A Gift From His Father Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got out of bed and shook her head, allowing her no-maintenance locks to fall into one of the many styles that John liked. She admired her sexy body in her full-length antique mirror. Her naked body was flawless, and could have been that of a twenty-year-old instead of a forty-five-year-old mother. She was so turned on now.

She lifted her large breasts and let them drop. They didn't fall far but jiggled nicely and settled on her chest, defying gravity. She reached between her legs, easily inserting a finger into her wet pussy. She was ready for him. She needed him. He was her daughter's boyfriend and fiancée but also the Master of the Ring of Power and she belonged to him like many other of his agents.

They were helplessly addicted to him and he had this effect on all of them when he was near, but it was the strongest on those that had served him the longest.

Candace didn't have much of a say in the matter. She quickly brushed her teeth and threw on a sheer blue robe that didn't hide a thing and walked the short distance to April's bedroom. It was a good thing that Essy and Linda were on assignment or she'd have to share him with the all three of them. She didn't knock; she simply opened the door to find the room empty. The bed was still warm, the impressions of their bodies still on the bed. "Damn it!" she yelled.

It was then that she heard her mobile phone ringing and she raced back to her bedroom to retrieve the device, thinking it was her master. She didn't stop to look at the screen. "Hello!" she said, trying not to betray her lust and irritation and still trying to sound sexy and sensual.

"Well hello yourself. You sound frustrated, like you haven't been fucked in twenty-four hours."

"Rachel? Is that you? I haven't seen or heard from you in months. How have you been? Where are you?"

"I'm at the Marriott; can you meet me for breakfast? We could catch up and maybe more."

"I happen to have an opening in my calendar, shall we say in an hour? What room?" Candace asked as she curled a finger through her hair.

"Room 213, see you then."

~~~

She was hot and sticky, they all were. They were tired too. But they all had displayed significant improvement in their game and stamina over the last several weeks. Betty Sue had learned how to serve a "slice" and Jenny had developed a deadly drop shot that would often jump back over the net. They were practicing twice a day and with the strict diet that Jacquelyn had put them all on, the extra pounds were melting off their already firm bodies. The extra time that they all had been putting in with their personal trainers was becoming apparent.

They were going to play three events each, singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. Jacquelyn would assign their male partners. She had several club members in mind, and would assign partners the final week before the tournament. The idea was to motivate her girls and have a little fun with the men, too.

She let it slip that they were looking for male partners with good tennis skills. There would be an audition of sorts. The couples would be judged on appearance as well as their chances to win. There were four partners needed, and Jacquelyn had narrowed it down to six men known to be solid players in their class, in addition to being known to stray and be available for extracurricular activities. All of the men were handsome and roughly in their age group, three were exotic and three were married. They would not only look their best but they'd be strong enough to win their respective divisions.

The girls met back in the locker room, stripped naked, and walked to the showers. It was apparent to each of them that their efforts were indeed paying off. Jacquelyn had lost what little baby fat she had been carrying. Her stomach was taut and you could just see her muscular six-pack, which made her ample breasts look even bigger as they jiggled sexily as she walked. Her ass looked amazing. She was beginning to show growth on her pussy mound but had a Brazilian waxing scheduled after her spa treatment.

Betty Sue had become addicted to Jacquelyn's pussy and began to salivate as she watched. She looked pretty fine herself. Her medium C-cup breasts looked good, jiggling a little less as she too had lost weight. Vicky and Jenny followed closely, Jenny slapping Vicky's ass playfully as they made their way to the locker room.

The locker room was deserted; they'd been out early and the other club members were just arriving at the courts. Jenny helped Vicky soap herself up, playing close attention to her lovely breasts, while Vicky tugged on Jenny's hard pink nipples.

Jacquelyn watched her two friends as she lathered her long hair. She felt Betty Sue's tongue licking her nether lips as she took her position on her knees to pleasure her mistress. Jacquelyn tried to remain aloof as her slut pleasured her, but Betty Sue had become very good at eating her pussy and knew what she liked. She soon had her hands full of the slut's hair as she suppressed her screams of pleasure, letting out several moans instead as the hard shower spray washed her hair into her face. Next, Vicky and Jenny traded places while Jacquelyn had Betty Sue dancing on her hand as she practically fisted her slut.

When they finished, they toweled off and dressed in fluffy white robes as they headed to the spa. The hands of their masseur would soon be on them, and those too would be delightful.

