A Gift From His Father Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was April that had set the marathon pace. She had felt that she needed to prove she was indeed an insatiable nymphomaniac dyke lesbian, and that she'd always been one. "Why can't they understand that and simply accept me as I am?" He heard the tail end of her thoughts, "Now that I'm away from Dinah I can return to my life as..."

John sensed her confusion. She couldn't imagine, nor remember what her life was like before that bitch Dinah had drugged her, and she was near panic. His timing was perfect.

Candace and Elizabeth felt John's presence as he entered the room, but allowed April to acknowledge their master and mentally prepared themselves to respond to his wishes. Candace had to trust that John would make everything alright, and not interfere. That was hard for a mother to do, but she knew it was right.

April saw her mother and Elizabeth focus on someone or something behind her; she waited and realized it had to be John.

She turned slightly, not hiding her naked beauty from him and finding his eyes, said, "John, so you made it back. Well as you can see I have fucked both of your bitches and I am ready for more. Are you convinced now that I am a dyke lesbian? Hell, I am even a motherfucker, since I fucked my own mother. Isn't that called incest? And you know what John; I am ready for another round if these two can keep up. I wish I had my favorite strap-on cock; I'd really fuck them both hard. I'll even let you watch if you promise not to touch. I don't do dick."

John sighed heavily and looked at Candace who had a look on her face that he'd never seen before. He smiled and dismissed both Candace and Elizabeth with a look, then turned back to face his girlfriend.

April watched her mother and Elizabeth stand and walk out of the room, leaving her alone with John. She called after them, "Hey, where are you going? Okay, go freshen up. I will see you both back here in a few minutes after I deal with Johnboy."

John waited patiently as April stood to look at him eye to eye as best she could. Her attempt fell a little short, what with her being only 5'6", and John just a few inches over six feet. John listened into her thoughts; the real April was screaming and pleading for his help.

"April," he said. "You know that I would never hurt you, right?"

April looked at him suspiciously, having taken on a posture ready to fight.

"I need you to trust me."

Before she could answer, John froze her in place and turned her around slowly, spinning her as if she were on a potter's wheel. He gazed at the naked body he loved to look at the most, noting the piercings and the tattoo. He lifted his hand to her face, a face that he loved, but now it had been altered by piercings in her eyebrows, nose, and lips. She'd even shaved patches from her left eyebrow. She looked at him. His hand moved down her face to her mouth. He squeezed it open and waited. After a moment a metal bolt and pin gently floated into his outstretched hand. With the tongue piercing removed, he closed the hole in her tongue. It was now as if it had never happened. He closed her mouth and watched her eyes widen as she realized what he'd done. Ignoring her, he lifted his palm and all her facial piercings unfastened themselves and floated into the hand that held the tongue piercing. John closed his hand into a fist and spun her around slowly like a rack of magazines, looking her up and down. He stopped her and opened his hand, watching as her nipple bars separated and floated into his hand joining the other newly removed jewelry. John closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment. When he opened his eyes again, all April's piercing holes had been closed. Even a medical exam wouldn't be able to tell that she'd ever had piercings. He spun her around again. April's eyes were as big as they'd ever been. She'd never seen anything like this before and especially not from John of all people.

Looking down at her naked pussy he saw the final piercing. A moment later it had joined the others in his hand and all evidence of their existence was gone. He slowly turned her until he could see the tattoo over her ass. it read, "This ass belongs to Dinah!" John had to hold his anger in check. This, above all else, pissed him off the most. Then he realized that it would only be fair if Dinah was given a tattoo, also. That thought lightened his mood. He'd have to think of something appropriate and embarrassing. He watched as April's tattoo faded and then disappeared completely. He turned her around once more and as she turned her short black hair began to grow longer and lighter until it was once again shoulder length and blonde with a little bit of a natural curl to it. While he was at it, he made it easy to manage and never again would there be a split end.

