A Fundraiser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be Ok."

They surveyed the males who had now grouped together, as was often the case at their parties. The men were smartly dressed in slacks or jeans and short sleeved shirts. Keri shuddered at the thought of lying under any one of them.

"You'll have to get yourself on top, if you draw him," Keri said, only half joking and all three women burst out laughing again.

"Whoa! The girls are getting giggly and excited. Let's get this under way," said Ben taking the lead, just as Keri knew he would.

"You nervous Keri," Fleur asked quietly.

"Yeah a bit," Keri answered honestly.

"I bet your man put the pressure on, didn't he?" again placing a hand on her leg.

Keri didn't answer, but nor did she deny it.

"Yeah I thought he would have," the black woman said. "Don't worry baby, you'll end up in good hands tonight...no matter who picks you."

Keri turned to enquire further with the black woman, but Fleur had risen and moved to speak to her husband.

Keri looked to Paul to see if she could gauge who he had his eye on. For some reason she hoped it would be Amanda or Maria. Her thinking was that if it were one of them it was only for a good time romp and not some serious attraction. She couldn't be sure, but thought he was eyeing up Amanda.

Ben began to speak and ran through all the details. The men would draw numbers one through seven, just as the women would a week later. Number one; with the pick of all six of the opposite sex would be obliged to pay $1400. It then decreased by $200 each man. There was no selecting your own spouse. Upon selecting your partner for the evening, you departed for the bedroom with your number on the door.

"In the room you'll find everything you require for a pleasant evening. You must remain in that room for at least one hour, before you return to the lounge."

Ben then made light of there being no tales about what goes on and no inquiries by jealous partners. Everyone in the room laughed, however Keri was not at all confident Paul would not badger her for details. She had now become very nervous; both about who she might have to couple with and the possibility of her husband seeing her leave with another man.

The male draw was conducted amid much laughter. It came as no surprise to Keri that Ben drew number one, after he conducted the draw. He was followed by Desmond and then Paul. Her husband seemed quite pleased with his draw, which Keri knew would leave him five women to choose from, or four if Keri remained unselected.

The men stood and lined themselves up in order; making some show of admiring the seven woman sitting before them. Then Ben announced it was time to commence and immediately selected Fleur.

Keri was quite taken aback by this, as others appeared to be. Fleur merely smiled and stood up gracefully. Her partner Desmond showed no emotion. Fleur touched his arm as she walked to Ben and they immediately departed.

"I suppose that's no real surprise," thought Keri. "She's the sexiest of the woman present."

"OK; that's your wife gone to have some fun Desmond. Who do you pick?" said Amanda.

Desmond smiled directly at Amanda.

"I pick Keri."

At first Keri thought she'd not heard right. However when the black man turned his head to look directly at her, Keri felt her stomach sink. She'd not expected this at all.

"My god! This is bad; this is very bad," she worried, snatching a quick glance at her husband. "I should have run this scenario by him."

She berated herself further, upon noting a look she knew all too well. Paul was clearly not happy with this turn of events.

Keri took a deep breath, forced a smile and rose. Robotically, she walked across to Desmond. She dare not look at her husband again, nor did she look to touch him, as Fleur had done to her husband. To hide her trepidation she boldly took Desmond by the hand and led him to the door, without looking back. Her legs felt like jelly as she walked.

"Woo hoo! You go girl," she heard Amanda call.

Once in the hallway, they were only able to hear a faint hub bub from the room they'd left. Without daring to turn she led Desmond down the passage, past the room with No. 1 written on it, where Desmond's wife had gone with Ben. Keri opened the second bedroom door and led Doug inside. Once the door shut behind them she slumped back against the wall allowing all her true feelings to flow.

"Oh my god Des. I...I'm..."

"Yeah I know. I'm a bit nervous myself, to tell the truth," she was relieved to hear him say.

"Why'd you pick me?" Keri blurted out.

"You were the most beautiful woman left in the room."

"That's a nice thing to say, but I don't believe it's true."

"Oh yes it is. There's something about your looks and personality I've always really liked. Fleur likes you too. When I told her I was considering you, she said it was a good choice. I looked forward to this night in the knowledge I might get to go with you Keri."

"You did?" Keri gasped, not hiding her surprise at hearing this.