~~~

April was disoriented for a moment. She didn't know if it was John's amazing tongue or something else. She knew what it was when she looked around and realized that they were back in their bedroom at the mansion. Before she could say a word, she felt John's hard cock slide into her very wet pussy. They had already been fucking for over an hour; she'd come at least a half a dozen times and John was just getting started. If he didn't do something to help her along sometime soon, he'd fuck her to death before they got married. If he didn't have all his agents and other women to fuck, she'd have died long ago, she thought and chuckled to herself, what a way to go.

But John was gentle when she needed him to be and a bit rough when the time was right. It was as if he was reading her mind. She giggled to herself, 'of course he's reading my mind. How could he not?' She giggled again. 'Okay lover boy, let's see how you like this.' She squeezed her pussy tightly and throwing her weight around, she rolled them over so she was on top. Using her hands on his chest, she raised and lowered herself, twisting and sliding much to their mutual delight. They finally settled together, cuddling in the afterglow of a very satisfying fuck.

As they lay together, John still inside her, they spoke of their love for each other and their future. "You know Johnny, if you were paying attention, that is, reading my thoughts, I was pretty serious, you will need to change me in some manner or I will never be able to keep up with you." There was silence for a moment while the thought hung in the air.

"I could do that," John said, "or we could share our bed with others. How would you feel about that?"

"You mean a threesome?"

"Or more," John said.

"More?" April giggled, imagining two or more women in their bed. She remembered her time being controlled and having lesbian sex. It was no longer scary. In fact, now it seemed to turn her on a bit. "Well, I suppose it does come with the title and all," April said as she felt John grow harder and move deeper inside her. She giggled. "And who can do that? Stop. We need to talk about this."

"Okay," John said as he bent his cock back and forth then twisted it, causing April to gasp. What John had just done wasn't possible for anyone else to do and April loved the feeling.

"I'm not opposed to having some company," April said as a moan cut her off. She was building to another climax quickly.

"Really? What about your mother?" John already knew the answer as he lightly probed her mind.

She smiled. "It might be weird for a minute, but I could get used to that. Besides, we've already done some variation of that, right?"

"Good," John said. "That's why we're here. She was just outside the door ready to join us. She can't help it. All my agents begin to crave sex with me after about two years. There's nothing I can do about it. It's part of the burden of being Master of the Ring of Power."

"Damn, Johnny, that means you have to have sex several times a day just to keep up."

"And night," John added.

"Then why do you need me?" April asked, a little forlorn.

"I love you. I have always loved you. You're the only reason I don't go mad with this power. I need you. You keep me grounded. If I didn't have you to come back to, I would lose myself. I understand that this is all a lot to take in." He leaned forward and they kissed, this time April squeezing him tightly with her pussy, and John flexed his cock as they both swooned a bit.

"All the other stuff is just sex." John said, and then he continued. "What about with my mom?"

"Now that would truly be weird. But only at first," she admitted.

"Next to you, Candace and mom are the only others that I truly love. It is different, but still love," he told his fiancée.

John hedged a little. He realized that he'd have to spoon-feed her, not telling her everything at once. He knew that there was a special place in his heart for Candace. He did have a crush on her too, growing up. And there were others, too. Penny for example, there was something there that he couldn't explain. Regardless, no one could ever replace April in his heart.

"I did consider changing you a bit, but didn't."

"Really?" April asked. "In what way?"

"I think you need bigger tits."

"What?" Then she realized that he was kidding and punched him in the chest.

"I would like to bestow some gifts on you if you don't mind. Being my wife will make you a target of some people. You will need to defend yourself."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well for starters, limited mind reading and control ability. If you feel the least bit threatened, you'll be able to read the person's mind and alter the threat," John said.

