A Gift From His Father Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having recovered from their mutual orgasms Gina and Sue had other plans. They pushed Evan back on the nearest bed. Gina climbed on top and lowered her wet pussy to his mouth while Sue took his large cock in her mouth. He was already hard and after a few minutes they switched places. Then as inspiration struck them they climbed on top of each other so that they were facing each other, but left their pussies free and called Evan to fuck each of their holes, alternating like he used to do.

Evan lined it up and first shoved it into Sue who was on the bottom, fucking her for six or seven slow strokes before pulling out and repeating the process on Gina. Meanwhile, the girls kissed and played with each other's breasts. They loved sharing their master's cock like this, but truth be known, they had developed a love for each other. Having relied on each other so often to get through the drought without their master's cock, they may have started themselves down an unforeseen path.

Evan could have easily have snapped them back to want only him, but that part of him was gone. He was done being selfish. He found new pleasure in helping others to find themselves. A light probe of their minds told him that they loved pleasing each other.

Nevertheless, his pussy roulette was getting to them and he soon had them firing off both from his magic cock as well as their ministrations. After they calmed down he fucked them separately in several different positions until they were satisfied and then he finally came in Gina and pulled out his still firing hose in time to fill Sue as well.

The girls spent the next several minutes remembering how much they loved the taste of Evan's cum as they simultaneously, licked it out of each other's well-fucked pussy, which only got each other off again.

It was late when Evan was ready to leave and release them. They were cuddling in the bed, Evan in the middle.

"Girls, I have to be going. This little reunion has been fun, and I've enjoyed our time together, but it ends now. We will always be friends, but you are no longer bound to me in any way. You will remember our time together fondly, but understand that it is over. You are your own, as independent of each other as you wish. If you need me, you know how to reach me."

They looked at him strangely, as he kissed them each passionately, then climbed out of bed and dressed. Once he stepped out the door it was like a magic spell was broken.

They realized how irrational it had been for them the last three months. They were pleased that they had finally broken it off with Evan. He had been good to them. He had the most amazing cock they'd ever had, but he was too possessive and needy. They would be friends, but it was over.

Evan jogged down the stairs and out the door into the night air. He was feeling like things were right for the first time since he'd accepted his status as one of John's agents. The campus was quiet, there were only a few students milling around. He walked briskly toward his dorm building.

He was about a hundred yards from the building when he was joined by a familiar figure. "Master!" Evan said.

~~~~

Chance was mixing drinks at the bar, Carmen was sipping hers while Maria patiently waited. They discussed with Chance the events of the last few days and then toasted once everyone had a drink in hand. There was a soft knock on the door. Maria opened it and greeted Penny warmly with a sweet kiss that lingered longer than Penny expected, making her dampen her fresh panties. They were of course acquainted but had never been intimate. Looks like that is about to change, she thought.

She floated into the room and was similarly met by Carmen, who left her head spinning. When she got to Chance, he picked her up in his arms, her feet leaving the ground and finished the job of turning her on. "Damn," she thought. "I need to hook up with these guys more often."

"You guys really know how to welcome a girl. Should I just strip now, or do you want to take it slow?"

In his Jamaican accent, Chance asked her what she was drinking and said that John would be back in a minute to brief them on their assignment, but they always had time for some quick oral, just to take the edge off. Penny took a sip of her drink and then took Chance's monster from his pants and began to bring it to life. Maria managed to get Penny's panties off and put her tongue to work in just the right places, as Carmen sat on Chance's face.

John had stepped into the bathroom a few minutes ago, he needed a little privacy. Closing his eyes, he opened his mind and saw his double. He sat up and looked back at his sleeping fiancée. April was asleep, quietly snoring. She was dreaming of flying and levitating large objects with her mind.

His double began to fade from existence. When he opened his eyes he let out a breath as he felt himself whole again and feeling stronger. He didn't know what he'd be called upon to do and he needed to be at full strength. He sensed his team had just released a little pent up anxiety and were waiting for him to return.

Joining the others, Chance handed his master a Dos Equis, John's drink of choice. Then he performed his new trick, reducing his size from his normal nearly seven feet, to five feet eleven inches tall. The girls all applauded. They toasted and John gave them a brief overview of where they were going and what their objective was. They were leaving immediately. He took a long pull on his beer and slapped it to the counter. The others followed suit and huddled close to their Master.

John closed his eyes and concentrated as a clear bubble appeared around them. Then they simply vanished from the room.

