was more difficult. Her metabolism changed and remaining sufficiently light that a man could hoist her easily over his head and suspend her with one hand was impossible. Her husband to be, at the time, Ben, cajoled her out of getting her tits cut off, instead securing for her a nude photo shoot that followed her everywhere she went. She finally surrendered.

After trying numerous times to secure a place in a dance troupe and being repeatedly railed at by the director for being "too fat", she gave up. They railed at her tits for being too big and her ass for being too plentiful. Frustrated and angry, she posed nude for anyone who cared to pay her, them really, since her husband acted as her agent. She became something of a sensation, had her 15 minutes of naked fame and vanished. Her position at Swanson was secured, went the rumor, the same way she'd gained auditions and positions in dance troupes all over the country, positions she never managed to retain because directors tended to be gay and all blowjobs are apparently not equal. Mrs. Dougherty had heard it all. She'd fucked her way into positions she had no business having and then lost them, always and every time. She was bitter, beautiful, voluptuous and bitchy as hell. She loved Taylor because of her slender body and breastless chest. She held her up as the model but Taylor did not share her delight with ballet. That was a rift they got over early in their association. After that, they shared a mutual regard and admiration.

So when Mrs. Dougherty asked what was going on, Taylor knew it was going to become clear. The other girls didn't want to dance with her. When she said as much, she deflected those piercing gray eyes onto the others, away from her and Ash.

"Just what is the problem, girls? Is it true you don't want to dance with Taylor?"

The door opened and thumped in the close, hot little dance studio. Taylor's back was to it so she paid the sound no mind.

"Yes. We don't." Ky spoke with a light sneer.

"And why not, Miss High and Mighty Ky?" Mrs Dougherty demanded.

"Because she smells like cum." Ky said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said, she smells like cum. Like sex. Like she fucked every adult in the school. All she did today was fuck. Go to class, fuck, go to the next class, fuck. All day long. You sniff her, you'll see, or smell I mean."

Taylor was seething. This was all Ky's doing after all!

"That's absurd. Taylor? Having sex?" Mrs. Dougherty's skepticism pricked Taylor's facade. That hurt.

"I know, right? Taylor Dillon fucking six guys? That is silly but it's true."

"Nonsense. Ky, I don't know what this is about but I'm going to find out and when I do...!"

"It's true. She's a slut." Nicole offered. "She fucks anyone and everyone who wants too use her for sex. Ask her. Ask to fuck her and see what the cunt says!"

Taylor felt it then, that raucous bawl of her COMPULSION ripping at the shreds of her self-respect. What they said was true.

"She's a slut."

"Skank."

"Cum bitch."

The other girls chimed in like a girls' choir, singing in three part harmony.

"I don't believe it." Mrs. Dougherty growled, angry now, her eyes flashing like lightning. Her brunette pony tail bobbed as she looked from girl to girl to girl.

"I could show you." A new voice splattered against Taylor's back.

"Olson? What are you doing here?"

"I was supposed to tell Taylor Mr. G wanted her in the office but I think that can wait. Let me show you something, Mrs. Dougherty, about your fucking prized dancer."

Taylor didn't dare turn around to face the voice. Suddenly, with all her being, she knew what was coming, even before his big hands covered her shoulders.

"Olson, no." Ash whispered.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt. Or I'll whip you until you can't sit for a fucking week!" Ash took a step away from Taylor, cowed but shivering. Taylor could smell the fear. The hands, however, clamped onto her shoulders and didn't release her.

"Olson, what do you think you are doing?"

"Proving to you that these girls are telling you the god's honest truth. Taylor Dillon is a two-bit whore. Oh, no, she never charges. She gives that shit away for fucking free, to anyone who asks. Because who would pay to fuck her, after all? She fucked, what Taylor? Five, six guys today, and why? Because they fucking asked! Isn't that right, Taylor?"

Taylor looked up from the floor at Mrs. Dougherty, the look on her face made Taylor look away. It was something between disgust and lust. The lurid mixture frightened Taylor. So she looked at Ky. Ky held up one index finger and pointed at her and shook her head, before putting that finger to her lips.

"Taylor, I want to fuck you." Olson snapped a piece of paper before her. "This is the certificate you circulated offering to fuck anyone who has one. That's right, isn't it? That's what you told Mr. G anyway."

