A Fundraiser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He sure loves the horn on that Chevy," Paul said, showing no apparent concern.

"Yeah; he does. More than he loves me I reckon," Keri said giving a nervous giggle.

"The man's an idiot not to be more appreciative of you."

Keri felt her heart skip at hearing this unsolicited compliment. She looked down and gave a small shrug.

"Ok lover. I'll see you around," Des said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah; I'll see ya."

"Gosh he's a nice guy," Keri thought briefly, before dragging her eyes away and heading outside.

As she walked to the car she took a quick glance over her shoulder. The lights were blazing in the lounge.

"Damn! Paul will have seen that last kiss. That was so stupid."

Keri was annoyed at herself. She knew Paul had not thought the whole swapping thing through. He'd wanted his fun, but hadn't given enough thought to how that entailed her going with another man. A black man, as it turned out.

"Hi!" she said, cheerfully opening the car door. "Sorry about that. I didn't know you were finished."

"Everyone's finished. What the hell was all that about?"

"What?"

"That...that kissing and the groping in there just now," he said backing down the drive.

"Oh that! Just a goodnight peck, that's all."

"That was no peck. I thought you were about to start fucking him on the lounge floor."

"Oh don't be silly," Keri said and immediately regretted it.

That was not how you dealt with Paul. He abruptly pulled up the car still only halfway down the drive.

"Don't you tell me not to be fucking silly. I saw you dry humping that big black bastard in there. You looked like a bitch on heat."

Keri said nothing. She knew it was best to let him rant. She just wanted her husband to recommence backing down the driveway.

"Didn't you fuck him and suck him enough times in the bedroom. You were in there long enough. How many times did he get his black cock inside you?"

"We just fell asleep Paul; honest."

"Yeah well..." Paul said and proceeded to back down the driveway.

They didn't talk at all on the way home, much to Keri's relief. She knew her husband was stewing and he wasn't nice to deal with when in such a mood.

When they arrived home Paul let her out and went to park the car. When he came up to the apartment his mood appeared to have lightened considerably.

"Ok baby; I don't want to argue over this. I've been a bit uptight. Can you forgive me?"

"Sure no worries babe," Keri said standing up; still somewhat weary.

She moved to give him a brief kiss on the cheek, just to confirm the argument was over. Paul pulled her in tight.

"Oh!" she had time to playfully exclaim, before he brought his lips to her and commenced a deep passionate kiss.

"Oh yes! I like this man much better than the sulky male I travelled home in the car with," Keri thought, while returning her husband's kiss.

His hands massaged her waist and she relaxed further into the kiss. Keri was happy that her husband still found her attractive, following his evening with Amanda. She felt him draw a hand up to her breast and begin to massage it firmly. The embers of arousal immediately flared in the pit of her stomach.

"Mmmm," Keri said breaking their kiss. "Someone's still frisky. Didn't you get enough back at Ben and Marie's house."

"It wasn't that great. I just thought of you the whole time baby. You turn me on so much more," Paul said, now working his hand up beneath Keri's top.

"Shall we go up to bed?" she asked as he lifted the top over Keri's head.

He pulled her bra straps down her arms and off, before lowering the cups off her breasts. He pulled the bra down to sit around her waist. He inspected them.

"No! I need you quick; right here. Will you do it for me baby?" Paul said, placing his hands firmly on her bare shoulders, indicating what he desired of her.

"Oh, that's what you're after, are you?" she said, allowing him gently push her onto her knees.

Keri was happy to service her husband, if that's what it took to turn his mood around. She liked the notion that he hadn't had a great time back at Ben and Marie's house. She quickly unbuckled his belt and lowered his fly. As she pushed them and his boxers down his semi-erect cock fell free.

Swirling saliva in her mouth, Keri wrapped her fingers around him and brought it to her lips. She felt him beginning to grow, but suddenly caught a whiff of female, causing her to pull back and look up.

"Paul, you showered after, didn't you?"

"Of course baby."

"And she didn't take you in her mouth did she," Keri asked, imagining Amanda doing just what she was now doing.

"No way; just a quick fuck with a rubber. It wasn't that great at all. Now keep that hand moving baby; I'm hot for you."

Keir felt a surge of pride that her husband had taken little satisfaction from his encounter with another woman. He was growing harder in her hand. Ignoring the smell she leant forward to deliver saliva to the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, you're all I need; you're the best," he responded, placing a hand firmly on the back of her head.

