A Gift From His Father Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was now stroking back and forth in April's stuffed pussy. Her joy and pleasure was greater than she'd thought possible. She screamed as wave after wave of the orgasmic tsunami swept over her, each stronger than the previous. She finally begged John to stop before he killed her or sent her into a coma.

John pulled out his twelve inch thick cock that glistened with April's juices. Addicted to his scent, the two women smelled John's cock as it emerged from April's pussy. He had worn April out and had yet to cum himself.

Catching her breath, April looked at the size of his cock and thought several things at once. "Damn he's huge, how did he get that monster in me or out of me for that matter. He hasn't come yet. I want his juice, but I'd never be able to swallow that cock, let alone get my mouth around it."

John read her thoughts, and before Candace or Elizabeth could react, he moved to April, bringing his huge cock to her mouth. "Try," he said.

April grabbed the log with both hands and pulled it to herself, opening her mouth as wide as she could. She surprised herself as the mushroom head slid past her lips; she was careful to keep her teeth away. Then she surprised herself again, and managed to get about three more inches in. Her gag reflex seemed to have been suppressed and she began sliding back and forth on the mammoth cock. Before she realized it he was deep in her throat. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced.

John grunted and told her he was very close to cumming. April pulled him out of her throat but kept her lips firmly around his cock and then with a loud groan, John came. He flooded her mouth with his juice. Immediately she remembered how much she loved the taste of John's cum. She didn't know how it was possible, but it tasted like butterscotch. She drank it down, but it just kept coming and she couldn't keep up.

There was so much of it she couldn't swallow it all fast enough. It dripped from her lips and down her chest onto her nipples which seemed to harden and delight in the touch of his cum. She squealed again as the sensation of John's cum on her nipples caused her to cum again. How was that possible?

Candace and Elizabeth looked at John for permission, realizing that their master was in an unusual mood and had put a little something special extra in his cum. They had to have some. John nodded his approval and both women jumped April, kissing her and licking her breasts, trying to get as much as possible of the precious juices that were yet to be consumed. The amazing taste of butterscotch filled their senses and exploded through their consciousnesses resulting in unexpected ecstasy. Candace and Elizabeth both came hard. All three women were now a tangle of arms and legs writhing on the floor together, howling their pleasure for several minutes.

They were finally able to settle themselves, reluctantly detangling and looking to John, eager for more, when they heard a tiny voice call from across the room.

Standing in the doorway was a beautiful Latin woman. Her peasant dress hung off one shoulder exposing a large naked breast, the nipple being casually pulled as if she were twirling a lock of her rich black hair.

"Excuse me, the door was opened. John, you were going to take me home?"

(To be continued)