He turned her again, approving of the corrections and additions. John added a fine manicure and pedicure, polishing her nails a tangerine color that he knew she'd like. John was just about done when he decided to tighten her abs a bit, and remove the little belly fat that she had gained. Satisfied that all the physical corrections were completed, he was ready to move on to the harder stuff.

Mentally April had been convinced that she was an insatiable nymphomaniac dyke lesbian and that she'd always been that way. He had to be careful how he corrected this or he could lose his April forever.

He allowed April to speak and move her head as he sat her down on the nearby leather couch.

"What the fuck John! How did you do that? Why did you do that? I will just get more piercings and cut my hair again. Hell, I think I will shave it all off. How do you like that?" She was really getting herself worked up.

John calmly spoke. "April relax. Don't speak. Listen to me."

April was getting ready to let loose another volley of insults and cursing, but strangely she shut her mouth and relaxed and was willing to listen to what John had to say.

John decided to try it one step at a time, fixing what he could see and observe, realizing that he might not get it all done immediately. It may take some time.

"April," he said slowly and deliberately. "You aren't gay. You aren't a lesbian. You never were one. Dinah drugged you and changed your personality. I am going to help you return to that person I have always loved even when I didn't know it. I love you April and you've loved me since we were children. I need you to remember that." He paused and lifted his restrictions on her allowing her to respond.

April's mind was a sponge, she listened to all that John was saying and began to mentally process what she heard. "I am not gay? I am not a lesbian? I never was one? I was drugged and tricked into thinking that. But why?" She answered her own question, "Because Dinah wanted me, oh my God! I am not gay. I am not a lesbian. I never was one. But all that sex I had with all those women. So many women and I love it. So am I bisexual now? I love pussy. I love the taste and think about it all the time."

John watched April carefully and read her mind to learn how she was processing the information. He decided to continue.

"April you may have enjoyed your time together with all the women you were with, but that was because you were drugged with a very powerful mind control stimulant. You don't like pussy, you don't think about it all the time, but when you do think about it you are repulsed that you were controlled into thinking that you liked it. You are very angry with Dinah for tricking you and changing you to think that you were a lesbian like her."

April continued to process the information that John gave her. She began remembering things: the lunch with Dinah, the Long Island Iced Teas, and her love for John. "I've always loved John, since we were children playing together." She remembered how she imagined that one day they would marry. "I am not gay. I like men. I love John. What the fuck did that bitch do to me?"

As John listened in, he could hear that his cautious counseling was working.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You're weak, you've always been weak. If you really loved John, why'd wait so long to let him know how you felt? You like pussy and the bitches that can give you what you crave, a woman's touch. It's so much better than that of men. They know just where and how to touch you. Admit it, you may not have always been gay, but you love the taste of pussy and you want it now. There are two bitches in the other room waiting to give you more of what you crave. They are probably in Candace's bed right now eating each other out, laughing at weak little April, cause she doesn't know what she truly wants. Fuck this. Let's go and fuck them. I know where to find a strap-on and you can even fuck John with it."

"Enough!" John shouted, echoing through April's fragile mind. The schism was getting stronger and he felt he was losing her.

John imagined enclosing the second personality into a bubble. He sealed it tightly; it could no longer be heard or seen. It couldn't escape. He then pulled it out of April's head. John watched as the captured part of April's psyche struggled within the bubble. He began to shrink the bubble until it disappeared completely and that bit of April was destroyed.

He shuddered. It was a rash act, one he didn't stop to consider the effects it might have on her. But it was gone now. He hoped and prayed that he hadn't made matters worse. April had collapsed and was unconscious.

He cradled his naked girlfriend's head in his lap, he didn't hear any thoughts. He waited, caressing her and watching her lovely face. After a minute her eyes fluttered and she opened them.

"Hey you," she said.