Their sex play caused Keri's arousal to rapidly rise again. She felt a pang of guilt in the knowledge that, despite her initial reluctance, she'd clearly enjoyed her swap more than her husband. She determined to make up for this fact right now, in forgetting her own rising needs and giving her husband all he desired.

"Gosh, he is a good man. I don't deserve him. Really I don't," she thought, now using her tongue to spread the moisture across the head of his cock.

Keri heard her husband moan his delight at her actions and felt him surge to full hardness.

She kissed her way down along the underside. The smell of womanhood was strong, but she pushed this out of her mind; determined to give him her best effort. She took one ball at a time into her mouth, rolling them around, while working a thumb on his gland and up across the head. Her husband's soft grunts told her she was doing well.

After she'd kissed and nibbled her way back up to the top, she looked up to see him watching her efforts.

"Come on baby, suck me hard and deep. You know I like that."

Keri ran her lips across the shiny head, now well lubricated by her saliva and his precum. She took him in, down to her hand, until the cock head knocked against the back of her throat. She hesitated, continuing to maintain eye contact, then fighting to control the gag reflex she briefly let him slip in a little further. Quickly pulling back, she began to bob gently back and forth on him.

He pulled her hand clear of his shaft. She could see a look in his eyes, but couldn't interpret it.

"Play with your tits. Don't move them from there," Paul said, taking complete control of the act.

Keri began to massage her breasts and felt him press both hands firmly onto her skull. He pushed himself slowly forward. His cock entered the top of her throat and he held himself there, looking down at her.

Keri couldn't breathe and fought to relax. Her eyes watered and she could no longer see him clearly. She didn't like this and pushed back hard.

He finally withdrew and she gasped for air. The respite was brief and he began to push his cock in forcefully, controlling her with the hands on her head. Each thrust saw him enter the top of her throat. It was aggressive and domineering. Eventually she managed to stop him again.

"I can't do this Paul. You're being too rough."

"That's ok baby," he said looking down, moving a hand to work on the lower part of the shaft. "Work the head, I'm getting close."

Keri liked this much better and used her tongue on him, while moving a hand to his balls.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he soon groaned, taking hold of his cock.

Keri made a move to take him in again. She had no problem swallowing his cum.

"No! Hold still. Mouth closed," he ordered. "I want to finish on your face. Hold still."

Keri had never before had anyone cum on her face. Paul had never asked and she'd never offered. However, this time he gave her little say in the matter.

"Touch your tits...pull those nipples." he demanded while masturbating himself feverishly.

Keri did as asked and began to pull her nipples until they hurt. His cock was pointed directly at her.

Suddenly the first wad exploded out and hit the bridge of her nose. Keri shut her eyes tight as she felt his cum hit her face. Paul moaned his satisfaction above her.

"Oh yeah, take that bitch," she heard him say.

Keri didn't like him speaking to her in that manner, nor did she enjoy him coming on her face, however she remained silent.

"This one's just for him," she thought as he now began to rub his cock head over her cheeks and lips.

"Oh jeeze, that was too much. Thanks for that baby. Lick me clean now," he ordered, his cock head pushing at her lips.

She opened her mouth and allowed his slick cock to slide easily in. She used her tongue on what cum remained. He didn't try to push deep into her again. Eventually he stopped and withdrew.

"You're the best babe," he said hoisting his trousers.

Keri heard him walk away, but feared to open her eyes, worried that his cum would sting them.

"Could you bring me a flannel Paul?" she called.

"Nah; I'm tired. It's been a big night. I'll see you in bed."

This upset her. He'd left her kneeling in the middle of the lounge floor, her face covered in his cum and merely walked away. She felt sad and cheapened by this ending.

Eventually Keri hoisted her bra and got up off the floor. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. By the time she made it into their bedroom Paul was turned away from her, sleeping soundly.

-----------

The following day Paul rose and went to golf early. Keri had text Tiffany about catching up. Surprisingly her friend seemed reluctant, but Keri pressed it and Tiff indicated she should drop by.

Keri was eager to get all the gossip and to tell Tiffany about her time with Desmond. Tiff seemed a bit cool when she first got there.

"So who did you end up going with Tiff? Was it Nate? He always has an eye for you."

"Didn't he tell you?" Tiff cryptically replied.

"Didn't who tell me what?"

"Paul! It was Paul! He picked me Keri. Immediately after you left the room with Des, your husband picked me."