A Gift From His Father Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stopped in her tracks and smiled, lighting up the room. "Thank you George. That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. If you don't mind, I would like to remain as I am, but only if you're sure you're fine with it."

George smiled back, "I am more than fine with it. It is your home after all."

"Would you like some coffee, or perhaps breakfast? I haven't eaten yet."

"I could eat," George said, and thought of pulling himself between Mary's spread legs and eating her until she couldn't take it any longer.

"Great. What would you like?"

George smiled and said, "Anything you have would be more than fine."

"Okay, why don't you follow me to the kitchen," Mary said and sauntered past him, putting extra emphasis in swinging her hips as she moved.

By now the fifty-nine-year-old man was sporting an impressive bulge in his jeans and was wondering if his luck would hold long enough for him to get some relief.

Mary had John sit at the counter while she busied herself, first preparing a cup of coffee for him with her Keurig brewer. George chose "Breakfast Blend", his favorite, and he was delighted that Mary and he shared a taste for good coffee. They enjoyed good conversation as Mary made a large omelet and toast. As they sat across from one another eating, laughing and talking, George not only enjoyed the meal but the view was more than he could have hoped for. He managed to only stare for brief moments at a time.

When they had finished eating, and the conversation began to wane, George began to feel as if he should leave. "Mary, thank you so much for the fine breakfast, your company, the conversation, and for letting an old man admire your beautiful young body. It is the first time I've seen something that lovely in many years."

"Do you have to go?"

George was becoming nervous, he didn't want to leave. He wanted Mary and she seemed more than willing, but he hadn't been with anyone other than his wife in over forty years. He was just being foolish.

"I am sorry, but I do need to go."

Mary sensed that he wanted to stay, but was holding back. She wasn't used to being turned down. She smiled.

George thought to himself, "What are you saying? You don't want to go anywhere but between those legs of hers. You've thought of nothing else since you arrived."

"Mary, I'm sorry." He said shaking his head back and forth as if trying to shake out the cobwebs, "It's been a long time, I really would like to stay."

Mary's smile broadened.

"Good. Don't worry it's like riding a bicycle, only a lot more fun. We'll take it slow. Let's adjourn to my bedroom, what do you say?"

"Yes, Mary that sounds like a good idea."

She stood and so did George. Clearing the table, she put the dishes in the sink and turned back to her neighbor. He was right behind her and she pulled him close and they kissed. It was a rough kiss, a little more tongue than she was used to, after three years he was out of practice. He broke the kiss and said, "Mary, I really need to bath before we do anything intimate."

"Fine," Mary said. "Let's shower together."

He followed Mary into the bedroom as she easily slid her silk gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She walked the short distance into the massive master bathroom. Once there, she stepped into the huge shower and turned on the water. In a few seconds she was joined by George just as she perfectly adjusted the temperature. George was already sporting a good sized piece of manhood and as he stepped in behind her it slid between her legs. He moved in closer, putting his arms around her and cupping her oversize breasts in his large hands.

"Hmmmm, that feels good. All of it," Mary said as she squeezed her legs closed and felt his cock twitch.

Reluctantly George let her go as she turned to see his naked body for the first time. "Oh my," Mary said as she looked admiringly at the chiseled man before her. George may have been old, his once red hair now mostly white, his face marked with age lines, but below the neck he had the body of Adonis. There wasn't one ounce of fat. His abs were tight with ridges cut through, there was some white hair in his crotch, but pointing out was a hard muscle that likely hadn't gotten any real action in quite some time.

As Mary admired his physique, he drew her near him again and felt her large tits mash against his chest. He grabbed her by her two firm ass cheeks and pulled her onto his waiting cock.

"Hmmm, hello again," Mary said as she captured his cock again, but this time allowing him to penetrate her. She used her well-toned Kegel muscles to squeeze and caress his love tool.

"Oh my God," George cried, "What are you doing and how are you doing that? It feels incredible. I don't think I have ever felt anything like that in my life, but if you keep that up I am not going to last very long." He was panting now.

Mary wasn't worried about George going off before he was ready or not being able to rise to the occasion again. With her mind control ability she could simply tell him to get hard and he would. No man yet had been able to resist, particularly with her ample body as incentive. Her only regret was not being able to read thoughts like John did. Perhaps, if she asked, he would grant her that ability. She filed that away for later and returned to George who was now spraying his seed deep within her love canal.

He was a little embarrassed having released so soon, and confessed, "Mary you are the first woman I have been with since my Amanda passed. I am more than a little out of practice. I hope you'll forgive me."

Now Mary felt bad that he felt as if he had failed. "George I am so pleased that you chose me to be your first. But, don't worry about cumming too soon. You were simply a victim of my grip." She flexed her muscles again to make her point. "Now George, you aren't through yet. Get that cock nice and hard again, rock hard, and I will let you fuck me."

George couldn't believe it; he was immediately hard, harder than he remembered having been in a long time.

Mary pulled him out for a moment so that he could take her from behind while the warm water continued to help heat their passion. Holding on to the bar just above the seat Mary looked back over her shoulder and pulled George back to her pussy's entrance.

"I am ready George; it is time to make up for lost time. Show me you still know how to use that big hard cock of yours."

George smiled and pushed his cock into Mary once more, savoring the feeling as he entered her tight pussy. Damn, he thought, I have missed that feeling. He pushed as far as he could and Mary sighed as he hit bottom, making George's ego soar even higher. Then he pulled out slowly, very slowly. Mary responded again. He pushed back in painstakingly slowly and repeated the prior actions until he was sweating like a tai chi master performing his exercises. Finally both he and Mary couldn't take it any longer and he began to pump into her hard and fast. Mary screamed as she enjoyed the change of pace and encouraged him to go faster and harder. George was eager to comply, gripping her by her hips he built up a rhythm he was proud to achieve. Mary let him know how much she appreciated it by the whimpers and moans she emitted until she couldn't hold on any longer and let loose a loud shriek as she came hard, pleading with George not to stop. For a full minute she screamed and grunted until she was finally done. She gripped George's cock so hard he could no longer move it and he came with a loud roar.

"Wow George. That was something. You are definitely a quick study. Let's clean up and adjourn to my bed."

~~~

It was a busy day on the college campus, it was finals week just before the winter break. Additionally, the football team was invited to play in a big bowl game and had been practicing long hours for days. If that wasn't enough there was some sort of large fundraiser happening that evening and there were extra trucks and vans delivering chairs, flowers and food.

As she drove around the parking lot Heather found a space just as another car was leaving. She made her way to the swimming pool and the women's locker room. She was early as usual, and with her ear buds pushed into her ears, didn't hear her tormentors enter the empty locker room.

They had made the mistake of trying to take her in the shower the first time, where they were just as vulnerable as she was. They wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

"Go watch the door," the large blonde told the butch twins.

Heather had changed into her single piece swimsuit and had shut off her iPod Shuffle. She was stuffing it into her purse when she dropped her ear buds. She bent down to retrieve them just as a baseball bat slammed into the locker where her head had been merely a second before.

Instinctively Heather let out a burst of telekinetic energy that froze her attacker just as she was pulling the bat back for another try. Heather took her time and stood looking at the blonde girl. She'd not had a chance to use her new mind control gift, so she was unclear just how it worked. Nevertheless, she needed to get this bitch to leave her alone, then she remembered something one of her history teachers said. It was about the 6th century Chinese general and military strategist, Sun Tzu, author of The Art of War. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Heather focused on the girl's face and tried to look deeper. She was soon hearing the girl's thoughts. She was frightened, unable to move and didn't know why. Heather realized that she didn't even know her attackers name and then she heard the girl say "Ellen, Ellen Brooks, my friends call me El." She didn't speak it but she did answer Heather's question. She was in the girl's mind. She had to be quick before the butch sisters returned.

"Okay Ellen, listen up. You and I are going to be good buddies from now on. By that I mean you are going to be my bodyguard of sorts, while I am here at school. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Ellen thought back.

"I am going to release you, El. You can in no way hurt or harm me. It would be like hurting your nana." An image of Ellen's elderly grandmother came into view. It was clear how dear she was to the large blonde girl.

"When Butch One and Butch Two come back you are going to convince them of your change of heart. You will have my back, you and your goons too."

Heather released Ellen. The girl blinked a few times and physically relaxed her entire body.

"So, I hope I didn't scare you with my bat. I was just kidding, you know," Ellen said realizing that she may have seriously hurt her friend. "I don't know what I was thinking." She called her two goons over and explained the change of plans. They hesitated for a moment until Heather gave them a little push while installing the same orders that they could no longer harm her in any way.

A quick glimpse into their minds revealed that they were more than a little bisexual; they were all closet lesbians, too afraid to act on their real desires. Heather thought about fixing that, but didn't feel qualified to mess with their lives in that way, so she decided to just have a little fun instead.

"Look I am going to get some extra laps in before the rest of the team gets here. Why don't you girls go ahead and eat each other's pussies until you all get off and then join me. You have a good twenty minutes before anyone should show up."

The girls looked at Heather and then began to strip. As they did, Heather couldn't help but admire their bodies. They were big girls, over six feet tall, and the butch sisters were pretty muscular. Their breasts were pretty small but that was probably due to their lack of body fat. She was surprised that both had very hairy pussies, except for where they trimmed for their suits. Before long they had all joined into a small daisy chain on the cool tiled floor.

Heather walked down the corridor to the pool, happy that she was again able to outsmart her adversaries.

~~~

"How do you feel?" John asked April as he took her hand in his and looked down on her as she lay in his lap.

"Not too bad, considering. I do have a funny taste in my mouth." Then she remembered what she'd been doing most of the morning and frowned.

"How much do you remember?" John asked as he caressed her face with his other hand. Unseen by him, April's nipples hardened.

"I remember it all," she said and then she thought to ask, "How did you do that, all of that stuff and save me? John Smith you've been keeping secrets from me for a while now, out with it."

John looked into her mind and was satisfied that his April was back. "It's a long story; do you want the short version or the long version?"

"Start with the short and we'll see how it goes from there," April said as she sat up and realized that she was naked. "Oh, I guess I forgot to dress this morning, too." She shrugged it off and squeezed John's hands and looked into his eyes. "Tell me what's going on, Johnny. I am strong enough to deal with it."

John swallowed hard and began. "The short version is that my dad left me this ring and it gives me power to control people's mind and bodies."

"What, your high school ring?" April asked, looking at the ordinary ring on his finger.

"Oh," John said. He'd forgotten that the ring was still disguised. He thought for a moment and then the ring changed into the most beautiful ring April had ever seen or imagined. She thought about some of the pictures of Super Bowl rings she and John had seen, but even those didn't do it justice. There seemed to be every imaginable jewel on the thick gold band and it seemed to glow on its own.

"Johnny, it's beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it or could have imagined anything so breathtaking," April said as she marveled at the Ring of Power. John had to agree, it had been almost a year since he'd last looked at the ring in its natural state. It was truly the most beautiful ring in the world.

"May I touch it?" April asked, finally finding her voice again.

"I don't know," John said clearly toying with her. "Okay, I guess it would be alright."

April smiled and ran her hands over the large jeweled ring. "Why do you keep it disguised?" she asked, half knowing the answer.

"Isn't it obvious?" John replied.

"I guess it would draw a lot of attention," she admitted. "But it's so beautiful. It's a shame you have to hide it."

John agreed. He swallowed hard again and decided the time was right. "Apes, since you think so much of my ring I want to give you something from it." He wasn't going to ask or tell her, but simply slip his finger in her pussy and claim her with a piercing like his father had given his mother, and then explain things. But he thought better of it. Since he'd be the only one who could remove it without killing her, he decided that they should talk about it first.

"You've seen the piercing that both Elizabeth and your mother have."

"Yes, they are beautiful," April said. "I have asked them about it on a number of occasions," she paused. "I don't remember if they ever answered any of my questions. That's strange, isn't it?"