"Yep; and now here we are. Can I kiss you?"

Keri was still recovering from the ordeal of being selected and getting to the room.

"Well...I guess. That's what we're here for I suppose."

Desmond had already moved in close and Keri raised her head to accept the lips of the first black man she'd ever kissed. Their lips pressed and she didn't find it at all unpleasant, quickly relaxing into the kiss.

"That was nice Des," she said as they seperated, "but I'm not at all sure about us having sex."

The black man's reply was swift and to the point.

"Well I'm very sure Keri. That's what we're in here for; so yeah...we're gonna have sex."

"Oh!" was all Keri could manage as Desmond pulled his shirt off over his head.

"Oh!" she gasped again, upon sighting his chiselled pectorals.

"C'mon let's lie on the bed," he said taking her hand and leading her to the large double bed.

Keri noted that beside the bed were oils, lubricants, condoms, a basin of water and flannels.

"They've prepared the room well," thought Keri as she moved onto the bed, beside the semi-naked black man.

He moved to kiss her again and she pulled back.

"Look Desmond; like I said, I'm not at all comfortable with this. Can we take it slow?"

Desmond smiled at her and stroked her bare arm.

"Ok, here's what we do. You take your shoes and top off, get comfortable and then we just kiss for a bit. How's that?"

"That's Ok!" Keri agreed, feeling relieved.

"Then when you're ready you'll lead the way. Ok?"

"OK."

"I don't make any moves. However it has to end with my black cock inside your white pussy."

Keri opened her eyes wide, totally taken aback by his blunt description of what would occur.

"OK?" he prompted her while she swallowed hard.

Realising further negotiation was futile; Keri nodded and removed her shoes. Desmond lay on his side, his head resting on his hand; watching her. He raised his eyebrows to prompt Keri to remove her T-shirt.

After a few seconds hesitation Keri pulled the T-shirt off over her head. She sat there in her sheer pink bra.

"Beautiful! I knew they'd be beautiful. Take it off," he said indicating toward her bra.

"No! You said we'd just kiss for now."

"Ok; we kiss, but you need to start thinking about how we're going to consummate this liaison."

Keri didn't answer, but merely pushed him onto his back, moved close into his side and began to kiss him. Being slightly above him made her feel more comfortable. She briefly thought of Matius and partied her lips to allow his tongue to flick hers.

As Keri began to relax into their kiss, she determined to stop over-analysing the situation. Apart from Desmond's insistence that they would have to fuck, he was being very chivalrous and not rushing her in any way. Keri let her hand run down across his chiselled chest. This caused the first sign of arousal and she pulled her hand away. However, like a bee to the honeypot she quickly returned, exploring every part of his wide chest and flat stomach. They continued like this for some time.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Desmond finally said, breaking their kiss.

"A little," she agreed. "You have a nice body."

"Here I'll show you more," he replied, making Keri immediately regret her remark.

Desmond pulled his jeans down and off, along with his socks.

"Oh dear," Keri exclaimed, trying to look anywhere, other than the near naked black male on the bed beside her.

"Don't be shy. You're not a virgin. Check it out."

Keri looked down across his chest and stomach. His tight fitting briefs clearly showed the outline of a thick, semi-erect cock. At least Keri hoped it was semi-erect. Her eyes lingered on it.

"Touch it,"

"I...No, I don't think I should."

"But you want too. Here..." he said, taking her hand and moving it to his briefs.

Keri allowed him to place her hand on the firm bulge. She drew in a breath as she felt it thick, but not yet fully hard. Her nipples begin to tingle.

"Move your hand on me. Please!"

Keri lightly ran her fingers along the length of the hardness.

"Mm mm; that's nice," she heard Desmond croon, his eyes now shut.

Keri watched him while she continued her actions. The appendage began to grow beneath her hand and she could see the pleasure register on his face. She couldn't deny feeling pride at being able to arouse him. It excited her. She bent her head to lick, then suck on his brown nipple. She felt him grow to full hardness under her touch. She felt a hand move onto her body.

"Can I?" Desmond asked, his hand now resting on her flank, beside her breast.

"Yes!" Keri gasped, embarrassed to glance down and see her own nipples showing proud and erect, through the sheer undergarment.

