A Hero's Welcome Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers

Watching him making love with Jenna was different; we were both in love with her, and she was as much mine as Gerry's, anyway; Lucy was a different sort of family now, and while the episode with Lucy was her way of thanking Gerry for letting me draw a line under that part of my life with Charlie once and for all, I knew deep in the heart of me that it could never happen again.

My making love to Charlie one last time had been strange and instructive; while it had been very nice, and had finally put all our emotional entanglements back in their proper place, it also pointed-up the fact that I'd finally gotten Charlie out of my system forever.

Somehow, at some deeper level than mere words, we all knew it would never, could never happen again; we were better family than bedmates, and that incident would remain in the past forever. Charlie and Gerry were now the best of friends, brothers in arms, as it were, and we left it like that.

After that whole incident, Lucy begged me to help her work out a way to keep Charlie home; I was more than anxious to help, as was Gerry; from what Charlie had let slip, plus that terrible close shave he'd had, and some of those awful, heart-rending letters he'd never had the nerve to send home, how could we stand by and watch him, our friend and brother, go back to that meat-grinder and be swallowed whole? I was racking my brain, trying to think of a way to keep him home, safe and alive, when fate dropped the solution into my lap.

I was awakened early one morning by my phone ringing. I looked at who was calling me at such an ungodly hour; it was 'Uncle' Mike, again, calling me as he did periodically, to whine and beg me to show him a little of the Lorna magic. As it was never going to happen, I made as if to hang-up, then something made me take the call. I slipped out of bed and into the other room, where I could talk without disturbing my sleeping darlings.

"Uncle Mike, what a surprise!" I gritted, being polite because the alternative was to scream accusations at him for being the pervert I knew him to be.

"Lorna, how nice to hear your voice!" he oiled at me, "How is young Gerry; doing well, I hope?"

"He's fine, he graduated from Cambridge with a Double-First, now he's working toward his Masters; I'm very proud of him!"

There was a pause, and then that voice, that smarmy, hateful voice said something that shocked me to my core.

"Yes, I heard just how proud you are of him; a little birdie told me how you rewarded him! I know I just got you out of bed with him; please don't insult my intelligence by bothering to deny it! I hope you two have been having fun! You're a very naughty girl, Lorna, very, very naughty! Just imagine what people would say if they knew you were doing...that, with your own brother, no less! There are laws against that, my girl, tut-tut, naughty-naughty!"

I felt cold, and a sick, heavy weight dropped into the pit of my stomach; the bastard knew, how could he know? The answer was staring me in the face, and it shocked and scared me; he had someone watching me; someone was following me around and telling him what I was doing; Christ, how long had it been going on? I forced myself to listen to him.

"You really should learn to keep your activities a little more discreet, darling girl; as it is, I probably only have two options here; have you arrested, and that brother of yours as well, or...well, let's just say I'm open to a little negotiation, a little give and take; you give, and I take. Think it over dear; you and I, somewhere comfortable, enjoying a cosy little 'meeting of minds', or you up on charges, your business in ruins, and your brother thrown out of university and held-up on criminal charges. Take your time, darling girl, take all the time you need... Oh, wait a moment, I've changed my mind; you have an hour, so think hard!"

He hung up, leaving me feeling cold and very, very angry; how fucking dare he! The day I climb into bed with that fucking maggot is the day they put me to bed with a shovel! Time to wake up Gerry and Jenna...

I woke Gerry and reminded him about 'Uncle Mike', how I'd never given him the time of day, and now he was trying to get his revenge. Jenna also woke, and listened in tight-lipped outrage as I told them what that fucker had said, what he'd threatened us with unless I gave him what he wanted, and, predictably, Gerry's first impulse was to go there and twist his head completely around, so he could stare at his own arse while Gerry hammered a gate-post up it, but cooler heads, i.e. Jenna, prevailed. I was no use; I was getting ready to go find a gate-post and a big mallet.

"Lorna, you're going about this the wrong way; we have to turn this back on that snake so he's never ever going to slither out of his hole again; we have to fix him so we own his sorry arse!"

Once Jenna calmed him down, and Gerry was angry in that frightening way that only immensely strong, placid and considerate men can be when their loved ones are threatened, he put that incredible mind of his to work on the problem. After a few minutes thought, he grinned happily.

