A Gift From His Father Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred had always been loyal and never strayed, but he was beginning to regret having married an older woman. The warnings that his friends and family had given him seemed to be becoming a reality. So he read a lot of Literotica, and had sex with his right hand. On the rare occasions that June was interested in playing, she didn't remove her top and the lights remained off. He would offer her oral sex and would eat her to a happy climax and then they'd fuck. It usually ended with both of them satisfied. But poor Fred never got a blowjob. He had never been a big fan, but when something has been missing for so long, it soon becomes important and missed.

John became aware of Fred's situation one day when he was people watching at the mall. After all these years, it was still one of his favorite pastimes. Watching women with his 'x-ray vision,' seeing through their clothing, was not only fun, but when he found someone interesting he'd tap into their thoughts. This too helped to keep him grounded and remember that everybody has their own issues.

It was then that he noticed Fred and June. John couldn't help but notice Fred's loneliness. It was his plan to see what he could do to help.

It would be simple to just give Fred a little push to go outside his marriage and find someone who liked to fuck. However, Fred was a more complicated character than that. He loved his wife and didn't want to hurt her.

June was a good person, but had developed back issues and was often in pain. As a result, she had let her body go, to do what it was going to do eventually. This was in stark contrast to Fred, who worked out at the gym five days a week and although in his sixties had the body of a forty-year-old.

Therefore, it seemed that June was the one that John needed to work on. From where he sat, he could do a few things. Later, he could meet her and fine tune where necessary.

Fred was helping June in the kitchen. He cleaned the pots and dishes while she put away the food. When they were done she went to her bedroom to watch her favorite recorded television shows and he went to his office or man cave to putter on his computer and iPad while 'channel surfing'.

John focused on June. She sat in her chair that was stuffed with pillows, trying to get comfortable as she turned on the television. The 54-inch flat screen was mounted on the wall four feet away. She tuned into Dr. Phil.

"Degenerative disc problem...lower back...two and three..." John learned as he probed her mind. The treatments she'd had were not a complete success although she did have some relief from the pain.

John began to implement a few subtle changes. First, he blocked the pain. She'd never feel pain in that area of her back again. He heard her sigh and relax. She was pain free for the first time in years. Then he repaired the damage. Next, he worked on her psyche.

She began to feel a slight itch deep in her womb. It was slight at first, but it was growing stronger by the minute. She paused Dr. Phil. For the last ten minutes she'd been distracted and not paying the least bit of attention to the show. She could always start it over. She sniffed; she could smell herself. She was so aroused. She didn't understand why and she didn't care. She thought about the last time that she and Fred had made love. Good old missionary style done in twenty minutes, then back to her television shows. She would surprise him. She was getting more aroused thinking about it. She needed to change into something sexy.

She hated how fat her body had gotten; she wanted to keep it hidden. But, perhaps tonight she'd let it out for a little while.

John was amazed at the mental job she'd done on herself. She got out of her chair and was astonished that she still didn't feel any pain. She stripped off her sweatpants and double XL t-shirt, and then pulled off her bra and huge panties.

On a whim, she decided to shower and shave her hairy pussy. Fred had talked her into doing it once; she didn't like it bare and when it grew back in, it grew in funny. However, Fred liked her bald. He tried to talk her into a landing strip, but she didn't want to do the maintenance.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look bad for a woman her age, but with a little effort she could look a whole lot better she thought. She could dye her hair and get rid of the grey. If her back continued to feel this good, perhaps she could begin an exercise program and loose a few pounds.

In the shower, she shaved and grew steadily hornier. She was going to fuck Fred's brains out. She went through her panty drawer and found a pair of sexy panties that Fred had bought her years ago but that she'd never worn; they were obscene and barely covered her pussy or ass. She giggled as she thought of her 'vagina' as a pussy. She'd always hated that term, but now it felt naughty and sexy. She pulled on the item and it did make her feel sexy as the back string split her ass and rested on her asshole. She had never liked anything touching her asshole, but this felt fun and naughty.

She found a sexy baby doll Fred had given her and slid it on. She liked what she saw in the mirror. Her tits didn't look bad. She found herself giggling again; she'd called her breasts tits. Somehow, they were firmer and sat higher on her chest than they had in years. She looked hot. That was all she needed; she was ready for Fred. She'd suck his cock and then bend over the desk and let him fuck her from behind. Maybe she'd let him fuck her ass.

'Wow,' she thought. 'That was quite a leap for me.' She'd not sucked Fred off in ten years and she had never thought of his penis as a cock. They had tried anal once when they had first married and never again. 'Where were these thoughts coming from?' June questioned herself, but she didn't linger on the why, she was just getting hornier as she considered them.

She tiptoed into his office and was about to call his name when she saw that he was on a porn website. There were pictures of many young pretty girls. 'If that is what he wants,' she thought, 'I can't compete with that.' Then a shocking thought entered her mind. 'But perhaps we could both take on a young plaything. I have always been curious about what pussy tastes like. Why should I care that he looks at porn? He's certainly not had anything else to look at; I've seen to that.'

"Fred dear..." she said in the sweetest voice she could muster.

Fred jumped. He had been in a fantasy and June never visited him here at night. He moved to hide the site before replying.

"What? What's the matter? Is everything okay?"

Before she could answer he looked at her and saw that she was practically naked and looking hotter than he'd seen her in years. He rolled back in his chair and she walked into the room, lighter on her feet than she'd been since just after they married.

She fell to her knees and spread his legs. He was hard. Was it from her or the porn? She didn't care. She began to undo his belt. "Can you help me with this?" she asked.

Fred stood as if in a trance, undid his pants, and let them fall to his ankles. His cock bounced out and hit her in the face. She reached for it and began to lick the head and then took it in her small mouth.

Fred wasn't huge, but was larger than average and tonight he seemed a bit larger and thicker. June worked on his cock with skills that she didn't know she possessed and soon Fred was coming. June surprised herself again by swallowing most of his cream and finding that she absolutely loved the taste. She would definitely have to add this to her diet.

Fred took only a minute to recover and surprised himself by kissing June passionately despite her recent meal. When they broke the kiss, he gently pushed her onto her back, pulled her tiny sexy panties off and was happy to find that she'd shaved. He dove in and began to show his wife the skills he'd learned by reading the many authors on Literotica, picking up a tip here and there.

June had always loved it when Fred ate her pussy, but he never seemed to initiate the act. That would change. She came so hard and Fred seemed to love her juices. This might have to become a daily activity. She reached around and was happy to see his cock was hard and ready. It seemed much bigger than the last time they had had sex, but then that was a while ago and the lights were off.

Fred was still eating her pussy and she was ready for his cock so she swung them into a sixty-nine and she sucked on him until he was distracted enough to look up. What he saw was a pair of tits that looked like they had almost thirty years ago. June's nipples were hard and juicy, sticking out almost an inch from her tits and begging to be suckled.

As Fred sucked on his wife's rejuvenated titties, she pulled him by his cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy that, although having been eaten, was still dripping with need. She pushed just the tip in and Fred got the message. It was time to fuck.

Taking a position just above his wife, he slowly lowered himself into June. She was tight, wet, and slippery and he smoothly slid into her. It was the best feeling he'd ever remembered having. It was just wonderful. He loved her pussy. June loved it too and came just a little when he hit bottom. They didn't move for almost a minute, and when Fred began to pull out the feeling was even better. He slowly began to build a rhythm and June met him stroke for stroke. After a few minutes, she screamed and realized that this was the first of what would be many climaxes until she had a big one.

'Gawd, why did I wait so long to resume fucking my husband?' June was panting now and the feeling just got better and better.

They were both sweating profusely. Fred was certainly in shape for it; his daily workouts made sure of it, but he worried about June, though her back didn't seem to be bothering her. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She was almost constantly coming. They seemed to break through a wall and June shrieked, and exploded, which caused Fred to do the same. He seemed to just keep coming and the longer he growled the better it felt. It was one of the best orgasms of his life.

