All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A bit disappointing. I was waiting for the expected surprise ending, but it didn't come. Maybe we've been spoilt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too short

The premise and plot are good. I think you should re-write this, develop the story and characters more.

To be honest . . . it was over in a flash and therefore not very erotic and very anti-climatic.

RachelinLoveRachelinLoveover 10 years ago
:-)

Well I liked it.

Rachel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are one of my favorite erotica writers.

I wish you would expand on your stories a little. Seems like they all end just as it was getting good.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Some might say it is rape but rapists don't usually see to it that their victim has a climax, nor do they tell her they are going tomzke love to her. There should be a other chapter.

1usmale481usmale48about 10 years ago
Something missing

You have great premise for all of your stories which are very inviting. But all of the ones I have read lack one vital ingredient: passion! I get the feeling that you are so proud of your matter-of-fact approach. For this reason I stay away from your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Possible humor?

The personality of the "helping hand" was so full of himself, but yet inviting. The story made me smile actually. I found humor in it. I would love to read more about these guys.

yowseryowserover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Nothing more irresistible than temptation.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Thank you, a great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

Bahahahahaha!

You're crazy Dude!

Shot.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
a little rapey

but hot. love your stuff.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 5 years ago
another gem

I like the NC aspect of this one, kind of bending the thoughts of what is consent. She protests verbally, but enjoys the physical sensations. Is she encouraging or objecting? Ah the lovely dilemma.

smilingjimsmilingjimalmost 3 years ago

Love all your stories, Ashson! This one was great also!

Mojo648Mojo6488 months ago

You need to learn to write more than 1 page to the story to complete it, it's not fair to your readers, all it does is give you a reputation as a writer who CAN'T FINISH STORIES, that's bad writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous