A Happy Medium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison, dear, I think it is time to go back to the cabin," Heather said. Heather had no intention to make Madison feel bad. But she didn't know what else to say.

Madison paused for a moment, unsure of how to handle the situation. She had felt, for a moment, Heather's body relent. She knew that Heather had felt...something. But she could feel the iciness now. Something had definitely changed. Madison knew that, somehow, she had blown it. She had come on too strong. She had misread how susceptible Heather would be to flattery. She'd misplayed her hand. If she went any farther now, she would just cause more trouble. She bent down and picked up her t-shirt. It was soaked, covered in mud. Perfect.

"We will tell your mom you slipped in the mud. I will get it clean," Heather said, friendly but guarded as she looked at the t-shirt.

"Yeah, okay," Madison said, any put-on sultriness gone now. Just an 18-year-old girl who had briefly succumbed to her hormones. Heather breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever strange thing had happened. It felt like it had faded. Madison caught up with Heather and the two women started walking back to the cabin. Silent. Heather confused and embarrassed. Madison, disappointed and embarrassed.

The women reached the porch of the cabin and Heather paused. She had spent the walk trying to process what had happened. It was flattering that Madison...felt attracted to her. And Heather knew that Madison was a good girl. Obviously, Madison had just gotten carried away for some reason. Misread their moment out among the stars. Heather, calmer now and in control of the situation, felt that she should say something. Heather reached out, grabbed Madison's arm as Heather reached for the door knob.

"I don't want you to feel bad about what happened out there. It isn't a big deal and I hope I didn't make you feel like it was a big deal," Heather said. Madison's embarrassment grew. For the first time, she realized just how crazy she had been acting. Heather had every right to be upset, and it was extremely humbling that she wasn't.

"I guess," Madison said, shrugging. Heather rubbed Madison's arm maternally.

"This isn't about anyone else. When we walk through that door, any worries about sex are just...gone. Okay?" Heather said. Heather pushed opened the door. She stepped inside. And her jaw dropped opened.

There was an arm-less chair from the dining room sitting in the middle of the living room, facing the front door. Jennifer was sitting in the chair, her knees together. But she was barely visible from the door. Tessa was in her lap. Tessa's legs were spread wide and draped over Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer's hands were grasping at the narrowest part of Tessa's waist. Tessa's hands were grabbing her own breasts. As Heather walked in, Tessa's balls were resting on top of Jennifer's balls. Tessa's soft shaft was leaning against her own thigh. It was clear that Jennifer's cock was hard and buried deeply in Tessa's ass. As Heather watched, Jennifer lifted with her hands and Tessa bounced herself up on Jennifer's thighs. Heather could see Jennifer's stiff shaft slip out of Tessa's asshole. Tessa dropped again, Jennifer's shaft slipping inside of her asshole again. Their balls slapped together. They lifted again. While they moved, Tessa's soft cock slapped lewdly against her leg. Heather could hear Tessa voice, a husky whisper above the slapping sound of balls and cock, "fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!" Over and over again. Heather's brain swam.

"Oh my god!" Madison said, as she walked into the door. In her disappointment, she had totally forgotten that Tessa had been trying to do the same thing she was doing. And she had succeeded! Madison was shocked to see her mother...fucking someone. She knew she had tried to set her mother up...but she never expected to see it. Jennifer was largely blocked from Madison's view, but she could see her mother's shaft piercing Tessa's asshole. Madison had never seen her mother's cock. She was surprised to find that she wasn't as disgusted as she should have been...it was kind of...sexy to see her beautiful mother fucking a beautiful younger woman. She was kind of proud of her mom, going for it like that. It was the least lame thing she'd done in a long time.

Tessa and Jennifer had sort of heard the door open. They hadn't reacted, they were too engrossed in their actions. But, they definitely heard Madison's cry. Tessa's eyes opened and then grew wide and she looked to the door. She saw Madison in her bra and her mother standing next to her. Tessa's own mother was watching her get get fucked in the ass! Tessa's mother could hear balls slapping against Jennifer's balls, see Tessa's cock spinning soft and wild. Tessa cheeks instantly turned a deep crimson. Her hands rose off her own breasts, covering her face.

"Oh Jesus, mommy, I am so sorry!" Tessa groaned. She wanted to reach down, put her hand on Jennifer's wrists and hop off of Jennifer's cock. But Tessa looked down, she saw her own cock slapping against he thigh. She could feel Jennifer's rigid shaft filling her, and then exiting her, only to fill her again. Tessa couldn't push Jennifer away. It felt too good, she needed it too badly. She'd never felt more like a woman in her entire life. Her body told her that if she stopped this now, she would never be able to feel this again. Tessa arched her back, leaning into Jennifer's breasts. And she kept bouncing her hips up and down on Jennifer's thighs, letting Jennifer's cock pierce her over and over again. Tessa tried to ignore the fact that Heather was watching her. She couldn't. But she just kept getting fucked.

Jennifer was also aware that her daughter and her friend were present. For a split second, her instincts nearly kicked in and she almost pushed Tessa up off of her cock and started to explain. But as Tessa grew nervous, her lubricated asshole clenched around Jennifer's cock, milking it expertly. Jennifer groaned and her instincts flipped. She kept lifting Tessa's body and dropping it back down on her cock. Tessa wasn't stopping, she wasn't clenching her off entirely. If Jennifer's lover didn't want to stop, why should she? All it meant was a very awkward conversation with Heather and Madison. And that was going to happen eventually anyway. Might as well really earn it. Besides, Jennifer had always sort of liked an audience. Jennifer was surprised to find she wasn't concerned about the fact that Madison was in that audience. If anything, she was happy Madison was there. Somehow, she could sense her daughter would understand what was happening, even if the others were reluctant. Jennifer realized she knew she could trust Madison. She needed her.

Madison was still staring at her mother fucking Tessa, listening to the sound. The smell of arousal filled Madison's nose. Madison could hear Heather breathing shallowly. She turned and looked at Heather's face. It was flushed and her eyes were focused totally on the scene in front of her. Madison could almost see Jennifer's balls slapping into Tessa's, reflected in Heather's eyes. If she was confused about anyone else, Madison could tell what her own mother was thinking. There was no doubt Jennifer was all in. And for some reason, Madison liked that. It made her realize that she wasn't crazy. Or, if she was crazy, it ran in the family. Regardless, Madison didn't dwell on her own mother. It was enough to sense the silent support Instead, Madison's eyes swept Heather's entire body. She could see Heather's nipples, hard in the warm room. Heather, just like Madison, was aroused!

Madison instantly jumped into action. She'd ruined her chances earlier by being too bold. But that boldness would serve here well, she could tell. Madison walked around behind Heather, careful not to obstruct Heather's view. Madison moved quickly, unhooking her bra and slipping it off her arms. In a matter of seconds, Madison's shorts were on the floor and she was naked.

Madison dropped to her knees behind Heather, reached up around Heather's waist. Heather was wearing a pair of tight cloth shorts. Madison slipped her fingers into the waistband of the shorts and yanked them down. She pulled forcefully, grasping at Heather's panties as well. The shorts quickly rode down over the sexy swell of Heather's ass. Heather barely seemed to notice that she was now naked from he waist down. Madison was greeted with the scent of Heather's arousal, intense, from her spot behind Heather's ass. Madison breathed in deeply, but she couldn't afford to wait, she jumped up to her feet behind Heather.

Heather was vaguely aware that something was happening behind her. She sensed when her pants were pulled down. Then she felt Madison's hands on the bottom hem of her t-shirt. Heather felt her t-shirt and bra get pulled up over her breasts and under her arms. But she didn't notice any of it. She was just staring, watching at Jennifer continued to slip her hard cock in and out of Tessa's ass. Her eyes remained on Tessa's soft cock, watching it smack against her daughter's leg.

Finally, Madison pulled the short and bra up over Heather's head. For half a second, Heather's vision was blocked, she didn't see her daughter getting fucked. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She tried to take stock of what she was thinking. Feeling. She knew that she was just flat out shocked by what she saw. Not just her daughter having sex. But being taken up the ass. By Jennifer. It was wrong. It was bad. She wanted to stop it. But was also surprised by something else. Her daughter's body. Her eyes had moved up and down that body, over and over again. Not a little girl's body. A woman's body. Of course. But Heather had never really thought of her daughter as a woman before. Heather couldn't seem to make sense of the fact that Heather was old enough, developed enough, to be having sex in the first place. But she was. Obviously.

Heather dwelt on this idea, rolled it around in her mind. In part, because she didn't want to think about her remaining thoughts. Her arousal. Her excitement at watching two beautiful women have sex. The excitement of seeing a soft cock bounce to the rhythm of a relentless ass fucking. Heather knew she was feeling this as well. Didn't know how to place it.