"Oh god." Taylor moaned, feeling the weight of the day on her shoulders. The workout, clumsy as it had been, energized her. Her body was reacting to the situation as well as to the words.

"She's a hole slut. She offers her holes to anyone for anything they want. Get on your fucking knees, slut!" Olson's voice lanced into Taylor. She felt his hands pushing on her shoulders. She sank to her knees, her strong legs making it a graceful and even descent. "She doesn't know how to suck cock. She wants to learn. Before I fuck her, right here in front of you, I'm putting my cock in that knot hole she calls a mouth. Now open up, Taylor Slut!"

Taylor groaned. Her COMPULSION had hold of her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"What a slut!" Someone muttered.

"She'll fuck anything. Anyone."

"You hope, bitch." Everyone snickered.

Taylor posed on her knees, eyes closed, mouth open, hands folded behind her back. When nothing happened, and no one moved, she extended her tongue, making it a ramp over her lower teeth.

Olson moved then. Taylor heard the rattle of his belt, the pop of his pants button and the saw-tooth rip of the zipper, followed by the slither of cloth on skin. The next sensation she experienced was the hot head of his cock laying on the pad of her tongue.

"Olson, I won't..."

"Won't what, Mrs. Dougherty? Allow me to fuck this cunt right here, right now? Let me tell you something. You asked to know what the problem is, it's this cum sucking slut. She fucks anyone and everyone. You asked, then you disbelieved the answer, so believe your own eyes." He slapped the side of Taylor's head. "Suck me, cunt!" Taylor obediently closed her mouth on the end of his cock and then leaned in. She lost her balance and too much of his cock slid into her mouth and she gagged, immediately.

"Olson, you have to stop..."

"Fuck no. This bitch wants a good rogering. She can't suck cock worth a shit though. Maybe you'd like to show the bitch how it's done? I hear in your day, you knew your way around the stiff prick."

"I, no, I don't. Stop this, right now."

"Mrs. Dougherty, I like you. You're one of the hot teachers in this school and I'd fuck you so hard your tits would pop and you have a nice fucking rack so that'd be a tragedy. This is between Cunt Taylor and me. I'm going to fuck her and you're going to watch. If you don't want to watch, strip off that leotard and I'll fuck you instead."

"Oh Olson, no." Ash whispered behind them.

"Goddammit, Ashes, I told you to shut the fuck up!" Olson's voice lashed the silence. He gripped Taylor by the shoulders and lifted her straight up. She propped her feet under her and he sat her on them. She wobbled, found her balance and steadied. She looked at his face but found no words to offer him. She was limp inside, compliant with whatever he wanted of her. She felt it, that luscious lankness that left her poised for someone else's use. Olson's hand held to her left shoulder while his right tucked inside the front of her leotard and tore it down her torso with one gigantic tug. She gasped. His hand grasped her briefs and pulled them down with the rest of the leotard.

Taylor's heart leaped into full speed. It hammered at her. She kept her eyes tightly closed, then remembered her regret from earlier in the day and opened them. Mrs. Dougherty stood six or eight paces away, a hand on her cleavage which she delighted in showing off. Her face was a mask of amazement, her mouth agape and her eyes wide.

"Ask me to fuck you, Queen Cunt." Olson muttered, his voice becoming thick with arousal.

"Olson, stop this." Mrs. Dougherty whispered.

Taylor wanted to scream at her to shut the fuck up. The thrills of the day seemed like nothing more than foreplay. Her body vibrated with her excitement. She groaned, keeping her eyes open. Mrs. Dougherty stared at her chest. Taylor glanced down. She never wore a sports bra, what was the point? She could see one red line on her skin where Olson's errant fingernail had scored her. Her breasts were visible to all and her nipples were peaked and hard. The cones of her breasts begged for attention. As though she were controlled by some alien force, she moved a hand up and began to massage one breast. She moaned. It sounded loud in the suddenly noiseless, airless room.

"See? What a fucking slut. Bitch Taylor, beg. Beg you cunt, you slut, your whore!"

"I'm not a whore. I fuck for free." The words cavorted past her teeth before she had a moment to think. Once gone, she shrank in horror.

"See. Slut. Sluts are free to fuck anytime you like. Are you a slut, Queen Cunt?"

Taylor nodded.

His hand knotted in her hair.

"I didn't fucking hear you, cunt!"

