A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash stepped back leaving Taylor's hips pulsing and grinding on fresh air.

"God, look at the slut. All she wants is something in her cunt." Ky growled, her hand tightening suddenly on Taylor's neck. Taylor knew she could break Ky's hold easily but instead let the woman's hand cut off her air. The vision in her eyes rippled like a heat wave on sand. "Randy cunt." Ky muttered relaxing her hold on Taylor's throat. "I have what you want, what you need." She shifted and presented the largest dildo Taylor had yet seen. She expected the average green on but this one was huge by comparison. Surely it was a foot long if not more and designed to look like a real white man's cock. Ky touched the end to Taylor's lips and pushed it past her teeth when Taylor opened her mouth. The cock penetrated into her mouth and then deeper.

Taylor moaned around the thing in her mouth and then recalled all her previous experiences with cocks in her mouth and let her throat relax. Ky did not relent but pushed it as far down as it could go. Taylor gagged, then choked but kept the reactions to it in check, allowing Ky to fuck her mouth with it for several minutes. The huge dildo never failed to gag her and Taylor felt her cunt grow warm and then hot anticipating the introduction of the thing into her body. When Ky finally stopped fucking her mouth, she released Taylor's throat.

"Turn around, fuck toy Taylor." She whispered. "I'm going to fuck you from the back like the bitch you are."

Taylor twisted her torso and then placed her hands on the lockers to steady herself. She arched her back, presenting herself to the woman and the large dildo...more the latter than the former. Her nipples were pointed and hard and she pressed them against the cool metal of the lockers, just for the contrast of the cool against her hot seething skin. She felt the first touch of the blunt head of the dildo against the pursed lips of her pussy. Taylor flexed her ass, trying to open herself further, to lure the thing into her cunt. When it did touch her lips and press them apart, she sighed, anticipating being filled. Ky didn't tease her but thrust the cock as deep in the first stroke as it would go. Her cunt was smooth, wet, oil slick slippery so the thing slide into her without the slightest resistance. Taylor's body flexed but then clamped down on it, halting the invasion.

Ky pulled back on the dildo and Taylor's body refused to let go so it pulled at her, wrenching at her insides. It left her empty but remained tucked just inside the taut lips of her cunt. Ky thrust into her again, harder this time. Taylor felt her body take it in, grasping at the plastic invader but to no avail. Her cunt was slick and wet. The giant cock rifled into her, turning and twisting at Ky's demand until it was seated deeply in her pussy. Taylor groaned, feeling the rambling approach of her orgasm. Her body pulsed around the plastic cock. She grunted. Her hips began to pump back. Ky held the dildo still.

"Look at it. The slut is fucking herself on the big huge plastic cock. What a fuck toy slut she is!" Ky's voice wrangled the moment into a tight knot of sensations for Taylor. The orgasm that threatened to overtake her drew closer.

"God, Ky, faster, harder, deeper!" Taylor moaned. She half expected her nemesis to stop altogether but instead the cock obeyed her words, thrusting into her cunt, harder, faster and much, much deeper. She cried out.

"You're hurting her!" Ash hissed.

"No, fuck no, she's taken more than this and even so, she likes to be hurt." Ky snarled. The giant dildo continued thrusting into Taylor from behind. She had her forearms on the lockers and that allowed her to fuck herself onto the huge cock. Back and forth, back and forth, she ground herself onto it while Ky obligingly held it still and in the perfect position.

"Cum for us, ugly ass fuck toy! Cum hard and fast for us." Ky's voice penetrated Taylor's musty, lusty mind. She rocked her hips forward, hunching with little sounds deep in her lank chest, and made to put a hand between her own legs but was hampered by another hand. A third hand did touch her between the legs, questing hither and yon until it found her clit. When that hand rubbed her clit hard, Taylor exploded into ecstasy. Her body responded and though she rammed herself against the lockers, the dildo remained deep inside her, pinning her like a fuck specimen there, held both by the dildo in her cunt and the need that flooded body and mind, leaving no doubt as to what she was and what she wanted and needed. She groaned as the thing filled her up, pinning her against the lockers. Her orgasm exploded and she bucked, mounted on the big plastic cock, her hips grinding herself onto it. The hand between her legs pinched her clit and she cried out, climaxing a secod time with inchoate syllables that told the whole garbled story.