~~~

A moment later Chance and the women found themselves huddled in the hall of a great mansion; apparently, John had dropped them off. They blinked a few times trying to orient themselves as a waitress sauntered up to them, offered them a drink from her tray, and directed them to the pool area where they could change out of their clothes.

The grounds were stunning and the temperature perfect for walking around naked. There were many guests in and around the pool area. Everyone was naked except for the staff who wore skimpy attire, the males all bare chested. It seemed that if the guests weren't eating or drinking they were engaged in some form of sexual pleasure. John and his team quickly removed their clothes and locked them away. They would split into two couples, Chance and Maria would pair up while Penny and Carmen partnered. It made sense to split Carmen and Maria because of their new mind-reading powers. Being able to communicate with each other telepathically would allow them to cover more ground. Each couple walked away, admiring the scenery and getting several pleasant smiles and acknowledgements. Their mission was simple, keep a low profile, and blend in while looking out for trouble. In other words, to watch John's back.

Dr. Smith led John directly to where Jim and Susan were engaging the mysterious man. He'd just released a huge load into Susan's mouth, so much that she couldn't swallow it all fast enough.

As soon as John materialized unnoticed in one of the shadows, he felt a huge surge of energy and smiled. "This is my kind of place." The sexual energy swirling around the mansion was unequaled in all of John's experience. He raised his personal force-field, and kept it tight around his naked body like a second skin as he moved into the sunshine. His shield wasn't at its most effective at this level, but he was doubtful that anything could penetrate it.

He casually strolled towards the threesome. Susan licked her fingers as she caught the excess cum spilling from the corners of her mouth.

The mystery man ruffled the woman's hair like one would a pet dog, turned, and was about to leave when he encountered John. "Is that the best you can do? Not going to stick around for a drink and light conversation?"

"What business is it of yours?" the man asked John as he sized him up. John appeared to be very fit, like a swimmer, but young. He didn't see John as a serious threat.

Jim and Susan recognized their master immediately. They were amazed that he had arrived so soon after they had found the man. Susan hugged her husband, not certain of what would happen next, but not wanting to get caught in the crossfire.

Chance and Maria were nearby, enjoying a little sexual play. Maria was facing John and the group as she slowly bounced up and down on Chance's cock while scanning the minds around her.

Penny and Carmen were on the other side of the pool, Carmen laid between Penny's spread legs as she too scanned the area with her mind. Penny didn't have to pretend to enjoy what Carmen was doing; she had a very talented tongue and knew what she was doing.

"Well, it is every bit my business as these two belong to me. A pat on the head and tousle of her hair is hardly the thanks she deserves after bringing you off."

Recognizing John's accent, he sneered and said. "You Americans think that you own the world. You don't know who you're playing with boy. Perhaps you should be on your knees sucking my cock." He concentrated and his cock became hard and erect again. It appeared to be about eight inches long. The man grinned, but was surprised when John didn't move. He frowned, perspiration appearing on his brow as he strained.

"Oh," John said. "Was I supposed to do something? Oh, that's right I was supposed to fall to my knees. I don't think so. I'm not into men. I could turn you a woman, though," John said with a smirk, "then I would fuck you."

The man quickly realized that he'd underestimated this boy. For him to resist his powers he was indeed powerful. He attempted to backtrack as his eyes darted from side to side, looking for help.

"I am sorry sir; it was my mistake. Please forgive my arrogance. How can I be of assistance?"

"That's better," John said. "For starters you can tell me about the nude resort that you encouraged Jim and Susan to visit."

"Resort? I know of no resort of which you have described," the mystery man said, clearly stalling.

"Oh, come on, surely you remember. It's the one where you steal the youth of young people and transfer it to the older folks, killing the youngsters in the process."

The man blinked. He knew that he couldn't deny it. But if he admitted it he'd be better off dead. He couldn't see anyone coming to his aid. Perhaps he could stall some more.

John was probing his mind. "Stalling won't do you any good," he said, smiling to make clear that the man would have no secrets from him.

"It's just my job," the man said. "Or at least part of my job. Look I can't help you."

In a blink of an eye, the man standing in front of John was transformed into a woman. Much smaller, perhaps five feet five inches tall. Blonde with small perky tits, a shaved pussy and decent ass. She wasn't gorgeous, but just a little cuter than plain.

She knew something had happened, but wasn't sure what, until she spoke. The sound of her voice shocked her. She felt a weight on her chest and looked down at her tits, her nipples were hard; she was aroused. She looked beyond them to her pussy. "My gawd! I have a tits and a pussy!" She screamed in her head, trying not to panic and draw undue attention to herself.

"Yes, you do and unless you tell me what I want to know, I will begin to make some alterations, to give you a little incentive. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have menstrual cramps? Or to have your period? I know this is all new to you, but you're about to get a crash course on womanhood."

The look on the newly made woman's face was one of shock. She began to stutter, but no real words emerged and John couldn't detect any real thoughts to answer his questions.

"Well, since this is bacchanal and orgy, I think you should be deflowered, do you?" He turned to the stunned couple. "Jim, when was the last time you fucked a virgin?" John asked. "She looks like she's ready to lose her virginity, don't you think?" John looked at the woman. "Her nipples are hard, I'll bet she's wet and ready."

Jim looked a little confused. He wasn't excited in the least, how would he be able to comply with his master's request? Nevertheless, he rose to his feet and approached the woman. As soon as he got near he was surprised to see he had sprouted a huge erection.

The new woman was freaking out in her head. She was aroused. But why. Because he said she was? Only she and John knew what she was going through her mind. On the exterior, she seemed to be one cool customer; only her face showed the emotions she was feeling. She began to become flushed with her arousal.

She tried to calm herself. She was beginning to forget who she was and where she was. "Why am I naked? Why is everyone naked? Wait. I'm at an orgy. Okay. I've been to many orgies. I like them. I like to fuck the women there, they are always so hot and horny. Wait a minute. I am a woman. That's not right." She grabbed her new tits with both hands, "I am a woman? Master," she yelled mentally, "please Master help me!"

"Finally," John thought to himself. He blocked the new woman's mind so that her master wouldn't be able to hear her anymore or mentally track her. Since she was now a woman, visually he wouldn't be able to pick her out immediately. It was time to see what awaited him. John was ready.

He was a large bald man moving through the crowd, big and muscular like a body builder. He was naked and bronzed. Swinging from between his legs was a decent-sized flaccid cock.

There were only two remaining rings for John to collect, the Ring of Peace and the Ring of Justice. Which one was this to be?

Meanwhile, obeying his master, Jim pulled the virgin into the lounge chair. She didn't resist. She was horny for some cock; her body was ready. Her mind was confused. Lining up his huge new cock, Jim pushed into the woman until he met some resistance. She was indeed a virgin. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. He pushed farther into her breaking her hymen and going balls deep in a single stroke. She was tight and slippery. The woman screamed as she came. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before and it didn't stop. Jim continued to pump in and out and the woman was panting and moaning as she continued to cum. He mind was no longer able to process the data her body was telling her. It felt so good and so different. It was her first time. She'd never forget it. But that wasn't true was it? Jim was pounding her with strength he'd not known since his youth, with a cock twice its normal size.

