A Happy Medium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My daughter's cum!" Heather groaned, barely audible around Jennifer's cock in her mouth. But Jennifer heard it. And understood it. Jennifer knew that Heather was crossing the same lines that she was. And that was exciting. It was more than exciting. It made Jennifer feel like everything she was doing and thinking right now was right, even if it wasn't normal. Jennifer knew what her body was telling her, what her now-hard cock was telling her. And she didn't know why she should resist herself anymore.

"Fuck it Madison," Jennifer growled, "Mommy wants your sweet pussy!" And with that, Jennifer was moving. It wasn't a plan, she just pounce, like a lioness. She placed her hands down on either side of Heather's body and lunged forward. Her hands landed on Madison's shoulders. Jennifer struck with such force that Madison instantly started tumbling backwards, her shoulders rotating back over her hips and then landed on the floor. Madison let out a surprised yelp as she landed on her back on the floor, her legs splaying out in front of her. Jennifer's cock slipped from Heather's mouth as she moved forward.

In a moment, Jennifer was hovering over Madison on the floor. Madison's legs were spread, and Heather's knees were on the floor between them. Jennifer's hands were on either side of Madison's head and she was looking down at her daughter. Their nipples just barely rubbed together. Madison still looked a little shocked, but she was smiling.

"You taught me how to eat pussy. You have any other lessons, Mommy?" Madison said, and she bit her lower lip. Jennifer giggled at her daughter's playfulness. But it was sexy too.

"Sometimes I forget how much fun we have together," Jennifer said, and then she leaned forward. Jennifer felt mouth lips press into her daughter's soft lips. Madison's lips instantly split open, and Madison accepted her mother's tongue inside of her. Madison couldn't remember ever being this excited. She would do whatever her mother asked. She wanted to do whatever her mother wanted. Madison broke the kiss.

"Show me something fun!" Madison begged. Jennifer was more than happy to oblige. She kissed Madison on the nose and then reached one of her hands back between her legs. Jennifer's had wrapped around the base of her hard cock. It was still wet, and clean, from Heather's warm mouth. Madison spread her legs wider, she knew what Jennifer was doing, wanted it.

Madison's pussy was soaking wet. Jennifer slipped the bulbous tip of her cock up through Madison's slit. Madison groaned as her mother's cock pressed against her clitoris. Madison had yet to get any kind of relief and she nearly came. Jennifer pressed own her cock. The tip slipped though Madison's slit again and then popped easily inside of her pussy. Madison and Jennifer gasped at the same time, their eyes looked up and locked together. They both smiled.

"Oh fuck mom, you're inside of me!" Madison said, her eyes growing wide.

"Does it feel good baby?" Jennifer asked, but she could feel Madison's excitement. She knew the answer.

"I just need more of my Mommy's dick," Madison begged. Jennifer let her weight down. She felt her hard cock slip deeper and deeper into her daughter's cunt. Madison was extremely tight, but her body spread and Jennifer moved easily. Soon, Madison felt her mother's balls against her ass, and she knew Jennifer was completely inside of her. Madison had never felt so full, this had never felt so right. There was no anxiety or nerves. Madison knew her mother loved her. All that was left was the pleasure. Madison wrapped her legs around her mother, pulled her in. Jennifer's breasts pressed into Madison's. Their lips came together again, wetly and messily kissing. Jennifer's hips began to rotate, moving her penis inside of Madison gently. Madison and Jennifer looked into one another's eyes as they started to fuck. It was almost like there was no one else in the world.

But, of course, there were two other people in the room. Tessa was still catching her breath as Jennifer pounced on Madison. She watched in shock, but not disbelief, as the mother and daughter began to fuck right there on the living room floor. If her cock had been starting to soften, that stopped now. She knew that what she was looking at was wrong. Incredibly wrong and dirty. But it was also beautiful, loving, and sexy too.

"Oh so lovely," A familiar voice panted. Tessa shook her head and managed to look away from Jennifer and Madison. Tessa saw that Heather was now sitting up on the floor, watching the mother and daughter just a few feet away. Tessa saw that her mother's face was flushed and her pussy was glistening with juices. Tessa could smell her mother's arousal.

Eventually, Heather realized that Tessa was watching her and not the 'show' on the other side of the room. She turned and looked at her daughter. Their eyes met. They were both thinking of the same thing. The example was right there. Even without looking they could hear the wet noises and gentle sighs coming from Madison and Jennifer. They both knew they wanted that too.

Neither spoke. Their eyes just narrowed, and identical dirty smiles appeared on their faces. Tessa dropped to her knees on the floor and walked on them towards Heather. Heather turned on her ass so that she was facing away from Madison and Jennifer, facing her daughter. She spread her legs and her arms wide. Tessa moved quickly and for reasons she couldn't explain, she felt almost like crying. Tessa's arms wrapped around her mother, their breasts pressed together. Heater tumbled backwards, wrapping her arms and legs around Tessa. Heather felt her daughter's hard cock press against her thigh.

"I love you mommy!" Tessa groaned, somehow sounding totally innocent and desperately depraved at the same time.

