A Happy Medium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison and Heather had both begun to grind harder, faster when they heard Jennifer's scream. Heather's eyes had flown to her daughter, watching as Jennifer's cock slammed home. Heather watched their balls mash together, felt like she could feel Jennifer's cock pulsing inside of Tessa's asshole. Heather heard her daughter cry out that Jennifer was cumming in her ass. And just like that, Heather tumbled over the edge. She had been so intent on her daughter, that she hadn't even realized how close she'd been. But hearing her the raw, sexual edge of her daughter's voice...Heather lost all control.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" Heather moaned. She felt Madison's hard clit rub against her own and then felt the sensation flair out from there. It rolled down her legs and made her knees weak. Heather felt her toes prickle as she stretched them out, aching. The orgasm climbed up Heather's body, vibrating through her nipples before cascading over her brain. Heather moaned and writhed on the floor. But the whole time, Heather's eyes remained on her daughter,watching as Tessa slid off of Jennifer's lap. Heather couldn't say what she was thinking, but her mind was humming the entire time.

Madison was overwhelmed by the sudden explosions all around her. She could feel Heather's legs shaking around her body. Madison could feel the increased wetness between their legs and sensed Heather's muscles tightening. Madison was excited that she'd brought a beautiful woman like Heather to orgasm. But, she couldn't focus on that. She was also watching her own mother pump sperm into Tessa's asshole. As Tessa slid off of Jennifer's lap, Madison suddenly saw her own mother, completely exposed in front of her. She saw her mother's beautiful, perky breasts. Her now-flaccid, smooth cock. Madison had, of course, known that her mother had been there the whole time. But seeing her entirely exposed...Madison didn't know how to process the feelings that flooded over her.

As Jennifer recovered from her orgasm, her eyes fluttered open. She could see Heather, still writhing on the floor and she saw her daughter watching Heather's orgasm. What's more, she saw Tessa standing over to the side, rubbing her own stomach and looking down, as though she could hardly believe what happened. And Jennifer wasn't just seeing things, she was feeling things. She could smell the arousal in the air, thick and wet. And Jennifer could feel an energy in the room. Something that hadn't been there before. Like a nervous plane had broken. All four women had been in disbelief before that something like this could happen. Jennifer's orgasm shattered that disbelief. For all of them. And now they were here. It was too late to hold back. They just had to...take the plunge.

For Jennifer, that wasn't a metaphor. She threw herself off of the chair and landed on her hands and knees on the cabin floor. As she thudded, she felt all eyes turn to her. She smiled mischievously and lifted her ass up into the air. "Whatever happens here, stays here. Don't think about what you should want. Think about what you really need," Jennifer declared. Jennifer saw Madison smile and nod. Heather still looked dazed, but she might have nodded too, just the slightest tilt of the neck. Jennifer turned and looked at Tessa, who was wide-eyed, frozen.

"I showed you how to do it. Repay the favor. Put that hard cock in my ass," Jennifer stated, as she spoke, she reached her hand up and rested it on Tessa's cock. The shaft felt silky smooth and trembled under Jennifer's touch. She looked up at Tessa, whose eyes remained wide, innocent. But Jennifer heard Tessa suck in a quick breath. And then the girl was moving

Tessa rushed behind the chair and found the lube that Jennifer had produced from her overnight bag. She'd asked a lot of questions when Jennifer had first...entered her and this was a chance to put that instruction into action. But Tessa didn't really see it in those academic terms. Jennifer's words, all of them, were whirring through Tessa's mind. Did she really want to stop now? Did she really care that Heather was in the room? Did she like that Heather was in the room? What did she really need right now? She was surprised how easy the answers to the questions were. In a moment, Tessa had pushed the chair out of the way, and she was standing behind Jennifer, rubbing a lube up and down her rigid shaft. Tessa looked down at Jennifer's cute pink asshole. She'd never wanted to be anywhere more in her life.

Heather had been listening to Jennifer's words as well. She was no longer shocked by her daughter's sexuality. She didn't mind that Tessa was rubbing lubricant all over her cock. Heather was thinking about what she desired. And Heather's eyes were on Jennifer's body. Jennifer was on her hands and knees, and from where Heather was laying, she could see down between Jennifer's soft breasts. Heather could see Jennifer's now-soft cock dangling between her legs. Heather's mouth watered. Her excitement had now dissipated during the day. She might have (sort of) suppressed her arousal, looking at Tessa's soft cock. But she couldn't resist now.

Without a word, Heather pulled herself away from Madison's body. She began quickly moving across the room towards Heather and Tessa. She didn't look at Tessa, didn't think about her. Heather's eyes were locked on Jennifer's soft cock. Jennifer was focused on Tessa. She was still on her knees, leaning forward slightly, but she had lifted her hands off the floor. Jennifer was arching her back and reaching behind herself and spreading her own ass cheeks apart gently. As Heather moved right in front of Jennifer, she dropped on her side and then rolled onto her back with her head facing Jennifer. Heather slid on her back across the floor, her eyes towards the ceiling. She saw the underside of Jennifer's breasts, and then felt Jennifer's cock run through her hair. Heather groaned as she kept pushing, feeling Jennifer's soft cock against her forehead, on her eyes and nose. Heather felt the tip of Jennifer's penis against her lips. She kissed it gently. Heather tasted her daughter's ass on Jennifer's cock. And Heather opened her mouth.

Jennifer hadn't even noticed Heather moving into place. She had been too focused on Tessa. First, she felt Tessa's hand slip down between her asscheeks. Just like Jennifer taught her, Tessa fingers were absolutely coated in cool lube. Jennifer groaned as she felt Tessa's gentle fingers play against her anus, working through the folds. Jennifer shivered as she felt the tips of Tessa's fingers slip inside, lubricating her insides. Then Jennifer felt Tessa's fingers move away. That was the exact instant that Jennifer felt Heather's nose against her cock. Jennifer looked down, saw Heather's breasts below her, saw Heather's body stretched out along the floor.

Jennifer didn't have the opportunity to be surprised. The instant that she recognized what Heather was doing, she could feel the wet, hard tip of Tessa's cock against her ass. Tessa was looking down at Jennifer's body. She was so engrossed, she didn't even notice her mother was present. Tessa had one hand on the base of her own cock, pushing it down. The other was on Jennifer's ass, holding the older woman still.

Tessa briefly admired the view of Jennifer's tight, pink anus and her heavy, low-hanging balls before she started to press the hard tip of her penis down into Jennifer's body. For a moment, Tessa felt resistance and her cock bent slightly, painfully. She leaned over and spit down onto Jennifer's anus, watched the saliva splatter against her own tip. Tessa felt Jennifer push back, felt the older woman press out with her anus, open it. Suddenly, the tip of Tessa's penis disappeared, all at once, into Jennifer's asshole. Tessa groaned as Jennifer's tight body squeezed around her. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. But she couldn't stop now. Jennifer's body seemed to be pulling Tessa in, sucking her cock deeper and deeper into Jennifer's anus.

Jennifer was suddenly trapped in the pleasure wrought by Heather and Tessa. Jennifer could feel Tessa's cock slipping deeper and deeper inside of her body. In a moment, Jennifer felt Tessa's balls resting against her own. Her asshole squeezed around Tessa's cock. Jennifer loved the feeling of being filled...it had been too long. But she couldn't even focus on the pure pleasure of Tessa's cock slipping inside of her. Because she could feel, and hear, Tessa's mother below her. Heather's lips were wrapped around the tip of Jennifer's cock. And Heather was slurping the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Jennifer could feel Heather's head raising as she took more and more of Jennifer's cock into her mouth. And Heather sucked more and more of Tessa's ass off of it.

When Jennifer felt Heather's nose press into the underside of her balls, she knew she couldn't take anymore. Jennifer's knees were trembling and her muscles ached. She threw herself forward, letting her hands land on either side of Heather's body. Jennifer felt her ass thrust back, pushing Tessa's cock deeper into her ass. At the same time, she felt her cock slip slightly from Heather's lips. Heather sucked again, pulling Jennifer's soft cock back into her mouth. Jennifer's hair was draped over Heather's body. Jennifer looked up slightly, ready to return the favor for Heather, ready to lick Heather's pussy.

But as she looked, Jennifer realized somehow had beaten her too it. Jennifer saw her own daughter's eyes looking up at her. Madison's was on her knees, low, between Heather's legs. Madison's mouth was clamped over Jennifer's pussy lips. Jennifer could see Madison's tongue moving wildly against Heather's cunt. And she could see that Madison was smiling. She smiled back.

"Fancy meeting you here," Jennifer said and then closed her eyes and groaned. Tessa had pulled her cock back out of Jennifer's ass, leaving only the tip inside. Jennifer loved the delicious sensation of Tessa drawing out. Madison smiled, moved her mouth off of Heather's pussy. They both heard Heather groan.

"Great minds think alike," Madison joked back, then Madison looked down and started licking along Heather's slit again. Jennifer turned her head to the side and watched her daughter. It was somewhat difficult to focus, because Heather was still slurping Jennifer's cock in and out of her mouth. And Tessa was continuing to stroke her cock in and out of Jennifer's ass. In fact, Tessa was getting faster and deeper with each thrust. Still, Jennifer watched her daughter. She felt pride in her daughter's beauty and adventurousness, even if it felt strange. But she felt something else too, a maternal instinct expressed in the strangest way.

"I know Heather's slit tastes lovely," Jennifer said, her words dripping with meaning. Madison's eyebrows raised, understanding what her mother was saying, "But don't forget about this," Jennifer said, and as she spoke, she pointed towards Heather's hard little clit, "mommy hasn't been with a ton of women, but I know you should focus there." Madison smiled, stuck out her tongue and flicked it across Heather's clit. Heather groaned and writhed on the floor.

"Right there, mommy?" Madison said, in a baby-girl voice. Jennifer felt a chill run down her back.

"You were always mommy's smart little girl," Jennifer said as she watched Madison latch her lips around Heather's clit. Jennifer had just been playing, but for some reason she felt some sort of strange excitement. It was fun to teach Madison about something naughty. Fun to see Madison take that lesson. Madison was having fun too, with her mother watching her. It felt dirty. And a little like she was showing off. It was Mother-Daughtery, which they rarely did, but utterly depraved as well. A kind of guidance that seemed to fit their personalities.

"Am I doing a good job, mommy?" Madison asked.

"Very good baby," Jennifer said, looking at Madison's glistening lips and smelling Heather's dripping cunt, "but let me show you." And now Jennifer finally leaned forward. Rather than wrap her lips around Heather's clit, Jennifer just stroked it gently with the tip of her tongue. Madison watched for a brief moment, nodded. Without thinking, Madison leaned in as well. Soon, her tongue was stroking Heather's clit as well. And Madison's tongue was pressed into Jennifer's. Madison tasted her mother's saliva mixed with Heather's cunt. Madison groaned. Jennifer groaned as well. Their eyes opened, they looked at one another. Both knew that the situation was crazy. But they were so much alike...it was like they were reading one another's minds. They knew what they wanted. And then they were kissing. Their mouths came together, their tongues mashing wetly. And their mouths closed together around Heather's clit.

Heather continued to suck Jennifer's soft cock in and out of her mouth. But she could barely control herself. She hadn't know what to expect from Jennifer and Madison when she crawled underneath of Jennifer. Actually, she hadn't really been thinking of anything beyond a need to suck Jennifer's cock. But she certainly hadn't expected both of them, mother and daughter, to kiss around her clit. She writhed, moaned, and sucked on Jennifer's cock. But she realized also that her own daughter, Tessa, was right above her. Heather could feel when Tessa's balls pressed Jennifer's balls down onto her nose. Heather could feel Tessa's body heat and smell her scent. Jennifer didn't know what she felt about that, but she knew she was excited...Tessa's cock so close to her mouth. Tessa's ass already in her mouth. Heather knew she was savoring the flavor as she sucked it off Jennifer's cock.

The first Tessa realized that her mother was directly underneath of her was when she heard her mother's familiar voice making an unfamiliar squeal. Just below her. Tessa's eyes had been totally focused on Jennifer's asshole, watching her own cock disappear into it, and then reappear, glistening with lube. Tessa was mesmerized by Jennifer's tight, crinkled hole splitting open and accepting her in. She could barely understand how good it felt to be squeezed in Jennifer's bowels. Tessa hadn't realized her mother moving into position, didn't see Madison and Jennifer licking Heather's pussy. It was only when Heather moaned at their attention, that Tessa realized she was thrusting her cock down towards her mother's face. She didn't know what to think about that. She just knew she started thrusting harder.

The women inadvertently settled into a rhythm in which they were all moving together, in unison. Madison lay on her stomach between Heather's split legs. Madison was propped up slightly on her elbows and her mouth was hovering directly above Heather's hard clit. Madison's tongue was flicking that clit, and also rubbing against Jennifer's tongue. Their kisses were growing wetter, less controlled, as they licked each other's lips and cheeks. But Heather's clit was still battered by their attention. And, stretched out on her back, Heather could feel it. Her body shook at the Jennifer and Madison wildly teased her clit. The only thing that kept Heather controlled was her focus on Jennifer's soft cock, which dangled down between Jennifer's legs. Her head bounced up and down, slurping Jennifer's soft cock down into her throat and then letting it slip out wetly. Heather's eyes remained open, watching her daughter thrusting her cock down into Jennifer's asshole. Tessa's eyes remained on Jennifer's ass and arched back. Tessa continued to thrust her cock harder and deeper into Jennifer's tight, slick hole. But the whole time, Tessa was acutely aware that Heather was just below her.