"God, she's coming, just like that! What a little animal!"

"Fuck you, Colleen, you'd come like that too if you experienced what she has." Tim's voice was angry, something Taylor had never heard before, actual anger in his voice. Taylor's orgasm made her shudder and all she felt was the cool metal of the lockers and the mind-numbing shock of her ecstasy. The big dildo left her and she felt deliciously stretched but luridly empty.

"I want her to lick it off." Ky's voice growled behind her.

"We need to get back to class. Fuck the slut, we can use her any time we like, right? Colleen's voice was clear and evident.

"I want to make the slut lick her cunt grease off the dildo! Look at the fucking mess she made!" Ky snarled to no one in particular.

"Here, I'll do it. Let's go." Ash's voice tangled in Taylor's mind. The women left her there. Taylor turned her head and stared at them and sure enough, Ash was licking a very large dildo, her tongue swiping at it up and down, holding with the two hands as she walked. She swiped at it with her tongue then glanced back at Taylor. For a moment, Taylor thought she saw something akin to jealousy, envy, lust in her friend's eyes. Taylor closed her eyes to the sight and the possibility, letting the feelings rifle through her body, alone with them.

Taylor's skirt draped over her ass so she felt used but appeared to be just leaning against the lockers. Tim moved behind her and put an arm around her waist. He pulled her upright. Taylor felt his hard cock against her right ass cheek and she twisted loose from him and strode towards the women's bathroom, unsteady on her feet to be sure though. She stopped, swinging around to face him. Her ass was suddenly on fire.

"God Tim, come on. You have to take this god-damned thing out of me. But I want you to fuck me first, before, before you take it out." She vanished through the door into the girls' toilet. Two younger women were there and she pointed to the door. They scampered away. They met Tim at the door and squeaked as they vanished. He came to stand beside Taylor at the sink. She was looking at herself in the mirror. She glanced at him and then very deliberately lifted her skirt, exposing her bare flanks and haunches. "Tim, I want you to come in me...I want you to fuck me before you take the plug out of my ass."

Taylor felt those words more than she heard them. She was asking him to use her and he didn't hesitate. Tim opened his pants and crouched behind her. His cock was hard. When it touched Taylor's bare thighs, she sighed and bent forward, exposing herself for him, widening her stance as she did so. Tim used one hand to locate her hole and the other to direct his cock inside her. He grasped her by the hips and pulled her onto him, mounting her onto his cock like a bow on a virgin's head. She felt used, taken, toyed with, and now, finally fucked again. Her lust, her need vibrated in her, the engine of her desire throbbed and all she wanted was to feel his cock thrusting into her, spitting his teaspoon of cum into her that she could dig out with a finger later and taste the delicious thrill of it. He thrust into her, and she felt his utter lack of size swimming in her but she wanted his cum in her and so instead of flinching away from him, she ground her ass back at him. She wanted what he did not have, could not give and the very desire, the bunched knot of arousal made the frustration erotic all by itself. This was what it meant to be a used slut. The residue of the large orgasm in the hallway vibrated inside her. His cock only seemed to blend into that larger scope of her body's arousal.

Tim held her by the waist, focused on fucking her, unaware of her need. He hunched against her from behind a half dozen times, tensed, stopped, then bucked against her with little rabbit pokes, pumping his cum into her. Taylor leaned forward onto her hands on the vanity and let the man finish inside her. Her body sang with the sensations both physical but also the surprisingly strong delight she experienced from Tim's seemingly inexhaustible displays of his need for her. She moaned with the realization that his passion for her added something to their coupling that every other instance lacked. Before she could stop herself, she spoke the words.

"I love you too, Tim."

It sounded inane to her because he'd not spoken but in that moment, she felt his cum running down her legs, his body pressing on the butt plug planted in her ass, and she felt it shift inside her, feeling the added dimension of it in her body. Her lips twitched, thinking of having a cock in her mouth while her other holes were filled.

Tim released her after a few minutes and she let her skirt drop.

"Take the plug out, please." She whispered.