"I love you too," Heather said. And then their lips met. Heather's mouth opened immediately and Tessa's tongue tumbled inside. Tessa could taste her own sperm on her mother's lips and tongue. She moved her tongue wildly, trying to taste every bit of it. Heather's tongue followed, licking her daughter's face. Soon their lips were sealed, their tongues in the shared space of their mouths, exploring wildly and tasting one another. Their breasts rubbed together and Tessa's cock bounced between her mother's thighs. Tessa was couldn't wait anymore. She needed to be with her mother. She reached her hand between her legs, grabbing the base of her cock. Heather felt Tessa's cock rub against her slit.

"No!" Heather said, suddenly. Tessa froze, terribly frightened that, even with appearances being to the contrary, she had done something her mother didn't want. Heather felt her daughter's body tense and kissed her Tessa gently, to sooth her. "I am not on birth control and that was just in Jennifer's ass. It can't go in mommy's pussy" Heather explained.

"Oh," Tessa said, sounding disappointed. Heather didn't even think, the words came unbidden.

"Tessa, honey, put your cock in mommy's ass. You know how to do it. I trust you, as a woman," Heather explained. Tessa's eyes flashed.

"Really?" she asked. Heather nodded.

"I want you to be my first," Heather said. As she spoke, she reached across the floor and found the lube. She lifted it up and squirted it into her hands. Tessa remained frozen on top of her mother. Tessa felt her mother's hands rub the lube onto her cock thickly. Heather rubbed lube on her own asshole too. It was already wet from Heather's dripping pussy, but she put more on. Heather didn't really know what she was doing, but she figured more was better.

Tessa sensed her mother' uncertainty and she instantly took charge. She remembered things that Jennifer had taught her earlier. She thought through what she was doing. Tessa dropped down and wrapped her arms around underneath of her mother's thighs. Heather let out a little yelp as Tessa rose up. Heather's hips rotated back, her anus pointed up, glistening with lube and pussy juices. Heather her heart pounded as Tessa thrust her hips forward. Tessa's cock slide up between Heather's spread ass cheeks and across Heather's anus. Heather gasped and shuddered.

Tessa kept thrusting, her shaft rubbing against Heather's anus. It felt so lovely that for a moment, Heather didn't realize anything was wrong. Then she recognized that Tessa was huffing the way she did when she was frustrated. Heather looked down at Tessa beautiful penis and realized the problem. Tessa was holding Heather's legs up, she couldn't push her cock down to Heather's anus. Heather jumped at the chance to help her daughter. She snaked her arm through their bodies, her fingers grazing her daughter's penis. It felt incredibly hot and throbbed in Heather's hand Heather pushed it down so that the tip kissed her anus. Heather groaned. Tessa kept thrusting and Heather gasped as the tip pressed hard against her anus.

"Sorry mommy!" Tessa said, seeing her mother wince. Heather shook her head.

"I want this baby. Go slow," Heather said and Tessa nodded.

"Stay relaxed mommy," Tessa instructed, "Sort of...push out while I push in. To like...open up for me." Now Heather nodded, and felt a strange feeling of pride at her daughter's knowledge. Heather kept the tip of Tessa's cock against her anus. Tessa thrust again, slower. Heather listened to her daughter's advice and opened herself. Heather shivered as the tip of Tessa's cock easily entered her. Heather was incredibly tight, Tessa felt the tip of her penis squeezed tightly inside of her mother. But Heather kept guiding and Tessa kept thrusting. The two women looked in one another's eyes as slowly, Tessa's cock disappeared inside of Heather's asshole. Suddenly, their hips locked and they both knew they were fused as one. Their lips met again. Tessa began to rock her hips inside of her mother.

The four women were largely silent now. Madison lay on her back on the floor, her legs spread wide and wrapped around her mother Madison's arms clutched at Jennifer as well. Jennifer lay on top of her daughter, he elbows on either side of Madison's head. Their mouths were together and their hips rocked together gently. Madison could feel her mother's hard penis rocking gently inside of her, Jennifer felt her daughter's body squeezing her, holding her in place.

Heather and Tessa were in a similar position on the opposite side of the room. Heather was on her back, her hips rolled up underneath of her. Heather's legs were wrapped as best she could around Tessa's body. Tessa was hunched over her mother, her arms still wrapped around Heather's thighs. Tessa's cock was was rigid inside of Heather's ass, barely moving inside of her mother's pillowy bowels. But each slight movement rocketed sensation through each of their bodies. Their eyes remained linked, so that they could see the reaction in the other's face.

The room was silent save for quiet, wet noises. But all four women were thinking. Now, in the midst of the greatest taboo, they were all realizing what all of this meant. The ways in which what they'd seen and experienced had changed their relationships. Their entire outlook on life. The way things were could never been again. And maybe that was for the bets. They all realized, in their own way, that this day had exposed a flaw in the way they were thinking about each other. Mothers, daughters, seeing each other in news lights. Realizing that they were missing something vital and necessary in their relationships. But, somehow, this experience, while not solving the problem on its own, opened the door to new answers that hadn't existed before. Soon, the silence was broken, by loving whispers between mothers and daughters.

