A Hero's Welcome Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers

He held me tight at that, his lips soft and warm, and comforting against my skin as he grazed softly on my shoulder, my neck, my throat, and then my lips again, kissing me like he never meant to stop, and I kissed him back just as avidly, thrilling in the feel of my man holding and kissing me. I lay with him a little longer, feeling the warmth of my rower-boy suffuse my body, lulling me. I was almost asleep, tucked-up close to him, when he patted me on the bottom, jarring me awake again.

"Lor, it's almost eight; don't you want anything to eat?"

I hadn't, but now that he mentioned it, I suddenly felt ravenous.

"Take me to 'Alimentum' again, my treat this time; their pan-fried salmon is to die for!"

Gerry smiled, and pulled me into the shower with him for a short, invigorating shower, followed by a brisk rub-down by my very own fantasy-boy, then once again in his lovely old Morgan across town to that lovely restaurant we'd dined at just the other night.

*

Once again the reaction to him in the restaurant from the females, staff and patrons alike, was muted, but immediate. Once again that twitching of tails and flicking of ears as he took his seat, the tense posture of so many women as they tried not to crane their necks and stare hungrily at him. The waitress who took our orders wasn't immune either; as Gerry perused the menu, I watched her slowly flush, tiny beads of perspiration glistening on her top lip, and I could sense her willing herself to not stare at him, to not lick her lips, to not show him somehow that she would be available if that was what he wanted.

Gerry, to his eternal credit, was completely unaware of the effect he was having; he truly was a sweet boy, with absolutely no clue as to just how incredibly desirable he was, and definitely not a conceited dick who used his attractiveness to collect trophy shags. He selected our starters, mains, an exotic pudding to follow, and drinks, totally oblivious to the pretty young waitress slowly going into heat right next to him. I was completely amused (and a little awed) by the whole thing; I'd never seen a man have such a blitzkrieg effect on a roomful of women before, especially when he wasn't even trying.

Dinner was a replay of the other night; Gerry never once broke eye contact as we talked, his fingers occasionally brushing mine across the table, and once again I was entranced and enchanted at the complete naturalness of his interaction with me as he shyly fed me a choice titbit, or smiled at something I said, or poured me another glass of wine. I was so much in love with him already, but every second with him was tightening that bond, pulling me ever closer and more deeply into him.

The evening flew by; before I knew it, it was late and while I'd gladly have sat there all night, just taking him all in, basking in his company, a couple of yawns from me and he called for the bill. Once again he insisted on paying, even though it was supposed to be my treat, then it was back to his flat, where he ushered me in the door with a proprietary hand on my bum, holding me to him as he locked the door, then both his hands slipping under my skirt to squeeze, lift, and separate my bum cheeks as he kissed me like a man in love.

"I'm going to fuck you all night long!" he whispered, slipping his talented index finger into my anus as he feasted on my lips, his bulging cock rubbing and teasing my seeping pussy as he finger-fucked my tight hole. As he frigged and rubbed me, he muttered and whispered into my mouth and against my throat, heating me up, making me hot for him.

"I'm going to fill your bum with cock and spunk, Lorna Boscombe; I'm going to stretch your arsehole wide-open around my cock, I'm going to pound spunk deep into your pussy, and when you think we're done, I'm going to do it all over again! Tonight is fuck-heaven for you Lorna, tonight you find out what being mine really means!"

He was true to his word; that night was a jumbled whirl, a sexual kaleidoscope of blurred impressions as he fucked me, and fucked me, and then fucked me some more, stretching me, spraying his man-juice all over me, and filling my mouth, my pussy, and my arse with his hot maleness, over and over again. When I finally fell asleep, it was with his thick cock jammed deep inside my bottom, plugging me completely as his big, gentle hands held my swollen breasts and stiff nipples, holding me against him.

Waking with my darling baby brother pounding his cock into my arse was the most exciting wake-up call I'd had in a long time; he began so gently I was half convinced it was an especially dirty dream I was having, but then his lips began to caress my neck, and his hands squeezed and rubbed my nipples. Then suddenly I was wide awake, with my brother's cock fucking me in the arse, one hand squeezing my nipples and the other rubbing and squeezing my clitoris, and I dissolved into a shuddering, screaming mess as my body quaked with orgasm after orgasm, gigantic pulses of pure pleasure blasting through me.