"They are my agents; the piercings connect them to me, and through the ring they transfer sexual energy they collect to me."

John went on to explain how the agent-master relationship worked as April listened; at several points her mouth fell open, not believing her ears. When John told her that he wanted to give her her own jewel so that he could never lose track of her again, she smiled and said, "Johnny most guys would give their girls a ring if they want to become exclusive."

John blushed and opened his heart to her, telling her that he loved her and couldn't imagine life without her.

Then he hung his head in shame, explaining that the ring is powered by sexual energy and that meant that in addition to the energy his agents collected, he had sex with a lot of women. He loved it and was hooked on it. He could never be monogamist and he didn't feel that it was fair to her. So he didn't know what to do.

"That, John Smith, is the lamest excuse for a marriage proposal that I've ever heard."

John looked up and into her eyes. "You mean you'd still want to be with me, marry me?"

"Oh, not so fast buddy. Firstly, you haven't asked, and secondly, I still don't see a ring other than the one you want to put on my pussy lips."

John beamed. He got down on one knee and said, "April Martin, will you make me the happiest man in the world and agree to be my wife?" and taking her left hand in his, slid a huge diamond ring on her ring finger.

She looked at the huge diamond on her hand, it was gorgeous. Not a ring of power, but impressive nonetheless. She didn't know where he'd gotten it from.

He looked up at her waiting for her response.

"Well?" she said.

"Oh!" Realizing what she wanted, John slid his ring finger into her moist vagina and placed his thumb where he wanted the diamond to be. When he removed his hand, she was surprised to see a large white diamond attached to her labia. She hadn't felt the piercing at all.

"Ooooh, that's pretty." She touched her newest accessory and began to feel aroused. She sighed heavily and said, "Well since you've given me two diamonds how could I say no? Yes, Johnny, I will marry you!"

"Are you sure, Apes? Ours will not be a typical marriage."

"John Smith, I have loved you my entire life, I am not going to begin questioning my heart now. We'll figure it out."

They stood and pulled each other into a tight embrace. April kissed John passionately. Just then the door burst open and Candace bounced into the room followed by Elizabeth. Still naked, they hugged and congratulated the couple.

Candace embraced her daughter. "I am so happy to have you back, darling." She pushed April back to arm's length, seeing the tattoo and all the piercings gone, except one.

Candace looked at her daughter's naked pussy and the large white diamond stud, which was larger than her own.

"Well mother, what do you think?" April managed to twist and show off her piercing while she extended her left hand.

It was an engagement ring. Candace was confused and caught off guard; she didn't expect that John would convert her, too. Then she noticed that the large diamond was void of any color or life and she understood. "It looks absolutely stunning, both of them do! Congratulations and welcome to the club!"

John noticed that he was the only one clothed, and quickly remedied the situation. His clothes simply vanished. His cock was hard and ready, standing up nine inches from his body. He emitted pheromones that drove his female agents wild with desire for him.

"Apes, it's time that we consummate our new relationship. Ladies, give us a little space please. April lay on the floor, her legs held open by her mother on the left and Elizabeth on the right. John knelt between them and put his large cock head at her opening. The women released her legs and April wrapped her legs around her fiancé, pulling him closer. John held off as long as he dared before he painstakingly slowly pushed himself into April. He stimulated her and she screamed her delight as he slowly entered her. By the time he was all the way in April had cum hard three times. As he settled in he grew another three inches, completely filling her. April was panting, now trying to get accustomed to John's new size. He was giving pleasure a whole new definition for her.

As they watched, Candace and Elizabeth absentmindedly pulled on their nipples and strummed their pussy lips imagining the passion their master was inciting his true love. It was rare for them to be this worked up, especially Elizabeth, who was always so cool about her passion, but John was in a particularly rare mood and without any knowledge was dominating her and Candace as a master does with a slave, a sex slave. She could not help herself; she and Candace were slaves to their master's whim. They turned to each other, and as if on cue, reached out to each other and slowly reclined on the sofa, slipping into a sixty nine after first paying proper attention to each other's breasts.