As they lay cuddling with their combined juices leaked from June's pussy, she realized that she might be staining the rug. She rolled off Fred with the dexterity of a gymnast and jumped to her feet, running to the bathroom for towels.

She returned just as fast and Fred marveled at her jiggly body as it excited him again. He found he was hard again and June was eager for round two.

John laughed out loud as he retreated from the private moment between the couple. He would check back with them in a day or so to make sure that things continued on a positive track.

"Expecting trouble, son?" his father asked. "That was an extraordinary act of kindness to complete strangers.

"Hmm...not really, but you know how I like to be prepared," John replied as he started the engine and slowly pulled down the block and drove out of the neighborhood. "There was just something about Fred's situation that called out to me." They drove in silence until they reached the freeway.

"Can you get Chance on the phone?" John asked. Although he could have used the voice command on his phone, he knew his dad loved to do these simple tasks.

"Hey Boss, you got my report, huh?" Chance's Caribbean accent was almost musical.

"Yea. You think he's dangerous."

"Well, perhaps not yet. He's very powerful. Both Dennis and I were as helpless as the rest once he gave a command." Chance paused. "Well, it wasn't so much a command as it was a request or thought."

There was a longer pause. Chance felt a tingle and John spoke again.

"That will no longer be a problem, and perhaps I should shut this little science project down, but I just need a little more data. Keep an eye on him, and let me know immediately should things get out of control."

"Of course, boss."

The connection was broken and John continued to drive back to the mansion. "I thought you might like to know that Candace is meeting Rachel at their favorite hotel this very moment. It is on your way..." Dr. Smith informed his son.

"I didn't know that she was in town. Do you know the occasion?"

"I believe that Candace reached out to her. They've not been together for a long time," he told his son.

They were quiet for a while as they both reminisced about the two rivals so long ago. They had to agree that Candace had had the last laugh, for the grief Rachel had caused her. It was good that they were now close friends.

John downshifted, took the next exit, and was soon parking in the hotel parking structure. "Room 213," his father volunteered.

John took the elevator to the second floor. On the ride up, he tried to decide if he should make an entrance, or simply knock. He chose the latter.

He felt the sexual energy coming from the room; they were engaged. He knocked on the door. After a minute, he heard Candace ask who was there.

John didn't reply, but mentally playfully scolded her, "You don't recognize your master's presence?"

A microsecond later, she opened the door and let him enter. She was of course naked and just being in the same space as John at last was overwhelming. She was wet with the combined juices of Rachel and the sweat their lovemaking had produced. She almost leaped into his arms. In an instant, he was as naked as she was and they fit comfortably into each other's embrace. Their mouths found each other and they tongue-wrestled for a moment before Candace swooned. John lifted her to the bed where Rachel was also overwhelmed by her master's presence. She stumbled from the bed, her left foot getting tangled for a moment in the sheets, her magnificent breasts bouncing as she regained her balance.

She sighed; "Master, it's been so long..." she was becoming weak with the need to engage him. John took a few steps to meet her and she too seemed to form her naked body around his. She trembled as she came powerfully. John had to hold her as she was about to collapse.

He called her name, "Rachel..."

She quickly responded. "Oh yes master..."

"It's good to see you again. Are you alright?"

Rachel found her balance and looked up into his eyes. She'd give him anything and everything, he need only ask it of her.

The hotel room was transformed around them. The bed became an adult playpen with large back-supporting pillows, and a large area hollowed out in the center where they could place their legs as if they were sitting on a couch or slide down on their knees. The soft fabric was cool, feeling like a silk and satin blend. The lighting changed to a soft glow, there were trays of cheeses and fruits, and several bottles of wine were cooling alongside three crystal glasses.

The three found themselves in the center of the playpen, Candace on her knees working on trying to get John's cock down her throat, while John played with Rachel's breasts. He'd forgotten how lovely they were. Rachel was in heaven; what he was doing to her tits was amazing. She screamed as she came and sprayed her juices all over him; she had no control. John pushed two fingers into her pussy and withdrew them. They were covered. He licked them clean.