"Oh god, honey, you feel so good inside," Jennifer cooed at her daughter.

"Thank you mommy," Madison responded, "I love the way your cock fills me up!" the two women groaned in unison, sounding almost exactly alike. Their eyes flickered and they laughed.

"You know," Jennifer said, still rocking her hips, "I wonder sometimes (or, at least right now) if we don't fight so much because we are so much alike." Madison giggled again.

"I was thinking the same thing. So I guess that proves it," Madison said, honestly, "But I guess I am willing to deal with that." Jennifer was a bit surprised.

"You don't mind fighting all the time?" Jennifer asked, and arched her back a little.

"Well, I don't love it," Madison replied, "But it is a price I am willing to pay to be like you, mommy. You're the most amazing person I know." Jennifer sucked in a sharp breath. Felt tears in her eyes. And kept thrusting her cock into her daughter's sweet pussy.

"Sometimes you annoy me," Jennifer said and Madison pouted, "But its because I see you make the same mistakes that I always make. But I am also always so proud of you. Because you are like me, but so much better than me."

"You taught me how to learn from my mistakes. You've taught me so many things. I forget sometimes how much I still need you," Madison said.

"You are my favorite person," Jennifer said, "I am going to miss you so much when you go to school."

"I will go, but I will always come back to you mommy," Madison said, squeezing her legs tightly and feeling her mother sink more deeply inside of her.

"You'd better," Jennifer said, a tear running down her cheek, "I don't know what I'd do without you." And then she leaned in again for another kiss.

"I love you mommy," Madison said.

"I love you too, baby," Jennifer said.

A similar hushed conversation was occurring on the other side of the room. Tessa was rocking her hips slowly, her cock slipping easily in and out of Heather's asshole. Heather was enjoying the sensation, but she was looking intently at her daughter too, "I am so sorry," Heather said. Tessa paused for a moment, her brow furrowing.

"What?" Tessa asked, surprised, "This is like...the best thing I've ever felt!"

"I know! That is why I am so sorry," Heather replied. Tessa gave Heather a blank stare; she didn't understand. Heather sighed, "You are young and beautiful and desirable! You should have been out there dating years ago! You should be doing this with a boy or a girl your age."

"That isn't your fault Mommy," Tessa said, her hips thrusting again, "I didn't want that before."

"I needed to cut the apron strings," Heather responded, "I have been smothering you."

"No!" Tessa said, "I have been needy and childish. I my fault. You should have started dating again. You shouldn't have had to babysit me." The two women were silent for a moment, except for gentle sighs and groans. Then, at the same time, they spoke.

"I am going to give you more space next year" Heather said.

"I will give you more free time from now on," Tessa said at the same moment. Mother and daughter gave the same high pitched laugh. They leaned together as best they could, kissed.

"I will still need you," Tessa said after a moment, "I will just be more reasonable."

"We will always need each other. We just need other things too," Heather said, laughing, "I love you too much."

"I love you too," Tessa responded.

It all happened at the same moment after that. Perhaps Madison started it, she had waited longest. But it didn't feel like anyone had started it or anyone was lagging behind. One moment, they whispering messages of love to one another. But those words seemed to make them all tingle at the same time. Then the room was filled with the sounds of moans and sighs. The sound built, louder and louder. The four women began to move faster. Jennifer and Tessa's cocks throbbed, Heather and Madison's muscles contracted.

And then, for all four women, it felt like a wave crashed through the room at the same moment. It seemed to grow out of the point of contact, where the mother's were fused with their daughters. But it arched between them, Madison and Jennifer could sense Heather and Tessa, and vice versa. And the pleasure came upon them then, each of them feeling it fourfold. Tessa and Jennifer poured hot cum into Heather and Madison's bodies. Heather and Madison shook and contracted around Tessa and Jennifer's cocks. Wet sounds and moans, the smell of sex. It all swirled together and overwhelmed them.

Eventually, the pleasure subsided. The women collapsed onto the floor, all on their backs, looking at the ceiling and panting. They were all supremely relaxed. There were smiles on their faces.

"What do you think Madison, a boring weekend, or should we do it again?" Jennifer asked loudly, enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh I think I can do it again...just not too soon. I need to recover from all this cock...I mean excitement," Madison said and they all laughed.

"My cock is worn out for the month!" Tessa said, looking at her satisfied, flaccid cock. Heather looked over at her daughter and felt a sense of pride at Tessa for being comfortable with her adulthood. Heather slowly sat up, scooted away from Tessa, and sat down on the couch. She looked at her daughter from a short distance, content. Tessa could feel her mother's watchful gaze. But the distance too. They both sighed contentedly.

You know, in all seriousness we should get together again sometime," Heather said, "We always learn something from you guys when we are together." Jennifer looked at Madison, saw her daughter was look at her, smiling. Jennifer scooted closer, took her daughter's hand and squeezed it. Madison leaned closer, put her head on her mother's shouder, savored the closeness for a little while longer.

"Yeah I guess we do," Jennifer said.

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.