"I said, I am a fucking cum-loving, dick sucking, pussy eating slut!" Taylor shouted as loud as she could. Then she gasped, took a huge breath and shouted as loud as she could, "Please fuck my brains out! I'm so fucking horny, I could fuck you to death. Put your goddamn cock in me and quit dicking around!"

Mrs. Dougherty moved first in the ensuing silence, forestalling Olson. She approached Taylor and stood for a moment looking her up and down. She reached out and yanked the last of the leotard off her waist and down her thighs. The she slapped Taylor across the face, hard. It brought tears to Taylor's eyes.

With both hands, the woman reached out and pinched her nipples and then twisted them. With a tight hold on her nipples, Mrs. Dougherty grinned a death's head grin.

"You want to be a cum slut, Taylor? Then fine. You can dance but anyone who wants you can have you, any time, any place in any way they like and I won't stop them. Hell, I might have a little bit of you myself. When one of the girls is off, you'll eat her. When she makes a mistake, I'll curse you. You'll become the dance troupe tongue, the face we all sit on from time to time. Is that what you fucking want? You want to be a cum filled slut? A sex tool to be used over and over and over."

Taylor's eyes glazed over. Her body controlled everything.

"God, yes!" She moaned.

The hands left her nipples, leaving contrails of pleasure etched on her bare skin.

"Fine. Olson, fuck her. We'll all watch. When I point at you girls, tell Taylor what you think of her, of what she's doing! Fuck her, Olson!"

He moved behind her. Taylor was tipped forward. His hand on her back pushed on it and she bent over, placing her hands wide on the floor. His other hand dug between her legs.

"God, she's running wet. She a sex fountain!"

"She's ugly."

"You do better than that or you're the next hungry cunt mounted on Olson's cock!" Mrs. Dougherty growled.

Olson's fingers found Taylor's hole and shoved up into her. Her milky cunt oozed and seethed around his finger. It felt like a toothpick.

"I mean, she's got a nasty pussy. She smells like cum."

Olson's finger pulled out of her, to be replaced by two, then three fingers. They stretched her pussy and suddenly, abruptly, Olson pistoned them in and out of her pussy. Taylor shrieked as they did.

"She's a skank. A whore who gives it away. She thinks fucking is the same as making love and for her it is. She loves being fucked. She fucked a dozen guys yesterday and maybe that many again today. Yet she's still coming!" Ky's voice snarled at Taylor. Taylor's head was down between her planted hands. Much of her weight was on her arms. She lifted her head and looked at her dance mates. They were all staring at her. Then it struck her, the squirting orgasm she feared. She felt it, a surge deep inside her. In that stance, her hips could only jerk a little but her muscles contracted painfully and then she heard the powerful spurting sound as her body expelled her juice mixed with the cum in her cunt behind her. It sprayed and she dipped her head to see it splattering the floor behind her.

Olson stood to one side and kept ramming his finger into her. Taylor cried out and came again, wanting to squirt but feeling empty for the first time since morning. She'd expelled it all in one titanic expulsion.

"God, fuck me!" Taylor screamed.

The fingers pummeling her left her clinching hole and she gasped with the loss.

"Her arms are thin and she has no calves. Her thighs are straight like a man's. She's just legs and a hole." That was Ash.

Taylor was panting, her whole body shuddered with the strain of climaxing while posed on hands and feet as she was. Then the cock touched her body, found her entrance and thrust deep into her. She groaned as she was filled. The groan was utter satisfaction. She looked up at the other dancers.

"She's got a horse face." Said one.

"Her neck is short and scrawny." Said another.

"Her torso is a landing strip and I don't mean she's shaved. She's not and she looks like a topiary trimmed by an epileptic!" They laughed at that. The cock in Taylor plunged into her and her body clamped down on it. She heard the soulful groan from Olson and felt very content. He pulled out and slammed into her again, rocking her forward onto her hands. She lost her balance and let her knees buckle. She came off of Olson's cock like a top hat in the wind. She fell to her knees.

Olson reached down and grasped her by one ankle and dragged her literally across the floor towards a short stack of stretching mats. Her skin squeaked terribly for a moment before some of her shredded clothing caught under her and let her skate along on the wooden floor. Olson pulled her onto the mats on her back then moved between her legs. She poked at him but he merely grasped her by the ankles and pushed her legs wide. He crouched between Taylor's legs. He tried several times to hook his cock into her pussy but all he managed to do was tap it with the cushioned end.

