A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim, god, Tim!" She hissed.

"What? What! Is it time?" His voice rattled with both eagerness and fear.

"No, no, not yet. Ah, Tim, did you trade any marbles with any women?" Taylor asked.

He was nodding before his eyes comprehended her question or processed the implications. That a guy as smart as Tim could have overlooked that tiny detail in the discussion of his bargain for marbles seemed inconceivable to her but no one is perfect and each of those imperfections always appeared inconceivable to those that did not share them.

"Oh god, Taylor! What have I done!" He croaked, when the night of his lurid dream dawned on him.

"You're shitting me! Females too?" Taylor whispered.

The bell rang and suddenly the plug in her ass seemed to swell. Taylor felt her body rebel. It seemed intolerable. Not painful exactly, the pain could have been something she could have endured...her training as a dancer and an athlete had taught her to endure pain for the long term gain...but this, this was something different. It was a hook in the core of her soul. It pulled at her, tugging at her, focusing her attention where it ought not to be, in the dirty tunnel of her ass, planting there the first lurid longing to have something living there. The thought bloomed in her and she felt it, the longing became a fully realized thought, a new need and she knew that she wanted it, needed it.

"Cock." She whispered.

"Taylor!" Tim hissed. "God, be quiet!" The girl behind her tittered and the guy in front of her, Justin Patterson turned around, humming in his throat a melodious but highly suggestive tune. The ache in her ass became intolerable. Taylor shifted onto her left buttock, removed the direct pressure on the butt plug eye. The ache changed but did not vanish, or even diminish. Her ass hole throbbed, tensing and clinching without any conscious instruction, pinching around the flange of the plug, trying to expel it but with no success or hope of any success. There was only one solution.

She stood up. Tim looked up at her with a frightened "deer in the headlights" cast in his eyes. She jerked her head at him, feeling imperious and demanding but also curiously small, the plug seemed to suck at her, making her small, tugging her attention into it like a drain. She walked towards the door.

"Miss Dillon, where do you think you are going?" Mr. Parker stared at her.

"To the restroom, Mr. Parker." Taylor whispered, her voice strained by the tension building in her ass. She had to have it removed! Her pussy throbbed too, now and she longed for a cock to enter her. She felt her pussy clinch at the thought and a gout of juice bubbled out of her cunt and ran down her right thigh.

"Why do you need to go to the bathroom, Taylor? Class has only just begun."

Taylor was shocked, unable to think. Tim moved in behind her and one of his soft hands cupped her ass.

"She's not feeling well." Tim offered. "I'll go with her to see that she's okay."

"Where isn't she feeling well?" Mr. Parker persisted. Tim grunted and his hand unconsciously squeezed Taylor's ass, which made her grunt in tune with him.

"She's uh...her...she needs...I must..." Tim's stuttering bothered her. Taylor wanted to make him stop but her ass was burning and aching so that the throbbing seemed to permeate her whole being, dominating her mind even as it captivated her body. When she spoke, it was without thought or intent, driven by the need to be free of the thing in her ass.

"I have a butt plug in my ass and Tim must remove it for me." She said, speaking in a normal voice and looking Mr. Parker right in the eyes. The man smiled broadly. His expression twitched from one of lurid anticipation to somber attention. He called out the names of all the non-adults in the class and sent them to the library. They trudged past Taylor like they were off to their own executions. When they were gone and the room was only adults, he pointed to his desk.

"Assume the position, Miss Dillon." His hands fumbled with his pants until his cock appeared, hard and red and ready to penetrate her. The flare helmet was purple with a dappled texture. Taylor stared, then sucked drool as her mouth watered. She was so shocked at his action she stared at his cock as though seeing the creature for the first time. "Miss Dillon. Taylor, lie down on the desk for me. Time for the school hole to be fucked."

The clear instruction penetrated her dulled mind, weaving through the sensations emanating from the plug in her ass. She moved to the desk and moved the stack of papers to the floor and then shifted the stapler and hole punch to the end. Hole punch? Taylor giggled at the words in her mind, her ass clinching on the plug filling her inner space. She laid face down on the desk, gripping it with both hands. Mr. Parker moved behind her and lifted her skirt. He fingered the plug snuggled up into her ass, pressing it a little. She felt him touch the eye, grip it and tug on it, lightly. Taylor moaned as the pressure in her ass changed. His finger moved down away from the plug to the entrance of her pussy. It penetrated her and sank through the luscious folds of her hungry cunt until it was deep inside her.

"Oh god, Mr. Parker." Taylor whispered. She almost begged for him to fuck her but bit her lip to stop the words from gushing out of her mouth. Her mouth watered, thinking of his cock while her ass clinched and relaxed around the plug. The finger withdrew and then she felt the downy head of his hard cock stroke between her legs, the length of it caressed her swollen cunt lips, missing her entrance and sliding through the arch of her legs so she tensed her thighs to increase the friction. Mr. Parker groaned.

The man pulled back and probed her with his cock until he found her entrance. She grunted and arched her back, lifting her hips so the hot rod connected to her throbbing pussy hole. She was a hole, two holes, she licked her lips, three holes. Mr. Parker slid his cock into her. Taylor hissed between her teeth as he filled her up. Her body throbbed but the butt plug echoed in her ass, a throb that was counter to the penetration of her cunt by his cock. The harmony of her ass melded perfectly with the melody of her cunt as it was filled and stretched open by the man's hard cock. His hands gripped her by the waist and he reared back and slammed full into her again. His body cuddled against her ass but pressed on the eye of the butt plug. His cock filled her and the plug ground into her ass.

Taylor climaxed.

The euphoria of the orgasm appeared out of nothing, suddenly she was filled with cock and her body sang with the pleasure as the orgasm swelled and popped inside her body. Taylor gripped the desk, wriggled her hips, making the cock stir inside her, prolonging the sudden climax. She bucked on the desk, gasping as the pleasure swamped her. She felt a new gout of her juice running down her left thigh and for a crystalline moment, all her attention shifted to that timid sensation on the skin of her left leg. She groaned around that sensation, adding a third part to the sensations in her body.

Mr. Parker pulled out of her cunt and rammed into her again, filling her with his hard hot cock. She gasped and lifted her hips, letting the man grind into her, filling her, toiling at his use of her before pulling back and slamming into her again. Taylor hissed and grunted again. A second orgasm popped inside her as startlingly sudden as the first. In the midst of her squirming, she felt the man's hands tense on her lean ass and then he was bucking against her, pulling at her, jamming her onto his hard cock. She groaned, knowing he was pouring cum into her body. Her ass throbbed, fighting the tension in her body as she contracted her cunt around the cock buried inside of her. Those contractions clamped down on the butt plug in her ass too. Her ass twitched with the sensation. Her body jerked with the dual stimulation of cock and plug and she came again, a third time but stronger by a little as though the other two still reverberated inside of her making her bones rattle and her mind go blank. She hissed and cried out, her voice a twisted snarl of ecstasy and mortification for her head turned to her left and her eyes opened.

She saw the dozen or so adults staring at her as she was fucked on the desk. It was like their eyes flicked over her body and inveigled their way inside of her, teasing and touching her. She felt the euphoric stasis in her body, held still but fully alive inside her by the variety of gazes from the adults in the room. She felt Mr. Parker's hands move to her back as he sagged over her, his cock immediately going soft inside her, spent and sated. When he pulled out of her, their combined cum bubbled free and flooded down her thighs. Mr. Parker left her and she lay, panting, dizzied by the three quick little climaxes that graced her body. She felt hands on her shoulders and she lifted off the desk.

"Sit, Taylor." Tim whispered. "I'll clean you up." For a terrible moment she envisioned him kneeling before, licking and sucking the cum out of her cunt and she felt a sort of thrill she'd not experienced before then. She opened her eyes and found Tim holding a wad of paper towels from the brown roll on the shelves by the door. She automatically opened her legs, hitching her ass onto the desk. She leaned back, arms planted behind her, arching her back, thrust her dappled tits forward, dropping her head back and closing her eyes. The towel was rough and dry on her knees but absorbed the streaming juice running down her legs until it was pressed against her bubbling cunt. The roughness was gone and she longed for it. The paper towel had gone limp and soggy. Tim swabbed at her cunt until the towel was useless. He tossed it into the waste basket and got another. The sharp tang of male cum intermixed with the aroma of her aroused cunt, hanging about her like a swarm of flies. She was meat, her mind told her. Meat. For use. Tim pressed new, rough towels to her crotch and Taylor hissed with humiliated delight, unable to hide it...perhaps unwilling. He continued to dab at her welling cunt until she felt the dry crinkle of the fourth towel.

Tim tossed it away as well. He lay a hand against her cheek, wordlessly claiming her. The affection in his hand and his eyes was so obvious, so florid, she leaned her head against his hand a little and smiled back at him, feeling what could only be described as actual affection, veined in the leaf of her dazed ecstasy. She was perched directly on the thing in her ass. The butt plug amplified every sensation her cunt offered, sending her mind into a euphoria of blank pleasure that left her empty, wanting but filled with the raucous need the lust planted inside her body.

"Let's go, Taylor. We need to remove your plug for you." Tim's voice was velvety soft, so much so Taylor was unsure if he'd actually spoken or if she'd imagined it and the idea that she felt longing for something Tim had to offer startled her anew. She nodded, however and slipped from the desk to stand before him. In a fit of unaffected affection, she slipped both arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. She heard the sighs in the room from afar, only registering that she was observed as their lips parted and she opened her eyes to see the love in his, the utter devotion that she both hated and loved, needed and detested. His hand at her waist wound around her and pulled her close to him, against him and for a brief flaring moment, she felt comfortable and satisfied in the circle of his arms. He sensed it but then released her before she could surface out of the depths of her post-orgasmic bliss and push him away. He took her by the hand and lead her out of the room.

The hall was empty but for a gaggle of girls far away in front of them in the direction Tim was towing her. Taylor's mind did not register them until they were close enough to touch.

"I told you the little cunt wouldn't even last the full period." That was Nicole.

"Move along, Timmy. This is our fuck toy now." That was Ky. Taylor's eyes focused and then she felt Ky's hand on her throat. She was turned so her back was to the line of lockers. Ky pressed her against the lockers, one of the latches pressed into the middle of her back. Ky held her by the throat and displayed a long green dildo about five inches long with a plain handle before her eyes. "Open your legs, slut Taylor." Ky hissed. "Time to find out which hole you have left open for us!" A hand, not Ky's, lifted her skirt and was down between her legs. The inquisitive fingers probed Taylor's pussy and then found the plug in her ass and pushed at it. Taylor groaned and closed her eyes. The hand grasped the eye of the plug and rocked it back and forth inside her ass. Taylor grunted, her hips shifting forward in search of fulfillment, or simply filling.

"The bitch is plugged." Connie Larson grunted. "We can fuck her then. Get ready for our dildos, fuck toy." Her voice snarled at Taylor. Taylor felt the cold plastic of a hard dildo against her pussy.

"No, Connie, let Anne go first. Sister fucking the fuck toy is better." Ky's voice slithered around Taylor like a hissing snake riled and wild. "Annie, you can fuck your sister fuck toy first." Ky's voice made it sound like a command so when Anne appeared beside Ky, Taylor didn't gawk or stare. Her eyes were still misted over by her three little orgasms and this all seemed unreal, impossible. The hand at her neck held her and she was still, swamped in mind and body with the experience bounding at her.

Anne held up a short little black dildo, formed to look exactly like a male human's cock. Anne touched it to Taylor's lips and Taylor automatically opened her mouth and accepted the cool black plastic between her lips.

"You're such a cunt, Taylor." Anne wheezed at her, clearly panting with excitement. "Now, now Mr. G is fucking mom and me both. And it's all your fucking fault." Anne pushed the four inches of plastic cock into Taylor's mouth, only tickling the back of it. As soon as Taylor started to suck on it, longing for more her throat tickling, needing to feel the violation, Anne yanked it free and it vanished from Taylor's field of vision. A moment later, Taylor felt the plastic end against her frothy pussy. It penetrated into her and then she was being fucked with it. Her cunt tingled and spasmed with the slight, shallow penetration, gasping for more and getting nothing but the short end of the stick.

The insufficient size of the thing made Taylor mad with desire. It stimulated the nerve endings in her cunt but didn't stretch her or challenge her. All it did was tease her. Her hips flexed forward, catching Anne's dildo on the "in" stroke and that provided a small tingle and the suggestion of some erotic satisfaction.

"God, look at the slut!" Someone said. "She's randy and rearing to go!" Taylor's eyes were closed and she opened them. She was surrounded by the five girls. Anne was close by Ky, pumping at Taylor's cunt with the little dildo.

"Enough Anne. Just a few thrusts and then it's someone else's turn." Ky spoke through gritted teeth. Her hand at Taylor's throat tightened again. Taylor choked around it. She didn't even struggle against the lack of air. Her mind focused on the empty demand of her cunt and the need flowering there, flowing down her thighs. She wanted to be penetrated, to be fucked, hard, deep, often, constantly...the options roared through her like a runaway train.

