A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor struggled to her feet, leaving the couple copulating alone. She looked around and found no one was left in the studio and beyond that, the showers were empty too. She showered and changed alone. Everyone else was gone. She wondered how she was getting home and was about to call her mother when she remembered she needed to go see Mr. G. That seemed strange but after this strange day, it barely caused a ripple in her mind. She trudged through the empty school to the office. The outer light was on. She tapped on Mr. G's door and his voice called "come in" from the interior. She turned the knob and pushed it open. The first thing she saw was the blond splendor of Miss Cummings. Again, odd, but again, not competitive with the oddness of her entire day.

"Shut the door, Taylor." Mr. G said softly. "Thank you for coming."

She turned to make sure the door was closed. She had the thought that she'd end up fucking Mr. G and Miss Cummings, the perfect ending to a perfectly fucked up day. She was too tired even to argue. It all caught up with her on the walk to the office. She reached around and unzipped her dress.

"Taylor, what are you doing?"

"You're going to fuck me, right? I was going to take off my clothing so you can fuck any hole you want. I am too exhausted to argue. Go ahead. Use me some more." She didn't know who or what was speaking but it sounded like her voice. The buzz inside her cunt was very intimate and personal. Physically tired, she remained sexually aroused.

She felt a hand on her hands and it moved them away from her zipper and zipped her up. Miss Cummings turned her around and hugged her gently.

"Listen to him, Taylor. We just want to help. You, you are in trouble and we'll help you if you let us. Honest." She turned to look at Mr. G. "I'll go now, like we discussed. Good luck, Gordon." She eased around Taylor and out the door.

"So, Taylor. Have you had enough?"

She stared at the Vice Principle, confused. The exhaustion sloughed off her shoulders. Her natural physical prowess, her conditioning and training rescued her from the mind-numbed lassitude. She felt aroused by his mere presence. She was aware it was nearly dark outside and that they were alone, in his office, in the surely empty school. Her mind cleared. She felt it, the challenge in his question and Taylor Dillon always rose to a challenge. It was her best trait and her curse for she could be easily trapped once someone understood this about her.

"Enough what?" She asked, not doubting the answer but wanting to hear it clearly from the man. She regarded him and only saw him as Ky sure did, attractive, sexy, unattainable. Ky loved having what was unattainable but always she had to show it off, to flaunt it, or there was no thrill in it for her. So the truly unattainable eluded her because of her lack of self-control.

"Sex." Mr. G said softly. "Have you been fucked enough that you are willing to listen to me?"

Taylor blinked her eyes. Fucked? Did he really say that? Then she had a strange experience, as though she were back to being a virgin and was considering what she'd done the last few weeks, considering it as if she were still virgin pussy. She felt the sensations that had roared through her body again and they seemed bright and new, sordid and humiliating, filled with attraction and mortification.

"No." She said the word, intending to deny his accusation that she'd been fucking in school but didn't manage to construct the denial properly and ended up answering his question honestly. There is nothing so persuasive as accidental honesty.

"Good. You're facing the truth. How many men did you have sex with today?"

Taylor shrugged dismissively as though it was unimportant.

"No. You don't get off that easy."

Taylor smiled. It seemed like in fact, she did get off that easy! If he put fingers inside her now, she'd probably tremble and climax in moments. The thought sent a jolt of sexual energy through her otherwise exhausted body. The virgin mind from so long ago felt the disjunction, the contradiction of who she'd aspired to be, Queen Taylor, and who she manifestly was now, Slut Taylor, Cunt Taylor, Taylor the aspiring Fuck Toy.

"Tell me, tell me who you have had sex with today."

Taylor cocked her head and tried to think. Then she thought about the question and whether to answer it. She looked at Mr. G and suddenly saw him as just a man, not the master of the little galaxy that was Swanson High, but as a guy, a man with sexual desires and needs and fantasies. Beyond that, however, he was a man who wanted to discuss her sexual life with her. That was different.

"Well, if you must know, Jerry Moffit was first. Then Pavel Alexandrovitch and after that Thor Thorsen. They all did me, er, fucked me during first period."

"Did you orgasm?" Mr. G asked.

Taylor examined the question, again feeling like she was answering for someone else, or it wasn't being addressed to her. It seemed disconnected from her.