His emotions almost overwhelmed him and tears welled up in his eyes, "Hey you yourself!"

~~~

Gym class was about to begin, and she was late. She hated gym. She hated having to change her clothes and put on the modest prescribed school district-approved attire, green shorts and tee shirt. But she did love playing tennis. She still wasn't good enough to make the school varsity team, but if she continued to improve, she could be a walk on at any one of the colleges and universities nearby.

She grabbed her Wilson racket and ran through the locker room to the tennis courts just in time to not be noticed for her tardiness. After almost 45 minutes of drills designed to improve her ground strokes she was pretty sweaty. Thankfully her next class was her free period so she could take her time showering and changing back into her street clothes.

On the way in she met up with a few girlfriends and they began talking about their favorite subject, Cody the football quarterback. The four girls giggled and screamed when they broached the subject of sex and what Cody looked like below the waist. Everyone, bar one, was enjoying the musings.

Dr. Smith was hiding in the back of the mind of the hopeful tennis prodigy. He could put up with just about anything except the idle gossip of late-teenage girls. When he screamed his frustration the girl actually froze for a moment.

"I think I need to be going now," she told her friends, "I have a class coming and I still need to get something to eat."

The girls shrugged and walked with her to the locker room, they too needed to shower and change. Such was the life of a high school senior.

Dr. Smith was relieved that at least now he'd be able to see several naked teenage girls showering and frolicking in the shower. He had transferred from one person to the next without knowing what his limit was or how long it would be before he could transfer again. He wasn't worried about being found. He was safe for the time being, but he needed to transfer into someone who could help him to advance his plan. Although he was wasting time here while he rested and rejuvenated his powers, at least he'd have a good seat for the show.

He was living every teenage boy's fantasy, getting to watch naked girls in their locker room. It was interesting to see things from the perspective of a naive eighteen year-old girl; she and her friends were silly but had great bodies. He watched her slowly undress and examine her firm young body; when she thought no one was looking, she found herself hefting her breasts, tweaking her plump nipples, then fingering herself just a little as she pulled off her skimpy panties. She walked proudly naked to the showers, her "C cup" tits jiggling and riding high on her chest as she sashayed her tight ass. Choosing an empty faucet she put her shampoo and towel down and got busy washing the sweat off her young body. But as she did, for some reason she couldn't understand, she was looking at all the other girls, her friends, as they too washed. At times she stared at her friend with the "D-cups" trying to understand how they seemed to defy gravity. As she watched she found herself continuing to wash the same spot between her legs and was surprised that she had to stifle a cry of passion when she got herself off.

She didn't know why and it was all becoming too much for her to handle, after all it was something she saw every day. But for some reason, today the pear shaped tits of the girl on her right, the heart shaped ass of the girl across from her, and the shaved pussy of her best friend had her wanting to touch and taste each one. Before she could stop herself she was frigging herself where everyone could see. Fortunately they didn't. She wasn't gay, was she? Not that there was anything wrong with that, but she had to admit that she was bi-curious. Perhaps if the situation presented itself, she would experiment a little, but she really liked boys, didn't she?

Despite having no physical body, Dr. Smith still enjoyed watching naked young women. And since he could manipulate his host, and he could feel what she felt, he wanted more. He had to admit there was nothing quite like the feeling of an eighteen year old girl getting herself off. He allowed her to continue her hygiene routine while he focused on the images of the young pussies he'd just seen, so young and many yet untouched, he pondered on the variety of labia he had seen. They were all so different and yet so similar.

As Dr. Smith reminisced, unaware of the effect it was having on his host, the girl was becoming incredibly horny. Her shower completed, she reluctantly dressed and had to add a napkin, even though it wasn't her time, to soak up all the juices she was secreting. She was beginning to think there was something wrong with her. Is this what happens when girls realize they are lesbians? It was all the she could do to get herself dressed and to the cafeteria. She got a sandwich and sat alone as the images in her mind shifted from pussies to titties. "Wow," she thought to herself, she'd never used that word before, but that is what they were.

Dr. Smith sighed heavily as he re-imagined all the young breasts that he'd seen, their perky nipples and crinkled areolas. He wished he had a body to be able to physically enjoy the pleasures.

She was picking at her food, lost in thoughts of pussy and breasts. "Hey girl." Her classmate slid into the booth, bumping her as she often did anything to touch her heterosexual friend without being too obvious. "You okay? You look a little...not yourself."

The young woman turned to look at her lesbian friend. She'd always been open and had many different types of friends, but the timing couldn't have been any better. She grabbed the girl by the neck and smothered her lips with her own. Surprised by the sudden passion she hesitated, but soon returned the enthusiasm of the kiss with more of her own. She'd dreamed of this moment with her friend for months. After long moments of sucking each other's tongues, they broke the kiss panting. They looked deeply into each other's eyes and quickly left the cafeteria, heading to the parking lot and an old '67 GMC white panel van. They both quickly jumped into the back and began taking the other's clothes off. Before long they were rolling together on the carpeted floor feeling each other up, each girl desperately trying to bring the other off as quickly as possible. It was her first time and she was excited but she proved to be a quick learner. Both girls buried their heads between each other's thighs, screaming as their mutual lust climaxed. Both knew they weren't done.

Drunk on the anticipated sexual passion, Dr. Smith forgot his plans for that moment and hung on as the rollercoaster ride continued for the next several minutes.

~~~

It was a leisurely morning at home for Mary Smith. It was one of those unseasonably warm central California days, and Mary hadn't bothered with dressing. She wore a white satin dressing gown. Her fabulous breasts caused the gown to hang open exposing the front of her lovely naked body, flat almost muscular abs, shaved pussy and magnificent long legs. Her tangerine colored toenails peeked from the white low-heeled slippers. From behind you could easily see her heart shaped ass through the sheer gown. It was the next best thing to naked, and she loved being naked. Mary had been thinking about a vacation to one of the Southern California Desert Resorts, despite the time of year they were still very warm and the one she had in mind was for nudists. She kept putting it off. Despite being the mother to the Master of the Ring of Power, she still had her quota to maintain, though she bet John would let her get way for a week to "recharge the old batteries". She was, after all, his mother.

She was just finishing her glass of orange juice and was about to go into John's old bedroom, which John had helped her convert into a gym, when the door bell rang. Mary changed her direction and went to the door; she could see her neighbor George Wilson holding something in his large hands. She hadn't talked to him since a few weeks after the funeral of his wife Amanda, which was three years ago. Both she and John had attended the funeral and Mary had made some of her famous casseroles to take along. Since then they had only waved and returned greetings, but never made the time to talk. Mary opened the door and George nervously stepped in. He was so nervous about his gift that he didn't notice Mary's provocative attire. He held up a Christmas candle display made of pine tree pieces, three red candles, a red bow and five small pine cones. It was designed to sit on the mantle.

He held out the display to Mary and only then did he notice the beautiful nearly naked woman before him. "Oh, George, it is gorgeous. You made it yourself. Thank you." She whisked it from his hands and smelling the pine, she said, "I have just the place for it." She carried it into the living room, cleared a spot, and put it on the mantle.

"There. What do you think?" Mary asked.

George Wilson was dumbfounded. He could hear her question and knew she was asking about how the candle display looked on the mantle, but he couldn't find his tongue, or to put it another way, he was imagining his tongue doing a lot more than talking. Mary had her back to him and George's attention had focused on her beautiful ass and all the things he might do to it, his gift quickly forgotten.

Mary spun around to her quiet neighbor and saw his eyes widen as her large natural breasts settled in place, high on her chest, shadowing her flat belly and her bare pussy.

The look on his face caused her to realize that she'd forgotten that she was essentially naked and obviously had caught the poor widower off guard.

"I'm so sorry George. I am so comfortable being naked in the house; I forgot that I didn't have any clothes on. I hope you'll forgive me. Please, excuse me while I find a robe to put on." She began walking towards her bedroom.

Finding his voice, George said, "No. I mean, if you are comfortable I am sure I could get used to looking at your lovely body. I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or stare. It is just that you look like a centerfold I once saw in a Playboy Magazine. Damn, Mary you are gorgeous."