"Call him, Lor, tell him you agree, agree to anything he wants, let him think he's going to get to do the wild thing with you. Hold him off as long as you can, though; I need to get some people around here."

Jenna gasped, instinctively pushing me behind her, protecting me.

"What's going on, baby, what have you got in mind?"

Gerry smiled that baby-soft, ingenuous smile of his, looking like a cherubic choirboy.

"Character assassination, Jen; blackmail, computer fraud and the destruction of reputations; by the time we've finished, a whole catalogue of crimes will be pointing right at his pointy little head, needing only your signal to nail him in jail for the rest of his life. He'll be your personal flunky 'til the day he dies; when we've finished with him, he'll be lucky if he can take a dump without Intelligence branch, military intelligence, the FBI, MOSSAD, and every police force in the western world sticking a camera up there first; I intend to make him so sick of his life that he'll just shut-up, go away, and rear sheep in the outer Hebrides. Do you still have that bottle?"

(A few days prior to this, someone at a party had tried to slip Jenna a roofie; Gerry spotted him and dragged him outside, where he rapidly lost interest in Jenna, roofies, eating solid food, or any feeling in his genitals other than a searing pain that wouldn't go away for several days. Served him right, I thought, no-one drugs and rapes my wife! I'd taken the bottle from him, and I still had it.)

Gerry smiled, still looking like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, or cheese wouldn't choke him.

"Good; once you meet up with him, slip him a shot. Call him now, babe, and set up a meeting for...six days from now; that should give me enough time to get my favourite hackers in place; they'll do a number on him that will be a work of art, believe me! Speaking of which, a sudden thought strikes; Mike works for the Joint Chiefs, doesn't he? While we're about it, this would also be a perfect opportunity to get Charlie off the hook. What do you think?"

I looked quizzically at him.

"Hackers, baby? What are they going to be able to do?"

Gerry grinned happily.

"They're going to fuck his life so completely he'll never be a problem again. Reserve your judgement, Lor; these guys are the best at what they do; I use them to hack and break the codes we devise at the Computer Lab; so far they have a perfect score; in a very real sense, these guys are designing the next generation of internet security protocols; if anybody can make a complete toilet of someone's life, it's these guys. I guarantee you, they'll have that prick sitting in a corner and gibbering inside 24 hours. Trust me baby!"

I made the call, setting up a meeting at a secluded hotel I knew outside Oxford, then called the owner, an ex-rowing coach at Imperial and shamelessly blackmailed him into giving me a private suite by promising not to reveal to his wife what we used to get up to when she would go off to Chelmsford to see her mother. I wouldn't have said anything, trust me, but he didn't know that; judge me later; this was to get Charlie off the hook and permanently out of danger, and to squash a slimy creep so thoroughly he'd never be a problem ever again; it helped if I told myself it was for the greater good...

So now the ball was rolling; I didn't see much of Gerry that evening, but Jenna and I found a sweet and satisfying way to make the time pass; Gerry had to make a lot of phone calls, and then go to some pretty shady pubs and bars to meet his collection of misfits and cyber-crims. The upshot was that bright and early the next morning a gang of the seediest, most bedraggled, half-starved-looking individuals straggled into the house, all of them with strange names like 'Mute', 'Ratz, 'Cutter', 'Case', 'Lupus', and one girl calling herself 'Cat Mother', of all things. I was more than a little concerned; this unwashed collection of scruffs was our secret weapon?

Gerry pulled me to one side and gave me a 'heads-up'.

"Don't be too quick to judge, Lor; these guys can out-think the best we have at the Lab; they're all geniuses, even if they look like unmade beds; just feed them tea and biscuits and let them do their thing; I promise you, on their worst day they're still better than anything I can do; just trust me, Lor, I know these guys."

I soon discovered that, apart from the occasional glance or nod at me, they were completely indifferent to my presence or Jenna's as they mapped-out what they were going to do, a conversation I soon stopped following once it descended into silly techno-jargon. Gerry seemed to be getting happier by the hour, so I assumed all was going well.