"Bitch, get over here and put my cock in the scum sucking cum slut!" Olson growled.

Instantly, Ash was there, bending his cock and wriggling it through the folds of Taylor's pussy. She had one hand on Taylor's middle while she guided his cock blindly around Taylor's crotch. Taylor felt it hook inside her and she hunched up to take more of it. Olson sensed it as well and rammed forward, filling Taylor with his cock. She arched under him, possessed by the feeling of being filled once more. She groaned, she cried, she felt her hips flapping under his thunderous assault, in and out and back into her slick hole he pounded, ramming her down into the mats, her legs on his shoulders.

Olson stopped, grasped her knees and bent her double.

"She looks like a cheap piece of furniture being used as she's intended." Someone said.

Olson rammed into her again, deeper this time, penetrating further than before. Taylor felt his cock in her, stretching her, pulling her, stimulating her. Her body bucked suddenly, fighting his weight. She squirmed under him but with her knees at her ears, she could do little but take his cock into her body, as if she had any choice. She didn't. Her body would have fucked a chair leg if Olson wasn't pounding her full of his cock. That thought bubbled up in her mind and opened her eyes. What she saw defied her most lurid imagination.

The rest of the dance team was removing their bottoms, even Mrs. Dougherty. They'd been talking while Olson fucked her and apparently something had been decided.

Olson released her legs and got to his knees between them. He bent over her, grasped her hands and pulled them down to her sides. She thought she wanted him to sit up but a hand stopped her. She looked directly up between the legs of Mrs. Dougherty, naked and looming large over her.

"Everyone, sit on her face, rub your vagina on her mouth. Make her eat you if she will."

"You eat them, Taylor or I'll butt fuck you with a beer bottle and if you don't think I won't, ask your bitch friend Ashes."

"Yes, I had a bottle shoved up my ass." Ash's voice twanged in the damp silence.

Then Mrs. Dougherty sat on Taylor's face. Without her hands, Taylor couldn't control what was happening. The woman's bent knees kept Taylor's head straight and she locked her feet against the side of Taylor's head and then ground down on Taylor's face. Her open, gaping pussy smeared at her chin and then was flush on her mouth. Taylor, knowing what was happening, and helpless to prevent it, fought back the only way she knew how. She shot her tongue up into the woman's cunt.

"Oh Christ, she's eating me! Her slut tongue is inside me!" Mrs. Dougherty cried out and immediately tipped off her face. Ky sat on her face next. Taylor kept her tongue to herself. Each of the rest of the dance team sat their vaginas on Taylor's face, smeared their open lips on her chin, mouth and nose and then left her gasping for air. One after the other, they smeared her face. Only occasionally did she lick the pussy pressing down on her mouth. The entire time, Olson fucked her. When the last girl had sat on her face, or at least once they stopped sitting on her face, Olson called Ash over.

"Ashes, clean her up. Kiss her, suck up the juice and I'll fuck you good tonight!"

Taylor closed her eyes then. She couldn't watch her friend lick the accumulated cunt juice of the entire dance team off her face. Then Ash kissed her flush on the mouth.

"That's right, bitches, kiss. Goddamn I love that!" Olson cried. He fucked Taylor harder and harder. He started to cum even as Ash succeeded in penetrating Taylor's mouth with a stout tongue. Taylor surrendered and kissed her back even as she felt Olson filling her with cum one more time. He grunted, he moaned, he jerked and finally went still, but still Ash kissed her. Taylor lay in a daze. Her orgasms had flattened out and as they arrived, she seemed to miss them, utterly spent.

Olson pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"Go see Mr. G, cunt. He's waiting for you."

"Shall I shower first?" Taylor opened her eyes and looked around. They were alone, she, Olson and Ash. Her face smelled of cum, cunt and Ash's breath.

"I don't care. He's waiting. You should go see him." Olson stood up, pushed Ash to her knees again and made her suck his cock. Taylor rolled to her knees. She watched as Olson's cock grew down Ash's neck, burrowing down as she grunted and sucked. Saliva ran down her chin. Abruptly, he pulled out of Ash's mouth and pushed her over on to her back. Her legs fell open like a broken-backed book. Olson mounted her, shoving his cock deep into her vagina. Ash contorted, jerking and then screamed, a voiceless wrenching sound that filled the room. She twisted under him, banging her head back onto the pad while he pounded into her.