She closed her eyes, breathed in deeply again, while he began to run the back of his fingers across the bra. She moved her hand down to locate his balls. They played in this manner for some minutes, while the ache grew in her lower stomach. Keri kept her eyes shut; concerned that eye contact might betray her own state of arousal.

Suddenly she felt the hand leave her breasts. As she opened her eyes she saw Desmond lower his briefs, drawing them down his thighs and calves before discarding them on the floor. He then resumed his position on his back. Keri was mesmerised by the thick, black cock that lay across his stomach.

"It's time," she heard him say.

"Time?"

"We came in here to have sex Keri and now we're both horny. It's time."

Keri considered her options for a few seconds. He was right; she was ready. She was as keen as he was for him to be inside her. However, she wasn't yet ready to bare herself fully. She decided on a plan.

"Pass the condom," she ordered.

She watched him reach out and select one. He handed it to her and she tore the packet open.

Keri extracted the latex object and positioned it at the tip of the now proud shaft. She rolled it across the head of his circumcised cock and couldn't help but note his huge helmet ridge. She'd never noticed that in any other man before. Using both hands she unfurled the condom down to the bottom of the rod. These actions saw Keri very turned on and she knew she'd be wet. However she was reluctant to admit this.

"Pass the lubricant," she said, reaching under her dress to pull her panties down and off.

"I don't think you'll be needing that. You're very flushed already."

Keri blushed further, as she discarded her panties. She leaned across him and located the lube. Squeezing some on her finger tips she brought it to her lower lips. A quick touch on her bare pussy revealed he was correct in his assessment of her arousal. Nevertheless she gently applied it, stifling a groan as she touched her sensitive inner lips. Then she lifted the front of her skirt and threw a leg across his torso, straddling him.

Keri kept herself clear of him as she arranged her flowing skirt on either side. She looked away as he stared straight up at her; a boyish look of anticipation on his face.

Keri shuffled back and dropped her pelvis. Her vulva settled on the midsection of the sheath clad cock. She remained motionless looking down at her lover, holding his gaze her lower lips parted on his shaft. She noted him shudder and enjoyed having this effect on a man.

Still holding his gaze she slowly began to slide forward and back along his full length. She delighted in both the sensations she felt and the obvious pleasure it was giving the black man beneath her. She had never done anything like this with Paul. It was new, very exciting and was completely in charge. Gradually she began to quicken. After a period of this Desmond gasped.

"Please; I need to go in you. If it wasn't for the rubber I'd have shot my load already. Quick!"

Keri smiled broadly, very pleased with her efforts. Her breasts were aching.

"This isn't so bad at all," she thought. "I quite like this."

Keri was now more than happy to take her first black cock inside her. She moved her hand under her dress, behind her butt.

"An Adonis," she thought.

She lifted the rock hard shaft, brought the tip to her entrance, then hesitated.

"What would Paul think?" she thought, before pushing the concerns aside. "Forget him; deal with that later. For now just enjoy it."

She pressed herself back onto the thick rod. The size of his head saw Keri's lips stand firm, before they bloomed apart to allow the cock head to slip into her. Her passage stretched as he began filling her; yet she felt no pain. Her wetness, plus the lube meant he slipped in easily, despite his girth.

Keri revelled in the sensation of being filled. When she felt him about half way into her, she stopped, reversed and manoeuvred her pelvis to drag that impressive helmet across her sensitive spot.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, shuddering from the shot of pleasure that cut through her. She quickly repeated the process, beginning to pleasure herself on that huge mushroom head.

Keri felt Des's large hands pulling up her bra. She made no protest as her breasts fell free. She revelled in the feeling, when his hands began to roughly molest them. To reward him she plunged herself fully down onto him, her butt hitting his thighs as the thick shaft filled her like never before. She heard him groan in appreciation.

Keri fell forward mashing her breasts into the black man's chest. Rubbing her nipples on his hairless torso. She began to move her pelvis up and back nearly coming off before plunging fully onto him, again and again. Then she resumed the shallow entries that had the edge of that huge helmet rasping across her most sensitive spot.

This action increased the sensations tenfold. Once certain she would cum, Keri began to fuck her black partner without inhibition, completely lost in the moment. Long forceful movements taking him fully inside of her, their sweat coated bodies moving across each other

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned, as the blissful warmth flooded out from her pelvis like a tidal wave.