Two days of this clandestine esoterica, midnight comings and goings, with the house filling up with more and bigger, more powerful desktop computers, laptops, DSL links and Wi-Fi nodes, and we were all set. My part was easy; all I had to do was dress slutty, haul 'Uncle' Mike into the room, give him a drink, and explain the new reality to him when he woke up. My hotel-owning friend was to stay out of the way at all times, as I didn't want Mike having any sort of handle on him, so all that disgusting little creep would see would be me. And the complete fuck-up we'd make of his life if he didn't toe the line, of course.

*

On the day, I was a mass of nerves; nothing Gerry could say would calm me, so eventually there was nothing for it but that he yank my panties off and shag me almost senseless. I must admit, Plan B was my favourite option; having my jitters calmed with a thick cock stuck all the way up inside my bum was a novel but effective solution. Gerry is a gentle and considerate lover, but what I wanted (and needed) was rough and nasty, and rough and nasty was what I got; my throat, my pussy, and finally my arse all getting a large portion of man-meat, and enough bubbly spunk to set-me up for the hard part: getting Mike alone in the room and getting him doped before he tried anything.

Admittedly, Gerry was equally in favour of just dragging him in there, sitting on his chest, and tipping the roofie down his throat, because when he came around he was going to be equally as fucked, but there was a certain appeal, not to say pride in workmanship, in the 'cloak and dagger' approach. Gerry just grinned and let me do it my way; he knew I'd had a certain amount of practice in enticing guys into hotel rooms...

As it happened, it was almost laughably simple; 'Uncle' Mike turned up on time, little suitcase packed for his long dirty weekend with me, the silly grin of triumph on his face spoiled by his tongue hanging out. I was wearing virtually nothing, just that dress I'd bought to go clubbing with Gerry, and I must have looked like his ship had come in.

All he wanted to do was touch me, his hands were all over me, and I had to keep my impulse to knee him in the balls firmly in check.

Once we got to the room, he charged into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later wearing one of the courtesy bathrobes, looking, I'm sure he thought, like Hugh Hefner, except the robe was for a much taller man, so he was a little lost inside it. Meanwhile, I'd mixed a couple of drinks, a scotch and roofie for him, a glass of cold tea masquerading as scotch for me. He took two sips of his drink and keeled over. Perfect.

That was the signal for the hacker-crims to pile into the room, laptops, card readers and other, less identifiable, and probably highly illegal, hacker equipment at the ready. For some reason, they'd taken a shine to Jenna, actually looking at her when they spoke to her, and she'd come along with them to see how a blackmail conspiracy worked, make tea, and generally clap and cheer them on.

They went through his wallet and his baggage with a fine-tooth comb, removing various little gadgets he needed for work, random-number network login keys and the like, and then proceeded to completely own him.

All of his bank-cards were broken in minutes, as well as his personal files on his home computer; never carry a piece of paper with your password and login, it just gives hackers ideas, so they went and took a look at his home computer and what he'd been doing there, and struck gold, peeling all his personal financial information off his hard-drive like layers of an onion. His work access cards and logins were all compromised, and the team went about creating an entirely fictitious audit trail of thefts and misappropriations totalling over thirty million pounds, and transferred to a bank in Iran. Of course, none of this was true, it was just an internet fiction, nothing but smoke and mirrors; no government files were touched in any way; it just looked like they had been. Oh we had him, we had him good.

Gerry sat back and watched in admiration as they massacred his credibility and hung him out to dry, all without touching a single penny of real money or government budget; what they did was so subtle I was lost in admiration; it would take a team of forensic accountants decades to unravel what they had done, to ultimately discover he'd actually done nothing at all. But it looked damning as hell, and crooked, and made him seem very, very guilty.

The hackers, Cat Mother, Case, Cutter and all the others grinned happily; they'd done virtuoso work, but they'd refused payment of any sort, preferring to treat it all as an elaborate practical joke and a way of keeping Gerry's girl out of the clutches of a complete dick, and they were just happy they'd fucked him so royally. I really hope the government one day decides these guys are a true asset, and brings them on board, because I for one would feel safer if I knew they were on the inside, pissing out, rather than on the outside, pissing in...