As I came, so too did he, his fat cock swelling even more as he jammed himself deeply into me, my insides burning as pulse after pulse of hot spunk shot into me, filling me in the way I'd always wanted and sending me off in a haze of warmth and deep, liquid languor.

When I came down from that beautiful place, it was to see that smile, and those beautiful, sad, china-doll eyes staring into mine. I realised then that I was the happiest I'd ever been in my life, and that no-one could ever make me as happy as he could. Yes, I know I said earlier that I loved him, unconditionally, and I did, but now I knew, all the way down, and deep in every fibre of me, that he was the one, and I found myself desperately hoping he felt the same way.

He pulled me closer, and kissed me tenderly, his kiss thrilling though me, clean, sweet, freighted with his need for me, and, hopefully, something more. I started to say something, and he brushed my lips with his finger.

"No Lor, me first, please. I need to say this, then, if you can't or don't want to, I'll never bring it up again. Please?"

I nodded, and he drew away slightly so he could look me in the eyes as he spoke.

"Lor...after these last few days, after what...happened between us, I want you to know that I meant every word I said; you were always the one; even when I knew it could never be that way between us, I never let you go. Now, after all we've done, and because of what's happened here, I want you to know that there will never be anyone else for me. I love you, Lorna, I always have, it's only ever been you for me; even if Jenna filled-in for you for a while, she wasn't you, and I couldn't have had a life with her, because she wasn't you and I would have been lying to her. She's too fine a person to do something like that to. But now you're here, and I can finally say these things.

He paused to swallow, his lip trembling, but he plunged on.

"Lor, do you honestly think that one day, when I'm more than just a penniless student, when I've made something of myself, do you think we would be able to...be ...together, you and me, a family? I know it's a lot to ask; you must have guys falling at your feet, and I don't actually have anything to offer you; all I have is right here, but one day, when I deserve you, do you think you could want me the way I want you?"

I stared at him, head a-whirl as he said all the things I wanted to hear, that I had been dying to ask him. I couldn't believe he was so in-tune with me, after so many years apart, and that he could want me as much as I wanted him. As I stared at him silently, in almost-shock, I saw the sadness creep into his eyes, and he made to turn away, before I realised I had to tell him too, that he had mistaken my silence for rejection. I had to banish that sadness and make him understand that he was all I wanted, but there were things he needed to know.

Finally, after all my playing the field and misbehaving, I had found the one, and he wanted me too, excess baggage and all. But first, I had to confess all; Gerry knew I'd played the field; I felt he had to know just what I'd been doing, because I needed the air cleared once and for all; I wanted him, and he wanted me, but he had to know all about me first.

"Gerry, before we go anywhere, you need to know what you're getting; no, please, I need to tell you this!"

I waved his objections aside, and began telling him everything, from pretty little Zoe Huxley, who'd seduced me on the ski-trip my last year at school and had been my first love, the succession of undergraduates I worked my way through, looking for the perfect man, seducing Charlie Manville and the antics we'd gotten up to all through his stay at Sandhurst. I even told him about the so-called 'family friend' we'd spent our summers with; while I'd never done anything to lead him on, and nothing had ever happened, 'Uncle Mike', the head of the household, had shown no compunction in making his intentions absolutely clear; he'd been pestering me all through university, bombarding me with phone-calls, gifts, dinner invitations, all politely refused, and luckily I lived and worked far enough away from him that our paths never crossed.

To be absolutely honest, if he'd been nicer, and the slightest bit attractive, I might have considered it; fun was fun, after all, or so I'd thought when I was a committed hedonist; that I didn't bed him was testimony to how creepy I found him, not a tribute to my moral code. Besides, I was now certain I knew who'd drilled that peephole to peek at me showering; who was better placed to drill holes in walls than the owner of the house?

All in all, my confession was a pretty sordid affair, but at least now he knew the whole truth; Gerry kept silent while I unreeled all this at him, his face expressionless, and when I finished, I waited for him to tell me to go, that I disgusted him, that I had the morals of an alley-cat, anything but that sad, lost look.

"Lor, I don't care; that was then, this is now, and you never answered my question, but I guess I know your answer. You've been around, you know the world, and how it works; I could never compete with that. I love you Lorna, and I don't care about what you did before, but I know now you'll never be able to settle for what I can offer you..."

"Yes Gerry" I whispered, and as his head snapped up, I leaned over and kissed him again.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" I smiled, "Today, tomorrow, next week, next year, whenever you want me, I'm yours. I told you I loved you, and I meant it, every syllable! I needed you to know what kind of person I was, maybe still am, the things I've done and the fact I've only ever looked out for myself; I never let anyone in, baby boy, I only ever thought about myself, my own fun and games; but now I've found you, and all that has to stop. You said you would one day deserve me? It's the other way around, Gerry, believe me! You waited for me, you never stopped loving me, and I never, ever deserved that, but one day, I promise, I will, and I'll make you proud of me, I swear to you!"

He looked at me, his beautiful blue dolls eyes searching mine, looking into me, looking into my soul, and suddenly he was crushing me to him, his lips burning against mine as we kissed like it was the first kiss in the world; hot, fresh, new, and so very sweet; betrothal, sacrament and promise of love forever all at once.

I don't know how long we kissed, but it felt like hours; for the first time in my life I was in love, real love, not lust tinged with love like so many times before, not even how it had felt with my darling soldier-boy, Charlie. I didn't want to break the spell weaving itself around this beautiful man and myself, but eventually we surfaced, both of us aware that something truly special, and wonderful beyond description, was happening here. Do all couples in love feel this way? I hope so, I sincerely do.

I stretched out, feeling properly at peace with the world for probably the first time ever; my world was complete now, and I wanted to savour it. Gerry seemed to understand, content to leave me to float along, luxuriating in this new feeling.

*

I must have fallen asleep, because suddenly he was kissing me, fully dressed and smelling delicious. He was wearing a white T-shirt that had quite a job covering his massive chest and powerful shoulders, and those tight, faded jeans from the previous night, and he looked incredible, all the more so because he was completely unconscious of the fact; one of his most attractive qualities is to be completely unaware of just how hypnotically gorgeous he is; Gerry thinks he's just an ordinary guy; that's why women throw themselves at him.

"Wake up, sleepy-head! Time for breakfast!" he murmured into my lips, making me smile, and when I sat up to stretch and yawn, I had to grin at the sudden burst of innocent lechery glowing in his eyes.

"Cor, Lorna, I don't know if I can take you out in daylight!" he grinned, "half the students and most of the faculty are going to try and pick you up!"

I glowed at the compliment, pulling him close for an extra-special 'good morning' kiss, then hugging him close for a moment, loving the feel of his muscles moving and flexing as he squeezed me.

"Shower's ready, get a move on, slow-coach!" he teased, pinching my bottom and making me squeak.

He took me to one of the student refectories for a coffee and doughnut breakfast; everything else was either swimming in grease or looked too elderly to disturb, so we sat and chatted, while male undergrads cruised nonchalantly by, checking me out, or gaggles of female students sat and stared hungrily at Gerry. Darling boy made a point of kissing me quite definitely, just to ensure no-one got any ideas, then took me for a stroll through Cambridge. I needed to do a little shopping; I was wearing the same blouse and skirt I'd worn all the previous day, so I needed a couple of changes of underwear, and some clothes and shoes more appropriate to wandering around and relaxing than Stella McCartney and Jimmy Choo's.

I found the most wonderful little boutique tucked away off the beaten track and just went berserk; Gerry told me he was taking me clubbing that night, so a party dress was in order, plus a few thongs, some shoes and stockings, and some hot-pants to raise his temperature a little. I have a small waist, only 22", which makes my 34B's look bigger than they are, and accentuates my 34 hips, so a nice pair of tiny, bum-hugging, gold lamé hot-pants went into the bag as well, to keep his eyes nicely riveted squarely where they should be. A few frilly things that he didn't see also made their way into my bag; when the time came, he'd get the benefit, I'd see to that!

After spending the morning sightseeing in Cambridge, we found a little Italian bistro and stuffed on Antipasto, Funghi Ripieni al Forno and Pollo alla Romano with gnocchi; I had plans for Gerry, and I needed him to have all his strength on hand; walking around hand-in-hand with him in the sunshine, making plans, watching the sun in his soft golden hair, all of those had lit several fires in me, and I planned on putting them out slowly...