"So, should someone be there to harm me I would be able to tell and then do a Jedi mind thing, "these aren't the droids you're looking for..." April said more seriously than it sounded.

John laughed a little, "Yeah, something like that." He paused and continued, "If a real threat occurred, I could give you the power to teleport yourself back here to the 'safe room' I will construct for you."

"Cool," April said. "But I don't want to have to run and hide. It would be great if I could protect myself. If I knew martial arts or something like that."

"I agree," John said. "How about that and some level of telekinesis?"

"You mean like moving things with my mind?"

"Exactly. I imagine that being a master in all forms of martial arts and being able to drop a refrigerator on someone would allow you to defend yourself pretty well, don't you think?"

"I think you're right. But you know what would be cool, being able to fly."

Now it was John's turn to punch April playfully. He did and then somehow simulated her clitoris, causing her arousal to soar. "Mmmm...we can get back to that in a minute. I think I am ready to fuck again."

After they had both come several more times and April found herself thinking she should be sore, but strangely wasn't, John enhanced her with the gifts they'd talked about, minus the ability to fly. She tested her telekinesis, moving a few items around the bedroom. She was disappointed that she wasn't able to read John's mind, but understood that, after all, he was the Master of the Ring of Power.

~~~

Maria and Carmen boarded the 747 back home to California via San Francisco International Airport. Their Florida vacation, which turned out to be more work than vacation and almost ended their lives, was over. They had their quotas to maintain and who knows what else John would have waiting for them when they returned. They took their seats in first class; there were definitely advantages to being an agent of John Smith Enterprises.

They looked over the crew and played their game of "Would you fuck him/her?" They now had the added advantage of not having to communicate verbally and being able to read minds.

As they lightly touched the minds of the crew, it was easy to learn their secrets. As expected, the captain was fucking two of the flight attendants, who were bisexual, and in addition to sharing a condo with three other flight attendants they all enjoyed the pleasures of cohabitation. The captain and co-pilot looked fatherly and both got their approvals; the pilot had recently divorced again, marriage number three. The co-pilot was attempting to climb the corporate ladder and wasn't engaged in fucking his crewmates, but as Carmen and Maria learned, was abnormally blessed with a huge cock, measuring over twelve inches. He often frightened off intended lovers, but he made their list.

As the coach passengers began boarding, they continued their game. They were stunned by the number of married couples that were unhappy in their marriages, mostly due to the pressures of not having enough money. They also were stunned at the number of men and women cheating on their spouses, particularly with members of their own sex.

"That is so kinky," Maria squealed to Carmen as only the two of them could hear.

The Latin beauties got their share of looks from most of the men and several of the women. "Mile High Club," Carmen whispered as if that was necessary.

It wasn't long before they were airborne and their thoughts returned to sex and making a dent in their quotas. With their new gifts, John had increased their quotas significantly, but Carmen had an idea of how to proceed. Once the first round of beverages was served and the inflight movie had begun, Carmen and Maria put their plan into action.

Once it was safe to move about the plane, Carmen began working on the team of flight attendants in the first class galley while Maria targeted a couple in coach that they both liked.

"Hello I'm Maria, didn't I meet you two at GG's Waterfront Bar & Grill in South Beach?" She continued to gush on about the restaurant and bar as husband and wife listened politely, both entranced by the Latina dream. As usual, both Carmen and Maria were dressed provocatively, showing an abundance of skin and cleavage. The husband stared shamelessly, oblivious to just how interested his wife was.

"Oh, look at me going on," she paused. "I am interrupting the movie, why don't you two join me up front for a drink? I insist," she said, turned, and sashayed back behind the curtain separating first class and coach. They stood and followed Maria, quickly slipping past the curtain and into the galley.

Previously, Carmen had been talking to the crew and had loosened them up with her suggestive conversation and not so innocent touching. Glancing down, she saw the rewards of her efforts as the male flight attendant was sporting an impressive tent in the front of his pants. The two women pretended to be uninterested, but their thoughts betrayed them. Each was horny, moist, and eager for some innocent sex play.

Maria joined them in the galley, closely followed by the married couple. The lead flight attendant was about to protest when Maria introduced them.

"This is Mr. & Mrs. 17A & B. I'm Maria and we are all interested in joining the 'mile high club'." Then she pulled Mrs. 17A deeper into the galley and kissed the surprised woman passionately while everyone else stared. The startled woman recovered quickly and returned the kiss with all the passion that she could muster while her husband gasped. He was soon gasping again as one of the flight attendants pulled him by his waist as she got on her knees and began to fish out his above average hard cock.

Carmen stationed herself nearest the opening to the galley. She watched as one by one everyone paired off. Clothing was quickly discarded. Mrs. 17A choose to eat Maria's pussy, and judging by the look on Maria's face was doing a good job of it. Next to her, Mr. 17B revealed an enormous cock. He was lying on his back while a redhead flight attendant bounced up and down on his pole. The only male flight attendant thought to be gay turned out to be quite the ladies' man too as he filled Mrs. 17B with his hard cock. That left Carmen near the galley entrance. She watched the action but was ready to greet any passenger who happened to approach.

The action was really heating up and Carmen wanted to join in. She concentrated really hard and thought, 'No one leave your seats; this movie is too good to miss even one second.' Then she felt a pair of hands pulling on her ankles and soon lost a shoe.