"No." She whispered. "They all fucked me and creamed inside me. I felt like a jello salad, a hot jello salad."

"What was next?"

"Justin, Justin Patterson. And yes, I came with him. Often, hard. He fucked me good and I loved it. He can fuck me anytime."

"Next?"

"Doullan O'Maklin. No. He came and went before I got to come."

"Anyone else?"

"Stanford Illes. I came with him. He ate me full of cum and then replaced it with his own. He fucked me in your office, right there on the desk; he ate me until I wanted to scream. Then, just a while ago, Olson Roberts fucked me and Mrs. Dougherty had all the girls sit on my face while he was inside me."

Mr. G raised his eyebrows but didn't reference her face full of pussy.

"So? Have you had enough? You see, I sent them all to you, adults all, even the women who all sat on your face. Mrs. Dougherty sent the minors home. I told them all, if you refused, or fought them off, Miss Cummings would suck them to ecstasy. But you didn't refuse any of them, did you Taylor?"

For a moment, Taylor stared at him.

"You wanted me to resist?"

He nodded, then shrugged.

"We wanted you to decide to stop on your own. You didn't. We don't think you will."

"We?" Taylor asked. "Who's we?"

"Myself and Miss Cummings, of course. Why didn't you stop, Taylor? Why isn't it enough to have sex with one man? Why do you have to have sex with six...?"

"Seven. Today. I'm not counting yesterday." Mr. G nodded somberly.

"We heard about yesterday, Taylor. That's why I arranged for you to spend today having sex. I'll ask you again, why didn't you resist? Why didn't you refuse them?"

Taylor shrugged.

"Because they'd have fucked me anyway. They wouldn't take 'no' as an answer. They wanted me." She almost smiled at that. She felt the little tickle run up both legs and meet at the point where they joined behind her pussy.

"No, Taylor, they didn't desire you. They used you."

Taylor hid the thrill those words gave her. She wanted to hide it from herself as well as the Mr. G but she couldn't. She confronted the truth that being used was as arousing as being wanted. For her, it was the same thing! The idea startled her. It was clear too that being used worked on her the same as being wanted, even in lieu of being wanted, perhaps better than being wanted.

"So?" Taylor responded to Mr. G.

"If someone offers to use you, Taylor, they can. You won't stop them. I could have sent women after you and insisted they go down on you and you'd have opened your knees to them, just because they demanded you let them or they'd have put you between their legs and you'd have done it."

"Tomorrow." Taylor breathed, suddenly face to face with what Ky had arranged for her. She'd be used Friday night and the rest of the weekend for that matter, by men and women, tongue and cock. Nor could she explain how she came to be the bucket of cum for the Adult Club. If Ky discovered she'd disclosed it to Mr. G, there be no more plots to humiliate her and Taylor refused to let that happen. She just stared at him.

"What do you want, Mr. G?"

"I want to help you control your body." He said softly.

"What do you mean?"

"You need someone to help you control your body, someone to give you what you want and deny you what you want, at the same time."

"You're babbling, Mr. G. You can't do both of those things at once."

He smiled, a grim, tight, tense smile that made his thick lips go thin.

"You are a slut, Taylor, a cum sucking slut."

Taylor laughed in his face.

"I can't suck cock, Mr. G. Everyone says I suck at it." She giggled a little at her clumsy pun. He shook his head.

"I mean, you are in the throes of something that will destroy you if you don't have help."

"You want me to stop? Then why send me ten yards of dick? Funny way to stop me from fucking myself to death."

"You will have help. We want to help you but you have to agree to something."

"Agree? What are you talking about?"

"Taylor, you need a master. You have clearly lost your way. You can't go through life fucking anyone and everyone who wants you."

"Why not?" Her mind was dulled by the day, by seeing all the pussies of her friends and dance mates up close. Her pussy was still awash in cum, and some of it was even hers. Then she thought about the black ink entry in her diary. Her chest tightened and she couldn't breathe.

"Because I say you can't. Listen, Taylor, I am going to make you an offer on Monday. Until then, you are on your own. You need a master, someone to tell you when and how and who and when to fuck. Otherwise, you'll become a grease spot in the world and disappear without a trace. I won't have a sex slave unless she agrees. Here is what you need to know, though. We cannot be seen together. If I ever fuck you, it may be in secret or at a time of my choosing but never of yours. A sex slave only has needs, never wants. I'll hand you around when it suits me, arranging for a cunt full of cum for you like today. I want to find what you like, what you're accomplished at, what others want from you. In the end, you serve other peoples' desires.