Once we were back at his flat, the gloves were off; I know, I didn't have to seduce him, he was already mine, but I still wanted to play, so while he waited patiently in the bedroom, I dressed-up in some of the frillies I'd bought, together with a clinging, barely-there top and those skin-tight hot pants. When I oozed into the bedroom, Gerry's eyes lit up and he pulled me closer to kiss me, his hands roaming over me squeezing and kneading my bum, my boobs, and rubbing my gash against that delicious bulge in his jeans.

He pulled me onto his lap, sitting astride him, and as we kissed, I got to rub and tease myself against him, while his hands groped and ravaged my bum, holding me tight against him as I rubbed myself, making me gasp and squeak with delight. Finally I'd had enough, and so had he, because he slid me off him and tugged my pants down to the tops of my thighs so he could grope my bum properly, grinning happily at the tiny, frilly thong I was wearing. I undid and dropped my top, giving him full access to my tits in the push up bra that had turned my girls into works of art.

Meanwhile, I had his jeans half-way down his thighs, and he tugged of his shirt while I yanked his jeans off. He was commando underneath, and his big cock reared-up, red, angry-looking, swollen, glossy, and ready for deployment! I couldn't resist, and slipped my mouth over the end, hearing his soft gasp as I began to lick and suck, savouring the warm, salty, velvety texture of his cock head. As I sucked, I squeezed and fondled his balls, enjoying the scent and the texture of his soft skin.

Gerry was making involuntary twitching and trembling movements, so I reluctantly stopped; I'd get a full taste of him later that night, I was sure. Right now I could see from the look in his eyes what he wanted, and so I preened and posed for him as he popped my new bra and worshipped my nipples, making me gasp and giggle as he teased them out with his talented lips and tongue, then slipped my hot-pants and thong off so I could climb astride him. I wanted to ride him; I wanted to feel that thick column of meat all the way up inside me, and so he grinned as I pushed him down and sat astride him, letting him squeeze and fondle my breasts, tug my nipples, and knead and jiggle my bum as I lay on him and kissed him, hard, fencing my tongue against his.

After a few minutes of this, nice as it was, I wanted more, and so did he; I'd worked him up enough, I reckoned, and so I raised myself up a little, took hold of that lovely, sculpted man-meat, and slowly slid myself down onto it. Gerry's face contorted as I squeezed him, then he was all the way inside me, feeling incredible as his girth filled me so completely.

I rode him for what felt like hours, orgasm after orgasm bursting like fireworks inside me as I loved the man I loved the best way I knew how, his hands on me setting off even more explosions inside me, until I decided that there was one more thing I wanted, and I knew he'd like it too!

Easing him out of me, I rubbed his hot, slick cock-head against my bum hole, slowly working him inside me, while Gerry held himself absolutely still, letting me do this at my own pace, until suddenly he slid all the way inside my anus, making me gasp out loud at the sudden extreme fullness as his thick cock filled me completely.

I lay slumped across him, waiting for my body to accommodate itself to the invader jammed inside my bum, Gerry gently kissing and nibbling my hair, while his big, soft hands gently squeezed and kneaded my bottom. I began to move against him, and he responded by slowly pumping himself in and out of me, the act of his pumping thrilling me completely; I love anal, I taught my darling Charlie how to do it properly, but now I knew Gerry loved it as much as I did, and he didn't need to be taught anything!

With his cock still embedded in my anus, he rolled us over so he was now on top of me, and, after giving me a few seconds to catch my breath, he gently slipped my legs over his shoulders gradually speeding up, until he was pistoning into me. The sensation was electric; I was coming almost continually as lights zipped in and out of my peripheral vision, and the face of my beautiful Golden-Boy occupied my attention, the light in his eyes as he sodomised me so wonderfully plain to see and easy to understand; he loved me, and he loved that I wanted to do this with him.

At last, it was too much for me, and all those mini-orgasms rolling through me got together and smashed into me in one huge explosion of pleasure, shutting down all my senses as a tsunami tore through me. I felt myself tighten around him, and Gerry groaned, his neck muscles corded as he came, his fat cock jamming inside me as it pulsed and throbbed, a wash of heat from him as he filled my rectum with spunk, blast after blast of it powering deep inside me and filling me with his body-heat.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers