A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Goddammit, Ky, I initiate them!"

Mr. G leaned over and whispered into Ky's ear, his hand on her elbow pulling slightly at it, bespeaking Ky's urge to respond and Mr. G's desire to interrupt that inclination. Ky listened and nodded.

"Okay. Taylor, you cannot be having sex with your sister. It would be unfair to single her out for special treatment so we must suspend your...uh...right of initiation for this evening but this evening only. Since it would be unfair to you to have any existing members of the club take over your duties, Mr. G, in his capacity as an authority for all of us will step in and do what you should not do. That way, there is no slight to you but also, no one gains an advantage over you..." here Ky swallowed. Mr. G nodded at her strongly when she glanced at him. She mimicked the nod. "...even me." She finished. "So he will initiate your sister, Anne and the Larson twins..."

"Goddammit, we have names. We're not a single unit. I'm Connie and she's Collette!"

For a moment, the room was again silent, eerily still. Ky finally nodded.

"Mr. G will fuck your sister Anne, Connie and Collette Larson but then, it will be you the rest of the weekend, just like last weekend. Well, actually, just until Saturday night. My parents return on Sunday, so you'll be fucked about a third less." Ky smiled then, her most superior, conceited, contemptuous smile. Taylor raged inside and it escaped her lips despite the numb feeling of utter defeat that suffused her.

"No, goddammit, I'm the Queen! I'm Queen Taylor!" Taylor felt the bile in her belly, the swell of fury, the disjointing rage that left her unminded and shredded, her identity in tatters. Mr G was going to fuck her in front of everyone! As though Ky read her mind, Ky looked around and smiled her smarmy smile.

"It would be rude of us to welcome the first long time adult into our club by making him fuck the Frankencunt, don't you think?"

There were nods all around, male and female.

"And, new adults, I do not come empty handed. I will bring Miss Cummings into the club and we'll devise a very special initiation for her as the first long time adult female initiate..." If he was going to say more, it was lost in the roar of male voices in full acclamation. The women however did not seem quite as thrilled, except perhaps the avowed lesbians who had joined and were as raucous as the males, joining them for perhaps the first time in something.

Taylor's innate sense of theater kept her still and quiet until the roar of acclamation ebbed. Into the spattering lee of the surprised crowd's response to Mr. G's surprise announcement, Taylor launched herself, physically and literally at Ky. It happened in slow motion, it seemed to Taylor and she felt that she was not in control of her actions. Somehow, she had the luscious feeling that Mr. G had arranged the entire event just for her, but her duty to him was to fight it with all her might. A projection perhaps but either way, it ended up fitting the moment perfectly.

Mr. G intercepted Taylor before she reached Ky. Taylor spluttered and raved but he held her fast.

"Some of you fellows grab this little hellion and hold her until I get back!" He said calmly. "She needs to be restrained and since she's going to be group fucked again this weekend, we just as well prepare her." He smiled an unctuous smile and, when Billy and Lance and Cam took hold of Taylor, he gestured to the table where she'd been fucked last weekend. "Put her there. I'll be right back."

What followed was for Taylor a boiling of emotions laced with physical exertion. She worked herself up into a restrained frenzy, not her restraint, the guys provided the restraint, she provided the frenzy. She cried like a wild animal, hissing and spitting and screaming, never rising to language that should have been possible with her opposable thumbs. They lifted her struggling straining body up and laid her on the table and then held her spread eagled there. The room was still and aghast as many would be in the presence of such raw primal energy. Taylor exhausted herself fighting the hands holding her but could not escape. Grand joined them and between the four of them, they held her securely and nothing she could do broke their hold on her. The helplessness boiled in her and aroused her and that only fueled the frenzy the more. She felt the swamp waters rise in her pussy even before Mr. G arrived.

"Strip her." He said immediately up his return.

The first moment was horrible for Taylor because someone, she didn't see who it was because her eyes were clinched close by her final titanic attempt to free herself. Someone flipped up her skirt and exposed her cunt. A ripple of sound went through room and someone's voice put words to the lurid notes of that chord from the crowd.

"My god, she's gushing!" The voice announced the truth. Taylor was wet beyond belief.

Her struggles stopped so suddenly her captors were caught by surprise and had she wished, she might have broken free...but to what end? She opened her eyes. Mr. G gazed down at her, his eyes cool as polar winds. Taylor was panting, sweating. He looked over her and then looked at Ky with a wry little smile.

"Do you have sponges? A big body sponge like you use in the bath?" He asked. Ky nodded. "Good, get that and run a bucket full of warm water. You need to give her a sponge bath before I tie her up to be fucked." Ky scuttled off. Mr. G looked at Taylor. When he smiled, Taylor relaxed. She wanted to sing! Ky was going to give her a sponge bath and Ky had no idea how foolish she was going to look. The elegance of the reduction of Ky to a nursemaid took Taylor's breath away.

"Master!" She breathed, suddenly understanding in a new but still small measure what that word was going to mean to her. No one heard her.

"Taylor, we're going to strip you, like slaves undress a queen. Be still. Ky will be here soon and then I'll tie you for your weekend."

Taylor nodded, breathless with anticipation and...was it love she felt when she felt Mr. G's eyes on her, unblinking and fixed? Adoration, at least, but something else, something that compelled Taylor to obey. "My COMPULSION." She whispered but nodded too. Mr. G responded with a curt nod.

The hands relaxed and then in a curious ballet of coordinated cooperation, stripped her naked. Two guys appeared with the futon from the previous week. Hands lifted Taylor aloft and the futon was fixed in place on the table, giving her some comfort. They laid her down and waited Ky's returned.

Ky reappeared with a bucket of perfectly warmed water and a large impossibly soft sponge. While everyone watched with bated breath and sighs, Ky washed Taylor from toe to head. First, she put a double layer of towels under her and then proceeded to swab Taylor's quivering body from end to end. She lifted each leg and cleaned it thoroughly, then polished her pussy, matting the hair down and then ruffling it back into a fine bush above her mewling pussy. It wasn't until Ky sponged her tits off that Taylor smelled the perfume in the water. Ky lifted each arm and cleaned it, then rubbed her armpits thoroughly. She even used a different sponge on her face, wiping away the curdled sweat from her brow and forehead then patting her dry with a plush, soft towel.

Taylor helped Ky roll her over onto her back. Ky did the backs of her legs, then her ass and back in short order. Taylor felt incandescent, her body vibrated with the sensation of the sponge on her skin but the electric contact of Ky's long finger nails, painted electric blue put texture and zap to the experience. The fact that it was Ky attending her topped off the experience as one of the most erotic of her life and the audience pushed it into the realm of fantasies made real and dreams come true.

At one point, during Ky's uncharacteristically loving treatment of her body, quivering with this unexpected pleasure, Taylor felt Ky lay her hand on her rump. For a moment, it felt like a casual thing, like Ky was looking elsewhere, her attention diverted and her hand found some random place to wait to be needed again but that was untrue. A moment later, Taylor felt Ky's finger sink between the lean cheeks of her ass and probe further. When the hard tip of her fingernail touched Taylor's pussy, she twitched. Her next response astonished her for suddenly she felt a longing up in her chest, a twined desire to have Ky push her finger into her cunt. She felt her ass lift just a slight bit. The air around her changed, as though something occurred she didn't see but felt with every pore of her skin.

Ky's finger found her entrance and pushed into her. The sound that single finger made, pushing into her wanton body seemed unbearably loud, like the sound a large but dead fish makes when it drops off the table onto the floor. The sound distracted Taylor for a moment but then she felt the sharp penetration, the fingernail seemed to precede the finger like a herald before the King. Her hips tightened, her ass rose, the finger sank deep into her body. She tensed and sensation shot through her.

Taylor moaned.

The room was dead still now, like she was alone and she kept her eyes closed, not daring to look now. She felt the humiliation of her body responding to Ky's finger inside her pussy. Her response was on display for all to see. The erotic feeling of Ky's finger inside her set off sensations that overwhelmed her instinctive revulsion and she surrendered immediately to the pleasure that humiliating penetration afforded her. Then the finger left her, empty and longing for me. She opened her eyes when she heard smacking lips and then Ky grunting.

"Nasty. The cunt tastes nasty!"

The room groaned.

Ky resumed her ministrations, toweling Taylor's body off with gentle but thorough pats until her skin was all dry and warmed by the attention. It was very like the gaze of the room heated her skin. Taylor luxuriated in it.

When she was washed, perfumed, dried and laying on her back once more, Mr. G began to tie her. She ended up with her ankles bound to her thighs so her legs became chicken wings that flapped open and closed. He also tied her hands to her sides, with lines that ran also to her ankles so her struggles pulled at her no matter what she did. She wasn't locked into position but she had no way to escape either. The soft rope had a little give in it but no contraction so it held its position and didn't bind, unless she strained. The end result was Taylor was tied and completely helpless on the table. Her legs tended to flop open gapping her pussy, which she felt as a puff of cool air that zapped her with erotic thrills. She finally just let her legs loll open, exposing her to the entire room. When he was done, Mr. G propped up her head. He kissed her on the forehead and then moved his incredibly hot lips down to her ear. His words whispered into her ear made her whole body sing and tingle. Her hips arched as he spoke to her.

"You are going to watch me fuck your sister, Taylor. I will fuck your mother, too. You are mine. All that is yours is mine. I am your master. Anne, Tara, you, I will have you all. I own you but I only own your body. Tim is going to be your Master too. He will own your heart. He loves you and I order you to love him. When the two weeks are over, you are ordered to have him as your boyfriend. He will be your owner in the eyes of the world. I will be your Master in your heart. He will hold your heart, you must devote yourself to his happiness but you are mine. Make no mistake. Tim will live with you being fucked by others and I will arrange that with him. You obey your Masters, that is all you focus on. There will be another, another who will own you. When that owner appears, you will know it. Surrender then too.

"Taylor, I have arranged for you to be fucked, again. You may go numb and feel nothing but..."

"Master," she whispered and Taylor felt the word like a blanket of sexual sensation coating her body. "I won't." She managed just those two words. The sudden clinching of Mr. G's face told her he misunderstood. "Go numb...go numb!" She cried out, making the words loud enough for most to hear, which only added to their confusion. Clearly Mr. G's presence confused the students and their willingness to claim their adulthood. This lurid private exchange confused them more.

"What do you mean, Taylor?" Mr. G asked, suddenly focused.

"I didn't go numb last week. I felt it, all. All of it. I orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed and I lost count and control! I don't go numb." She didn't know if she was pleading for something, confessing or bragging. All Taylor knew was that she wanted Mr. G to know that about her.

Mr. G went still.

"Really? Are you sure?" He whispered, his hot lips still close to her ear. His breath scorched her, setting her mind afire. "When I referred to you as a sex machine, I thought I was using overstatement, hyperbole. I didn't think you could be roundly used and not..." His stuttered to a stop.

"Yes, Master. I don't go numb. I mean, they didn't fuck me continually, I was eaten in between. But I felt it all the time, the whole time." Master...the word flashed and vibrated in her mind but she dared not speak it aloud. She understood that this was a silent alliance, that Mr. G wished to keep their relationship a secret, why Taylor neither imagined nor cared. It was what he wanted and what he wanted, she'd do! The devotion struggled for expression, had she not been tied, she'd have grabbed him and kissed him with all her might and devastated them both. That gave rise to an elation she could never have imagined before that moment. She was thankful to be tied and helpless on the table. Being naked in front of a crowd of her peers was a lurid and luscious bonus. Finally, she was prevented from the over-exuberant response to success that often blighted it for her. She was restrained and her Master restrained her.

Mr. G moved his mouth from her ear to her mouth. He kissed her, like a lover would while his cock is planted deep inside her, a coiled tight and rapacious kiss that made Taylor want to scream with elation. The world condensed into the feel of his rough beard sandpapering her nose and cheek while his lips sealed against hers and his tongue strode through her lips and into her mouth like an arrogant aristocrat. Then equally suddenly, he was gone, back to her ear.

"I made Ky give Tim two weeks. If he'd have taken the two days, he'd not have gotten you but he has demonstrated that he'll trade time for control of your body, preferring time and leaving me to possess that luscious control you so crave. He believes, perhaps rightly that if he remains at your side, even while you fuck a dozen other men, in the end, you will sleep on his shoulder. You will. I tell you, I command you to fall in love with him."

Taylor's mind jumped. Can someone be commanded to fall in love? Does that make any sense? I jumped again at his next words because he seemed to have read her mind.

"You can. He loves you and love can breed love. He will forgive you everything, if you let him, if you love him in return, he will surrender to your every request. You have two weeks, Taylor. At the end, he must proclaim that he has won your heart. You must love him. You will become a couple and that will end your open door policy to sex at school. But you must remain mine, your body just remain my property. That will also mean that the second week will be the week your ass is opened for use. You are just three holes, Taylor but if you can fuck twenty men and feel each one...my god, girl, you are a paragon of sex, a pearl of lust and I shall use you as you are intended to be used. I will find that perfect purpose you have long sought and in the end, you will be complete. I promise."

His voice faded, his hot breath departed and he was gone. Taylor opened her eyes. The ceiling above her looked curiously unreal to her, like she'd been transported to some place far away. Mr. G's voice ripped her out of her reverie. His word reverberated in her mind but they were so profound, so overpowering that she barely had the ability to comprehend their literal meaning much less intuit their implications for her.

"Last week I understand you fucked Queen Taylor...and ate her to orgasm all weekend. This weekend, Taylor's mouth will be added to the menu. Take her, use her, fuck her cunt and mouth. I will begin with her sister. Anne? Can you come forward?"

Taylor turned her head and watched her dainty sister step up to where Mr. G stood. Mr G put his hands on Anne's shoulders and turned them so that Taylor could see between them, so with one side of their faces and their expressions.

"Anne, it is your will to join the Adult Club of Swanson High?"

She nodded, her orange red hair ruffling as she did. She glanced at Taylor on the table. Her smile was...quizzical, or perhaps wistful but certainly Taylor saw and felt the pity in her sister's eyes. It had always been that way. Anne was about to get mounted by her Master before all the adult world, the man Taylor most wanted to fuck her and he was about to fuck her sister instead. Taylor squeezed her eyes closed, tight, trying to make them hurt to justify the tear that huddled just there threatening to humiliate her by running down her cheek!

"Please show us your lovely body." Mr. G brought a degree of ceremony and sobriety that the Adult Club had lacked before. Taylor felt it and saw it, she saw that everyone felt it. She watched as her sister unbuttoned the front of her dress. The brilliant white bra cupping her breasts appeared, the pink white skin of her belly, the dimple of her belly button then the black string of her bikini panties, the tuft of dark red hair above her slit and then her pussy itself. The dress gaped around Anne's body.

Taylor stared, along with everyone else.

Mr. G's hand had something in it. His other hand took hold of the bikini string and pulled it away from Anne's body. The snick of a switchblade sounded like a rifle shot in the still room. He looked around with a wry grin.

"I got this from one of you, I expect. Don't take this the wrong way, you still can't bring switchblades to school."

The Swanson Adults laughed and a little of the tension eased but the moment he turned his attention to Anne, it returned, sharp and guy wire tight. He cut the bikini string and pulled the tiny wisp of cloth from between Anne's legs. Anne closed her eyes with a soft moan. Taylor heard it and the replete wealth of her sister's arousal touched Taylor, and aroused her. The memory of her sister's hot breath between her legs rippled through her bound body making her twitch and squirm. That only pulled her legs wider and made her pussy speak into the silence, a loud wet squelch.

Anne's hands were at the bottom of the open dress, she was out of buttons. Mr. G's hands ran up her arms and pushed the shoulders of the dress off of Anne's shoulders. She moved her hands and let her dress, light blue with white embroidered scroll work patterns, flutter down her legs. The audience seemed to sigh.

"God fuck her, already!" A voice cried and the crowd laughed together. Anne blushed.

Mr. G put his hand down between her legs. Anne gasped and then her teeth appeared between her lips, covering her lower lip.

"Uh, uh." Anne grunted. Her eyes fluttering.

Mr. G withdrew his hand from between Anne's legs. He held up two fingers, they glistened.

"She's wet." Mr. G said. "She's ready to be mounted."

Anne closed her eyes then, panting. Mr. G moved his fingers close to Anne's mouth, closer and closer until Anne, surely smelling her own arousal, opened her eyes and flinched back a little. Mr G smiled indulgently and turned towards Taylor. Taylor, watching the sexual exchange going on at about her eye level, seeing her sisters hips sway forward and back as Mr G's fingers entered her, felt as though he were touching her. She vibrated with arousal. Mr. G moved to her and extended his hands to Taylor's lips. For a moment, he smeared Anne's juice on Taylor's lips but then he pressed a slight bit more and Taylor opened her mouth. She sucked his fingers, tasting her sister. The thought ran through her like a startled cat. His fingers went deep into her mouth, Anne's juice foamed on her lips. Then the fingers were gone and Taylor was left licking her chops.