"To do this, though, you must have a boyfriend. He will also be your master. He will tell you what you need to hear. He should love you, cherish you, want you but, Taylor, he will never really have you because you are mine and...someone else's. I don't know who. You need three masters." Taylor held up a hand.

"Why? Why three masters? That makes no sense. You can only have one master, right? Not three?" Mr. G smiled softly, his face radiant. He want on as if she hadn't interrupted him.

"I'm one. I will master your body. The boyfriend will master your heart. The third will master your mind. You pick the second and the third should appear pretty clearly. If it hasn't already. If you want to be lesbian, pick a female mistress to own your heart. Otherwise, its a man and he'll have to see you sucked and fucked as I wish. I'll try to protect you from yourself but I may not be able to. I'll try. On Monday, I'll ask you if you wish to commit your body to my use and I assure you, you'll be used at every turn, any moment, by anyone and everyone you could possibly imagine. I'll arrange for you to have more sex than you could ever have on your own. For now, you have time to consider the choice. Come along, I'll drive you home."

The drive home was a blur. The day was over and Taylor felt it as aches in her body she thought she should have felt yesterday. It had all caught up with her. They stopped a ways down the street from her house, parked in the lee of an old willow that was just leafing out. It cast a large shadow over the car. Taylor started to get out of the car but Mr. G's hand stopped her from turning her back towards him.

"Taylor, I want to own you. You need a master. You need someone to use you sexually, for his own ends but also for yours. Your appetite for sex has grown and it won't shrink back to how it was. This is a permanent thing. You are this thing, a sexual thing to be used for other people's pleasure. You have a choice before you. I give you a simpler one as practice, perhaps your last true choice sexually. Kiss me, or suck my cock."

For a long time, Taylor sat, his hand clutching her chin, staring at him in the gloom. She couldn't quite process what was happening. It was like she was a beginner learning Chinese and Mr. G was speaking Mandarin and she just couldn't process what he was saying fast enough to understand. Finally, his hand pulled her forward and his masculine lips touched hers.

"Ugh, oh fuck, you smell like cum! Here, suck my cock. I'll come fast. See if you can swallow it."

Her head was pulled by the hair into his lap. She lay her cheek against the bulge in his pants but after a moment he shook her head by the hair.

"Taylor, suck my cock."

She fought the lethargy and opened his pants, belt, button, zipper and pushed his underwear down to expose his cock. It was reasonably large, not too large, not large enough to stretch her but it would hit all the sides when she got it inside her. She couldn't see it clearly but it felt strange, oddly shaped with contours that defied her experience. She grunted in the dark, bent the cock down to her lips and sucked on the end.

"Stroke me and I'll come. I am so ready to shoot. Swallow what you can."

She lifted her head a little and took another couple rough, odd inches into her mouth. She sucked. Her hand moved on his shaft and she felt it, the great surge of energy in his body and then it traveled up and out to his cock and her hand. His cock pulsed and cum spewed into her mouth. She swallowed but more cum fountained and soon it was dribbling out of her mouth, down onto her hand. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, ignoring the dank taste and the slick feel. Her mouth bubbled with cum.

"God, you don't know a thing about sucking cock. I'll teach you. I promise, when I'm done, you'll be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

She sat up. She pulled her jacket around her and got out of the car, exhaustion clinging to her. She lugged her back pack towards the door of her house. Her mother was on the phone and so didn't do anything but wave at her as she breezed through the house. Even Taylor could smell the trailing aroma wafting in her wake, leaving a dank trail of cum odor behind her. She scampered up and went into the shower. She didn't even take off her clothing. She sat in the shower letting it flood her senses until she couldn't smell cum anymore, hers or anyone else's. She sat in the shower, her back against the wall trying to imagine having a master, a true master who'd control her body and give her away, handing her off to various people. She thought about this weekend, Ky offering to use her as initiation for anyone who wished to join the Adult Club. She had no idea how that fit with Mr. G's offer.

Sex slave.

The words clung to the tendrils of her mind. She couldn't make them makes sense. She had no idea what it meant, how it would integrate into her life in middle America. She was a suburban girl and her body vibrated with the echoes of the sexual use she'd endured that day. She waited for the wrenching guilt, the luscious shame, the horror at her own fate but none of that developed. Instead, she groaned with passion, her body longing to be used the more and lust for a weekend of nothing but sexual consumption.

Taylor couldn't recognize herself but in that lack, she simply had little or no will to resist. The lust between her legs under her ribs, tingling on the curve of her lips conspired against her and she spent her waking time trying to imagine how Mr. G could ever own her. She slept like the dead. No dreams, no disturbing eruptions, no quaking orgasms while she was half asleep. She woke disappointed. She stared at where she'd hid her diary and wondered if she should look at it to see what it had to say about Mr. G, if anything. After twenty minutes, she dug it out and was reading over the last entry when her mother knocked on the door. Tara opened thee door.

"Oh, you're up. I understand you're spending the weekend at Ky's?"

Taylor looked up from her diary, her body quivering with the black ink words.

"Yeah, all weekend. How did you know?"

"Were you going to tell me? Ky called to make sure you remembered to bring what she told you to bring, whatever that was."

"Oh. Right. No problem." Taylor had no idea what that could possibly be. Her twat, maybe. They needed that for the initiation.

"Just be sure you have your homework done." Tara Dillon closed the door and Taylor was alone for a few minutes. She got up and got ready to go to school.

The drive was uneventful but her mind remained firmly on the coming weekend.

She reported to her first period class but an eighteen year old was there from the office. Glen Ackers led her out into the hall but Ky was right behind them. She didn't even ask for permission to walk out of class and Mrs. Adleson didn't bother to make an issue of it.

"Oh no, you don't!" Ky growled, grabbing Taylor's arm. "You need to be fresh tonight. Not fucked out. I don't know what you are thinking, Taylor but it won't work. You can't get out of being the initiation cunt this weekend and we both know why. So no fucking today. You, buster, you can come have her tonight, at my house. After seven, make it eight. Taylor Dillon will take anyone who is over eighteen this weekend. So scram. Leave her alone."

Ky put an arm around Taylor and walked her back into the the classroom. Everyone noticed but no one commented. That was her day. Guys constantly tried to direct her into some dark corner or empty room and Ky was right there, shooing them away. At first, Taylor felt appreciation, but as the day wore on and Ky continually berated the guys for trying to skip the initiation and have a piece of Taylor Pie before it was time, it began to rankle. It was only the last period of that day that Taylor finally faced the truth. Ky was robbing her of another day of sex and it pissed her off. Taylor couldn't argue and dared not complain, lest her reasons come clear to Ky. That could prove disastrous, from the perspective of Taylor the school slut.

It was strange, walking through school, feeling people stare at her, at her body and knowing that they knew she could be had for a nickle and a nibble. She strutted, proud and haughty as before but now with a hyper-sexual sheen on the experience. When she looked at the guys, they didn't meet her eyes, rather looking everywhere but at her. Her body tingled when she found their eyes dipping down below her dress at her bare legs. She swore she could feel them imagining her pussy, pictured as it had been that week with cum bubbling out of it like bits of ground pearl. With the constant nudging and handling of her body and Ky's snarling interference, all she thought about all day was having sex. Her body sang with the teasing nature of her day, always feeling a hand on her ass, dipping to slip under her skirt and up between her legs before Ky swooped in and raged at them to unhand Queen Taylor. It became a game between Ky and the adults at the school, their hands sought out Taylor at every opportunity, pawing her, mauling her, handling her like she was what she was, a piece of meat. She felt it, the descent into the ditch, she slowly became an object.

Even women touched her, rubbing against her and cupping her ass. The first time it happened between third and fourth period, it was Nicole whose hand found its way up between her legs. Ky, not suspecting her charge had converted over into bait for cunt and cock both, scanned the flow of people around them in the hall all the while Nicole's hand cupped Taylor's pussy and massaged it. Taylor felt the moment her body gave forth. She felt Nicole flinch and then withdraw her hand. Had Nicole simply drifted away, no one would have known the difference but she insisted on presenting her glistening fingers to Taylor's lips. Ky turned just in time to see Taylor's tongue peek out and taste the sexual dew on Nicole's fingers. Ky knew immediately what had happened and her guard redoubled.

1...34567...12