A Gift From His Father Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serving to Gale again, Jacquelyn served a slow topspin that angled off the court, causing Gale to scamper forward, proving again that she had indeed removed her bra. Her large tits bounced heavily with each step throwing off her balance. She hit the ball too hard as it landed four feet beyond the court, 40-Luv.

On her next serve to Gale's partner, Jacquelyn found an ace up the "T" with a hard fast flat serve, game. Jacquelyn and Betty Sue now led 5-2.

The rest of the match was more of the same. Gale and her partner weren't able to play as well as they were normally able without exposing themselves, which they continued to do anyway. Both Gale and her partner had to change their service motions because they continued to expose themselves. The crowd grew, with both men and women applauding every point. It was a match that would not soon be forgotten.

After the match was over, Gale and her partner stomped off the court, not bothering to stay for the awarding of the trophies, both completely humiliated.

After several photos and congratulations, Jacquelyn and Betty Sue retired to the locker room for their showers. Wearing only their towels they were surprised to find Gale and her partner were finishing up their post-match shower in silence. Gale was washing her hair and had both hands working her raven black hair, thanks to her hairdresser. Her athletic body looked good wet, and her heavy tits were bigger than they looked clothed. She was a bit "top heavy."

"Time to pay up, Gale," Jacquelyn said as she and Betty Sue entered the massive shower. "The first thing we're going to do is shave that massive jungle covering that pussy of yours." Betty Sue had a razor and shaving cream in her hands.

"You can't be serious?" Gale said as she pulled her hands away from her long mane as she twisted it, letting it fall behind her.

"Oh please," her partner said, still pissed that she couldn't swallow her pride long enough for them to win the match. "While you're at it can you shove your panties in her mouth? It might shut her up long enough to finish a match."

Gale blushed deeply; she was wrong and knew it. She just couldn't admit it. She had blown the match and embarrassed both of them.

Her partner wasn't done yet, "Who in their right mind argues with an official? What the fuck what were you thinking, Gale? He's not a club member you can push around, you dumb bitch!"

Jacquelyn chuckled aloud. "Looks like you're all alone on this one Gale." She looked at her opponent, admiring her athletic body and large tits as they jiggled with every movement. Gale blush deeply as she realized that she was being sized up.

"Betty Sue, why don't you see what you can do with that jungle." She looked at Gale's partner. She too was lean, possessing an athletic body with small tits, but her nipples were long and hard, perhaps in anticipation of the play in store. "Come here," Jacquelyn commanded as she removed her towel and hung it on a hook.

Knowing what was expected of her, she didn't hesitate, but knelt before Jacquelyn waiting for instructions. "You're a bright one aren't you? See if you can make yourself useful," Jacquelyn said as she spread her legs.

She wasted no time and pulled herself to the waiting cunt. Jacquelyn and Betty Sue hadn't yet showered, and the efforts of their battle on the court seemed to have settled in her groin. There was no vacillation however; she dove in and seemed to savor the sweaty taste, causing Jacquelyn to purr.

Betty Sue directed Gale to sit on the marble bench and to spread her legs. She quickly cut the long black hair away with some scissors and then lathered her up.

"You've done this before?" Gale nervously asked her opponent.

"Sure," Betty Sue said. "I do it all the time. It's one of my duties. It will likely be your duty soon. You'll love it; it's so much fun."

With that said, Betty Sue pushed two fingers into Gale's unsuspecting pussy and began to shave her bald.

"Oh...oh...mmm.... Is that rrreally necessary?" Gale asked.

"Only if you don't want to get cut," Betty Sue said as she continued. She purposely rubbed Gale's clit every chance she got and pretended it was unintentional. She had Gale lay on her back and bend her legs over her head as she shaved any stray ass hairs. Betty Sue was very good at prepping Jacquelyn's playthings.

Pleased with her new pussy licker, Jacquelyn had a few mini-orgasms. When the big one finally arrived, it was worth the wait. She pushed the woman away with her foot. "You are very talented," she said.

"Party at my home tonight at eight. Be there or move out of state, tonight." She turned to Betty Sue and told her she needed to wash the match from her body. The two dismissed their defeated opponents and began their shower.

(To be continued)