~~~

April was snoring softly, tired from their lovemaking and using her mind to move things. John lay still, but restlessly next to her. He no longer required much sleep and could easily go several days without any. He didn't want to leave her, but had so many projects going on, and needed to check on one in particular. John really needed to be in two places at once. He'd never tried that before. Since April was sleeping, his double didn't need to be more than a placeholder.

Concentrating, he sat up and stepped out of his prone body. His weight didn't register on or disturb the bed. He turned to face his double and they winked at each other.

John left the room naked, his large cock swinging between his legs. He was already dressed by the time he reached the stairs. He took them two at a time, down to the garage. John now had a small fleet of cars to choose from and decided on the blue Porsche 718 Boxster S. He jumped into the car and buckled himself in.

In a blink of an eye, he and the car were just outside the gates of his mansion. He pushed the button, the car roared to life, and he raced away.

"Dad, anything noteworthy to report?"

"Ah...lots," his father hesitated and then continued. "First of all, I am impressed by that last little stunt. I don't think I had the imagination or power to pull that off. Damn impressive, son."

John chuckled. "I just hope it doesn't get me into too much trouble with April. I still don't know what it can do and how much of my consciousness is there. If she makes it through the night, perhaps I'll simply withdraw him once she's awake."

"That should be interesting," his father said. "But back to the business of being you. You have a report from Chance. He's concerned that Evan is getting out of control and that he is too powerful. No real incidents reported yet."

"Tell Chance to watch him closely and that when my schedule frees up I may make an appearance," John said as he drove up the northbound freeway onramp.

"Maria and Carmen are flying back from Florida and should be back in four hours or so," he chuckled, "they are initiating a couple and the flight crew into the 'Mile High Club'. I'm sure that will be an interesting story."

"Other than that, everything seems to be calm and normal within John Smith & Associates. Oh, I almost forgot. Your wards, Jim and Susan are now down to twenty-four hours remaining on their deadline. They've not reported any progress."

"Where are they?" John asked.

"Hmmm...the Caribbean, the Virgin Islands. They're not fleeing; they seem to be at an orgy. Good for them."

John took the next exit and soon found himself cruising through a middle class neighborhood with moderately priced homes. Many people seemed to have given up on watering their lawns, which were now dead. A few had been landscaped with drought-tolerant plants and cacti, and some had been concreted over into large circular driveways.

He parked under a tree and turned his attention to one of the homes with a brown lawn. There was nothing unusual about it. He refocused his eyes, the walls began to dissipate, and soon he was able to see the occupants inside. A middle-aged man, Fred Summer, and his older wife, June. They'd been married for over thirty years and their life was routine. June was many years older than Fred, though at one time she had been a pretty hot number. But as the kids left the house and their marriage became more comfortable, sex for June just wasn't important. With age, she began to worry less about maintaining her once cute figure.