Tim bent behind her. She watched him in the mirror. He lifted her skirt and peeked at her arched ass. He squinted and touched it with a finger, pushing at it. The pressure throbbed, an ache that made Taylor's nipples ache in sympathy and her cunt tingled. Tim grasped her ass with a hand and then with the other hand wriggled the plug in her ass. She was sore and the ache flared as the other sensations in her body retreated. He wrenched it back and forth. Had he intended to hurt her, he'd not have done a better job. The raw tissue screeched and her cunt clinched with the pain, flaring and drooling the flow of cum out of it soothed her a little even as she longed to be fucked for real, not with the little micro cock of her...boyfriend. Finally, Tim pulled on it but not with enough force. It only served to make it feel like it was swelling inside her and her ass clamped down harder on it.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Taylor barked but then she saw Tim's stricken face in the mirror and she felt awful. How it could happen that she was suddenly so deeply enthralled with such an inadequate sexual partner, she could not tell, but hurting his feelings no longer felt good to her. "Please, forgive me, Tim. Take it out of me, just like you did with Nicole." He toyed with it for so long she actually began to think he was actually messing with her. He twisted the plug and then turned it and tilted it, all serving only to exacerbate her arousal. Taylor was startled to discover that such manipulation did indeed arouse her. Soon she luxuriated in it.

When he finally put enough strength into the endeavor he tilted the plug and she helped by expelling it from her ass, it came free. She immediately felt sad, empty, moaning with the relief of real frustration, a fuck toy's frustration. The relief Taylor felt was profound and yet she felt curiously empty. That empty sensation bothered her because it had implications she'd never yet faced. Her ass demanded filling. The thought hummed in her mind while Tim washed the thing with hot water and soap then rinsed it thoroughly before drying it off. He was looking at it, just holding it like a newly discovered treasure when the door opened and an adult woman appeared. She stared at the plug.

"The Queen bitch is not plugged I see." She whispered. For a moment no one moved. The she put her purse on the counter and opened it. She extracted a tiny pink dildo. She held it up, showing it to Taylor in the mirror.

"This if for you, Queen Bitch." She hissed. "Bend over."

Taylor heard the words. Her mind fought them, wrestling with them while her body obeyed. She bent as instructed, leaning on her elbows on the counter, the right side of her face pressed against the mirror. Her neck crooked. She consciously arched her back, lifting her ass. The woman lifted her skirt, a long fingernail probed her ass, poked into her asshole. The sharp pain exploded in Taylor's mind, a projection of what the girl's finger would feel like thrust into her ass, deep into her ass, slicing into her. Instead, it left her. She sighed with disappointment that sounded like relief.

"Fuck you, Queen Bitch." The girl hissed and the little dildo touched her ass and pushed against it. Taylor waited for the girl to penetrate her but the stupid cunt wasn't pushing hard enough. Finally, in utter frustration, Taylor consciously relaxed, flexed and let herself open to the tiny thing. It pushed into her ass and she grunted, a satisfied, delighted sound that left her hissing with desire when it left her ass. The woman washed off the dildo, then with a snarl and a glare, she moved into a stall, seemingly unperturbed by either Taylor or Tim in her bathroom. Taylor didn't know her name or forgot it as inconsequential, which made the woman's use of her that much more lurid and arousing.

Tim just stared, holding the butt plug in his hand, forgotten.

"Put that away." Taylor said.

"I have to take it to Mr. G. You can get it from him, he said to, remember?" Taylor nodded, already thinking of having Mr. G reinsert it into her raw, aching ass.

"Go to class, Tim." Taylor whispered. She took the plug from his hands, wrapped it in tissue and tucked it into his left hand. She regretted not bringing her purse. Tim left her then, no good-bye, not another word. He walked out into the hall with the butt plug in his hand, a silly look on his face, part pride and part shame. Taylor sauntered back to class, her mind awhirl. Tim Stanton was her boyfriend! That was one thing but he was her Master, the Master of her heart, Mr. G had said so. That idea unnerved her.

In Mr. Parker's class once more, she felt exposed. Mr. Parker would look at her and rub a hand over his crotch. The non-adults were back, so he didn't refer to his copulation with Taylor while the adults watched. He did keep gazing at Taylor, catching her eyes again and again and giving her a small smile.

When class ended, he asked her to stay after. She sat quietly in the seat until the last of her classmates shuffled out of the class.

"Are you plugged now, slut?" Mr. Parker asked.