Heather's eyes opened again. Tessa's fingers had moved off of her eyes. Tessa's eyes were still closed, but her hands were free. Heather saw that one of Tessa's hands was again grasping her own breast The other was placed on Tessa's stomach, as though Tessa could feel Jennifer's hard cock pushing through her. Heather was, once again, trapped by what she saw. Tessa as a woman. A beautiful woman with a soft cock. And enjoying sex.

Madison continued to work quickly. She placed her hand on Heather's shoulder, placing gentle pressure. Heather was didn't question, or even think. She just sank down onto her knees on the floor, her eyes forward. Madison continued to manipulate Heather's body. As she did so, she ran her eyes over Heather's form. Heather was more beautiful than Madison expected. Her body so tight, youthful. Madison's mouth watered and her brain buzzed. The sound of her mother's cock slamming in and out of Tessa's ass added to the tension she felt.

In a few moments, Madison had Heather where she wanted her. Heather was laying on the floor of the cabin, but sort of on her side. Heather was propped up on her elbow and her legs were split slightly. Her eyes remained on Tessa and Jennifer. Madison scrambled around, dropping to her ass on the floor. She rolled onto her side, her feet facing towards Heather. Madison started to scoot along the floor, splitting her legs as she moved. Eventually, Madison grabbed onto Heather's foot, pulling Heather's top leg farther apart. Soon, Madison felt the silky sensation of her thighs rubbing against Heather's calves. Madison kept scooting along the floor, getting closer and closer to Heather.

Heather didn't even notice what was happening, until she felt it. The soft, hot wetness of Madison's pussy pressing against her own. Heather could feel Madison's wetness against her, and could even sense Madison's hard clit rubbing against her own. Heather groaned at the unexpected pleasure of it. She hadn't realized how aroused she was. She looked down, saw her body scissored by Madison's beautiful young body. Heather saw her own pussy melding into Madison's. Madison was grinding her hips, rubbing their pussies together. Instinctively, Heather started to match her new lover's movements. I felt too good to do anything else.

Madison felt her entire body shaking with arousal and excitement. Somehow, she was doing it! She was fucking Heather! What was more, she was fucking Heather in a room with her own mother. While her mother was fucking someone else. And each naughty aspect of her action just made Madison more excited, just made her grind harder. She wanted to make it nastier. Push through the discomfort, find the greater pleasure.

"It's okay," Madison said, "you can watch Tessa take it in the ass." Madison felt the jolt in Heather's body as her words registered with the older woman. Still, it was almost as though Heather had been waiting for permission. Her head turned back to the other side of the room. And Heather's hips started to grind harder, wetter.

Tessa had watched the entire thing unfold. Watched as Madison had essentially moved her mother around like a rag doll. She'd seen their pussies come together. Tessa looked at Madison, the same beautiful body she'd seen earlier. But she looked at Heather too. A youthful, beautiful woman's body. Somehow, not what Tessa had expected. Her mother was a lot of things to Tessa, but not a sexual creature. Before this moment, Tessa wouldn't have been able to imagine her mother naked. It was strange and...interesting to see that she had been wrong. She didn't really know how to accept that her mother was experiencing sexual pleasure. Or watching Tessa experience. It didn't fit with Tessa's conception of reality. Yet it was real. Regardless, it was hard for Tessa to keep her rational thoughts together. Because she was still bouncing up and down on Jennifer's hips. Tessa was still feeling Jennifer's hard cock go deeper and deeper inside of her.

Jennifer had heard her daughter's words. Jennifer looked around Tessa's body and saw Madison and Heather, scissored together. She could see their pussies dripping with arousal. Hell, she could almost smell them across the room. Jennifer realized that everyone was engaged right now. No one could abstain, they were all overpowered by something larger than themselves. Any one of the, including Jennifer, would have put an end to this if all the pieces hadn't come together just right. Jennifer could sense that Madison was in control, and she felt a little thrill of excitement at Madison's dirty words. She was perversely proud of her daughter. She saw a little bit of herself in her daughter, and not just because of her beautiful body. Jennifer decided to add to the fun.

"Are you watching your mother get fucked? Watching my daughter fuck her?" Jennifer asked archly. Tessa's breath caught in her throat. Oh god, everyone knew! Jennifer stopped moving, her cock just barely inside of Tessa's ass. Tessa groaned, felt pre-cum drip from her long foreskin. Jennifer was making her wait until she answered!

"Yes!" Tessa groaned and she felt Jennifer's hard cock fill her again. Tessa's cheeks grew redder now and she couldn't look at Heather. She turned to look at Madison, saw the dirty smile on the younger girl's face. God, Tessa wished she could stop. But it just felt too good!

"Tell your mother what you want," Jennifer said, barely above a whisper. For the briefest second, she stopped moving again. Tessa groaned. She couldn't bear to have Jennifer pause again.

"I want..."

"Tell your mother," Jennifer said, finding that the more she embraced the taboo of the moment, the more excited she became. Tessa turned and looked at her mother. Tessa saw that Heather was looking at her intently, her featured inscrutable. But Tessa knew she had to answer.

"Mommy, I want Jennifer's sperm in my ass! Oh God, mommy, I want Jennifer to cum inside me! I am so sorry, mommy, but that is what I want. I am so sorry I want that sperm inside me!" Tessa moaned, unable to control or even restrain the truth as it burst from her lips. Heather felt the words like a slap. So unbelievably nasty at first, painfully nasty. But then the final coda, the apology. That apology rang in Heather's ear, far more uncomfortably than the nasty words (which excited Heather, for reasons she didn't understand). Why was Tessa apologizing to her? For having adult desires? Because she was in her twenties and wanted to have sex? What had Heather been doing to her daughter? Why did Heather also feel the need to apologize? For the first time since she walked into the cabin, Heather felt the spell lift slightly.

"No," Heather said and she saw Tessa wince, "No baby, don't you apologize to me. You are allowed to want whatever you want. Don't be sorry. You... get what you want!" Heather didn't even know if what she was saying made sense Madison continued to grind against Heather's pussy, her mind felt foggy. She just knew...she didn't want her daughter to think she was disappointed that she was a woman. That she was growing up.

"I love you mommy," Tessa groaned, as Jennifer's cock buried deep inside of her.

"I love you too, baby," Heather replied, grasping her own breast in a free hand. Both Madison and Jennifer sense that something had changed. Whatever reluctance they'd felt from Heather and Tessa before was gone. Tessa bounced faster and faster on Jennifer's lap. Heather grinded harder and harder. Jennifer turned to the side of Tessa's body, looked at her daughter. They smiled devilishly at one another, realizing that they'd both been feeling the same things at the same time.

The four women stay like this for some time longer. Heather and Madison lay on the floor, their pussies pressed together. They actually reached their hands down, between their bodies. Their fingers clasped together, so they could pull each other tighter and tighter together. The whole time, their eyes remained on Tessa and Jennifer. Tessa continued to bounce up and down on Jennifer's cock, helping once again. Jennifer continued to lift and drop Tessa over and over again, until her breath was ragged and her arms ached. Tessa's own cock flopped wetly against her body, her foreskin stretching out as it slapped against her bellybutton.

It was Jennifer who broke first. She'd been slamming her cock in and out of Tessa's incredibly tight asshole for a long time. That, in and of itself, was nearly enough to put Jennifer over the edge. But the entire situation was just so...naughty and wrong. She felt as though any will she had was drying up. She fought the orgasm for a long time, and then realized she didn't have any reason to postpone itt.

"Oh fuck!" Jennifer moaned, slamming Tessa down once more on her cock, "I am going to cum!" Jennifer's fingers squeezed into Tessa's flesh. Tessa's asshole clenched around Jennifer's penis. Tessa could feel Jennifer's urethra swelling inside of her. She could feel the a sudden blast of pressure inside of her.

"Oh my god, mommy, she is cumming in my ass!" Tessa moaned as she felt more and more sperm spurt into her bowels. Jennifer could hear Tessa speaking, understood the nasty importance of those words. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she groaned loudly. The pleasure, that had been building and building as her balls seized, reached a new level. Jennifer's mind went blank as a prismatic wave of pleasure washed over her conscious mind. She collapsed onto the chair, her hands slipping off of Tessa's waist.

Jennifer's cock rapidly softened as she finished cumming. Her leg stretched out, and Tessa let out a little yelp as she slipped from Jennifer's lap. Tessa felt Jennifer's cock slip out of her ass. Tessa landed on her feet. She was surprised by two things as she got her bearings and stood to one side of the chair. The first was that she still felt filled up. She could sense Jennifer's cum inside of her, she could feel it overflowing her asshole, dripping down her leg. It felt...wonderful. Almost better than an orgasm. Tessa had taken that big cock inside of her and given Jennifer pleasure. She'd never felt more feminine. Or excited. And that excitement let to her second surprise. As Tessa got to her feet, she could feel her cock bouncing gently. Hard. It was like Jennifer's cum and filled her up and pumped up her cock. Tessa instantly realized that she needed more. And she no longer had the desire to fight her needs.