In the midst of orgasm she was just conscious of hands tightly grasping her buttocks. Then he began to fuck her without restraint. Keri felt another jolt of pleasure flood through her, not sure if it was another orgasm or merely the first continuing.

Finally with one sharp thrust Desmond held himself fully inside her and she watched as he moaned and took his own pleasure. She lay her head down on his chest and shut her eyes.

Keri slipped into a half sleep, her black lover still deep inside of her. Soon she briefly roused herself, came off and rolled to lie close to him.

------------

"Oh my god," gasped Keri as she looked at the clock.

"What?" said heard Desmond utter.

"The time Des, the time. We fell asleep."

"Chill baby; Fleur is likely still having a good time with Ben and Paul with Amanda."

"With Amanda?"

"Yeah; Paul told the boy's he intended to go with Amanda."

"Did he?" said Keri, not at all surprised.

"Yeah he did," he tells the boys everything. "He's a bit of a gossip your husband."

"Is he?" Keri asked.

"Yeah; he says a bit much at times, to tell the truth. Now come here, we've got plenty of time," Desmond said, rolling and embracing her in a fashion that Keri knew all too well.

"No Des," she said struggling to break free. "You've had your fun, now I need to go in case Paul's waiting."

Keri wriggled free of the black man's grasp and began to dress herself.

"Ahh, Keri come on. We didn't get very adventurous and I always like to go again."

He had his hand on his cock. The condom had been discarded and he was hard again. This made Keri hesitate for a second before she continued. She didn't care if they hadn't been 'adventurous', but she had enjoyed the sex. However Paul might be waiting. She began to search for his clothes.

"I enjoyed what we did Keri. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah! Yes, I guess I did. Thanks for that Des. You were a true gentleman," she said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "But come on, we need to go. Paul can be very..."

"To be honest Keri, Paul can be a prick," Desmond said, suddenly not holding back. "I don't like the way he craps on about that car of his and I don't like the way he feels he owns you. He's a prick Keri, everyone thinks so."

Keri was thrown by this blunt assessment of her husband. She had suspected they might feel this way, but it had never before been verbalised to her.

"I...I guess..." she stammered, and then resumed dressing.

Keri knew Des was correct; however Des didn't have to put up with him and she knew she needed to find her husband. If he was angry or upset she would need to placate him or her life would be hell in coming days.

"C'mon Des, hurry up," she said, ignoring what he'd just told her.

Once dressed, Keri led Desmond back along the Hall. All the other doors were closed and they couldn't tell if there was ongoing activity in the rooms. She hadn't lied. She felt good after her session with her black lover. It had gone about as well as she could have hoped. Des was nice, had a great body and he'd been considerate of her. Keri also liked that he'd clearly liked her and been aroused by being with her. She felt good about herself.

As they approached the door to the lounge, trepidation began to creep in. What was Paul going to think about her spending so much time with a black man? What would his reaction be?

Des and Keri re-entered the lounge to find it empty.

"Oh my god, everyone else has gone home," gasped Keri.

"Either that or we didn't make the most of our time together Keri."

Keri gave a nervous giggle as he reached out and touched her arm. She liked his touch. It was affectionate and reassuring. She turned to face him.

"Des I...I was a little too restrained in there. You're a nice man, so I'm sorry about that. I should have let myself go a little more."

"Don't be silly; you weren't that restrained once you warmed up" he said, much to Keri's embarrassment. "You were pretty much how I expected you to be. That's why I chose you."

"I was?"

"Yeah! It's also why I told you right from the start that we'd fuck. I knew that without some forthrightness there'd be no action. We'd still be sitting in there talking."

"It was nice action wasn't it."

"It was beautiful. Come here..."

Desmond did exactly what Keri hoped he'd do. He pulled her in, lifted her chin and kissed her. She immediately responded to the kiss, and placing a hand behind his head and opening her mouth to accept his tongue. The kiss was passionate and lingered for some minutes.

They were interrupted by a blast of a car horn.

"That sounds like the Chevy," Keri said turning to peer out the window, into the dark driveway.

She walked over to get a better look and saw Paul sitting in their car.

"It's Paul I'd better go," Keri said, now panicked as they heard another blast on the horn.