A Gift From His Father Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby, where are you off to this early?" Sue asked, still a little drowsy from her late night of fucking and sucking. She had finally gotten used to Evan fucking her hard in both her holes; she was no longer sore. In fact, now she craved it as much as being first to blow him.

"It's Wednesday, I have classes. Don't you?"

"Sure, I do. We both do. But, we just blew them off because we take care of you," Sue said as Gina looked at them both strangely.

"Well, there will be no more of that. How are you going to graduate? How are you doing in your classes, anyway?"

As Evan had suspected, they were about to both flunk out. They'd been on the dean's list when he'd met them and now they were on the verge of academic suspension.

The guilt hit him hard. He'd really fucked up their lives. Things were going to have to change.

He quickly figured out how much sex he needed to maintain his quota. It was the one thing that he'd been successful with; he was well over his targets every day. Therefore, he could reduce the girls to a fuck and blowjob on alternating days, freeing up ninety percent of their time. He could call it a punishment for letting their grades slip. He'd find a group of guys to hang out with and could always get a fuck or BJ when needed.

"Girls, until you get your grades up I am going to severely reduce your access. No more sleepovers until then." He opened his mouth and stopped. He almost asked them to clean up the place, then realized how easily he could fall back into being the jerk he'd become. He closed his mouth without saying a word and left the two stunned girls naked and confused.

Sue called at the closed door, "But I didn't give you your morning blowjob."

~~~

It cost him a lot of money, but if it didn't work, no amount of money was going to save him or his wife. So it was well worth the gamble. Jim and Susan showed their IDs to the guard at the gate and then to the guard at the mansion. By the time they made it to the courtyard where the hostess was greeting couples, their identification had been thoroughly verified. They were given a brief introduction to the party, this being their first time attending the annual affair. They would have complete run of the place, except for the fourth floor of the mansion, which was off limits to all guests.

Clothing was optional; there were changing rooms and all four pools were open as well as the sauna and gym, which had been converted into a playroom. Condoms, towels, and toys were available. If you didn't see it, you only needed to ask one of the staff.

Susan wore a simple summer dress and sandals, with nothing underneath. Jim complemented her outfit with a loose-fitting shirt, cargo pants, and sandals. Their sunglasses hid their fatigue. They were tired of orgies and all the sex, but they had to find the mysterious man; this was their last chance.

On a tip from an acquaintance, Jim had learned about this annual bacchanal. If the mysterious man was still making the rounds he'd likely be here. As the couple strolled the grounds, cocktails in hand, they feasted their eyes on all the lovely people in various stages of undress, most naked and completely oblivious to the fact. There were couples or groups of people everywhere, playing or copulating in one form or another. It was early evening; the sun was still high in the mid-summer sky. Waiters and waitresses in uniforms served food and drink. It was expected that later that night many of the staff would also join in on the festivities, if asked.

When Jim and Susan approached one of the food stations, they were asked if they'd like to disrobe first and get more comfortable. They were shown to a changing area and given wrist tags to claim their belongings when they were ready to leave.

They made their way to the first of four swimming pools. The place was busy, not packed, but there had to be a hundred people already here, Jim realized. They might never find their guy. Jim pulled Susan into his embrace and kissed her. They had both been getting count down messages from their separate jewels. Time was running out.

"Let's enjoy the last few minutes we have before God only knows what will happen," Jim told his wife as they sat down on a plush pool lounge chair.

"Jim, I am so aroused by all these beautiful naked people..." Susan said. She was about to ask, but Jim interrupted her. They'd been together long enough for him to know what she wanted and needed.

"Of course," he said as she reclined and spread her naked legs, exposing her bald pussy to her husband and anyone else who cared to look. Jim leaned forward and began to kiss his wife's pussy, beginning with a few licks around her labia to get her started and then opening her up and licking at her opening. It wasn't long before her clitoris began to protrude and he gave it the proper amount of attention, too.

Susan was moaning and then panting as she came hard. Jim didn't stop. This might be their last few minutes together. He'd make it special. Susan was squealing and shivering as she continued to orgasm. Jim was prepared. Susan always gushed when she came and Jim enjoyed her juices. She was abruptly quieted, her shrieks muffled. Jim looked up to see his wife trying to swallow a huge cock. He looked up to see whom it belonged to; it was the man from the party so long ago. The man they had been looking for.

~~~

Determined not to lose his powers or disappoint his master, Evan realized that he'd have to step out of his comfort zone. He didn't have any male friends. He needed to remedy that immediately. He could just convince some guys that he was their best buddy, but that would not only be cheating, but his master would know. He was walking through the campus aimlessly but now he knew where to go.

Arriving at the Commons Area where the cafeteria was, he got in line and followed a couple of freshmen through and watched as they ogled a group of girls that hadn't the least bit of interest in them. After getting something for breakfast, they took a table not far away and continued to watch the girls as both groups began their meals.

Evan joined the guys, smiled, and said, "They look pretty hot. Who are they?"

One of the guys seemed to sigh as he rattled off their names one by one, indicating who was who.

Already knowing the answer, he asked. "Anybody make a move yet?"

"Naw," the others seemed to say in unison, "way out of our league."

Evan introduced himself and the guys accepted him into their group.

~~~

John enjoyed his brief nap. He had enjoyed playing with Candace and Rachel. He thought about round two; the girls would be only too happy to fuck some more. He got a message from his father. "John, sorry to disturb you, but I think you want to hear this."

John became fully alert. His father rarely spoke those words.

"It appears that Jim and Susan were successful and have located the mysterious man."

Before he could ask, his father told him. "They are in the Virgin Islands, St. Croix at a bacchanal in one of the mansions."

(To be continued)