A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor shivered. The thought in her mind wouldn't leave, it persisted, bobbing and blinking and otherwise giving her no respite from the obvious opportunity.

"You know I have to initiate anyone who joins the Adult Club, right? Are you sure you want that?"

Anne hesitated for a moment then nodded.

"Oh fuck me." Taylor thought. She shrugged.

"Well, you're eighteen now. I can't tell you no."

"But you will, right? You're going to keep me out just from spite!" Anne's temper flared. She had their father's lightening quick temper, immediate anger that could flash and be gone faster than a gnat's sneeze. "I mean, please, Taylor, don't refuse me. I'll do anything. I will. I promise!"

Taylor couldn't breathe suddenly.

"Anything?" She breathed, her body tingling like she was full of Christmas bells.

Anne nodded vigorously.

"Anything, Taylor. Anything."

Her sister's obvious eagerness sobered Taylor for a moment. She flashed on what she wanted, at what she was thinking and shuddered.

"Go to your room and wait for Mom to go to bed. Then come back here. I'll leave the door open so it doesn't make any noise."

Anne stared at her.

"Tonight? What...?" Her eyes widened. "Taylor! What if we get caught!"

Taylor was heartened that her sister hadn't simply refused her. She reached her hand out slowly and lay it on Anne's side, right under her last rib. The physical contact sent electric shocks through her and she felt faint.

"Anne, Friday, if you show at the Club, we'll have to have sex for everyone, while they watch. Do you want that to be the first time?"

"Have sex?" Anne whispered. "You and me? I thought, I mean...someone else would, you know, initiate me."

Taylor shook her head.

"You know what Ky's like. Do you think she'd let us avoid that? She'd do anything to humiliate me. She'll insist that you get no special treatment." Taylor didn't know what Ky would do, really. Was she that perverse to make sisters have sex in front of the whole Adult Club? Still, it was the leverage Taylor needed.

"Jesus, Taylor, really?"

Taylor nodded very, very slowly.

"Yes. Really. Ky is on the warpath and I have no idea why. She hates me, again. Still and she'll surely make us, you know, have sex, if you want in the club."

Anne squinted and looked away, clearing considering the implications of Taylor's words. After a couple moments, she nodded.

"Okay. Okay. I'll wait until Mom goes to bed." Anne slipped out the door, leaving it ajar in her wake.

Taylor couldn't study any more. She could barely brush her teeth without shoving the brush down her throat and making her gag. God, her little sister was going to join her in her own bed tonight. The thought reverberated in her mind. She kept thinking she'd wake up and pull back, that she'd surrender to her better character and resolve to find a way out of it. Finally, laying on her back in the darkness of her room, her body vibrating with her COMPULSION, she confronted the very real possibility that Anne wanted to have sex with her as much as she wanted it. Taylor recognized the twisted projection and untangled it, rendering it down into its bare bone reality.

"I want to have sex with my sister!" Taylor whispered aloud. The words seemed to glom onto her brain, sticking in it so that she couldn't manage another thought different in any real way. She turned over on her side, back away from the door to her bedroom, ajar as she'd left it. She listened for her mother's adjournment and when the sound of the door to her parent's room came to her, she thought she'd burst. She tried to distract herself, to calm herself down with other thoughts, but found herself focusing on her mother and what she'd do if she discovered her two daughters in bed together, naked, kissing, rubbing their...Taylor's body convulsed around the thought.

"Oh Christmas egg nog!" She whispered. She put a hand down between her legs and squeezed them together around it, clamping it securely into her crotch. Then she heard it, the slightest sound of a door swinging open.

"Taylor?" Anne's voice wavered in the gloom.

"Uh huh." Taylor managed and rolled onto her back. Then she sat up and peeled back the covers of her bed. The door latch clicked as Anne closed it. The sound seemed terrible and loud, like it echoed.

"Oh god, Taylor, we shouldn't be doing this!" Anne hissed, her voice tight as fishing line after a big strike.

"I know." Taylor whispered and then giggled. "That's why it feels so exciting."

Anne gulped. Taylor heard it distinctly. She heard Anne moving, approaching, dragging her feet across the carpet. The whispered friction seemed to rasp at Taylor's nerves. She felt frayed. This seemed to be happening too quickly, too suddenly. The bed sagged and she felt a puff of warm air on her face. Taylor realized her eyes were clinched tightly closed. She opened them. She could see Anne, a blur in the darkness bending at the waist, her hands planted on the edge of the bed.

Taylor suddenly felt bold and old and aggressive. She stripped off her tee shirt and then flopped back and peeled her panties down her legs.

"Oh god, Taylor." Anne whispered from her stance by the bed. "Should I...?"

Naked Taylor sat up again.

"Yes, definitely."

"What if Mom catches us?" Anne asked.

"We'll rape her and then she'll have to shut up and join us." For a long second Anne didn't respond. Then, finally, she giggled and stood straight to strip of her top and shuck down her panties.

"Taylor, you're awful. Mother, having sex with another woman?"

"It could happen!" Taylor said. She felt the rest of her thoughts pile up against her teeth after she realized what she wanted to say. "Mrs. Carter loves girls and wants to have sex with us both." Taylor didn't speak those words, their half-truth and half-projection getting no life from Taylor's lips. She recognized that either part of that assertion could be taken as Taylor's own projection, but which would Anne seize as Taylor's manufacture and which would she accept as objective fact? Taylor dared not tempt that particular crease of fate.

Anne moved onto the bed beside her and lay down. Taylor could feel the heat radiating from Anne's body. She reached out a hand and encountered Anne's hip.

"Ow, Taylor, god, your hand is freezing!"

Taylor opened it up and pressed it onto the warm skin of Anne's hip.

"Warm it up for me."

"Oh fuck!" Anne hissed. Her hand found Taylor's and tugged at it. Taylor had to rock back to remove her weight from that hand so Anne could move it. When she did so, Anne pulled it directly between her legs. Taylor felt her pubic hair, wiry and long. Then she felt the damp slit of her pussy and the puffed lips against her palm. She pressed her hand against Anne's pussy.

"Oh fuck, Taylor!" Anne whispered. "Oh god, what are we doing?"

"I'm initiating my adult sister." Taylor whispered, suddenly emboldened by Anne's tremulous voice. She leaned over, looped her opposite forearm under Anne's head and kissed her sister on the mouth. Anne shuddered and kissed her back. The immediate acquiescence fluttered between them. Taylor pressed her tongue at Anne's lips and her sister's mouth opened to her, willingly and eagerly. The thrill of it suffused Taylor and she broke the kiss, fighting for breath. Anne panted below her and her own breath tore from her lips in ragged gusts. Taylor hesitated, focusing on the feeling of Anne's pussy under her hand. She pressed between the labia and found Anne's entrance. At first it was dry but a moment later, a gout of fluid washed her finger. Anne was aroused!

Taylor felt the satisfaction flood over her. Anne lay still under her. Her eyes glinted once but then disappeared in the darkness. Taylor pressed her finger deeper into Anne's pussy. Anne's hips rose and dropped to the bed.

"God, Taylor!" Anne managed to breathe.

"I know." Taylor whispered back, unwilling to let her sister do all the talking. She swirled her finger around in Anne's increasingly damp pussy. Anne had a hold of her wrist, gripping it tightly but not moving it or attempting to remove it. She just held tight to it. Taylor pushed deeper then backed out of her sister's pussy. Anne sighed, regret in her every sound. Taylor put two fingers together and pushed into her. Anne groaned deep in her chest. It sounded like a Japanese gong.

"Oh fuck, Taylor, don't stop."

Taylor pulled her fingers out of Anne's pussy. Anne keened, just on the cusp of irritation, since she had just asked Taylor not to stop and what did the cunt do? She stopped! Taylor anticipated the objection, shaking loose Anne's grip on her wrist and moved her daubed hand to Anne's lips. Anne made a sound but didn't open her lips. Taylor swabbed Anne's lucre liberally onto her lips, smearing them with the slick and oily fluid that bubbled from Anne's cunt. Then, without any other warning, Taylor kissed her.

Anne groaned and her arms wrapped around Taylor, pulling her down onto her nude body. Their bare bodies clashed together like ancient warships colliding in battle. Taylor thought sure there must have been sparks from the impact. She felt Anne's larger tits against her chest. She lifted a leg, moved it between Anne's legs and lay down on her, balancing on elbows and knees over her while their lips sealed, opened and their tongues danced together. Taylor twisted her head to fit her lips more exactly to her sister's mouth. Anne moaned into her mouth. Anne arched her ass and Taylor felt Anne's pussy kiss her thigh with a wet kiss. Anne was alive with her liquid response. Taylor clasped Anne's head in her hands and kissed her harder, pressing her back into the pillow.

The sound of a closing door electrified them both. They rolled apart and in two quick instants, they were dressed and sitting on the bed. Their mother's foot steps went first to Anne's door and then approached Taylor's.

Taylor quickly turned on her bedside light and she and Anne sat cross legged on the bed so when Tara Dillon opened the door, that was what she saw, her two daughters sitting on the bed.

"What are you two doing?" Tara Dillon asked softly.

"Just talking mom. You know, school stuff. We have a party on Friday. Can I use your car?" Taylor said, concentrating to keep the warble out of her voice.

"Both of you going?"

Anne looked back from staring at their mother to staring at Taylor. Taylor nodded.

"Yep. We're both going."

Tara nodded, her face betraying a little of her satisfaction at seeing her daughters finally getting along.

"Okay but right now, get to sleep. School tomorrow. Come on, Anne, back to bed."

After they were gone, Taylor lay back in her bed.

"Buddha bakes breakfast, how does she do that? How does she know?" She thought. Her last thought before she went to sleep was the first one that greeted her when she woke.

"Jealous." She thought. "My mom's jealous!"