All Comments on 'A Gift From His Father Ch. 28'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cedarmancedarmanabout 8 years ago

hope you don't make us wait as long for the next chapter really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Where do you get this stuff from?

Imno_TrealImno_Trealabout 8 years ago

I wait with 'bated breath for each new chapter of this work!

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
congratulations on another job well done.

Hope you keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story as ever - really looking forward to the next chapter :)

Candy_Candy_about 8 years ago

I can't wait until the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please keep them comming!

I have been enthralled with your literature since chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great!

Love this series...keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

i also liked the naked gun story also

AmericantaurusAmericantaurusalmost 8 years ago

This is a great series!! When will there be more???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As usual, this episode was a complete delight...

...you have a knack for making overt and completely wanton sexual activity seem absolutely normal.

The workplace orgy and the off campus party orgy were awesome! I guess I'd enjoy fucking most of my female co-workers. I don't know why, but so many of them at my office are total hotties.

The marketing manager and her materials assistant, the artist in the house, would make for a super three-way!

Please carry on. I know this thing must have taken on a life of its own and will have been a real challenge to continue, but it seems your capacity to delight and entertain in engaging storylines has no practical limits.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
gaps

love this series but could do with shorter gaps between chapters

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Loyal Readers....

Thanks for the feedback! I do intend on adding more chapters. I have just posted the lastest "Nude Gun" chapter and will be looking at working on the next chapter of "A Gift From His Father.

Unfortunately, there are many demands on my time that impact my writing time. I will likely outline the next chapter this week.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 8 years ago

I just read through your story for the second time (plus the added chapter(s)). I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to more. It could do with some editing here and there. If you want any help, let me know, I would be glad to assist. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
huh

why isn't john already wearing all 3 rings he has, wouldn't he have more unique powers and be stronger overall?? Having the ring of truth seems to let you know hidden truths without really looking for them so that insight would be useful to fight the other 2 ringholders

I'd assume if he puts on all 5 they would cease to be rings and he'd be some sort of god

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter in Progress

What a great question! Why doesn't John simply put on all three rings?

John already has the most powerful ring. What would happen if he put the other two on? It is a question that he'd secretly pondered.

To be absolutely frank, after the experience of being trapped inside the ring out of his own body, he was frightened so badly that he didn't want to consider that option.

It was a move that other Master's of the Ring may have tried, and where were they. Most including his own father were imprisoned within the ring. No, John was determined not to make their mistakes. He would be smarter.

I am working on the next chapter, it is coming slowly. I must confess that I am more excited by the direction of "The Naked Gun", but I owe my loyal fans another chapter, so that is what I will produce next.

I am sorry I can't tell you when, I wish I could write faster, too.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 8 years ago
Dear author

I love this series, keep writing

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Series Review

You have a good series. It is imaginative, thought out, reads well, and has an interesting plot. One of your drawbacks is how easily everyone is manipulated or changed. I had to skim thriugh Esmeralda's main chapter because of this. For example, John claims all his agents with their diamond. It is done by his will and through his ring's power. How then was Essy able to convert Elizabeth so easily? That and then the immediate turning of Cynthia and Penny just made it a hard read. I look forward to your future chapters.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years agoAuthor
Hang in There!

Thanks for all the feedback.

I am sorry it is taking so long to get the next chapter completed. I am working on it and rest assured I intend to publish it as soon as it is ready. I wish I could give you a date, I hope soon.

You will really like this next chapter so hang in there.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years agoAuthor
Good News...

I have completed Chapter 29 and it is ready for the editor's markups. I am waiting for my editor to respond. I think you'll like it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Why Not

Take the 4 Ring's and Destroy them or take them out into the Pacific and Drop them into the Marianna Trench. The Deepest part of the Ocean . Drop them separately away from each other.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wtf

April's anal cherry should have been for John

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hm

Of all the weird-ass mind-rewritings and body-warpings and illicit sex in this story so far.... the thing that bothered me the most was when Evan cheated on his American History essay.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
April

John should punish April for cheating. She gave her anal cherry to a stranger. I would give her Anal warts and a severe yeast infection for about a month. Then I would make her lesbian unless I were with her.

Then dump her ass, and punish Candace for allowing April to cheat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Silly question but what happened to the third guy that picked up April and Candace?

netgnosticnetgnosticover 3 years ago

Sure is a good thing that Chance Goodwin can reduce his height from 7' to 5' 10". There's no way a massive, barrel-chested seven-foot man could drive a Porsche Boxster. Those cars are too small for me, and I'm only 6' 4". With the seat all the way back, my knees are touching the dash.

Love your series, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story but a little surprised that with all the bountiful tits around there are no titfucks or breast covered in cum and dripping off nipples into the mouths of lovers.. just a suggestion, I’m a titfuck freak

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Almost, too many side stories... Almost. Although the one about April could have been left out. She had been the one person that stayed loyal to John, without any mind control... Now, thanks to a nudge from Mom she is on the road to being just another slut... Kind of sad, actually.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Was it a typo or is my old age, memory loss, kicking in? Who was that referenced tech guy 'Mike' that John made use of his skills/software? Or was it meant to be 'Mark'? ;-) TTFN

tinfoilhattinfoilhat7 months ago

I agree with bigurn. April should have only been with John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous