A Fundraiser Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband proposes a swap night - she's unsure.
8.9k words
4.36
38.6k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri Martin lay back, her legs gently parted, relishing the touch of her husband's two fingers. She heard the faint squelching as he worked them in and out of her. Her own hands were clamped over her breasts, massaging them. The sensations in her groin grew to boiling point.

She'd have liked him to shuffle down and lick her there, but he never provided her with that pleasure; maintaining he didn't like doing that. Nevertheless, tonight he was doing a very good job with his fingers. She knew she'd soon orgasm.

When he moved his thumb onto her clitoris and began to lightly tease it, Keri clamped her eyes tightly shut and willed herself on. Within seconds it arrived. She shuddered as the orgasm rippled through her, automatically clamping her thighs tightly around his hand. She entered that barely conscious, pleasure filled state she so loved; lingering in the blissful after-glow for what seemed like many minutes.

As she slowly returned to reality, her husband kissed her hard. Keri placed a hand behind his head and pulled him in tight. Eventually they separated and Paul Martin lay back on the pillow beside her.

"Are you sure you don't want me too...?" Keri asked reaching down to find him near fully erect.

"No; that was just for you baby."

Rather than finding this endearing, Keri felt a wave of trepidation. Paul Martin only asked for nothing in return when he wanted something in return. Keri knew there would be a caveat. She lay back and waited, hoping it wouldn't upset her too much.

Keri recalled how two years previous, they'd had a similar sex session. It had preceded Paul telling her they were moving to Florida, hundreds of miles from family and friends. As usual there was no debating this. Paul made the decision, provided her with an enjoyable sexual experience and then they did what Paul wanted.

"There is something Keri," she heard her husband begin and the nervousness in the pit of her stomach grew.

"If it involves another woman, I'll leave the bastard this time; I swear I will," she thought.

It had involved another woman on one previous occasion, shortly before they moved south. On that occasion the woman's husband had found out and the affair was about to become public knowledge, forcing Paul's hand. Keri had forgiven her husband.

"It's just a proposition, but I reckon you might like it," Paul continued, breaking into her thoughts.

"Ok," thought Keri. "This is good. A proposition is better than infidelity and all the angst and embarrassment that followed that admission."

"I like the sound of this," she said, not feeling any conviction, knowing full well she would likely not like what he proposed.

"OK! Well...the gang have decided to have a party where we couple up."

"Couple up?"

"Couple up with someone other than your partner. Just for the evening and all for a good cause."

Keri turned her head, looking intently for any sign that her husband might be joking. She knew him well and could immediately tell he was serious. He was up on his elbow now and had that excited, nervous schoolboy look she occasionally found endearing.

They had a nice apartment and good jobs. Keri had adapted to the move south, tolerated his moods, possessiveness and roving eye. She was reasonably happy with her life. Now here he was suggesting that, by mutual agreement, they each sleep with someone else.

Despite her misgivings, Keri knew better than to immediately reject his proposal.

"Tell me; who was involved in the conversation when this topic came up?"

"Ben, Nate, Andrew, Maria and Tiffany. They were all real keen on the idea."

Keri considered his reply. Ben and Maria came as no surprise at all. Nor Andrew. They, along with Andrew's wife Amber, were all swingers. Nate was quieter, but always appeared game for anything.

"Tiff?" Keri asked, voicing her doubts that the best friend she'd made in Florida would agree to such a suggestion.

"Well...she was a bit slow to come around, but she eventually agreed. If your best mate is saying yes, then you can't let the team down Keri."

'The team' Paul was referring too was the group of friends they'd made since moving south. Seven couples who knew each other, mostly through Paul's work or being friends of the same. Ben and Maria; Andrew and Amber; Tiffany and her husband Brett; Desmond and Fleur; Greg and Emily, Nate and Melody, plus Paul and Keri. They hung out much of the time, with BBQ's and parties. Keri wasn't sure that the other men liked Paul that much, but their wives were nice to her.

While the boys would head off to play golf; the girls would go to the gym or shop. For Keri, with no connections in Florida, this group was a real source of companionship. However there was always much sexual innuendo and not only from the males.

"I shouldn't have let you go to that party on your own," Keri said, recalling how she'd had to stay home with a stomach bug.

"Other husbands would have remained home with their wife in such a state; but not Paul," she thought.

"The others have agreed; you're about the last one," Paul said, pushing the point.

"Even Desmond and Fleur?" Keri said, voicing her surprise that the only Afro-American couple in the group would agree. "They seem quite tight."

"Yeah...well...I'm not too happy with them being a part of it, but the others like them so what can we do?" Paul said, letting his racist tendencies show through.

"I like them and they seem quite...not really the type..."

"There is no 'type' and we're quite tight as well babe," Paul said, now clearly irritated. "It's got nothing to do with being tight. It's just a bit of fun for a good cause."

"And what cause is that?"

"OK! Two nights of swapping partners. First night the boys get to pick; second night the girls. On the first night the guy's names are drawn from a hat to get the picking order. The lucky first guy with pick of all the girls has to pay $1400 or drop to last place. The second $1200 and so on down to the last guy who pays $200. On the second night, same scenario, with the girls picking the guys. $5600 raised on each night, all to go into Kelly Steiner's treatment costs."

That bit made sense to Keri. Kelly was the 16 year old daughter of Hans and Amy Steiner. She'd developed a rare form of cancer that required extensive treatment. Tiffany was very close to the Steiner's. Keri knew the idea of contributing that sort of money toward Kelly's treatment would have appealed to her friend.

"Couldn't we just run a cake stall?" Keri said flippantly, immediately noting further irritation on her husband's face.

Now she was weary. She could make light of it and ask all the questions she liked, but in the end, if Paul wanted to do it, they'd do it. Such had long been the nature of their short marriage.

"And where will these two parties take place?"

Keri noted the slight smile on Paul's face when she asked a question. He brought a hand to her breast and began to squeeze it lightly.

"Ben and Maria's. It's the only house with enough bedrooms. They'll organise them all very tastefully."

"Ben and Maria," thought Keri. "No surprise there."

Ben was Paul's boss and owner of the company. Ben and Maria owned a huge house with grounds and a pool. Paul and Keri had partied there many times. The couple had openly admitted to Keri and Paul that they were swingers. This admission was a clear offer to the young couple, newly arrived in Florida.

Keri had held back from immediately rejecting the idea. She waited for Paul, who soon admitted that he was nervous about the idea of sleeping with his Boss's wife. Keri had quickly agreed with him and they agreed to decline the offer.

Ben and Maria had taken no offence, continuing to be good friends. However, both often became flirtatious late in the evening when the group got together.

Keri took a deep sigh. To avoid days of badgering and arguments, which would end in Paul getting nasty and her giving in; she decided to move quickly.

"Alright, if you want us to be a part of this and Tiff confirms she agreed, then I guess I can wear it," Keri said, sounding as reluctant as she felt.

"Oh yeah!" Paul said, showing his clear delight; firming his grip on her breast. "You're such a surprise Keri babe. I thought you'd take much longer to agree."

He moved to kiss her full on the lips and Keri took some reassurance from this.

"He might want my permission to go with another woman, but at least he still loves me," she thought, noting increased passion in the kiss.

Keri felt Paul's hardness pressing into her hip. He began to move it against her.

"Typical," she thought. "He's got what he wants, it involves sex and now he's horny. So much for my freebie."

Paul's head moved down to her free breast and he began to lick and suck on her nipple.

"Ahh, what the heck," she thought, reaching down to locate her husband's cock.

Keri began to give her husband what she knew he desired; running her fingers down to massage his balls for a few seconds, before drawing her palm and fingers up along its length.

"Oh Keri, baby; you're the best," he exclaimed, breathlessly, clambering above her.

Keri moved her legs apart. She knew there'd be no further foreplay. He wouldn't go down on her; never did. It was a familiar scenario. Paul had got the answer he wanted from her; it had made him excited and now he would satisfy himself.

She felt him drag his cock head along her lower lips; still well lubricated from his earlier touching. When he pushed forward he entered her easily, releasing a moan as he did so. Keri pulled her legs higher.

Paul began to move, quickly building momentum. Soon his hips were slapping hard against her buttocks. Keri knew she wouldn't orgasm again. While she felt relief that her husband still found pleasure in her body, there was a nagging doubt.

"Who's he thinking about while he fucks me?" thought Keri. "Maybe Maria? He loves those big breasted women."

"That's good...just there. Yeah like that...that's it baby..." she moaned in his ear to urge him along.

Keri knew he'd have fucked her no matter what her answer had been. However had she not agreed, the sex would likely have been far more aggressive.

She pushed to meet his thrusts, tightening her pussy muscles as he withdrew, knowing this would soon see him finish sooner. Keri had learnt this when she'd gone to College and taken boyfriends. In effect, when she'd cheated on Paul. Keri's mind drifted as her husband used her body.

They'd been High School sweethearts, agreeing to remain faithful to each other during their seperation, when she'd gone away to College. However Keri had soon fallen into the College party scene and had taken a number of boyfriends. Paul had never known about them, except for Matius. She thought of Matius as her husband continued to pound into her.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh..." Paul grunted, now thrusting in so violently it was all she could do to hold on tight.

"Ahhhh," she finally heard him moan and Keri immediately mimicked her husband, while digging her nails into his back; feigning a pleasure she wasn't feeling.

He buried his head in her neck and bit her there as he often did.

"I'll have to wear a polo neck to work tomorrow," Keri mused as her thoughts returned to Matius.

Paul found out about the friendship when he read a post on her Facebook page.

"Did you fuck him?" Paul had demanded after reading the post.

Keri told Paul they were merely friends and had never slept together. She said he'd never had a girlfriend and thought he was likely gay.

"I just found him easy to talk to; that's all?" Keri had replied, immediately aware this was a bad answer.

"But he's black Keri. Black! You don't talk nice and flirty with black guys."

The argument had intensified until Paul had made some very personal remarks and then stormed out. Keri had been taken aback by how hurtful he'd been. She'd considered calling Matius for some soleus, but thought better of it. This proved fortunate because when Paul returned he immediately grabbed her phone.

"Did you call him?" he demanded.

Before Keri could answer or protest he was going through her recent calls and messages.

When Paul realised she'd not contacted anyone, Keri saw him calm. She thought the worst was over and was happy when he suggested bed. However bed had involved Keri merely servicing her husband with her mouth, while he kept up talk of 'black cocks' and 'white sluts'. After that he'd turned his back on her and gone to sleep, leaving her feeling sad and bemused.

The next weeks had not been enjoyable for Keri. When the weeks stretched into months she'd considered leaving her husband. Then came his revelation that he'd slept with her friend Tammy, after Tammy's husband had found out.

This disclosure saw Keri pack her bags. However Paul's demeanour toward her immediately changed, as he sort her forgiveness. Tammy told Keri, the one time they spoke, that Paul had actively pursued her. Paul denied this, saying it was the other way around. Keri chose to believe Paul and determined to remain with him.

Shortly after this came his proposal that they should move to Florida, where Paul had already located a job in Ben's company.

-----------

Keri met with Tiffany early the following day. She'd been correct in expressing surprise at her friend agreeing to the partner swapping.

"I'd had too much to drink and got caught up with the notion of raising some cash for Kelly. Oh Keri, I was so drunk; I'd probably have agreed to sleep with every male at the party, had that proposition been put forward. It all sounded a great idea at the time. The problem now is Brett wants to go ahead with it and won't let me back out. Are you going to go through with it?"

"It looks like we both are Tiff."

"Oh dear! Well I suppose it'll be a bit of fun for a night. Oh no Keri; what if I get picked by Greg? I'm not sure I'd enjoy that."

Keri laughed, thinking of Greg's large body lying atop of her friend's petit frame. He was the least good looking of the males in the group and the only one well overweight. Tiffany was a slender woman in all respects, with a slim body and small bust.

"Or what about Desmond? Have you ever been with a black man Tiff?"

Both woman burst into fits of giggles and took some time to resume their conversation. Keri's mind drifted to Matius, the only black man she'd ever been fond of. She'd have slept with him had he asked, but he never had.

"No I can't say I have. Not that I remember," Tiff replied, ensuring more laughter. "That might be worse for a small girl like me. You know what they say about black men."

"Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. There's no date set yet anyway. May never happen, or someone else might back out and they'll call it off."

"Yeah, you're right. Does Paul get jealous?" Tiff asked.

Keri had been very guarded in what she'd told Tiff about her and Paul's relationship.

"Yeah; he does little..." Keri admitted, playing down just how jealous Paul could be. "...but he'll be Ok."

Keri said her goodbyes to her friend and thought about Paul on the car ride to work. She loved many aspects of her husband, but the fact remained, he could be both controlling and very jealous.

"Silly man hasn't thought this through," thought Keri. "He's only considered the part where he gets his cock inside another woman. He'll have someone in mind. I wonder who it is? If he chooses someone and leaves the room before I'm picked it should be OK; but he won't be happy if he sees me walk out with another man."

Keri felt some panic at the thought of going off to a bedroom with a man other than her husband. She didn't like the idea at all. Later she told Paul she wanted to back out and raised his jealousy as an issue.

Paul didn't even get angry. He merely dismissed her concerns, saying they'd committed so couldn't back out.

----------

Unfortunately for Keri, the first night was arranged very swiftly. Within a fortnight she found herself in Paul's vintage 1959 Chevrolet, driving to Ben and Maria's house. The car was Paul's pride and joy and he worked on it constantly. On occasion Keri would joke that her husband loved the car more than he loved her.

Keri slipped across the bench seat to hug her husband's arm, searching for some reassurance.

"Are you still all ok with this?" Keri enquired of her husband, conscious of the fact he had not asked her the same.

"Yeah sure babe, it'll be great. You look hot."

"Oh shit!" thought Keri.

"I wonder if I'll have time to get the boys out to look at the new fender I've put on the car? Probably not. I'll take her to golf tomorrow and show them there."

Keri's mind drifted off as her husband rabbited on about his beloved car. There was no avoiding the party now. She continued to hug her husband, but was silent the rest of the journey; now certain Paul already knew who he'd select when his pick came around. She felt very uneasy about this. She felt even more uneasy about the fact that, in the coming hours, she would go to bed with a man other than her husband. She determined to be as regimental about it as possible.

--------

"Hi! How are you both?" Maria gushed, welcoming them at the door, dressed in a full length ball gown, with plunging neckline accentuating her ample breasts.

"Oh my god Maria you look amazing. I should have tried a little harder," Keri gasped as her husband immediately left to speak with his work colleagues. "I might be the last one picked."

"Rubbish," Maria laughed. "You're the most naturally beautiful woman here."

"Keri you look ravishing," Ben said coming up to kiss her.

Keri had not been sure what to wear, so had chosen a mid-calf, floral print skirt with a white, sleeveless T-shirt. Despite the T-shirt being tight and showing her medium sized breasts to good effect, Paul had wanted her to choose a mini skirt.

"C'mon you've got great legs, show them off. You don't want to be the last picked."

"I'll be happy to be the last picked. You can wear what you like, but I'm wearing this," Keri had insisted, conscious of not looking slutty.

Amanda had no such issues. Keri saw her sitting in fishnet stockings, beneath a denim mini skirt. It suited her brassy personality.

"Oh look; it's Mary Poppins," Amanda teased, upon seeing Keri.

Keri was used to Amanda, so didn't let the jibe concern her. They began to chat about Amanda's children at home with the babysitter. Amanda told Keri she did not trust the sitter around her husband.

"Andrew just wants to stick his cock inside any woman he sees," she laughed. "You should hope he picks you Keri. You'd be in for a wild ride."

Keri smiled while thinking she would not want to go with Andrew. She'd decided to eliminate the swingers Ben and Andrew, chubby Greg, black Desmond and Tiff's husband Brett. That left Nate. He was good looking, well-toned and less brash than some of the others. She felt Nate quite liked her and would respect her wishes.

"If Nate gets an early pick I think he'll select me," she'd convinced herself.

Other couples soon arrived and Keri was pleased to see Tiffany had dressed not dissimilar to her. She'd worn a colourful, sleeveless frock and Keri thought her friend looked quite beautiful with her shoulder length brown hair pulled back off her narrow face.

"Very French," Keri said, complimenting her friend.

Both women admitted they'd tried to back out and were now extremely nervous about the whole idea. Both downed a large martini, in order to quell their nerves.

Fleur came and joined them. Keri noted how beautiful the black woman was, in a tight, dark blue dress.

"Please don't let that Greg choose me," Fleur whispered to them. "I don't think I'd enjoy lying under a whale."

The woman all laughed, with Keri admitting to some considerable nervousness. Fleur brought her hand down onto Keri's thigh, just above the knee. She felt two quick squeezes.