As a final gift, they put all of the files they'd created into various locked caches around the internet that only Jenna, I, or one of them, could access, plus a couple of pen drives for me, to show our chum when he came around.

Everyone said their goodbyes, packed-up their stuff, and left, with Jenna chaperoning them back to civilisation, leaving Gerry and me to deal with Mike when he finally woke; I'd given him a healthy belt of the stuff, so he'd probably be out for a couple of hours yet. So there we were, a whole suite to ourselves, and no-one to disturb us, what to do, what to do...

Gerry wrapped Mike in a quilt and dumped him on the floor, then lay back grinning. I could hardly keep a grin off my face as I posed and strutted for him, until finally he'd had enough and grabbed me when I came too close, pulling me down on the bed next to him. I don't really remember what happened next, except suddenly I was naked, and so was Gerry, with that wonderful, tireless cock of his sprung out and at the ready.

As we kissed, I squeezed and fisted him, enjoying the little gasps even as we kissed. Gerry paid me back by sliding his hands around to cup my bum and slide a long, probing finger into my rosebud, making me gasp in return. When he started nibbling and sucking my nipples as he frigged my bum hole, I decided enough was enough, and pushed him over on his back, and slowly slid my aching pussy over his straining cock.

Every time he slides into me, there's a moment when the whole world goes away, and all that exists is him easing into me, and the silent bursts of light in my head as he stretches me open all over again. So it was now; as I humped and pumped on him, squeezing and releasing him with my constrictor muscles as he ploughed into me, all that existed in our world was the pleasure, and the commitment, and the love. I wanted him so much, and he wanted me, and now this was out of the way forever, I hoped, it was time to start making plans, for all three of us, for our lives together, for our future.

All this took a second to think; the reality of now was too pressing, and what was building inside both of us; Gerry was gasping, his breath hitching as he thrust into me even as I rode him, and I could feel that old, wonderful tension building as my moment approached; all it would take was one thing...

Gerry suddenly grabbed hold of my hips, then slid his hands up to hold and squeeze my tits, his palms rubbing my nipples and sending almost unbearable jolts of pleasure zipping through me, and that tipped me over the edge, a gigantic wave of blinding white heat erupting from deep inside me, shredding my mind and making my body crackle with lust-driven pleasure. I screamed as the pleasure blasted through me in huge, surging waves, filling me with a heat I'd never felt before, warming and filling every last space in my body. As if in a dream, I felt him shudder as his cock swelled inside me, pulse after pulse of hot spunk bursting into me from his throbbing cock, endlessly filling me with his seed, until he slumped back down, his hands falling from me as he slid down from that peak where we'd met in our ecstasy.

I slumped down on top of him, my body shuddering and twitching in adrenaline shock from that explosive orgasm. His hands gently caressed my back and my thighs, soft, warm hands, gentle and satisfying, calming me, relaxing strained muscles and pounding heart, until I could finally raise my head and find his lips, to kiss him as gently as he kissed me.

"What...what happened there, Gerry?" I stammered, tears filling my eyes at his answer.

"I don't know, Lor," he whispered, wonder in his voice, "but I think we're married now, no matter what the law says! I love you, wife."

I smiled happily even as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"I love you too, husband!" I murmured, "and when we get home, you'd better marry Jenna too!"

*

The sound of muted cursing woke me, and I looked over at the ground, where the noise was coming from. Mike had come around, and had tangled himself up in the quilt Gerry had knotted around him. As he struggled to free himself, he spotted me grinning at him, and his face purpled with fury.

"Lorna, you fucking bitch, I demand you...!"

He got no further, as Gerry leaned up over me and pinned him with his eye.

"Don't try demanding anything, you worthless weasel, and watch your mouth! Lorna's decided to call your bluff; before you try anything, though, I think you should read these."

Gerry yanked at the knotted quilt, his muscles surging, unrolling Mike so hard so he rolled across the floor and collided with a table. As he staggered to his feet, still wrapped in that ridiculous robe, Gerry padded across the floor, naked as the day he was born, prodded him in the chest so hard he collapsed into a chair, and thrust a sheaf of papers into his hand.

"Read, then shut up and listen!" he growled, watching as Mike looked at one sheet after another, his face getting paler and paler with every sheet.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers