A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, what about tonight? I want to join the Adult Club. Have you seen to that?"

She hadn't. She'd given it no thought at all but she lied to cover her failure. She didn't exactly fear his retribution, so much as she hated the feeling of failure.

"It's all set. Come around seven. We'll be ready."

He nodded. He stood up and moved close to her. His nose wrinkled.

"You stink." He muttered.

Taylor felt two things, the lurch of his disapproval and the thrill of his disapproval.

"Who is directing you at the moment?"

"Ky, Ky mostly." Taylor whispered.

Mr. G nodded.

"Good. Keep the 'I am a slut' pose going until I am ready to put a collar on your neck and own you. Or perhaps, until someone does. I need to keep training you but so long as Ky is doing that for me, I see no reason to interfere. Go on, and shower for fuck sake. I'll see you tonight."

Taylor found Ky waiting for her and rode with her to her house. The ride was odd but not quiet, not counting Ky insisting on having the windows down so she didn't have to smell Taylor's cum lotion. Nicole was with them, with Ash in the back seat. Ky was strangely silent. Taylor thought about how to broach the issue of initiating long time adults into their little club but decided to spring it on Ky when Mr. G appeared, if he did. The surprise would be delightful and having Ky be forced to watch while Mr. G fucked Taylor would be a wonderful thing in itself. Taylor felt the elation of anticipation.

She was in the shower when Anne arrived with clothes. They weren't what she'd have selected. A half-tee with a short skirt that barely covered her pussy. The breeze from a gnat's sneeze would expose her pussy and pubic hair. Anne provided a pair of high, high spike heels which Taylor hadn't ever seen before. Anne offered to fix her hair and Taylor sat still while Anne did so, feeling every inch a queen. Her sister had never given her so much as a hint of this sort of obsequious attitude so it was new, different and energizing. When Anne finished, even Taylor thought she looked good. She walked out into the buzzing crowd of adults in Ky's living room and had a flash of Ky astride her father, fucking him. The memory made Taylor lightheaded.

Ky was standing at the table, turned and saw her, with Anne trouping along behind and glowered.

She began to call for quiet and when Taylor arrived beside her, Ash who was standing behind the table whistled her loud ref whistle and the place calmed and quieted.

"Welcome to all the new adults to this edition of the Swanson Adult Club. We have some new adults here who want initiated into the club and you know what that means!"

"Fuck 'em!" Many of the adults in the room hollered.

Ky grinned and nodded.

"That's right, they get fucked tonight. Queen Taylor, here, is going to initiate them, aren't you Taylor?" Ky's oily voice made Taylor want to pop her in the eye, or better yet, ask Ky if she was going to fuck Daddy again, but she bit her lip and quelled that impulse. She nodded obsequiously, buttering her bread on all sides.

Ky grinned an evil grin. Taylor shivered.

"The first order of business is who gets to own Slave Taylor next week, Monday morning to Monday morning?" She nodded at Nicole. Nicole opened a sack and drew out a collar and chain and held it up. The group roared. "This, nuts and bolts, is the prize for the winner of the cocksucking contest, which isn't what it sounds like. Whoever has the most marbles gets Taylor next week!"

The room roared.

"So who has more than five of Taylor's marbles?" She raised her hands like she was lifting something. "Stand up. The rest of you sit down."

A dozen or so people were left standing.

"How many of you have more than 10?

A seven sat down.

"How many have more than 20?"

Two sat down.

Ky grinned at Taylor because of who remained standing. One was Tim. One was Grand Anders and the other was Olson Roberts. Olson leered at Taylor, avarice fairly dripping from he lips. She shuddered but at the same time, she felt a sudden pop of moisture between her legs.

"Who has more than 25?" Grand shook his head and sat down. It was down to Tim and Olson. Taylor struggled to decide who was the better option, ignoring the disappointment that Grand was out of the running. Olson scared her but made her pussy wet, just from the furious fear growing in her chest. Tim bored her but she'd be able to endure the week with him with nearly no difficulty. To say she was conflicted was an under statement.

"More than 30?" Ky called.

Olson scowled at Tim, giving him that sour, evil look he wore playing football but Tim didn't look at him, so remained unaffected. He stared at Taylor. Finally Olson cursed under his breath and sat down.

Ky looked at Taylor and smirked.

"I looks like Tim Stanton wins Queen Taylor, I mean slave Taylor for a week!"

"Wait. Wait a minute!" A new voice, but familiar cut through the doughy silence. "I have more than 30 marbles."

Out of a hall cloaked in gloom, strode Mr. Gloustershire. He held up a cloth back and rattled it.

"I have 32 of Taylor's marbles." He looked at Taylor and grinned. Taylor felt her heart stop and then a shock zapped it back into motion. Could it be? Would Mr. G really be the one to own her?

Ky looked terribly confused. Her face had her "what the fuck?" look on it. Mr. G strode up to the table where they stood.

"I know I haven't been initiated, Miss Carter but I aim to be a duly initiated member of the Swanson High Adult Club when we're done tonight. Besides, it's time you let a true adult into the club, one who can bring Mrs. Cummings along with him. I mean that."

"No. You can't participate if you aren't initiated." She said, not looking at Mr. G. Her face had colored and gone splotchy like when she gets embarrassed but is angry at the same time, the redder she was, the angrier she was. She swung around and glared at Taylor daring her to object. Clearly she had planned for Tim to own her, a humiliation in its own right. What Taylor couldn't tell was if Ky had actually colluded or merely thought she knew the outcome. No way Ky would sit by and let Mr. G take ownership of her.

"I don't think that's right..." Mr. G started.

"This is for initiated adults only." Ky snarled but then cringed backwards. If she'd been a puppy, she'd have laid her ears down on her head and put her face on her hands on the floor.

"I think you should ask Taylor, she's the Queen, after all." Mr. G said, using his hyper-reasonable voice.

"Shit." Ky growled. She looked at Taylor, murder in her eyes. Taylor grunted under her fierce eyes, but her pussy bubbled and popped, moisture oozed out of her. She was about to fuck Mr. G and be his slave. Little did they know that her slavehood would not expire after a week! She'd be his forever! The thought gave Taylor a huge jolt and she felt like iron butterflies crowded her stomach.

Suddenly everyone was staring at Taylor. For the first time in her life, she froze on stage. She never did that but her mind was focused on her Master, on Mr. G and his dark eyes locked on to her. Her pussy bubbled and boiled. Her panties became sopped in an instant. If she moved too fast, the flood would burst through and trickle down her legs.

"It doesn't matter." A voice said.

"What?" Ky asked, whirling around, looking for the owner of the voice.

"I said, it doesn't matter because I have 36 marbles. I win." It was Tim Stanton.

Mr. G's face paled a little but then he looked at Tim and nodded. He dropped his bag of marbles on the table and turned away.

"We have to count them." Ky said suddenly. Mr. G hesitated and turned back.

"If you don't want me to join, Ky, just say so." He rasped.

"No, I do but...but Taylor, she, she...isn't going to initiate anyone tonight."

"Oh? Why not?"

Ky turned to look at Taylor, " Because one of them is her sister and so she can't initiate her own sister for fuck sake." Then she looked around. "Right?" There was a fair number of quizzical looks, a couple embarrassed looks but most understood the objection. The Larson girls looked positively blase both looking of in odd directions, at the ceiling or out a window. The silence was uncomfortable and suddenly people began mumbling to each other but no one moved.

Ky got distracted counting marbles. When she was finished, while everyone else talked and watched, she hollered for silence.

Taylor stood alone, ignored, except for Tim. Ky kept shuffling marbles until Mr. G moved to her, put an arm around her shoulders and began to whisper into her ear. Since no one was bothering Taylor, she watched them in truth as much to avoid looking at Tim Stranton who was surely going to own her for a week, which Taylor could barely stomach. It wasn't that she hated Tim or he repulsed her, it was that she felt nearly nothing for him. She was indifferent and the indifference gave her the willies. She wanted to feel...the thought appeared in her mind but she gagged on it, like an over-large cock in her throat. She wanted to ponder it but Ky and Mr. G were done huddling at the table deciding her fate. There was one moment that surely no one else noticed, no one but Taylor, when Mr. G had turned to scan the room, his eyes calm, at ease in the seething wash of emotions and excitement that roiled in the room. Everyone seemed a little uneasy with him there, a true authority figure who could command them, so they sat or stood placidly, more quiescent than in real life. They were waiting on him to decide what they could and couldn't do. Ky looked up at him, his hand lay on the small of her back. She leaned in to him, so very slightly had Taylor not been staring right at Ky, she would have missed it. Ky's face took on a beatific look of pure joy, of pure bliss, of something that Taylor could only call love and it took her breath away. Taylor had never felt that for anyone or anything.

Suddenly, she was enraged, furious, mutely censorious and frustrated by that and then everything about that moment. Ky had something Taylor could only dream about, the ability to love. True, when Ky loved and crashed face first into the bitter disappointment that one-sided love brings, her reactions was devastating and the objects of her quiet, cold fury were often innocent or at least ignorant of their crimes so her ineluctable punishment had no redeeming value, establishing no cause and effect connection that ennobled or enlightened or in any way transformed her victims, it was just blind viciousness and everyone knew to remain out of arms reach or beyond her attention at times when it was the worst. Ky's fury with the world was caused by disappointment, Taylor understood that in a flashing, wrenching moment because it put her face to face with her own cold violence. Her fury had sound but was slashing and damaging and people were scared of her because she felt contempt! Ky had hope and only hope yields disappointment. Taylor felt contempt and that was her stock in trade, her chosen profession and contempt for others was never disappointed because it is easy to live down to contemptuous expectations. Taylor's difficulty was that her habit of contempt had been turned on herself and she ignored every other external validation. All she understood from anyone else, the only time she recognized what they offered her was when they displayed contempt for her.

The moment stretched, like time had slowed. Ky didn't have contempt for Taylor, her slicing revenge was the convulsions of a wounded animal caught in the throes of dying hope and rampaging disappointment. It wasn't losing in a competition with Taylor that made her pour vain vituperations on Taylor's head. It was the mindless pain caused by the death of this or that specific hope. Taylor bowed her head. She wasn't competing with Ky for anything because Ky wanted something Taylor had never had, hope. Ky strained to keep it when she found it, to protect and covet it. In that terrible moment, Taylor realized she had nothing to hope for, all she had was a desperate desire to feel good right now. There was no city on the hill. The realization emptied her and she watched Mr. G and Ky whispering together until they looked around the room and called for silence. When the hubbub seeped out of the room, Ky spoke.

"After two recounts, I must announce that Tim Stanton has won the slave Taylor for next week. Now, Tim, you have a choice to make." Ky automatically looked at Mr. G who nodded slightly. Ky fairly glowed, glanced at Taylor then continued. "Tim, we have options for you. You can take Queen Taylor as your slave right now and have her for just two days, or you can have her for ten days, but we fuck her until then." Mr. G leaned over and whispered into Ky's ear for a moment and she listened, her face glowing with delight, surely from the hot breath in her ear. She listened, nodded and then mouthed 'OK'. "The Adult Club fucks Taylor all weekend, again, and then you can have what's left, for two weeks."

"Not ten days?" Tim whispered, his voice rasping like he'd gone without water in the desert for three days.

"No, no, two weeks." Ky said. She twisted around to glare at Taylor. "On your knees, Queen Taylor." Ky said, her voice dripping with glee. "You are now 'Slave Taylor'. Either you go with Tim Stanton now, or you become cunt and mouth to us all tonight and all weekend...well, most of it. My parents will be home Sunday morning." Ky looked over at Mr. G.

For a moment, Taylor felt it, hope, the vain and flaccid hope that Mr. G would save her, deny Ky this triumphant moment. He didn't eve look at her but continued to scan the room, measuring, analyzing. Taylor's hope deflated then vanished altogether.

"Slave Taylor!" Ky growled, her voice as rough as a cross-cut saw. "On your knees, bitch."

Taylor felt her knees weaken. A thought flitted across the surface of her mind, that she could counter Ky's assault, resist it utterly, crush her, destroy her in front of everyone. Instead, she sank to her knees. It wasn't mercy that dropped her to her knees, it was lust. Her mouth fairly itched. Her pussy boiled. Even her nipples tingled an sent jolts of erotic sensation through her body. The tension in the room as Taylor settled onto her knees. She looked up and found Mr. G staring at her. He met her eyes and gave her the slightest of smiles and a nod. The feeling sent shivers up Taylor's spine and the very idea of his smallest approval made her chest hurt. She bowed her head then looked up, not wanting to miss the moment by closing her eyes.

Taylor sat on her knees, staring up at the sea of faces around her. She looked at Mr. G again but he did nothing to acknowledge her, his eyes shifted to some distance without fixing on anything. Ky turned her fiery eyes to Tim. She gestured at Taylor sitting on her knees near the table.

"You choose, Tim. You get a fucked out Taylor on Monday but for two weeks or you take her pristine and empty right now but only for two days." Ky chuckled, sounding masculine and maniacal. "Well, not exactly pristine, is she? More like well-used." Ky shook her head. "No, educated, well-trained more like...you know what I mean. Do you want two weeks of this flea-bitten cum sack or do you want two days of her unused and as you see her now?"

A murmur went through the crowd like the first soft wind a harbinger of a coming raging storm. Time didn't move. His eyes twitched back and forth but finally he looked down at Taylor. They pleaded with her, filled with something that made her cringe, something that made her dislike him. It was the same something that had made her constantly ignore his obvious infatuation with her, or fixation. She hated, hated that quivering look of neediness that made Time Stanton seem weak to her. This second realization struck her so hard she nearly missed Tim's response.

"Two weeks." He whispered.

It was like the room held its breath for complex reasons. Taylor, for her part, was distracted by her own mind. She was jealous of Tim Stanton! Not of his neediness, she hated that but she hated it because she recognized it. It was her neediness, her desperate longing she hated in Tim, the same thing, but in a man. She cringed around the thought, the idea that she was just as needy as Tim Stanton, whom everyone, herself included and likely Tim himself, considered "weak". She was jealous of him, however, because he had found a way to be himself and not rage and crack and storm at his very weakness. He accepted it and lived with it, finding no reason not to pine for Taylor out of the midst of his weakness even though surely he understood that earned only her contempt. He simply didn't care. He wanted what he wanted and in that, he was strangely superior to her. And that realization left Taylor with a staggering thought.

What did she want?

The world sped up again, yanking her back from the swirl of her enlightenment into the accelerating events occurring over her head, events that almost exclusively concerned her and her eventual fate.

"Tim, I'm sorry, but I didn't hear what you said." Ky said, her voice chiding with the melody and mocking with the harmony of her voice. The silence that followed was so profound, Taylor held her breath. It seemed like everyone else was too. Tim didn't speak until a car horn far beyond the walls of the house spiked the moment and killed the silence.

He nodded his head.

"Timmy, what does that mean? You can't just nod your head."

"I want her for two weeks." Tim said, his voice warbling, sounding like the soft lush bubbling of a mountain stream in a wet, foggy morning. "I want Taylor as my slave, for two weeks."

Taylor immediately looked to Mr G who was smiling primly, nodding. The look of satisfaction on Mr. G's face confused Taylor so much and so deeply that she nearly missed the next part of Ky's declaration to the Adult Club.

"Mr. G has a suggest..." Ky began but then looked at Mr. G who was shaking his head. Ky bowed her head, cleared her throat and began again.

"I have decided that Mr. G is going to be part of the Adult Club. To that end, he is going to help us initiate not only him into the Club but the other candidates. This solves the problem of how to deal with Anne Dillon." Here Ky smiled sweetly and looked down at Taylor, still sitting on her knees like a cheerleader at a basketball game, except she was wet between her legs. Ky clearly believed that she was helping Taylor out. Taylor was repulsed by the idea that Ky would ever try to accommodate her! Ky continued.

"Mr G will initiate the three candidates tonight, for our enjoyment. First, will be Anne Dillon."

"No!" Taylor screamed. She was on her feet like her legs were springs released. "No, goddammit, no!" She shouted, her whole body vibrating with fury. Her mind was not utterly overcome and stopped her from explaining her outburst, fortunately. It left the reason for her fury to be debated and discussed. No one guessed the true reason, the presumption that she'd have sex with her own sister...while everyone watched was being denied her and Taylor fought the denial with all her being. She'd gone to sleep last night with the sure belief that her sister would be forced to go down on her while all the Adults watched. Anne would become her subject and the Holly Golightly indifference Anne exhibited to all of Taylor's virtues and strengths, her inattentive disdain that compounded the slight and the worst and deepest aspect...the echo of their mother's indifference to her eldest daughter was all tied and bound and interlaced with the moment Anne's lips and tongue was to touch Taylor's cuntal maw under the eyes of the Adult Club. That was what Taylor was losing in that moment of angst and anger.

It was this complex snarl of psycho-sexual bonds that both powered Taylor's disappointed outrage and made her utterly inarticulate to express it in any recognizable way. The quizzical haze it caused in the room left even Ky puzzled. The various explanations for Taylor's explosion and then her quivering silence included several that the politer dared not think and the rest dared not hope...Taylor wanted her sister to go down on her. That was one explanation. She wanted Mr. G to fuck her, and not her sister. That was another. She wanted Mr. G to fuck only her and her sister didn't figure into it, that was another. She was furious that Ky was taking the initiation away from her. That was another. Together, the various strands of truth wound up into a tight, strong rope of silence that Taylor had no way of breaking. She had to keep silence despite the raging tempest inside her body, caged in her chest like a crazed lion bereft of its stately menace.