After one particularly deep thrust from Tessa's cock, Jennifer's muscles tensed and her back arched. Jennifer's tongue slipped off of Madison's and Jennifer rubbed her wet lips with the back of her hand. "Christ," she groaned in a husky whisper to Madison, "That girl's cock feels so good in my asshole!" It felt good to share the dirty thought with her daughter. Madison agreed.

"It felt good in my pussy this morning," Madison replied, and winked. It took a moment for Madison's words to register in Jennifer's mind. And then she realized it: Madison was the one girl that Tessa had slept with! Earlier that same day! For some reason, the fact that Jennifer was being fucked by the same cock that had just been in her daughter was exciting. Jennifer and Madison, mother and daughter, the only ones on earth to fuck Tessa.

"Oh Jesus," Jennifer groaned, her muscles tensing as a chill ran down her spine. But Jennifer wasn't the only one who felt it. At that exact instant, Tessa had thrust her hard cock deep into Jennifer's bowels. Jennifer's anus, just like every other part of her clenched. Tessa felt her the pillowy insides of Jennifer's asshole close around her, Jennifer held her tight. Tessa sucked in a hard breath, she felt her balls seize up

"Oh mommy, its happening!" Tessa moaned, not sure why she told her mother but unable to do anything else. She didn't have time to think about it. An orgasm was suddenly grasping Tessa. Tessa's balls were seizing and her shaft was throbbing inside of Jennifer's tight asshole. And each pulse of Tessa's cock sent waves of pleasure, like ripples in a pool of water. Spreading wider and wider each time. Tessa's eyes slammed shut and her fingers sank into the flesh of Jennifer's ass. A low groan escaped from Tessa's throat as the orgasm rolled over itself, doubling and tripling in intensity. And with each wave, more and more of Tessa's sperm spurted into Jennifer's ass.

"Goddamn, she is filling me up!" Jennifer gasped to her daughter. Jennifer could feel Tessa's cock expanding inside of her. Jennifer adored the sensation, missed it. Her body was vibrating with excitement. Jennifer felt her penis growing hard in Heather's mouth. She learned forward, kissing and licking on Heather's clit with abandon. Jennifer's tongue lapped at her daughter's face, and Madison kissed back with equal excitement. It was hot to know that Tessa was pumping hot cum into her mother's asshole.

Although, Tessa was dribbling her last drop into Jennifer at that moment. Her knees felt weak and her head was swimming as the pleasure began to subside. She stumbled backwards, her still-hard cock popped out of Jennifer's tight ass. Tessa looked down and watched as the last hot spurt splashed against Jennifer's anus. Tessa, panting, sat down on the floor.

Tessa had never cum that much in her life. Her balls ached from being totally drained. And Jennifer's ass was absolutely overflowing with with sperm. As Tessa's cock left her, Jennifer's asshole gaped open for a moment. Thick globs of white sperm poured out of Jennifer's ass. It burbled over and around Jennifer's balls and then dribbled thickly down the length of Jennifer's shaft. Jennifer could feel the thick streams of it, warm against her shaft.

Heather felt it as well. At first, she didn't realize what it was. She felt Jennifer's cock hardening in her mouth and slurped it deeper into her throat. Heather felt something warm and wet against her lips. She opened her mouth around Jennifer's cock, felt the liquid pour down the shaft. Heather closed her lips again, let her tongue press against Jennifer's penis. She could taste the musky, salty, familiar flavor of sperm and she groaned at the tingling sensation. She sucked in sharply, sucking the sperm down into her mouth until it pooled under her tongue. Wet, slurping sounds filled the room.

For a moment, Heather just savored the thick, creamy texture and the naughty taste, her body reacting to it almost as much as the tongues on her clit. She swallowed some of the sperm down, groaning as it coated her throat. But then she realized that it didn't make sense. Jennifer's cock was buried in her Heather's throat. The sperm was coming from the outside of Jennifer's balls. And it tasted different than Heather expected. Heather's eyes fluttered open. She could see that Tessa was gone. And she saw that Jennifer's anus was still slightly open. The last of the cum was dribbling out of it, down Jennifer's shaft, and into Heather's mouth. Heather instantly realized what was happening: she was drinking her daughter's cum as it poured out of Jennifer's asshole and down Jennifer's shaft. Heather didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, she just knew that what she was doing felt good and wrong at the same time.