The plastic cock left Taylor's cunt and she mewled a little.

"I'm next." Colleen growled, pulling Anne away and taking her place before Taylor. Taylor's hands were pressed against the cool metal of the lockers. She felt a new, cold, plastic cock against her cunt.

"Show it to her, Colleen. You can make her suck it like Anne did." That was Nicole's voice.

Taylor expected the plastic visitor at the entrance to her body to retire but instead, it located her hole unerringly and thrust deep into her. She grunted with both surprise and teased satisfaction. When it left her, she sighed and the women around her all laughed.

"God, she wants it!" That was Ash and that surprised Taylor. She couldn't turn her head to look but recognized her friend's voice. Before she could think of anything else, the dildo was against her lips.

"Lick off your cum, slut." Colleen growled.

"Hey, god, wait look at it." Nicole's voice opened Taylor's eyes again. "That's not all her!" The plastic orange cock vanished from Taylor's sight.

"Shit, you're right. That's sperm!" Colleen slurped a time or two. "God, in half an hour the slut has been fucked? Really?"

"Mr. Parker fucked her on his desk." Tim's voice rattled around them. Taylor's eyes fluttered open, again. She saw the girls looking away from her. She could see Time. "He mounted her on his desk just now."

They all turned back to look at Taylor. She could see them all now, clustering in close around her. She felt the plastic against her pussy, thrusting into her. She grunted with the inadequate penetration. The dildo left her and appeared at her lips, smearing them with the effluvia bubbling out of her cunt, like a wildcat oil strike in Pennsylvania. Her tongue snaked out and slathered the sexy suds on her lips into her mouth. Taylor indeed tasted both her own flavor and the lurid musk of male cum. The dildo touched her lips and she opened them, sucking and licking as the plastic cock slid into her mouth. She sucked at it but then it left her mouth just as the satisfying feeling of having it there welled up, leaving her gasping, eyes closed. When the thing penetrated her pussy again, she opened her eyes and her mouth, expecting it to leave her grunting with need but instead it thrust into her over and over again.

Taylor grunted each time the thing left her pussy empty. Her longing suffused her and filled her so that she was full of emptiness and its longing. Nothing corrected her inclination. The dildo fucked her shallow and fast, leaving her squirming against the lockers. Her hips rose and fell in time with the fucking so that it sounded like a banging drum in the vacant hallway, rattling out her need as the girl fucked her. The unsatisfying tease left her jerking and hissing with mindless need. The plug in her ass fought against the tight clinch of her body on it, making her focus on it. Her hands stayed pressed against the cool steel of the lockers. Ky's hand clutched her throat tightly. She felt the desire to orgasm ignite inside her cunt but nothing suggested the dildo would provide her sufficient stimulation to achieve it.

"My turn." Nicole said. Colleen's orange dildo left Taylor's pussy. Taylor imagined it, flaming orange between her legs. She groaned at its departure. The next thing she felt was smooth and hard and cold. The thing slid into her ravenous cunt and also failed to fill her, to stretch her, to satisfy her at all. She grunted, thrust her hips forward, forcing the chilled glass dildo deep into her boiling cunt. Taylor gasped when the rounded tip caressed one wall of her pulsing pussy, still too short and small to fill her, no hope of satisfying the need crawling inside her. The swipe on her inner surface lingered, flickering inside her. Taylor wanted more, much more but there was none to be had. Nicole fucked her with the insufficient glass cock for a minute or two then withdrew.

"Ash, you want a go at this fuck toy of ours?" Ky's voice cut through the darkness and Taylor opened her eyes again. Unless she consciously demanded it, they tended to go closed so she could concentrate on the feelings roiling around and through and inside her. In the next moment, Ash was beside Ky and Taylor felt a large dildo pressing into her body. The others made this one seem huge but it wasn't, but as it slid into her cunt, she felt it demanding a little more of her body, filling her a little more. Her hips ground forward, thrusting and pulsing, eager to measure its size. In and out, in and out, Ash fucked her with the larger dildo but still she wasn't stretched, still she wasn't challenged. Her body longed for that full feeling she'd gotten when Kam fucked her. The memory flowed through her and aroused her, despite the present insufficiency. Ash fucked her for several minutes. The added size did nothing to soothe the growing need in Taylor's cunt. Her ass clasped the plug tight and the full feeling made the longing for something in her cunt more profound.

1...56789...12