Taylor shook her head. The words felt like they'd been spilled inside her, welling inside her cunt, hot, tangy, like hot sauce that stimulated every nerve they touched. She shook her head.

"So it's your mouth?" He whispered. "God, I hear you have learned to suck cock properly, finally."

Taylor found herself in the dark...her mind blank but her mouth open and her eyes closed. The feeling of a downy cockhead swiping at her slender lips struck her like a shock of electricity. She jerked but in jerking, she inhaled and the head of the cock passed over her lips and into her mouth. A hand knotted in her hair and pulled her face against a man's body...the cock lodged deep in her throat. Taylor groaned, her body twitching around the cock in her mouth. Her hands gripped the desk, her body twisted to take the cock into her mouth properly.

A moment of clarity opened up like a bright light in her mind, even as her tongue swabbed around the cock planted in her mouth. Her throat worked and it pressed deeper. The clarity was a contrast, her sitting placidly in a classroom, her teacher's cock thrust down her throat while she struggled to breathe compared to her before, nearly virginal in her queenship, the virgin queen, untouched and unconscious of all the erotic potential floating around her all the time, potential that seemed to wrap her up and coddle her always but finally neglecting to touch her. Now, however, now, never passing her by. She had become a fuck toy to everyone, anyone. Her body had become a thing for use, like a public drinking fountain.

Taylor felt her cunt clinch and that tension made her asshole twitch and the raw pain in it made her cunt clinch again. The recursive sensations ratcheted up inside her body so that her throat clinched itself and she swallowed around the cock in her throat, holding it, feeling her body's need for air swell in her chest. She felt the need to keep the cock in her mouth far more strongly than even her need to breathe.

"I'm a fuck toy." She thought to herself as the darkness closed in on her. Her mind emptied, clearing of every irrelevancy that haunted her as the man fucked her open mouth and yawning throat. Her body responded to the use. She groaned around the cock in her mouth and consciously wished for it to be removed and thrust up into her now drooling cunt. Her ass ached but a new, unfamiliar longing suffused her. "I need plugged again!" She thought, surprised. The pain seemed...comfortable, familiar. The rawness of her ass enticed her, seducing her. The darkness spangled, like popping black bubbles in her vision. Her eyes had opened, pressed against Mr. Parker's body but saw nothing as there was nothing to see. There was just his bare abdomen and his cock in her mouth. A hand held her face against him, knotted in her hair on the back of her head, holding her, the fuck toy receptacle for his hard cock.

His body pulsed then, jerked, lurched and she felt the delicious sensation of his ejaculation flowing down her throat. She groaned in unison with the man as Mr. Parker's cock swelled in her mouth, erupting, the man's hand knotted in her hair tightened, pulling at it even as the other hand closed on the back of her head keeping her face tight against him. He fucked her face, hunching at her. Taylor's cunt clinched and drooled. She swore she could feel her body seeping onto the seat under her ass. Her ass! God, she needed plugged.

The thought dissolved in the lightness of being as the man pulled his cock out of her throat, slick with his cum and her spit. She felt the tip wipe at her face, smearing a line on her right cheek then, clearly intentionally, he wiped the slurried tip across her eyes, so when they opened, she felt his cum streaked across them.

"What a fucking cunt hole." Mr. Parker muttered. "God, all you are now is a set of holes surrounded by that god awful body you use to fuck with. No wonder you are the school hole now. About time they quit kowtowing to you, Queen Taylor and used you like this. You're good for nothing but as holes for cocks."

She hissed a little.

"And tongues." She whispered, feeling like giggling around the words but she didn't. She felt proud and told herself it was because she didn't giggle but deep down, she knew it was because the man said she was just a set of holes to be filled up. Her lurid source of pride mocked her just as her drooling cunt mocked the contemptuous use of her mouth with its approval. She shivered, hugging herself as she watched the man tuck his cock away, away from her open lips. She licked them and found them coated with his cum. How it got there she didn't know but the slick, tang of male cum on her lips made her cunt clinch again. "Oh god, I love it." She whispered.

The look on Mr. Parker's face was priceless. His contempt, his disgust vanished in a flash of surprise and then chagrin. He intended to damage, to hurt, a punitive action directed at Taylor but she felt the power in her, the need that made all his actions and whatever anyone did to her just and right because it satisfied her natural lust.

Fucktoy.

1...678910...12