"You taste better than I remember." He spread her thighs and put his face where his fingers had been.

Candace struggled and managed to get half of John's cock in her throat, but he seemed to be growing larger as he stiffened.

"The hell with this," she said and simply straddled him and lowered herself onto his massive cock, shuddering and squealing as she came and he filled her completely. She recovered, knowing that there wasn't a lot of time; her master was a busy man. She began bouncing on his cock as she watched him eat Rachel as she yelled and quivered again.

John arranged them again so that the two were facing each other as they sat on their master, one on his cock, the other on his face. They leaned forward and held on to each other as they both seemed to be coming again and again. As they held on, their large tits rubbed back and forth eliciting even more pleasure from the two.

Without warning, they had magically traded places. Rachel was now getting the fuck of her life as John ate Candace's pussy. Both women were becoming hoarse as they came repeatedly.

When they felt they couldn't take it anymore, they again found themselves in a different position. They were now both on their knees as John began to ejaculate over their faces. It was an incredible amount of cum. None was wasted. He sprayed one then the other. They opened their mouths, catching most of it, but there was so much. Their faces were covered. Occasionally, Candace or Rachel would take his cock into their mouths, and he would quickly fill it. Finally, he was done. They swallowed and shared his cock, which remained hard. They loved the taste of his cum; it tasted like butterscotch.

He pulled away and sat back in the playpen, having been properly cleaned. They knew where to find more and began to lick each other's faces, necks, and breasts, looking for any remaining traces. Satiated for now, they each curled up against their master and quickly fell asleep.

~~~

Evan was asleep in his bed snoring lightly; his roommate Sidney was out again, leaving Evan the entire room to himself, which was perfect. He'd fucked both Sue and Gina unconscious and they were curled around his body, also asleep.

Their lives had changed dramatically after meeting Evan. Their grades were quickly plummeting due to the amount of time that they were spending with him. Meanwhile, Evan's grades were soaring; of course the girls were doing his assignments as well as spending their parents' money to feed and take care of him.

He was shocked to be woken from a pleasant sleep to the voice of his master, John Smith. Evan saw him in a strange dream sequence. They were strolling through the campus talking; it was a bright sunny day. As they walked, John told Evan how disappointed he was in his lack of progress. Sure, he'd enrolled in school and was getting good grades, but they both knew how he'd accomplished the feat. What was most shocking for Evan to hear was that if things didn't change immediately, John would terminate this project of his, leaving Evan without his special powers. He'd be a regular agent, or worse, returned to where John found him, with his memory wiped so he'd never know the great gift that he'd squandered. They had stopped walking and were standing face to face when John delivered the solemn news. Evan woke up, wondering if it was just a dream.

Then he heard John's voice again, telling him he had just twenty-four hours to make significant progress.

Evan was trying not to panic, but he knew that he had to do something to earn John's respect or his life was going to change dramatically. He tried to remember what he had been taught in training. John felt that it was alright to have a little fun and making quotas was paramount, but there was something else that he was forgetting. What was it? He strained, trying to remember, and then it came to him. 'Balance.' If you are going to be a bit naughty you needed to balance the books. In other words, you needed to do something good for someone other than yourself.

"You dummy!" Evan said aloud. He detangled himself from his girls, realizing that here was the prime example of his selfishness. He'd probably ruined their lives; he didn't think they went to classes any more. They may be flunking out.

Evan wasn't dumb, just lazy. He possessed a good mind. His rationalization was on target. 'Where was the balance in my life?' he thought. 'I don't even have a male acquaintance I could confide in. No bros to help me think things through or impress with my power over women.'

He grabbed some clothes and padded off to the bathroom. It was early for him, just after 6AM. The bathroom was clear. He quickly took care of his hygienic needs and emerged cleanly shaven and smelling good. Reentering the room, he found both girls awake and confused. Evan was never up this early. It was even too early for the first of his morning blowjobs.