The new woman looked around and everywhere someone was fucking someone, passionate screams could be heard all around the pool. Susan began fingering herself, equally turned on by the scene as it unfolded before her eyes. She hoped that Jim would be able to keep that huge cock; she wanted to try it out herself. It was bizarre. There was her husband fucking a woman who had only a minute ago been a man. That same man that had led them to the resort that forever changed their lives and whose cock she had just been sucking, struggling to swallow all his cum.

The bald man continued to make his way towards the group, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. People were fucking and talking drinking and eating. But he'd heard one of his people call for help. Where was he?

The woman was being fucked like she'd never imagined possible. Her first orgasm merged into the next and just kept getting better. It was almost too much and she could no longer keep quiet.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me! I never knew! Fuck, fuck, so good."

That was all the encouragement that Jim needed, he was close. He continued to fuck her harder, not knowing where the energy had come from. He called Susan over to play with her clit and tits like they normally did when enjoying themselves at these type of parties. They were beginning to attract the attention of others who were interested in joining the fun.

Jim came hard, roaring as he jerked and then finally slid out. The woman cried out in disappointment but another man filled her pussy and resumed the hard fucking that she seemed to crave.

The bald man arrived and stood next to John, watching the action. "Newbie?" he asked.

"Seems so," John replied. "She's really enjoying herself." He then spoke internally to Dr. Smith. "Dad, give me a light scan? I need to know which ring I am dealing with."

From within the Ring of Power Dr. Smith did a quick analysis. "It's the Ring of Justice, son. But remember the warning that the last two names weren't accurate descriptions of the rings or their functions. Justice was translated to 'Just us'. I haven't quite figured that out what that means yet."

John looked over at the bald man, attempting to learn more about his adversary. He didn't dare attempt to enter his mind, lest he let on who he was. He couldn't tell the age of the man; there was no hair anywhere on his body. His cock remained flaccid. Unlike at a nudist resort or camp it wasn't frowned upon to be sporting an erection; most of the men were almost always hard or easily encouraged. But this guy wasn't. Only he and John seemed to be in control of their erections.

John was monitoring the newly transformed woman's mind; she was confused but was definitely enjoying herself. John had made her new body highly sensitive and multi-orgasmic, she'd never experienced this much pleasure as a man and didn't want it to stop.

John felt a slight ping bounce off his shield. The bald man was attempting to probe his mind. "Here we go." He mentally told his dad, "Communicate with the team. Bring them up to speed, and be sure to use a frequency that this guy isn't likely to be able to monitor."

His father quickly complied, sending a telepathic message to Chance, Penny, Maria and Carmen in John's voice.

~~~

John probed the Master of the Ring of Justice, not worrying that he would guess he was under attack. He was behind the resort and appeared to have five others and two more about to open. Before he could get any more information the bald man put up a mental shield cutting John off.

It wasn't a deep probe, and it yielded much more information than John had hoped. This time there were several hard pings bouncing off John's shields he turned to face the bald man and their eyes locked.

"You think I don't know who you are? But I know you are John Smith, the new Master of the Ring of Power. But you are just a boy and I've lusted over that ring for eons. Give it to me."

"Okay, since you asked so nicely," John said and paused. The bald man just stared at him and John smiled. "On second thought, why don't you just take it!"

The bald man unleased the equivalent of a mental category five hurricane against John, but his shield didn't even scratch.

Frustrated, the bald man spoke, "I've been going about this the wrong way." He turned to Susan, and the man now fucking the newly made woman and grinned. All three stopped and grabbed their heads in pain as he entered their minds.

"Who's there? Who are you?" they each asked.

"It's Just Us."

"Just us," they repeated in unison.

"Yes, just us!"

The man who had just being fucking the new woman and Susan fought for a moment then screamed in their minds. The pain was great before they acquiesced. The new woman however, just calmly said, "Master."

John realized what was happening as he was still monitoring the new woman. He put a force field around his team's mind, including Jim, who watched helplessly as Susan's eyes turned white along with the others. Many others were overcome, it seemed to be random.

"Just us? Yes, just us," they all said in unison.

The bald man turned to John and said. "You are an uninvited guest and you should leave before many of these people get hurt."